Subject: bug#18785: 24.4.1; Emacs hangs with Org mode when point is in LOGBOOK

From: Sebastien Vauban <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 21:10:49 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: Sebastien Vauban <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:44:03 +0200
>> 
>> > Some, yes.  Now do that again, but instead of typing "finish", type
>> > "bt full" after "thread 1".
>> 
>> Here it is:
>
> Thanks.  What happens if you type "xbacktrace"?  (You might need to
> type "source /path/to/.gdbinit" before that, to get the xbacktrace
> command defined.)

It seems to fail?

I still re-did a backtrace after that, and another xbacktrace at the
end...

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ gdb -p 8300
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.8
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word".
/cygdrive/d/Users/sva/.gdbinit:19: Error in sourced command file:
No symbol table is loaded.  Use the "file" command.
Attaching to process 8300
[New Thread 8300.0x30b4]
[New Thread 8300.0x1ee0]
[New Thread 8300.0x3044]
[New Thread 8300.0x1e30]
[New Thread 8300.0x2f50]
[New Thread 8300.0x6fc]
[New Thread 8300.0x338c]
[New Thread 8300.0x27e8]
[New Thread 8300.0xd08]
[New Thread 8300.0x33fc]
[New Thread 8300.0x2708]
[New Thread 8300.0x12a8]
[New Thread 8300.0x1a38]
[New Thread 8300.0x3354]
[New Thread 8300.0x35c]
[New Thread 8300.0x249c]
[New Thread 8300.0x213c]
[New Thread 8300.0x2570]
[New Thread 8300.0x20fc]
[New Thread 8300.0x2edc]
[New Thread 8300.0x2268]
[New Thread 8300.0xc84]
[New Thread 8300.0x31ac]
[New Thread 8300.0x2810]
[New Thread 8300.0x1224]
[New Thread 8300.0xf68]
[New Thread 8300.0x2314]
[New Thread 8300.0x7dc]
[New Thread 8300.0x1664]
[New Thread 8300.0x31f4]
[New Thread 8300.0x31d0]
[New Thread 8300.0x30dc]
[New Thread 8300.0x22c4]
[New Thread 8300.0x134c]
[New Thread 8300.0x283c]
[New Thread 8300.0x30d0]
[New Thread 8300.0x2ee4]
[New Thread 8300.0x31c0]
[New Thread 8300.0x2990]
[New Thread 8300.0x13b8]
[New Thread 8300.0x2d28]
[New Thread 8300.0x30d4]
[New Thread 8300.0xc4c]
[New Thread 8300.0x1e80]
[New Thread 8300.0x2490]
[New Thread 8300.0x1728]
[New Thread 8300.0x27bc]
[New Thread 8300.0x2364]
[New Thread 8300.0x2b00]
Reading symbols from /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/bin/emacs.exe...done.
0x7727f925 in ntdll!DbgBreakPoint ()
   from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
(gdb) source ~/.gdbinit
Warning: /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/bin/../lwlib: No such file or directory.
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
Environment variable "DISPLAY" not defined.
TERM = xterm-256color
Breakpoint 1 at 0x10cde75: file c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/emacs.c, line 360.
Temporary breakpoint 2 at 0x10e97f1: file c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/sysdep.c, line 911.
(gdb) thread 1
[Switching to thread 1 (Thread 8300.0x30b4)]
#0  0x010fbc6e in buf_bytepos_to_charpos (b=0x5fd9128, bytepos=177408)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/marker.c:321
321     c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/marker.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb) xbacktrace
[Thread 8300.0x2b00 exited with code 0]
(gdb) No symbol "DATA_SEG_BITS" in current context.
