Subject: bug#1892: Please ship http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ErcBar included with ERC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:09:26 -0500

Hi smeuuh,

I just asked[1] the ERC maintainers to include ErcBar[2] with ERC as a
module enabled by default.

A)  Just to verify:  the software license for ErcBar is the license
stated at the bottom of the ErcBar webpage?

B)  Do you know why copyright assignment is important?

C)  I don't know if ErcBar requires copyright assignment.  If it does,
are you willing to sign the form and mail it back to the Free Software
Foundation?

Please Reply to All.

Thanks in advance,
-Jason

^  [1].  http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1892
^  [2].  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ErcBar
-- 
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.
+1 (416) 992-3445 / www.jspiro.com