Subject: bug#18865: closed (Re: bug#18865: (24.4; hanging when saving file over smb:// file share))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 19:51:03 +0000

Your bug report

#18865: 24.4; hanging when saving file over smb:// file share

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
18865: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18865
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#18865: (24.4; hanging when saving file over smb:// file share)
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:50:25 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Hello, I think I have narrowed it down to a problem with the SMB file
>> server not being configured correctly for symlinks. I also have now
>> set create-lockfiles to nil, which should help. Therefore it's just a
>> report about the hanging behavior, not exactly a bug persay.
>
> I'm not sure I understand this.  Does the above mean that there is no
> bug in Emacs, since the issue was rather with the SMB file server?

Unfortunately, the email bounced.  That means that it's unlikely that
we'll make any progress here, so I'm therefore closing this bug.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 24.4; hanging when saving file over smb:// file share
From: Alex Rice <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:06:23 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I just tried to save a file a SMB share. I will append a stack trace
from the Activity Monitor -> Sample Button.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2014-10-20 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<escape> x r e p o r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/multiple-cursors.el/multiple-cursors hides
~/.emacs.d/lisp/multiple-cursors

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils web-mode derived disp-table
solarized-dark-theme solarized-definitions server multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more thingatpt
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core easy-mmode advice
help-fns cl-macs rect cl gv elec-pair edmacro kmacro paren hilit-chg
wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib linum delsel time-date tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 139292 6697)
 (symbols 48 20328 0)
 (miscs 40 118 185)
 (strings 32 18634 3965)
 (string-bytes 1 493592)
 (vectors 16 11271)
 (vector-slots 8 393070 6112)
 (floats 8 62 269)
 (intervals 56 242 0)
 (buffers 960 11))

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Output from Activity Monitor while Emacs was hanging:

Sampling process 1301 for 3 seconds with 1 millisecond of run time
between samples
Sampling completed, processing symbols...
Analysis of sampling Emacs (pid 1301) every 1 millisecond
Process:         Emacs [1301]
Path:
/Users/a.rice/Desktop/build-emacs/emacs-source/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Load Address:    0x100000000
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 24.4 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86-64
Parent Process:  launchd [1070]

Date/Time:       2014-10-27 10:53:37.467 -0600
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)
Report Version:  7

Call graph:
    2725 Thread_5183   DispatchQueue_1: com.apple.main-thread  (serial)
    + 2725 start  (in libdyld.dylib) + 1  [0x7fff8b3f05fd]
    +   2725 main  (in Emacs) + 5836  [0x1000b9d2c]  emacs.c:1646
    +     2725 Frecursive_edit  (in Emacs) + 236  [0x1000bb0dc]  keyboard.c:848
    +       2725 recursive_edit_1  (in Emacs) + 221  [0x1000baf2d]
keyboard.c:1156
    +         2725 internal_catch  (in Emacs) + 243  [0x100137913]  eval.c:1112
    +           2725 command_loop_2  (in Emacs) + 62  [0x1000cd1ee]
keyboard.c:1177
    +             2725 internal_condition_case  (in Emacs) + 251
[0x100137f7b]  eval.c:1348
    +               2725 command_loop_1  (in Emacs) + 3518
[0x1000bc71e]  keyboard.c:1559
    +                 2725 call1  (in Emacs) + 45  [0x100139d5d]  eval.c:2611
    +                   2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs) + 649  [0x100139619]
 eval.c:2861
    +                     2725 exec_byte_code  (in Emacs) + 2331
[0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916
    +                       2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs) + 1202
[0x100139842]  eval.c:2819
    +                         2725 Fcall_interactively  (in Emacs) +
5723  [0x1001347eb]  callint.c:836
    +                           2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs) + 649
[0x100139619]  eval.c:2861
    +                             2725 exec_byte_code  (in Emacs) +
2331  [0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916
    +                               2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs) + 649
[0x100139619]  eval.c:2861
    +                                 2725 exec_byte_code  (in Emacs)
+ 2331  [0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916
    +                                   2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs) +
649  [0x100139619]  eval.c:2861
    +                                     2725 exec_byte_code  (in
Emacs) + 2331  [0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916
    +                                       2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs)
+ 649  [0x100139619]  eval.c:2861
    +                                         2725 exec_byte_code  (in
Emacs) + 2331  [0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916
    +                                           2725 Ffuncall  (in
Emacs) + 1423  [0x10013991f]  eval.c:2838
    +                                             2725 Fwrite_region
(in Emacs) + 29  [0x1000f310d]  fileio.c:4680
    +                                               2725 write_region
(in Emacs) + 2369  [0x1000f3a61]  fileio.c:4812
    +                                                 1964 lock_file
(in Emacs) + 418  [0x1000e3572]  filelock.c:636
