Subject: 25.0.50; Error when click window-mgr icon to close window (frame) and quit Emacs

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 08:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

emacs -Q -nw

Click the tiny X icon in the upper right of the frame, to close the
frame and thus quit Emacs.  You get a popup MS Windows dialog:

  GNU Emacs: The extensible self-documenting text editor has stopped
  working

  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the
  program.

  --> Close the program

Clicking `Close the program' then closes the program.  This error dialog
box should not appear at all - Emacs should just close.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-10-06 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 118063 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --enable-checking=yes,glyphs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'