bt full
#0  0x010fbc6e in buf_bytepos_to_charpos (b=0x5fd9128, bytepos=177408)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/marker.c:321
        this_bytepos = 298487
        changed = 0
        tail = 0xae976d0
        best_above = 215264
        best_above_byte = 215603
        best_below = 177062
        best_below_byte = 177399
#1  0x0111cdcc in looking_at_1 (string=<optimized out>, posix=<optimized out>)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/search.c:338
        val = 21994682
        p1 = 0x93d0000 "#+TITLE:     Work\n#+DESCRIPTION:\n#+KEYWORDS:\n#+LANGUAGE:  en\n#+OPTIONS:   H:4 num:t toc:2\n\n#+FILETAGS:  :work:\n#+PROPERTY:  eval no\n#+CATEGORY:  MCit\n#+SETUPFILE: ~/src/org-style/setup/bigblow-local-a"...
        p2 = <optimized out>
        s1 = 246399
        s2 = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        bufp = 0x14e6b10 <searchbufs+2512>
#2  0x0114e182 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88ccb4)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2723
        internal_argbuf = {-1, 177128, 8965448, 17887955, 177062, 177399,
          8965260, 17884253}
        fun = 19015597
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 78
#3  0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=21994650, args=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 70
        stack = {
          pc = 0x13b3b69 <pure+1643017> "\203\271",
          byte_string = 19768985,
          byte_string_start = 0x13b3ab9 <pure+1642841> "\b\204\006",
          next = 0x88d480
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 19769000)
#4  0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=19768957, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ce44)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#5  0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88ce40)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 19768957
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 68
#6  0x0114d56d in eval_sub (form=form@entry=123830846)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2151
        vals = 0x88ce40
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {67, 21994650, 8, 21994650, 0, 0, 172294172, 4784199}
        fun = 21249869
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 8965696
        original_args = 123830838
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 67
#7  0x0114cce6 in apply_lambda (fun=19064021, args=<optimized out>,
    count=count@entry=66) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2823
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = 1
        arg_vector = 0x88cee0
        tem = 123830846
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#8  0x0114d042 in eval_sub (form=123830862)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2253
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22174266
        original_args = 123830854
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 66
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#9  0x0114d723 in Fsetq (args=<optimized out>)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:532
        args_left = 123830878
        val = <optimized out>
        sym = 123830878
        lex_binding = <optimized out>
#10 Fsetq (args=123830878) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:510
        val = 123830878
#11 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123830886)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123830878
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {0, 0, 0, 123831022, 123831016, 123831022, 8966424, 18155110}
        fun = 21249317
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22080714
        original_args = 123830878
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 65
#12 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123831030)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123831022
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {0, 8966408, 8966552, 18401994, 23262090, 164, 21994650,
          18139827}
        fun = 21249197
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22080554
        original_args = 123831022
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 64
#13 0x0114d8b1 in Fprogn (body=123831046)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#14 0x01150d8c in Flet (args=123831054)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:963
        temps = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 21994650
        elt = <optimized out>
        varlist = <optimized out>
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#15 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123831062)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123831054
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {19834621, 8966792, 2, 28, 101384192, 5, 0, 18139827}
        fun = 21249533
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22080938
        original_args = 123831054
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 62
#16 0x0114d8b1 in Fprogn (body=123831070)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#17 0x0114dc0e in funcall_lambda (fun=123831086, nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88d420)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2949
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#18 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x88d41c)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 123665554
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 59
#19 0x0114f0c6 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x88d41c)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2292
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 184324950
        funcall_args = 0x0
        fun = 123665554
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
#20 0x0114e1e3 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88d418)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2703
        fun = 21249845
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        original_fun = 22081386
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 58
#21 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=4, args_template=512, nargs=1, args=0x88d598)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 58
        stack = {
          pc = 0x1630b89 <dumped_data+1280905> "\207",
          byte_string = 23556761,
          byte_string_start = 0x1630b84 <dumped_data+1280900> "\300\301\302\003#\207",
          next = 0x88d5f0
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 100912016)
#22 0x0114dbc4 in funcall_lambda (fun=100912045, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88d598)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#23 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88d594)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 23251666
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 57
#24 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 57
        stack = {
          pc = 0x13b5d73 <pure+1651731> "\207",
          byte_string = 19761177,
          byte_string_start = 0x13b5d69 <pure+1651721> "\b\204\006",
          next = 0x88dd50
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 19769200)
#25 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=19769173, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88d714)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#26 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88d710)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 19769173
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 55