    +                                                 ! 1174
current_lock_owner  (in Emacs) + 144  [0x1000e3960]  filelock.c:508
    +                                                 ! : 1174
emacs_open  (in Emacs) + 40  [0x1000d7478]  sysdep.c:2146
    +                                                 ! :   1173
__open  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff9390e5da]
    +                                                 ! :   1 cerror
(in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 0  [0x7fff9390b19a]
    +                                                 ! 790
current_lock_owner  (in Emacs) + 80  [0x1000e3920]  filelock.c:505
    +                                                 !   790
readlinkat  (in Emacs) + 76  [0x1001db17c]  .at-func.c:75
    +                                                 !     790
rpl_readlink  (in Emacs) + 98  [0x1001db112]  readlink.c:71
    +                                                 !       790
readlink  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff9390fa0a]
    +                                                 760 lock_file
(in Emacs) + 394  [0x1000e355a]  filelock.c:634
    +                                                 ! 758
lock_file_1  (in Emacs) + 270  [0x1000e375e]  filelock.c:480
    +                                                 ! : 758
create_lock_file  (in Emacs) + 54  [0x1000e4076]  filelock.c:398
    +                                                 ! :   758
rpl_symlink  (in Emacs) + 91  [0x1001db50b]  symlink.c:43
    +                                                 ! :     758
symlink  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10,5
[0x7fff9390fe5a,0x7fff9390fe55]
    +                                                 ! 2 lock_file_1
(in Emacs) + 232  [0x1000e3738]  filelock.c:475
    +                                                 !   2 snprintf
(in libsystem_c.dylib) + 188  [0x7fff9120c4dd]
    +                                                 !     1
vsnprintf_l  (in libsystem_c.dylib) + 41  [0x7fff9121bfc6]
    +                                                 !     | 1
_vsnprintf  (in libsystem_c.dylib) + 623  [0x7fff9121bf67]
    +                                                 !     |   1
__v2printf  (in libsystem_c.dylib) + 471  [0x7fff912362db]
    +                                                 !     |     1
__vfprintf  (in libsystem_c.dylib) + 17546  [0x7fff9121202d]
    +                                                 !     1
vsnprintf_l  (in libsystem_c.dylib) + 0  [0x7fff9121bf9d]
    +                                                 1 lock_file  (in
Emacs) + 389  [0x1000e3555]  filelock.c:634
    2725 Thread_5215   DispatchQueue_2: com.apple.libdispatch-manager  (serial)
    + 2725 _dispatch_mgr_thread  (in libdispatch.dylib) + 52  [0x7fff8be8b136]
    +   2725 _dispatch_mgr_invoke  (in libdispatch.dylib) + 239
[0x7fff8be8b421]
    +     2725 kevent64  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff9390f662]
    2725 Thread_5229
    + 2725 thread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 13  [0x7fff8e2f6fc9]
    +   2725 _pthread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 137
[0x7fff8e2f272a]
    +     2725 _pthread_body  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 138
[0x7fff8e2f2899]
    +       2725 __NSThread__main__  (in Foundation) + 1318  [0x7fff953b1dfb]
    +         2725 -[EmacsApp fd_handler:]  (in Emacs) + 264
[0x1001a8798]  nsterm.m:4884
    +           2725 __select  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10
[0x7fff9390e9aa]
    2725 Thread_5238
    + 2725 thread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 13  [0x7fff8e2f6fc9]
    +   2725 _pthread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 137
[0x7fff8e2f272a]
    +     2725 _pthread_body  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 138
[0x7fff8e2f2899]
    +       2725 _NSEventThread  (in AppKit) + 144  [0x7fff93d9905e]
    +         2725 CFRunLoopRunSpecific  (in CoreFoundation) + 309
[0x7fff93a5ee75]
    +           2725 __CFRunLoopRun  (in CoreFoundation) + 1161
[0x7fff93a5f539]
    +             2725 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort  (in CoreFoundation)
+ 181  [0x7fff93a5ff15]
    +               2725 mach_msg  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 64
[0x7fff93909d18]
    +                 2725 mach_msg_trap  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)
+ 10  [0x7fff9390aa1a]
    2725 Thread_42063
      2725 start_wqthread  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 13  [0x7fff8e2f6fb9]
        2725 _pthread_wqthread  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 330
[0x7fff8e2f3f08]
          2725 __workq_kernreturn  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10
[0x7fff9390ee6a]

Total number in stack (recursive counted multiple, when >=5):
        5       Ffuncall  (in Emacs) + 649  [0x100139619]  eval.c:2861
        5       exec_byte_code  (in Emacs) + 2331  [0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916

Sort by top of stack, same collapsed (when >= 5):
        __select  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2725
        __workq_kernreturn  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2725
        kevent64  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2725
        mach_msg_trap  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2725
        __open  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        1173
        readlink  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        790
        symlink  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        758

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x10020cfff +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 24.4 -
9.0) <750DA78F-01CE-3A4B-9FD6-2785B45A6041>
/Users/a.rice/Desktop/build-emacs/emacs-source/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x101330000 -        0x101330ffb +cl_kernels (???)
