Subject: bug#18989: Emacs freezes after using the “eval line and step” icon

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 22:26:46 +0100

Stephen Berman <[email-masked]> writes:

>>     ”eval line and step” icon in the toolbar is part of ESS.
>>
>> And ESS is?
>
> Emacs Speaks Statistics
>
> http://ess.r-project.org

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
at the time.)

Skimming this thread, it seems to be about a bug in the ESS package,
which is not included in Emacs or GNU ELPA.  So this is something that
should be reported to the ESS maintainers, and I'm therefore closing
this bug report.  (If I've misunderstood, please respond to the debbugs
address and we'll reopen.)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no