Subject: 25.0.50; emacs crash

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 20:41:20 +0900

I see frequent crashes with latest emacs. gdb backtrace is attached.
Thanks

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.3)
 of 2014-10-24 on sealion
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11601000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs --enable-checking
 --without-compress-info 'CFLAGS=-g -O0''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX
LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  hl-sexp-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e <return>

Recent messages:
Saving all Org-mode buffers...
(No files need saving)
Saving all Org-mode buffers... done
Saving all Org-mode buffers...
(No files need saving)
Saving all Org-mode buffers... done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a C-a.
My .emacs loaded in 9.6 seconds
Emacs is started: loding init file took 9.6 seconds
As always by your command... 

Load-path shadows:
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow footnote mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
notifications flymake compile flyspell ispell highlight-parentheses
elisp-slime-nav etags paredit flycheck rx subr-x pcase dash emms-info-libtag
emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file
locate emms-setup emms emms-compat time ps-print ps-def lpr jabber-autoloads
twittering-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap battery wc-mode
erc-services erc-log erc-notify erc-imenu erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat japanese-holidays
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-indent ox-beamer ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-install monky bindat git-gutter zotelo tex-buf tex dbus xml
crm preview-latex tex-site auto-loads ncl-mode-load inf-ncl ncl-mode cus-edit
cus-start cus-load ncl-doc ncl-mode-keywords namelist-mode-load pylookup
generic geiser-load geiser find-func hl-sexp thingatpt dired-aux dired-x
dired-details windmove winner tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec
recentf tree-widget wid-edit imenu goto-last-change saveplace edict
edict-japanese edict-english edict-morphology edict-edit dui-registry dui
dictem yasnippet auto-complete-config auto-complete easy-mmode popup smex ido
diminish backup-each-save elec-pair paren smtpmail auth-source eieio
eieio-core gnus-util password-cache sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr edmacro kmacro door-gnus epa-mail mail-utils epa-file epa
derived epg .loaddefs pydoc-info byte-opt advice info-look info el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg
el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-notify help-mode easymenu el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa cl-macs package epg-config el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr
el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-custom el-get-core autoload help-fns lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 567649 149672)
 (symbols 48 53276 204)
 (miscs 40 140 320)
 (strings 32 172601 106957)
 (string-bytes 1 4868651)
 (vectors 16 52059)
 (vector-slots 8 1595781 107023)
 (floats 8 990 127)
 (intervals 56 456 95)
 (buffers 976 13)
 (heap 1024 74149 9712))

-- 
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు.
YYR