<171024AC-C27E-4F6F-8DCE-8B260952D9FF> cl_kernels
       0x1013fa000 -        0x1013faff9 +cl_kernels (???)
<ED7C3657-4BFA-47DB-92CC-3D40344EFF5C> cl_kernels
       0x1015cc000 -        0x1015cdff4 +cl_kernels (???)
<919FDD19-1950-435C-9B19-C2F16F0281F0> cl_kernels
       0x105164000 -        0x10524afef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.3.58)
<641EC871-01E8-301F-8695-B92993AD7E23>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff66e6b000 -     0x7fff66e9e817  dyld (239.4 - ???)
<7AD43B9B-5CEA-3C7E-9836-A06909F9CA56> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff88ef3000 -     0x7fff88f7cfff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 -
4.9.0) <B756B908-9AD1-3F5D-83F9-7A0B068387D2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff88fe4000 -     0x7fff89138ff3
com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.10 - 1.10)
<69B273E8-5A8E-3FC7-B807-C16B657662FE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff893cd000 -     0x7fff894b7fff  libsqlite3.dylib (158)
<00269BF9-43BE-39E0-9C85-24585B9923C8> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff894b8000 -     0x7fff89570ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0
- 8000.4.6) <CDAAAD04-A1D0-3C67-ABCC-EFC9E8D44E7E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff89571000 -     0x7fff895a0fd2  libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16)
<B7F0E2E4-2777-33FC-A787-D6430B630D54>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff8960b000 -     0x7fff89610fff  libmacho.dylib (845)
<1D2910DF-C036-3A82-A3FD-44FF73B5FF9B> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff89611000 -     0x7fff897c9ffb  libicucore.A.dylib (511.35)
<6F097DA7-147C-32A1-93D2-728A64CF0DC2> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff89a80000 -     0x7fff89a9bff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib
(23.10.1) <A695B4E4-38E9-332E-A772-29D31E3F1385>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff89a9c000 -     0x7fff89aa3fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<8E26C099-CE9D-3819-91A2-64EA929C6137>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff89aa4000 -     0x7fff89afdfff  libTIFF.dylib (1044)
<FBC5800B-7F34-3755-A44E-7B37B3E0B32E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff89afe000 -     0x7fff89b09fff  libGL.dylib (9.6.1)
<4B65BF9F-F34A-3CD1-94E8-DB26DAA0A59D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff89b0a000 -     0x7fff89b48ff7  libGLImage.dylib (9.6.1)
<5E02B38C-9F36-39BE-8746-724F0D8BBFC0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff89b49000 -     0x7fff89b7aff7  libtidy.A.dylib (15.12)
<BF757E3C-733A-3B6B-809A-A3949D46466E> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x7fff89b7b000 -     0x7fff89d16ff8  com.apple.CFNetwork (673.5 -
673.5) <EF4DA617-D442-327A-9575-A75111A0A742>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff89d1b000 -     0x7fff89d4cfff  com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709)
<23E33409-5C39-3F93-9E73-2B0E9EE8883E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff89e13000 -     0x7fff89e14ff7  libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1)
<70B235FC-BCED-367B-BA6C-67C299BAE7D9> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff89e35000 -     0x7fff89fd1ff3  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 -
332.3) <BD68AF62-D369-34CD-9EA2-B4A4325696FA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff89fee000 -     0x7fff8a03fff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio
(4.2.1 - 4.2.1) <BE13E840-FB45-3BC2-BCF5-031629754FD5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8a040000 -     0x7fff8a046fff  com.apple.AOSNotification
(1.7.0 - 760.3) <7901B867-60F7-3645-BB3E-18C51A6FBCC6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification
    0x7fff8a047000 -     0x7fff8a089ff7  libauto.dylib (185.5)
<F45C36E8-B606-3886-B5B1-B6745E757CA8> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff8a134000 -     0x7fff8a134fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib
(3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <F8D0CC77-98AC-3B58-9FE6-0C25421827B6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8a898000 -     0x7fff8a8a2fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049)
<8C4F0CA0-389C-3EDC-B155-E62DD2187E1D>
/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8a8c1000 -     0x7fff8a8d3ff7
com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13.1 - 245.13.1)
<38262B92-C63F-35A0-997D-AD2EBF2F8338>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8a8d4000 -     0x7fff8a938fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore
(5.0 - 354.5) <C9FAB401-3FE2-3221-B60C-E4F1841CA5F1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8b1fd000 -     0x7fff8b22cff9  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<44E914BE-B0D0-3E05-9451-CA9E539AFA52>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff8b231000 -     0x7fff8b238ffb  libcopyfile.dylib (103.92.1)
