Subject: 24.3; Escaping of MML tags is not documented

From: Demetrios Obenour <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 22:29:13 -0400

There is no documented way to escape tags for MML messages. If I want
to send a message containing <#part type=text/html>, I must
send <#!part type=text/html> -- in other words, add an exclamation
point after the #. This is not documented anywhere that I can find;
this is thus a bug in the documentation. I only discovered it by using
the mml-to-mime function. Also, escaped MML tags (with the exclamation
marks) are not highlighted in mail-mode, so there is no clue that they
are not literal text; this is a bug in mail-mode.

Before learning of the solution, I had thought that messages containing
<#part type=text/html> could not suitably escaped for mail-mode!

Sincerely,

Demetri

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.9)
 of 2014-09-30 on buildvm-10.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11404000
System -e Description:	Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug)

Configured using:
 `configure '--build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix='
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr'
 '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include'
 '--libdir=/usr/lib64' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--with-dbus'
 '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff'
 '--with-xft' '--with-xpm' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-gpm=no'
 'build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
 'host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions
 -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -grecord-gcc-switches -m64 -mtune=generic' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro ''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-parser-state-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-edits-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: (only . t)

Recent input:
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <right> s <end> <left> <down> <up> <right> <left> 
<right> <down> SPC T <backspace> <backspace> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> s u i t a b l y SPC 
e s c a p e d <delete> <delete> <delete> <delete> <delete> 
<delete> <delete> <delete> <delete> <delete> SPC f 
o r <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> C-w q C-x k <return> 
y e s <return> C-x k <return> C-x k <return> C-x k 
<return> C-x k <return> C-x k <return> C-x k <return> 
C-x k <return> C-x k <return> C-x 0 C-x 0 C-x 0 M-x 
g n u s <return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> M-x r e p p o <backspace> 
<backspace> o <tab> t <tab> <backspace> r <tab> <r
eturn>

Recent messages:
nnimap read 88k from imap.gmail.com (initial sync of 1 group; please wait)
nnimap read 101k from imap.gmail.com (initial sync of 1 group; please wait)
nnimap read 109k from imap.gmail.com (initial sync of 1 group; please wait)
nnimap read 127k from imap.gmail.com (initial sync of 1 group; please wait)
nnimap read 149k from imap.gmail.com (initial sync of 1 group; please wait)
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Mark set
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
~/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
~/haskell-mode/haskell-checkers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-checkers
~/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
~/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports
~/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
~/haskell-mode/haskell-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-show
~/haskell-mode/haskell-c hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c
~/haskell-mode/haskell-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-package
~/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports
~/haskell-mode/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-process
~/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent
~/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested
~/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
~/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
~/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports
~/haskell-mode/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-string
~/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
~/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode
~/haskell-mode/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-session
~/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
~/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
~/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.7/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/auctex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/camldebug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tuareg/camldebug
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.6/ada-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140929/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20140114/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/lisp/backquote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/backquote
/home/demetri/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-lib-0.5/cl-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
~/.emacs.d/lisp/benchmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/benchmark

Features:
(nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 network-stream auth-source starttls nnimap
utf7 netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache goto-addr thingatpt view parse-time shr browse-url smiley
gnus-cite mm-archive gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader wid-edit two-column iso-transl misearch
multi-isearch jka-compr find-func vc-git debug help-mode shadow sort
gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils ada-mode-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
adjust-parens-autoloads all-autoloads auctex-autoloads
coffee-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads f90-interface-browser-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads lex-autoloads nhexl-mode-autoloads org-autoloads info
sml-mode-autoloads vlf-autoloads wisi-autoloads finder-inf
cl-lib-autoloads package bg-build-mode bg-build-util sml-mlton
esml-du-mlton esml-util bg-job def-use-mode easy-mmode def-use-data
def-use-sym def-use-util compat caml tuareg speedbar sb-image dframe
compile caml-help caml-types caml-emacs tls server
haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro multi-term cl-macs term disp-table
ehelp gyp cl python rx comint ansi-color slime-autoloads google-c-style
ninja-mode derived tex dbus xml warnings advice help-fns cl-lib
advice-preload time battery saveplace semantic/mru-bookmark ring
semantic/db-mode semantic/db gv eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format
ezimage semantic/ctxt semantic/decorate/mode semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/decorate pulse paren semantic/util-modes easymenu
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv mode-local cedet cus-start cus-load
electric vc vc-dispatcher preview-latex tex-site auto-loads time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)