Subject: bug#18832: 24.4; emacs crashed by eww on some webpages

From: Евгений Терешков<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 08:55:46 +0700

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes:

>> It is very strange, but at this moment I see only stderr output and CANT
>> REPRODUCE crash (I have re-checked X and non-X builds, see attached
>> streenshots).
>
> I would assume that those messages are coming from gtk+ or libxml2.  Are
> you running a debugging build of those libraries?  I don't get any such
> messages.

Nope, this is ordinary builds. This messages are not specific to gtk+, as I
have seen it in nonx/gtk/gtk3/motif/athena builds (as you can see on
screenshots in my previous message). And yes, all those build are compiled
with libxml2.

How can I check wherevers it is problem in my libxml2 build or emacs
itself?

-- 
С уважением, Терешков Евгений.
Jabber ID: [email-masked], [email-masked]