<CF29DFF6-0589-3590-834C-82E2316612E8>
/usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff8b32c000 -     0x7fff8b331fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration
(2.6 - 2.6) <A4165553-770E-3D27-B217-01FC1F852B87>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8b3a0000 -     0x7fff8b3e1fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.47 - 47) <DBC7349E-8440-3FE0-B5E4-B6A8EF3017E9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff8b3ed000 -     0x7fff8b3f0ff7  libdyld.dylib (239.4)
<41077DD7-F909-3B8A-863E-72AE304EDE13> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff8b3f1000 -     0x7fff8bd10797  com.apple.CoreGraphics
(1.600.0 - 599.35.4) <C8CBC664-0CD2-3C7D-A301-9B3BA731250C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8bd11000 -     0x7fff8bd1afff
com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.7.1 - 4.7.1)
<383FB557-E88E-3239-82B8-15F9F885B702>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff8bd1b000 -     0x7fff8bda6ff7  libCoreStorage.dylib
(380.70.2) <BD993BC8-ED54-3DC1-B28B-3B6AC77E8E5C>
/usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff8bdaa000 -     0x7fff8bdd2ffb  libRIP.A.dylib (599.35.4)
<F3C60582-1F27-335D-9C97-8CF307670F7B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8bdd3000 -     0x7fff8be5fff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9
- 207) <8A50B893-AD03-3826-8555-A54FEAF08F47>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff8be60000 -     0x7fff8be87ff7  com.apple.shortcut (2.6 -
2.6) <A62BC973-6782-3893-B014-EC6503AB7EAD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
    0x7fff8be88000 -     0x7fff8bea2fff  libdispatch.dylib (339.92.1)
<C4E4A18D-3C3B-3C9C-8709-A4270D998DE7>
/usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff8bea3000 -     0x7fff8bee8ff6  com.apple.HIServices (1.23 -
468) <A4E9E28B-95C3-3654-85C6-E6A1C53CACFE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8bee9000 -     0x7fff8bf79ff7  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
800.28) <04D510EA-1169-392F-9702-EE7EB00882E6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff8bff5000 -     0x7fff8c034fff  libGLU.dylib (9.6.1)
<AE032555-3E2F-3DBF-A26D-EA4576061605>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff8c035000 -     0x7fff8c039ff7  libsystem_stats.dylib
(93.90.3) <C588E082-D94B-3510-9F9A-7AD83B3402DE>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
    0x7fff8c03a000 -     0x7fff8c06efff  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (52)
<51C844FF-D7CD-3525-9ABB-84B8DD11D5E4> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8c071000 -     0x7fff8c13bff7  com.apple.LaunchServices
(572.28 - 572.28) <FC72C089-A069-3374-B80A-E041AF149F24>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff8c69b000 -     0x7fff8c6b7fff  libresolv.9.dylib (54)
<11C2C826-F1C6-39C6-B4E8-6E0C41D4FA95> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff8c951000 -     0x7fff8c959ffc  libGFXShared.dylib (9.6.1)
<65BC4378-C023-30EC-8B80-60FB4EA0B036>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff8c979000 -     0x7fff8c9cbfff  libc++.1.dylib (120)
<4F68DFC5-2077-39A8-A449-CAC5FDEE7BDE> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff8c9cc000 -     0x7fff8ca4dfff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
(3.0.1 - 141.0.5) <82170C9C-73E0-3108-9DC5-C214C9B72292>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff8ca4e000 -     0x7fff8ca4eff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<3AA8D85D-CF00-3BD3-A5A0-E28E1A32A6D8> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff8cbbf000 -     0x7fff8cff2ffb  com.apple.vision.FaceCore
(3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <F42BFC9C-0B16-35EF-9A07-91B7FDAB7FC5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff8d01a000 -     0x7fff8d025fff  libkxld.dylib (2422.115.4)
<3C678B75-F7C5-3DBB-8DBD-48483AD54D5C> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8d065000 -     0x7fff8d06cff8  liblaunch.dylib (842.92.1)
<A40A0C7B-3216-39B4-8AE0-B5D3BAF1DA8A> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff8d06d000 -     0x7fff8d077ff7  libcsfde.dylib (380.70.2)
<3ACB87D7-A81C-3C45-B648-AD27F1B9D841> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff8d078000 -     0x7fff8d154fff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52)
<ED7F3865-10D4-346B-8C9C-D968EB3B5D35> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8d679000 -     0x7fff8d6deffb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<F34D6627-9F80-3823-8B57-DB629307DF87>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8d6df000 -     0x7fff8d943ffd  com.apple.security (7.0 -
55471.14.21) <B3C61C91-E9D6-3A3C-99CF-665D54D13C34>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff8d9a7000 -     0x7fff8dc05ff2  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle
