Subject: Re: bug#18975: 24.4; vc-svn does not recognize file externals as svn-managed files

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 11:32:08 +0100

Tim Van Holder <[email-masked]> writes:

> I honestly don't know.
>
> debbugs.gnu.org seems unusable (timeout during TLS handshake), so I
> can't check my original report to see exactly what the issue was, or
> if I still have local changes.

Could you please try again now?  I think there has been some
intermittent issues with debbugs.gnu.org during December, but
hopefully they're resolved.

> I can say that I am currently running the 26.1 supplied by Debian,
> and vc-svn.el.gz has the same timestamp as all the other .el.gz
> files, so it certainly looks like it's the version that ships with
> Debian.
>
> And that Emacs has no issue recognizing at least some file externals
> as version-controlled.

Please check the original issue and report back if you are still
seeing the original issue.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas