Subject: bug#1902: 23.0.60; Tooltips show up on the wrong space.

From: Dustin Sallings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:01:16 +0000

I've not seen this in a while. I may have changed how tooltips are
displayed altogether.

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016, 15:22 Alan J Third <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dustin Sallings <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> > If I move my emacs window to a different space, and then hover over
> > something that causes a tooltip to show, spaces shifts me to where the
> > window was to show me the tooltip and I have to switch back to see
> > emacs again.
>
> Hi, sorry it's taken so long to get back to you about this. Are you
> still seeing this behaviour?
>
> I can't reproduce it using Emacs 25 and Yosemite. How are you moving
> emacs to the other space? I'm just dragging it.
> --
> Alan Third
>