(5.06 - 753) <7315ED29-77A1-3990-9054-F00B96527C06>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff8dc06000 -     0x7fff8dc12ff7  com.apple.HelpData (2.1.4 -
90) <BEA1C549-40D3-35BF-9204-CB679FCB0648>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
    0x7fff8dc45000 -     0x7fff8dc4dfff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib
(522.92.1) <3F8C6A07-3046-3E88-858F-D9CEFC43A405>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff8dca4000 -     0x7fff8dcb4ffb  libsasl2.2.dylib (170)
<C8E25710-68B6-368A-BF3E-48EC7273177B> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8dcc5000 -     0x7fff8dda9ff7  com.apple.coreui (2.2 -
231.1) <187DF89C-8A64-366D-8782-F90315FA3CD7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8de12000 -     0x7fff8de2dff7  libPng.dylib (1044)
<151BA92C-6E7C-3B69-8024-FDD1E2C89DD3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff8de87000 -     0x7fff8dedfff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4
- 129.0.2) <78AE8B21-BF15-373F-88C6-73BF740BFFFB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff8e2ee000 -     0x7fff8e2f0fff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2)
<8D651894-B7AD-3F23-9B93-472EEA3D292F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff8e2f1000 -     0x7fff8e2f8ff7  libsystem_pthread.dylib
(53.1.4) <AB498556-B555-310E-9041-F67EC9E00E2C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff8e2f9000 -     0x7fff8e311ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage
(2.0 - 160.3) <64749B08-0212-3AC8-9B49-73D662B09304>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff8e392000 -     0x7fff8e3c2fff  libncurses.5.4.dylib (42)
<BF763D62-9149-37CB-B1D2-F66A2510E6DD> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff8e3c3000 -     0x7fff8e473ff7  libvMisc.dylib (423.32)
<049C0735-1808-39B9-943F-76CB8021744F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff8e6f9000 -     0x7fff8e6faff7
libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100)
<4CDB0F7B-C0AF-3424-BC39-495696F0DB1E>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff8ece1000 -     0x7fff8ecf2ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4)
<655FB343-52CF-3E2F-B14D-BEBF5AAEF94D>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff8ed4b000 -     0x7fff8ee3afff  libFontParser.dylib (111.1)
<835A8253-6AB9-3AAB-9CBF-171440DEC486>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff8ee42000 -     0x7fff8ee4effb  com.apple.AppleFSCompression
(56.92.1 - 1.0) <066255FD-DBD1-3041-8DDA-7AFC41C9096D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fff8ee7c000 -     0x7fff8ee85ffd  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 -
2.0) <32BA436F-6319-3A0B-B5D2-2EB75FF36B5B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff8ee8a000 -     0x7fff8eed7ff2
com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428)
<8D8253E3-302F-3DB2-9C5C-572CB974E8B3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff8eed8000 -     0x7fff8eed9ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (63)
<FB856CD1-2AEA-3907-8E9B-1E54B6827F82>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8eeda000 -     0x7fff8eedcffb  libutil.dylib (34)
<DAC4A6CF-A1BB-3874-9569-A919316D30E8> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff8eedf000 -     0x7fff8eeecff0  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29)
<0B98AC35-B138-349C-8063-2B987A75D24C> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8eef0000 -     0x7fff8ef1ffff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 -
106) <E1BDED08-523A-36F4-B2DA-9D5C712F0AC7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff8f127000 -     0x7fff8f175fff  libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1)
<F3973C28-14B6-3006-BB2B-00DD7F09ABC7>
/usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8f176000 -     0x7fff8f2a6ff7  com.apple.desktopservices
(1.8.3 - 1.8.3) <225BEC20-F8E0-3F22-9560-890A1A5B9050>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff8f2a7000 -     0x7fff8f454f27  libobjc.A.dylib (551.1)
<AD7FD984-271E-30F4-A361-6B20319EC73B> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff8f4b3000 -     0x7fff8f4b4fff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib
(278.11.1) <0D0B13EA-6B7A-3AC8-BE60-B548543BEB77>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8f900000 -     0x7fff8f9eefff  libJP2.dylib (1044)
<BE5FF765-5ECE-38B5-BF5D-BE806F5CAD18>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff8fa30000 -     0x7fff8fa54ff7  libJPEG.dylib (1044)
<BE0ED4E1-F7FC-3038-86D3-0456DD173FCB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8fa6c000 -     0x7fff8fb30ff7  com.apple.backup.framework
(1.5.4 - 1.5.4) <195DA868-47A5-37E6-8CF0-9BCF11846899>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff8fedf000 -     0x7fff8ff2dff7  com.apple.opencl (2.3.59 -
2.3.59) <9F43F471-C3C3-352D-889D-EC418DC1F5B2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8ff2e000 -     0x7fff8ff9bfff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <B9B8D510-A27E-36B0-93E9-17146D9E9045>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8ff9c000 -     0x7fff9000ffff  com.apple.securityfoundation
