Subject: 25.0.50; \emsp and alignment in org clock report

From: Cédric Chépied <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:37:29 +0100

It looks like the number of spaces after the headline element is calculated with
the size of the string "\emsp" instead of the real size of \emsp character.

emacs -Q
M-x org-mode
M-: (setq org-pretty-entities t)
* Test
M-x org-clock-report
M->
** Test2
C-c C-x C-i
... Wait for 1 min or manually change start time ...
C-c C-x C-o
... Go to BEGIN line of clock report ...
C-c C-c

Column alignment is wrong. If org-pretty-entities is nil, alignment is ok but
spaces are replaced with \emsp.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-10-27 on Zorglub
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11601000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-xft 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: fr_FR.utf8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: LI

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  virtual-desktops-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent input:
a u x x <backspace> <backspace> s s i <return> q u 
e l l e SPC n a <backspace> <backspace> b a n d e SPC 
d ' e s c r i c s <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
o c s <return> C-< C-< C-> C-> C-> C-< t o u t SPC 
ç a SPC p o u r SPC a l l e r SPC v o i r SPC t r a 
n s f o r m e r s <return> t r a n s <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> * t r a n s f o 
r m e r s SPC <kp-1> <kp-2> <backspace> <backspace> 
<kp-8> C-a <delete> <end> SPC <backspace> <return> 
C-> <help-echo> C-< <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
C-c r <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> b o n SPC p a r SPC 
c o n r <backspace> t r e SPC v u SPC q u ' o n SPC 
n ' a SPC p a s SPC d e SPC n o u v e l l e s SPC d 
e SPC l a SPC p l u p a r t SPC d e s SPC g e n s SPC 
j e SPC n e SPC s a i s SPC p a s SPC q u i SPC p a 
r t i c i p e <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-> M-x r e p o <tab> r <tab> b <tab> <return> 
C-g C-> C-c <right> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <C-left> 
<C-left> <right> <right> <right> <right> C-SPC <C-left> 
<left> M-w C-< M-x <up> <return>

Recent messages:
Updated (-0/+1) message(s).
Updated (-0/+1) message(s)
fnord
 
No more unsync folder
Flushing BBDB caches
Making completion list...
Quit
windmove-do-window-select: No window right from selected window
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse

Features:
(shadow emacsbug semantic/tag-write semantic/edit ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff vc-git
semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs hideif smtp sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain misearch multi-isearch modb-legacy smiley
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader windmove wl-score
elmo-internal mel-q-ccl elmo-maildir modb-standard wl-mime mime-edit pgg-parse
pccl pccl-20 pgg-def signature mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-image
tabify org-table mule-util cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m tramp-cache
tramp-sh epa-file gnutls url-cache org-clock org-caldav icalendar org-id
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src
ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
url-dav url-http url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
mailcap url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-gw url-handlers url-util flymake
hideshow chep-lyrics chep-stickyfunc chep-tag-popup git-gutter
chep-auto-complete semantic/analyze/complete semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
srecode/mode semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse srecode/insert
srecode/filters srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto
ede/source eieio-speedbar eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/srt-mode
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode inversion
semantic/db-global semantic/symref/global semantic/symref semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref cedet-global semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/db
eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet yasnippet rtags-ac rtags dabbrev
bookmark auto-complete-config auto-complete popup smart-tabs-mode magit-blame
magit-key-mode magit view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
help-mode grep compile epa epg diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode server log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log newsticker newst-treeview
tree-widget newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker newst-backend url-parse
url-vars xml newsticker-notify znc erc-track erc-spelling flyspell ispell
erc-ring erc-match erc-list erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt
netrc appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs edmacro
kmacro bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks mail-parse rfc2231 bbdb-com warnings mailabbrev
bbdb-autoloads bbdb chep-notification mime-play filename mime-w3m advice w3m
browse-url doc-view jka-compr dired image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m
w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util wl-demo
wl-draft eword-encode wl-template sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop wl-news derived wl-address wl-thread
wl-action wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime
mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist semi-def mmimap mime-parse
mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util pp
elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb
modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20
poem-e20_3 eword-decode mel mime-def alist std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces
pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date timezone elmo-vars path-util poe
elmo-version pym static apel-ver product luna concurrent-autoloads
smart-tabs-mode-autoloads info finder-inf package epg-config ibuf-macs
chep-mode-line php-mode etags ring cc-langs cl cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe tag-stack paren chep-strike chep-couleur chep-retourne
chep-pastebin google_search ifndef_fichier_h fmanager chep-convert-audio
chep-video chep-mpd ampc easymenu avl-tree network-stream auth-source cl-macs gv
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core cl-loaddefs cl-lib
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache starttls tls chep-anchor
easy-mmode virtual-desktops ido time-date deeper-blue-theme time battery
cus-start cus-load tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 961634 88725)
 (symbols 48 73610 217)
 (miscs 40 3602 3356)
 (strings 32 210174 34788)
 (string-bytes 1 6128095)
 (vectors 16 86025)
 (vector-slots 8 2170065 90956)
 (floats 8 1917 2086)
 (intervals 56 14380 255)
 (buffers 976 84)
 (heap 1024 85695 12182))