Subject: bug#18870: bug#18870: \emsp and alignment in org clock report

From: Ben Finney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 06:42:27 +1100

On 04-Dec-2017, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Any 9.X version certainly contains the fix.

Using this version of ‘org-mode’:

    Org mode version 9.1.2 (9.1.2-dist @ /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.0.9/)

I confirm that the display of the report is much better:

    | Headline                    | Time   |      |      |
    |-----------------------------+--------+------+------|
    | *Total time*                | *0:20* |      |      |
    |-----------------------------+--------+------+------|
    | Lorem ipsum, dolor sit amet | 0:20   |      |      |
    | \_  Suscipit sint quod      |        | 0:13 |      |
    | \_  Ab facilis nulla        |        | 0:07 |      |
    | \_    Dolore laborum        |        |      | 0:07 |

Thank you to the Org developers for resolving this bug.

-- 
 \          “A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. |
  `\        Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in |
_o__)                       principle is always a vice.” —Thomas Paine |
Ben Finney <[email-masked]>