Subject: bug#19006: 24.4; Package 'debbugs' on elpa ships with .texi but no .info file

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:08:28 +0100

Alain Kalker <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Alain,

> `M-x list-packages <RET>`
> Install package debbugs from elpa.
> `C-h i`
> Notice that Info manual for debbugs is not available.
> In the directory "~/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.6/" there is a file
> "debbugs.texi" but no file "debbugs.info".

Indeed, I will add debbugs.info and dir to the next release of debbugs
(0.7). However, I fear that this is not what you are looking
for. debbugs.texi is the programmer's manual of the package. What you
are looking for, likely, is a user manual. This is on my todo list
(somewhere deep in the bottom); maybe I shall find the energy and start
writing it.

For the time being, consult the commentary section of debbugs-gnu.el and
debbugs-org.el.

Best regards, Michael.