Subject: 24.4; Unable to do image transforms even when emacs is compiled with Imagemagick

From: Kaushal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:14:17 -0400

Hi,

I have compiled emacs with Imagemagick (the config.log file is attached).

But "M-x image-transform-set-scale" is not working for me. The image scale
stays the same when I set the scale to 0.5. I tested it with bot png and
jpg images.

But the eimp package is working fine (which uses mogrify from Imagemagick).

When an image is open in a buffer, evaluating "(eq image-type
'imagemagick)" returns "nil".

What am I missing in enabling the imagemagick detection for functions like
image-transform-set-scale?

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.8 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.10.4)
 of 2014-10-19 on ...
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.60900000
System Description: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Client release 5.10 (Tikanga)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/kmodi/usr_local2
 --exec-prefix=/home/kmodi/usr_local2/bin/emacs-24.4-gtk
 CPPFLAGS=-fgnu89-inline'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Verilog

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  ggtags-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  yafolding-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hardcore-mode: t
  hardcore-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  fci-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-modi-mode: t
  modi-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4>
<double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> C-x b a d c s e q l i C-n <return> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5>
<double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4>
<double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4>
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4>
<double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4>
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5>
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5>
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> ; ' e m a g b u g <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> b u g C-n <return>

Recent messages:

*Dired* downloads/: 418269719_05a6730c49_b.jpg ():

*Dired* downloads/: Clipboard01.png ():