#27 0x0114d56d in eval_sub (form=form@entry=123860206)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2151
        vals = 0x88d710
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {54, 21994650, 8, 21994650, 0, 0, 172294172, 6}
        fun = 21249869
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 8967952
        original_args = 123860198
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 54
#28 0x0114cce6 in apply_lambda (fun=19064021, args=<optimized out>,
    count=count@entry=53) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2823
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = 1
        arg_vector = 0x88d7b0
        tem = 123860206
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#29 0x0114d042 in eval_sub (form=123860222)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2253
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22174266
        original_args = 123860214
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 53
#30 0x0114d723 in Fsetq (args=<optimized out>)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:532
        args_left = 123860238
        val = <optimized out>
        sym = 123860238
        lex_binding = <optimized out>
#31 Fsetq (args=123860238) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:510
        val = 123860238
#32 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123860246)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123860238
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {23257530, 8968556, -1, 123860382, 123860376, 123860382,
          8968680, 18155110}
        fun = 21249317
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22080714
        original_args = 123860238
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 52
#33 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123860390)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123860382
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {1, 8968656, 245905, 245566, 154992640, 0, 8968752, 0}
        fun = 21249197
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22080554
        original_args = 123860382
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 51
#34 0x0114d8b1 in Fprogn (body=123860406)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#35 0x01150d8c in Flet (args=123860414)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:963
        temps = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        tem = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 21994650
        elt = <optimized out>
        varlist = <optimized out>
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#36 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123860422)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123860414
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {171829549, 21994650, 163584406, 100503853, 100503853,
          22118730, 8969384, 18478152}
        fun = 21249533
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22080938
        original_args = 123860414
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 49
#37 0x0114d8b1 in Fprogn (body=123860430)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#38 0x0114dc0e in funcall_lambda (fun=123860446, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88dcf0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2949
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#39 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88dcec)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 123665586
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 46
#40 0x0114f0e4 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x88dcec)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2288
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        spread_arg = 21994650
        funcall_args = 0x0
        fun = 123665586
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
#41 0x0114e1e3 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88dce8)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2703
        fun = 21249845
        original_fun = 22081386
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 45
#42 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=4, args_template=512, nargs=0, args=0x88de7c)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 45
        stack = {
          pc = 0x1630b89 <dumped_data+1280905> "\207",
          byte_string = 23556761,
          byte_string_start = 0x1630b84 <dumped_data+1280900> "\300\301\302\003#\207",
          next = 0x88def0
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 100913376)
#43 0x0114dbc4 in funcall_lambda (fun=100913405, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88de7c)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#44 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88de78)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 23251602
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 44
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#45 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=1, args_template=0, nargs=8969848, args=0x88e014)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 44
        stack = {
          pc = 0x13cc0fe <pure+1742750> "\210`\002V\203a\001`\300\242W\203a\001\326`\327\"\330>\204a\001\r\306H\211\001@T\240\266\002\r\306H\211\001A\300\242`Z\\\241\266\002`\262\002?\001\300\242\002Z\016\032W\203\222\001\r\307H\211\001@T\240\266\002\r\307H\211\001A\300\242\005Z\\\241\266\002\303\311\003\300\242?\006\006%\240\210\202C\002\r\331H\211\001@T\240\266\002\r\331H\211\001A\300\242\006\006Z\\\241\266\002\300\242\003Z\016\032\307_V\203\350\001\303\311\004\211\300\242\\g\211\262\a?â%\240\210\002âB\005\203\336\001\005\211\002\002AB\241\266\002\202\344\001\211\016\033B\026\033\210\202\253\001\303\311\004\300\242?â%\240\210"...,
          byte_string = 19651801,
          byte_string_start = 0x13cbfd2 <pure+1742450> "¢\203=",
          next = 0x88e1d0
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 150979088)
#46 0x0114dbc4 in funcall_lambda (fun=154739181, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e014)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#47 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e010)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 154739181
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 43
#48 0x0114d56d in eval_sub (form=form@entry=184325014)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2151
        vals = 0x88e010
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {5, 8970592, 65534, 18033540, 21994650, 5, 0, 2}
        fun = 21249869
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 8970256
        original_args = 184325022
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 42
#49 0x01150a13 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=23616610,
    bodyform=184325014, handlers=184324966)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:1313
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        oldhandlerlist = 0x60b5d90
        clausenb = <optimized out>
#50 0x0118af48 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=143, args_template=1024, nargs=8970572, args=0x88e2ec)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:1163
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 42
        stack = {
          pc = 0x13cc277 <pure+1743127> "\266\204\207",
          byte_string = 19651705,
          byte_string_start = 0x13cc222 <pure+1743042> "\211C\211\242\204\v",
          next = 0x88e350
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 8970592)
