Subject: Re: bug#19022: 25.0.50; crash on mac os x

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:11:39 -0500

> * Jan D. <[email-masked]> [2014-11-13 09:59:20 +0100]:
>
> Sam Steingold skrev den 2014-11-11 21:06:
>> I get crashes all the time now.
> I don't.  Please give a recepie starting from emacs -Q

if I could, I would have done it :-(

>> Git tip.
> Which is totally unknown, as the new Git repo was not in place.

rebuilt today. current tip.

>> I am not sure how to debug this on mac

suggestions?

>> 10  libobjc.A.dylib               	0x00007fff837df68c objc_object::sidetable_release(bool) + 236
>> 11  com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff89981d12 -[NSImage dealloc] + 108
>> 12  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001ceafe -[EmacsImage dealloc] + 94
>> 13  libobjc.A.dylib               	0x00007fff837df68c objc_object::sidetable_release(bool) + 236
>> 14  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001aa6d0 x_clear_image + 32
>> 15  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001a97b1 clear_image_cache + 929
>> 16  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001001a93f2 clear_image_caches + 82
>> 17  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001000278b9 redisplay_internal + 7241

this is what I see all the time: the crash in x_clear_image.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on darwin Ns 10.3.1343
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://islamexposedonline.com http://ffii.org
http://mideasttruth.com http://palestinefacts.org http://dhimmi.org
A number problem "solved" with floats turns into 1.9999999999999998 problems.