Subject: bug#18824: (ping) Emacs bugs with patches?

From: Ivan Shmakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:57:53 +0000

Stefan, you’ve previously commented on several of the bug
	reports I’ve suggested patches for.  Could you please revisit
	these patches and either commit or explicitly reject them?
	(Any suggestion on how, if at all, do I improve them in the
	latter case will be appreciated.)

	The bug reports in question are as follows.

	TIA.

    http://debbugs.gnu.org/18175  Use (mapc 'switch-to-buffer …) in
	files.el (was: mapcar.)
    http://debbugs.gnu.org/18246  Use inhibit-point-motion-hooks
	(in addition to inhibit-read-only) in enriched-encode.
    http://debbugs.gnu.org/18824  New diff-check-labels function
	(split off diff-no-select)
    http://debbugs.gnu.org/18850  Use diff-check-labels and the --label
	option to diff (was: -L – deprecated) in smerge-mode.el

-- 
FSF associate member #7257  np. По полям, за рекой — Иллет   … B6A0 230E 334A