#51 0x0114dbc4 in funcall_lambda (fun=19651685, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e2ec)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#52 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e2e8)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 23616578
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 41
#53 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=1, args_template=21994650, nargs=21994650, args=0x0)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 40
        stack = {
          pc = 0x75ca60b "8\203\031",
          byte_string = 124527953,
          byte_string_start = 0x75ca5fc "\302\303 8\205\065",
          next = 0x88e4c0
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 124144464)
#54 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=124144501, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e468)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#55 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e464)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 125002202
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 39
#56 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=1, args_template=21994650, nargs=21994650, args=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 39
        stack = {
          pc = 0x75ca70a "\206\a",
          byte_string = 124527473,
          byte_string_start = 0x75ca708 "\300 \206\a",
          next = 0x88e660
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 124144584)
#57 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=124144605, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e5d8)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#58 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e5d4)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 125003946
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 38
#59 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=1, args_template=21994650, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 33
        stack = {
          pc = 0x88b1199 "\036\065\016\064\203r",
          byte_string = 124531585,
          byte_string_start = 0x88b1134 "\212\b\204\t",
          next = 0x88e7e0
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 124142432)
#60 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=124142853, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e778)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#61 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88e774)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 125004426
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 31
#62 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=131, args=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 31
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        stack = {
          pc = 0x75caf7e "\207",
          byte_string = 124899585,
          byte_string_start = 0x75caef8 "\b\t>\203\203",
          next = 0x88e960
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 124143216)
#63 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=124143317, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e8f8)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#64 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88e8f4)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 124986562
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 29
#65 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=185, args=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 29
        stack = {
          pc = 0x75cb06c "\207",
          byte_string = 124893729,
          byte_string_start = 0x75cafb0 "\306 \210\b\203\v",
          next = 0x88eae0
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 124143336)
#66 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=124143445, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ea78)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        rest = <optimized out>
#67 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88ea74)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 124985242
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 27
#68 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=21994650, args=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 26
        stack = {
          pc = 0x75cbf19 "\202\265",
          byte_string = 125643713,
          byte_string_start = 0x75cbeb4 "\306 \210\b\203\v",
          next = 0x88ec70
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 100889664)
#69 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=100889861, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ebf8)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#70 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88ebf4)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 125007682
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 24
#71 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=21994650, args=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 24
        stack = {
          pc = 0x75d0e7f "\211\030\203\"",
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          byte_string = 125688073,
          byte_string_start = 0x75d0e7c "\303\304!\211\030\203\"",
          next = 0x88ede0
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 124160448)
#72 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=124160509, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ed88)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#73 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88ed84)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 124160509
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 22
#74 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=76, args=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 13
        stack = {
          pc = 0x75d0d21 "\202\276",
          byte_string = 125687625,
          byte_string_start = 0x75d0cd8 "\b\205\300",
          next = 0x88f030
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 124160528)
#75 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=124160677, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88efcc)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#76 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x88efc8)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 125690458
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 12
#77 0x0114f0e4 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x88efc8)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2288
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 21994650
        funcall_args = 0x0
        fun = 125690458
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
#78 0x0114e1e3 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88efc4)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2703
        fun = 21249845
        original_fun = 22081386
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 11
#79 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=3, args_template=21994650, nargs=8974284, args=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 10
        stack = {
          pc = 0x13c1aed <pure+1700237> "\210)\301\207",
          byte_string = 19693209,
          byte_string_start = 0x13c1ae4 <pure+1700228> "r\301\b\302H\b\303H\"\210)\301\207",
          next = 0x88f220
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 8974288)
#80 0x0118d5c3 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=19693209, vector=19693237, maxdepth=16)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:486
No locals.
