Subject: Re: Emacs freezes after using the “eval line and step” icon More Details

From: Ragy Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 14:43:23 -0600

Emacs freezes after using the “eval line and step” icon from the
tool-bar in QUICK succession. The minibuffer displays “tool-bar eval
line and step”. C-g does not unfreeze emacs. I use Force Quite to
terminate emacs. Freezing does not occur if I slowly use “eval line and
step” icon or if I do not use “eval line and step” icon. Instead of the
“eval line and step” icon I execute the R code with C-enter which does
not freeze emacs.
Best Regards,

Ragy Isaac
President, Co-Founder

Quality Promoter International, LLC
(630) 460-2717
Skype: Quality.Promoter
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
http://www.QualityPromoter.com <http://www.qualitypromoter.com/>

> On Nov 7, 2014, at 2:32 PM, Ragy Isaac <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Emacs freezes after using the “eval line and step” icon from the tool-bar. The minibuffer displays “tool-bar eval line and step”. C-g does not unfreeze emacs. I use Force Quite to terminate emacs. Freezing does not occur if I do not use “eval line and step” icon. Instead I execute the R code with C-enter.