(6.0 - 55122.3) <0FDC8F53-104C-3938-A852-5B33C30BAAD5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff9003d000 -     0x7fff900acff1
com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.3)
<546E89D9-2AE7-3111-B2B8-2366650D22F0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff90fe1000 -     0x7fff91016ffc  com.apple.LDAPFramework
(2.4.28 - 194.5) <4ADD0595-25B9-3F09-897E-3FB790AD2C5A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff911c9000 -     0x7fff91252ff7  libsystem_c.dylib (997.90.3)
<6FD3A400-4BB2-3B95-B90C-BE6E9D0D78FA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff91253000 -     0x7fff91254fff  liblangid.dylib (117)
<9546E641-F730-3AB0-B3CD-E0E2FDD173D9> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff914b7000 -     0x7fff914bfff3  libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.35.4)
<67AD122A-B8DA-3C05-8B8C-1939F5064FAE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x7fff914c0000 -     0x7fff914c3fff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<32A075D9-47FD-3E71-95BC-BFB0D583F41C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff914c4000 -     0x7fff914c8ff7  libGIF.dylib (1044)
<7E51DFC3-740A-3CD3-98A1-1EC510A4A055>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff914c9000 -     0x7fff914caffb  libremovefile.dylib (33)
<3543F917-928E-3DB2-A2F4-7AB73B4970EF>
/usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff914cb000 -     0x7fff914cbfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices
(48 - 48) <3E3F01A8-314D-378F-835E-9CC4F8820031>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff914cc000 -     0x7fff914ceff3  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(596.15) <4998CB6A-9D54-390A-9F57-5D1AC53C135C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff914cf000 -     0x7fff914eaff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<FFAE75FA-C54E-398B-AA97-18164CD9789D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff916ae000 -     0x7fff916bfff7  libz.1.dylib (53)
<42E0C8C6-CA38-3CA4-8619-D24ED5DD492E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff916c0000 -     0x7fff91782ff5  com.apple.CoreText (367.20 -
367.20) <B80D086D-93A9-3C35-860E-9C3FDD027F3B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff91783000 -     0x7fff9179cff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<F108AFEB-198A-3BAF-BCA5-9DFCE55EFF92>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff9179d000 -     0x7fff91814fff
com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4)
<5A44F0B5-4A24-3875-ADE4-5B47D6C7E251>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff91815000 -     0x7fff9183eff7  libc++abi.dylib (49.1)
<21A807D3-6732-3455-B77F-743E9F916DF0> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff9183f000 -     0x7fff91848ffb  libsystem_notify.dylib
(121.20.1) <9B34B4FE-F5AD-3F09-A5F0-46AFF3571323>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff9188c000 -     0x7fff9188ffff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1)
<EBC36C69-C896-3C3D-8589-3E9023E7E56F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff91890000 -     0x7fff9195bfff  libvDSP.dylib (423.32)
<3BF732BE-DDE0-38EB-8C54-E4E3C64F77A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff9195c000 -     0x7fff91c30fc7  com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0)
<D241DBFA-AC49-31E2-893D-EAAC31890C90>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff91c7b000 -     0x7fff91cb3ff7  com.apple.RemoteViewServices
(2.0 - 94) <3F34D630-3DDB-3411-BC28-A56A9B55EBDA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff91d45000 -     0x7fff91da8ffb  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.13.1 - 1.13.1) <339A2A90-DA25-33AF-88E5-2FB38A758FEE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff91dac000 -     0x7fff91dacfff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 -
Accelerate 1.9) <509BB27A-AE62-366D-86D8-0B06D217CF56>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff91e19000 -     0x7fff92061ff7  com.apple.CoreData (107 -
481.3) <E78734AA-E3D0-33CB-A014-620BBCAB2E96>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff926d2000 -     0x7fff926fefff
com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.9 - 184.9)
<4DEA54F9-81D6-3EDB-AA3C-1F9C497B3379>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff926ff000 -     0x7fff92738ff7  com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298)
<C1F20764-DEF0-34CF-B3AB-AB5480D64E66>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff92739000 -     0x7fff9282aff9  libiconv.2.dylib (41)
<BB44B115-AC32-3877-A0ED-AEC6232A4563> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff9282b000 -     0x7fff92838ff4  com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1)
<F1A2744D-8536-32C7-8218-9972C6300DAE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
