Subject: 24.4; erc mishandles a response to a NAMES request that it did not initiate

From: David Edmondson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 20:14:48 +0000

If multiple IRC clients are connected to a single IRC proxy, an
instance of erc can receive the response to a NAMES request issued by
another client. Given that this instance of erc didn't initiate the
NAMES request, `erc-channel-begin-receiving-names' will not have been
called and `erc-channel-new-member-names' will be nil.

A proposed patch to fix this was sent to emacs-devel at the suggestion
of the erc maintainer. It is archived at
http://mid.gmane.org/[email-masked].

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-10-25 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11601000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
b <return> q q C-y ) <return> C-c U m o d e = SPC i 
n v a l i d <return> M-> M-> C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p <return> C-c C-SPC 
M-> C-c C-SPC M-> I t ' s <backspace> <backspace> SPC 
w a s SPC s e n t SPC t o SPC e m a c s - d e v e l 
SPC r a t h e r SPC t h a n SPC n o t m u c h C-a M-f 
M-f M-f M-f M-f M-f C-e . <return> N o t SPC a SPC 
n o t m u c h SPC b u g , SPC a n SPC e r c SPC b u 
g . <return> C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p M-f M-> C-c 
U C-y <return> C-c s <return> s C-g C-c s c m c ? c 
L q c L <tab> m a <tab> <backspace> <backspace> g m 
<tab> <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> C-x b # n o 
<return> C-y <return> ( F i r s t SPC t i m e SPC t 
h a t SPC I ' e <backspace> v e SPC e v e r SPC u s 
e d SPC ' c L g m a n e ' . <backspace> . ) <return> 
r l <tab> G o o d SPC a d v i c e , SPC t h a n k s 
. <return> M-x r e p o r t <tab> b <tab> <tab> e m 
<tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Quit
C-c s is undefined
c m is undefined
Type C-x ! to delete the help window.
c is undefined
L is undefined
Making completion list... [2 times]
Stashed: http://mid.gmane.org/[email-masked]
Mark set
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/nnnil
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/nnir
/home/dme/u/lib/emacs/message-x hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/message-x
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/gnus-bonus-el/spam-stat
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/home/dme/u/lib/emacs/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/dme/u/lib/emacs/filladapt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/hex-util
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/md4
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/color
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/format-spec
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/password-cache
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/tls
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/dns
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/netrc
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/dig
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/message
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/dme/t/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow emacsbug calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds info two-column iso-transl cus-edit cus-start cus-load xrdb-mode
xterm sgml-mode etags conf-mode bbdb-snarf bbdb-com warnings bbdb
timezone ruby-mode sendmail mail-extr sort footnote org-colview wdired
pcmpl-unix cal-move cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew cal-iso org-agenda url-handlers ffap sh-script smie
executable help-mode tabify imenu man smiley gnutls erc-track
erc-spelling erc-ring erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-match erc-list
erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat pp org-element org-indent org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m epa-file epa epg misearch
multi-isearch network-stream starttls url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue
url-cache shr-color color view magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc vc-dispatcher vc-git flyspell ispell
tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell shr
browse-url gnus-art rfc1843 mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum gnus-group mm-url
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source imap tls utf7
netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat mm-archive mule-util dme:smtp notmuch hl-line
notmuch-version notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello
wid-edit notmuch-tree notmuch-parser notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr thingatpt notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib message
rfc822 mml mailabbrev nnheader mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec
smime dig derived mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 eldoc
hexrgb-autoloads package epg-config autorevert filenotify savehist
server battery time mail-status paren parenface cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs dme:pass dme:erc dme:calendar calfw-ical url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util gmm-utils rmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw holidays hol-loaddefs dme:org
org-protocol org-notmuch org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu calendar
cal-loaddefs ido-vertical-mode ido dme:helm filladapt home-end
dme:notmuch dme:magit edmacro kmacro git-annex advice help-fns dired-aux
dired dme:windows win-switch windmove cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
winner ring debian-el debian-el-loaddefs w3m-load org-install 50magit
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
bbdb-autoloads time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1407744 99644)
 (symbols 48 58246 0)
 (miscs 40 8417 12272)
 (strings 32 160991 24761)
 (string-bytes 1 4833299)
 (vectors 16 61759)
 (vector-slots 8 1804214 71199)
 (floats 8 1319 3104)
 (intervals 56 63290 2732)
 (buffers 960 305)
 (heap 1024 96941 20280))