*Dired* downloads/: Clipboard02.png ():
image-dired-display-image-mode enabled
Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *image-dired-display-image*> [2 times]
Full size image displayed [3 times]
Type C-c C-c to view the image as text.
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/custom hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/custom
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/verilog-mode hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/header2 hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/header2-20140723.1525/header2
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/matlab-emacs/tlc hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20140923.1233/tlc
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/matlab-emacs/semanticdb-matlab hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20140923.1233/semanticdb-matlab
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/matlab-emacs/semantic-matlab hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20140923.1233/semantic-matlab
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/matlab-emacs/mlint hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20140923.1233/mlint
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/matlab-emacs/matlab hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20140923.1233/matlab
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/matlab-emacs/matlab-publish hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20140923.1233/matlab-publish
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/matlab-emacs/company-matlab-shell hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20140923.1233/company-matlab-shell
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/matlab-emacs/matlab-load hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20140923.1233/matlab-load
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/matlab-emacs/cedet-matlab hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20140923.1233/cedet-matlab
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-texinfo
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-publish
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-odt
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-md
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-man
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-icalendar
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-html
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-beamer
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-w3m
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-timer
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-src
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-rmail
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-protocol
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-plot
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-pcomplete
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-mouse
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-mobile
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-mhe
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-macs
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-macro
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-list
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-irc
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-inlinetask
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-info
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-indent
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-id
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-habit
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-gnus
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-footnote
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-feed
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-faces
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-eshell
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-entities
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-element
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-docview
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-datetree
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-crypt
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-compat
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-colview
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-clock
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-capture
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-bibtex
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-bbdb
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-attach
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-archive
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-agenda
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-tangle
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-sqlite
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-sql
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-shen
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-sh
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-screen
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-scheme
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-ascii
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-scala
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-sass
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-ruby
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-ref
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-python
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-plantuml
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-picolisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-perl
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-octave
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-ocaml
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-mscgen
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-maxima
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-matlab
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-makefile
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-lob
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-lilypond
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-ledger
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-keys
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-js
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-java
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-io
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-haskell
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-gnuplot
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-fortran
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-exp
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-eval
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-dot
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-ditaa
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-css
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-core
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-comint
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-clojure
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-calc
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-awk
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-asymptote
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-R
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ox-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-version
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/ob-C
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-install
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-ctags
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141020/org-loaddefs
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/swoop-20140605.1410/swoop hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/swoop-20140605.54/swoop
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/swoop-20140605.1410/swoop-pkg hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/swoop-20140605.54/swoop-pkg
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/swoop-20140605.1410/swoop-autoloads hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/swoop-20140605.54/swoop-autoloads
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/swoop-20140605.1410/swoop-lib hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/swoop-20140605.54/swoop-lib
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/swoop-20140605.1410/swoop-edit hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/swoop-20140605.54/swoop-edit
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-reveal-20141016.840/ox-reveal hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-reveal/ox-reveal
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-info
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/kmodi/usr_local2/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20130207.1202/htmlize hides
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/from-git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver mm-archive network-stream starttls url-http tls
url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers epg finder-inf thumbs eimp imagemagick debug wgrep-ag wgrep
two-column iso-transl multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe align web-mode-expansions web-mode html-mode-expansions sgml-mode
htmlize texmathp misearch multi-isearch ffap time-stamp preview
prv-emacs tex-buf font-latex latex-mode-expansions latex tex-style tex
dbus tex-mode latexenc tabify org-table org-agenda multiple-cursors-core
rect eldoc cc-langs cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-styles cc-align matlab gud tempo cperl-mode-expansions
cperl-mode ggtags ewoc verilog-mode skeleton sh-script smie executable
vc-git disp-table org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
dired+ image-dired image-file bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1
bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark pp dired-x dired-aux dired-single
flyspell ispell swoop swoop-edit swoop-lib ht pcre2el rxt re-builder
async indent-guide yaml-mode matlab-load python-mode-expansions
python-mode flymake shell cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs yasnippet
yafolding wrap-region stripe-buffer recentf tree-widget smart-compile
rainbow-delimiters projectile ibuf-macs pcase ibuf-ext ibuffer pkg-info
lisp-mnt epl page-break-lines ox-reveal number iregister ido-ubiquitous
warnings ido-vertical-mode flx-ido flx hungry-delete hl-line+ hl-line
auto-highlight-symbol volatile-highlights highlight-global hardcore-mode
guide-key face-remap expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom elisp-slime-nav help-mode etags elfeed-show message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
shr elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree elfeed-search wid-edit browse-url
elfeed url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars xml-query xml drag-stuff
discover-my-major makey buffer-move windmove auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup ag vc-svn s ucs-normalize dired
fill-column-indicator smart-mode-line-dark-theme zenburn-theme
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line mule-util rich-minority
popwin iy-go-to-char undo-tree diff smex ido visual-regexp anzu
thingatpt region-bindings-mode setup-misc setup-desktop desktop frameset
setup-spell setup-gtags setup-print setup-search grep compile rx
setup-navigation setup-registers setup-windows-buffers winner
setup-editing setup-spice setup-latex setup-yaml-mode setup-web-mode
setup-markdown setup-matlab setup-python setup-perl setup-verilog
setup-yasnippet setup-yafolding setup-xkcd setup-wrap-region setup-w3m
setup-undo-tree setup-stripe-buffer setup-smex setup-smart-compile
setup-server server setup-rainbow-mode setup-rainbow-delimiters
setup-projectile setup-poporg setup-page-break-lines setup-org ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element ob-dot ob-latex
ob-plantuml ob-ditaa org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
setup-number setup-multiple-cursors setup-manage-minor-mode
manage-minor-mode setup-magit setup-iregister setup-ido
setup-hungry-delete setup-hl-line+ setup-highlight setup-header2
setup-hardcore setup-guide-key setup-fci setup-expand-region
setup-elisp-slime-nav setup-elfeed setup-drag-stuff
setup-discover-my-major setup-dired setup-buffer-move setup-bookmark+
setup-auto-complete setup-ag setup-ace-window setup-ace-jump-mode
setup-visual whitespace generic setup-smart-mode-line setup-popwin
adice-mode derived setup-sos defuns key-chord temp-mode modi-mode
byte-opt setup-key-chord setup-region-bindings-mode setup-secret
req-package view log4e dash use-package diminish bytecomp byte-compile
cconv bind-key easy-mmode benchmark-init setup-packages
ace-jump-zap-autoloads ace-window-autoloads ace-window ace-jump-mode
advice ace-jump-mode-autoloads anzu-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
auto-complete-autoloads benchmark-init-autoloads bookmark+-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads cperl-mode-autoloads csv-nav-autoloads
dired+-autoloads dired-single-autoloads discover-my-major-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads eimp-autoloads elfeed-autoloads
elisp-slime-nav-autoloads epic-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
f-autoloads fill-column-indicator-autoloads fiplr-autoloads
flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads
ggtags-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads grizzl-autoloads guide-key-autoloads
hardcore-mode-autoloads header2-autoloads hl-line+-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads
ido-vertical-mode-autoloads indent-guide-autoloads iregister-autoloads
iy-go-to-char-autoloads key-chord-autoloads leuven-theme-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads
makey-autoloads manage-minor-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
matlab-mode-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
mwe-log-commands-autoloads nav-flash-autoloads nlinum-autoloads
number-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads org-autoloads
page-break-lines-autoloads poporg-autoloads popup-autoloads
popwin-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads python-mode-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads region-bindings-mode-autoloads
req-package-autoloads log4e-autoloads s-autoloads
smart-compile-autoloads smart-mode-line-autoloads
rich-minority-autoloads smartrep-autoloads smex-autoloads
stripe-buffer-autoloads async-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads ht-autoloads
ucs-utils-autoloads persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
help-fns cl-macs pcache-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
use-package-autoloads diminish-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
visual-regexp-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads info easymenu
w3m-autoloads wgrep-ag-autoloads wgrep-autoloads wrap-region-autoloads
dash-autoloads xkcd-autoloads yafolding-autoloads edmacro kmacro
yaml-mode-autoloads package epg-config cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
time-date saveplace jka-compr which-func imenu paren hi-lock time delsel
cus-start cus-load tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2483397 386102)
 (symbols 48 67092 55)
 (miscs 40 9562 4331)
 (strings 32 733969 31142)
 (string-bytes 1 10474088)
 (vectors 16 249191)
 (vector-slots 8 8221365 101246)
 (floats 8 50452 3320)
 (intervals 56 24478 4182)
 (buffers 960 259)
 (heap 1024 302181 32572))

--
Kaushal Modi