    0x7fff92839000 -     0x7fff9285eff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary
(2.0 - 155.1) <B845DC7A-D1EA-31E2-967C-D1FE0C628036>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff928ce000 -     0x7fff92929ffb  com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.5)
<BBA230F9-144C-3CAB-A77A-0621719244CD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff92ecd000 -     0x7fff92edaff7  libxar.1.dylib (202)
<5572AA71-E98D-3FE1-9402-BB4A84E0E71E> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff92f03000 -     0x7fff93009ff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework
(3.3.0 - 1044) <3BCCF2AE-CF1F-3324-A371-DF0A42C841A2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff9300a000 -     0x7fff930f1ff7  libxml2.2.dylib (26)
<A1DADD11-89E5-3DE4-8802-07186225967F> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff930fc000 -     0x7fff9310bff8  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0
- 1.7.0) <8FE131B6-1180-3892-98F5-C9C9B79072D4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff93193000 -     0x7fff931a3fff  libbsm.0.dylib (33)
<2CAC00A2-1352-302A-88FA-C567D4D69179> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff931a7000 -     0x7fff931aaffc  com.apple.IOSurface (91.1 -
91.1) <D00EEB0C-8AA8-3986-90C1-C97B2486E8FA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff935e9000 -     0x7fff935ebff7  libquarantine.dylib (71)
<7A1A2BCB-C03D-3A25-BFA4-3E569B2D2C38>
/usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff935ec000 -     0x7fff938d6fff
com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.17 - 1077.17)
<3A2E92FD-DEE2-3D45-9619-11500801A61C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff938f9000 -     0x7fff93915ff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(2422.115.4) <9EDE872E-2A9E-3A78-8E1D-AB790794A098>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff939a0000 -     0x7fff939c4fff  libxpc.dylib (300.90.2)
<AB40CD57-F454-3FD4-B415-63B3C0D5C624> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff939c5000 -     0x7fff939eefff  com.apple.DictionaryServices
(1.2 - 208) <A539A058-BA57-35EE-AA08-D0B0E835127D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff939ef000 -     0x7fff93bd4fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9
- 855.17) <729BD6DA-1F63-3E72-A148-26F21EBF52BB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff93bd5000 -     0x7fff9474bff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 -
1265.21) <9DC13B27-841D-3839-93B2-3EDE66157BDE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff9474c000 -     0x7fff94757ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0)
<C811E662-9EC3-3B74-808A-A75D624F326B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff94758000 -     0x7fff94762ff7
com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 539)
<B25A09EC-A021-32EC-86F8-05B4837E0EDE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff94763000 -     0x7fff9477aff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory
(10.9 - 173.90.1) <7BC0194E-1B40-3FCA-ACD2-235CE5D65DFA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff9477b000 -     0x7fff94789fff  com.apple.opengl (9.6.1 -
9.6.1) <359D0ECB-D100-341B-B437-BDE56E27B74B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff9478a000 -     0x7fff94790ff7  libsystem_platform.dylib
(24.90.1) <3C3D3DA8-32B9-3243-98EC-D89B9A1670B3>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff94791000 -     0x7fff94796ff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<78DCC358-2FC1-302E-B395-0155B47CB547> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff947ca000 -     0x7fff947d4ff7
com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0)
<2D27B498-BB9C-3D88-B05A-76908A8A26F3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff94a5d000 -     0x7fff94aa2fff  libcurl.4.dylib (78.94.1)
<88F27F9B-052E-3375-938D-2603E90D8AD5> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff94aec000 -     0x7fff94b13ff7  libsystem_network.dylib
(241.3) <8B1E1F1D-A5CC-3BAE-8B1E-ABC84337A364>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff94cf6000 -     0x7fff94cffff7  libcldcpuengine.dylib
(2.3.58) <645ABD2F-C93B-3943-8B07-BBC08B904253>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff94d29000 -     0x7fff94d2dff7  libcache.dylib (62)
<BDC1E65B-72A1-3DA3-A57C-B23159CAAD0B> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff94d2e000 -     0x7fff94d5efff  com.apple.IconServices (25 -
25.17) <4751127E-FBD5-3ED5-8510-08D4E4166EFE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff94d5f000 -     0x7fff94d5ffff  com.apple.CoreServices (59 -
59) <7A697B5E-F179-30DF-93F2-8B503CEEEFD5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff94f77000 -     0x7fff94f9effb  libsystem_info.dylib
(449.1.3) <7D41A156-D285-3849-A2C3-C04ADE797D98>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff950d6000 -     0x7fff950dafff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