#81 0x0114d3a9 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=19693198)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2184
        numargs = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {19693209, 19693237, 16, 277000, 8974728, 21248448,
          16792000, 19692421}
        fun = 21254485
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 3
        original_args = 19693206
        funcar = 183072464
        count = 9
#82 0x01150a13 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=23682530,
    bodyform=19693198, handlers=19693262)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:1313
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        oldhandlerlist = 0x60b5d10
        clausenb = <optimized out>
#83 0x0118af48 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=298487, vector=183072464,
    maxdepth=143, args_template=21994650, nargs=8974772, args=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:1163
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>,
          0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>,
          0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>,
          0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>,
          0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>,
          0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>,
          0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>,
          0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>,
          0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>,
          0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>,
          0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>,
          0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>,
          0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>,
          0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>,
          0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>,
          0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>,
          0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>,
          0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>,
          0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>,
          0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>,
          0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>,
          0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>,
          0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>,
          0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>,
          0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>,
          0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>,
          0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>,
          0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>,
          0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>,
          0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>,
          0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>,
          0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>,
          0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>,
          0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>,
          0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>,
          0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>,
          0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>,
          0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>,
          0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>,
          0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>,
          0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>,
          0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>,
          0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>,
          0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>,
          0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>,
          0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>,
          0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>,
          0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
          0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>,
          0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>,
          0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>,
          0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 6
        stack = {
          pc = 0x13c1b6c <pure+1700364> "\210\016\027\205\217",
          byte_string = 19693057,
          byte_string_start = 0x13c1af2 <pure+1700242> "\b\021\n\020\v\022\306\034\v\033\307\v!\206\026",
          next = 0x0
        }
        result = 298487
        type = (unknown: 19693072)
#84 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=19693037, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88f33c)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 183072464
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#85 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88f338)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22037818
        funcar = 183072464
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 4
#86 0x0114e3e8 in call1 (fn=22037818, arg1=arg1@entry=124137413)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2576
No locals.
#87 0x010d4c1c in timer_check_2 (idle_timers=<optimized out>,
    timers=<optimized out>)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:4562
        old_deactivate_mark = 21994650
        idle_timer_ripe = <optimized out>
        timer = 124137413
        timer_time = {
          tv_sec = 1414177411,
          tv_nsec = 376000053
        }
        timer_difference = <optimized out>
        idle_timer_difference = <optimized out>
        ripe = true
        idle_timer = <optimized out>
        idle_timer_time = {
          tv_sec = 0,
          tv_nsec = 125000000
        }
        timer_ripe = <optimized out>
        nexttime = <optimized out>
        idleness_now = <optimized out>
        chosen_timer = 124137413
        now = {
          tv_sec = 1414177411,
          tv_nsec = 321000000
        }
#88 timer_check () at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:4629
        nexttime = <optimized out>
        timers = 161792086
        idle_timers = 161792038
        tem = <optimized out>
#89 0x010d4e2d in readable_events (flags=flags@entry=1)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:3466
No locals.
#90 0x010d6482 in get_input_pending (flags=flags@entry=1)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:6826
No locals.