<B93CE8F5-DAA8-30A1-B1F6-F890509513CB> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff95128000 -     0x7fff951f9ff1  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.9 - 371.1) <DCCAADEC-35D5-3968-8B39-358ACC56ADC4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff9532c000 -     0x7fff9532dfff  libunc.dylib (28)
<62682455-1862-36FE-8A04-7A6B91256438> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff9534b000 -     0x7fff9564bff7  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1056.16) <24349208-3603-3F5D-95CC-B379616FBEF8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff9564c000 -     0x7fff95653fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35)
<4CD916B2-1B17-362A-B403-EF24A1DAC141>
/usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff956a4000 -     0x7fff956c9ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 -
117.2) <4674339E-26D0-35FA-9958-422832B39B12>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff956ca000 -     0x7fff956e3ff7  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 -
289) <C7F1B734-CE81-334D-BE41-8B20D95A1F9B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff95821000 -     0x7fff95868fff  libFontRegistry.dylib (127)
<A77A0480-AA5D-3CC8-8B68-69985CD546DC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff95869000 -     0x7fff95891ffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13)
<C9794936-633C-3F0C-9E71-30190B9B41C1> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff95892000 -     0x7fff95894fff  libRadiance.dylib (1044)
<461482C9-CADB-3B36-B023-597C64AD4B00>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff95895000 -     0x7fff95b3fff5  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
698) <26FF0E2C-1CD7-311F-ACF0-84F3D5273AD6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff95b6b000 -     0x7fff95bd7fff  com.apple.framework.IOKit
(2.0.1 - 907.100.13) <057FDBA3-56D6-3903-8C0B-849214BF1985>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff95fba000 -     0x7fff9639bffe  libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5)
<7E7A9B8D-1638-3914-BAE0-663B69865986>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff963b5000 -     0x7fff963fcff7  libcups.2.dylib (372.4)
<36EA4350-43B4-3A5C-9904-10685BFDA7D4> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff963fd000 -     0x7fff9640afff  com.apple.Sharing (132.2 -
132.2) <F983394A-226D-3244-B511-FA51FDB6ADDA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff96493000 -     0x7fff96493ffd
com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.10 - 1.10)
<68B21135-55A6-3563-A3D6-3E692A7DEB7F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff964f9000 -     0x7fff967caff4  com.apple.CoreImage (9.4.0)
<2C636ECD-0F1A-357C-9EFF-0452476FDDF5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff96840000 -     0x7fff96846ff7  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
(599.35.4) <0A9F43CB-C01F-3A98-AAB3-1E08C65BCFB4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
    0x7fff96847000 -     0x7fff9684fff7
com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4)
<98BBB3E4-6239-3EF1-90B2-84EA0D3B8D61>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff96850000 -     0x7fff9688bfff  com.apple.bom (14.0 - 193.1)
<EF24A562-6D3C-379E-8B9B-FAE0E4A0EF7C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x7fff9688c000 -     0x7fff969faff7  libBLAS.dylib (1094.5)
<DE93A590-5FA5-32A2-A16C-5D7D7361769F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff969fb000 -     0x7fff969fcfff
com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25)
<334A82F4-4AE4-3719-A511-86D0B0723E2B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff969fd000 -     0x7fff96a09ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.9
- 173.90.1) <F08601E8-F7E8-3222-AD05-6A26003779CF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff96a17000 -     0x7fff96a6afff
com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1)
<CF745298-7373-38D2-B3B1-727D5A569E48>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff96a6b000 -     0x7fff96a6fff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib
(323.92.1) <CAE21FFF-5763-399C-B7C5-EEBFFEEF2242>
/usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff96a70000 -     0x7fff96a72fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(9.6.1) <B724E444-6FAE-31B5-9814-1572517229C6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff96b7b000 -     0x7fff96b7bffd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
(157) <19F0E769-0989-3062-9AFB-8976E90E9759>
/usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff96b7c000 -     0x7fff96b7fffa  libCGXType.A.dylib (599.35.4)
<A2B493FD-2EDE-3BC2-A281-2381E0156411>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
Sample analysis of process 1301 written to file /dev/stdout

-- 
Alex Rice <[email-masked]>
Software Developer, Qforma Inc.
http://qforma.com
+1 505-603-5639