#91 0x010d91ff in detect_input_pending_run_timers (
    do_display=do_display@entry=true)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:9976
        old_timers_run = 284
#92 0x011925c8 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<optimized out>,
    nsecs=nsecs@entry=0, read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1,
    do_display=do_display@entry=true,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=21994650, wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0,
    just_wait_proc=just_wait_proc@entry=0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/process.c:4694
        old_timers_run = 284
        old_buffer = 0x5fd9128
        old_window = 24437181
        leave = false
        timeout_reduced_for_timers = true
        channel = <optimized out>
        nfds = 0
        Available = {
          bits = {0, 0}
        }
        Writeok = {
          bits = {0, 0}
        }
        check_write = false
        check_delay = <optimized out>
        no_avail = false
        xerrno = <optimized out>
        proc = <optimized out>
        timeout = {
          tv_sec = 0,
          tv_nsec = 30000000
        }
        end_time = {
          tv_sec = 1414177441,
          tv_nsec = 182000000
        }
        got_some_input = -1
#93 0x0100d06b in sit_for (timeout=timeout@entry=120,
    reading=reading@entry=true, display_option=display_option@entry=1)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/dispnew.c:5771
        sec = <optimized out>
        nsec = 0
        do_display = true
#94 0x010db0aa in read_char (commandflag=1, map=map@entry=154530182,
    prev_event=21994650, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x88f89b,
    end_time=end_time@entry=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:2825
        tem0 = <optimized out>
        timeout = <optimized out>
        delay_level = <optimized out>
        buffer_size = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        local_getcjmp = {8976376, 154530049, 21994650, 21994650, 8975852,
          17668429, 8978372, 0, 412320, 9, 1, 18493748, 21994650, 2, 0,
          21994650}
        save_jump = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 21994650
        also_record = 21994650
        reread = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0x60ca130
#95 0x010dca8b in read_key_sequence (keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x88f948,
    prompt=prompt@entry=21994650, dont_downcase_last=false,
    dont_downcase_last@entry=130,
    can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true,
    fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, prevent_redisplay=false,
    prevent_redisplay@entry=130, bufsize=30)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:9171
        interrupted_kboard = 0x60ca130
        interrupted_frame = 0x174e5a8 <dumped_data+2450856>
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 154530182
        first_event = 21994650
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {
          parent = 23526710,
          map = 23526710,
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        keytran = {
          parent = 22016790,
          map = 22016790,
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        indec = {
          parent = 23526718,
          map = 23526718,
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 21994650
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        original_uppercase = 18542829
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x5fd9128
        fake_prefixed_keys = 21994650
#96 0x010de1f5 in command_loop_1 ()
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:1462
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {22039402, 56, 36, 22080424, 126699436, 18066883, 22080426,
          21994650, 21994650, 0, 40, 21994650, 40, 18139748, 22080426,
          21994650, 8976888, 2, 23754254, 21965105, 8976888, 21994650,
          23754254, 21994650, 1, 0, 1, 21965105, 8976888, 17633624}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 898
        prev_buffer = 0x5fd9128
#97 0x0114c278 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x10ddfe7 <command_loop_1>, handlers=22048250,
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x10d31d1 <cmd_error>)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:1344
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x60b5d10
#98 0x010d1aba in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=21994650)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:1197
        val = 298487
#99 0x0114c1b4 in internal_catch (tag=22045578,
    func=func@entry=0x10d1a9a <command_loop_2>, arg=21994650)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:1105
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x14f9c7a <dumped_data+7290>
#100 0x010d2dd6 in command_loop ()
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:1176
No locals.
#101 recursive_edit_1 () at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:786
        val = 0
#102 0x010d307f in Frecursive_edit ()
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:857
        buffer = <optimized out>
#103 0x0121e51f in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0xbc1540)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/emacs.c:1623
        dummy = 0
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = 154
        skip_args = 0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---

Lisp Backtrace:
No symbol "DATA_SEG_BITS" in current context.(gdb)

(gdb) xbacktrace
[New Thread 8300.0x1b24]
(gdb) No symbol "DATA_SEG_BITS" in current context.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Here is my ~/.gdbinit:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
# Copyright (C) 1992-1998, 2000-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
#
# This file is part of GNU Emacs.
#
# GNU Emacs is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
# it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option)
# any later version.
#
# GNU Emacs is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
# GNU General Public License for more details.
#
# You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
# along with GNU Emacs.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

# Force loading of symbols, enough to give us VALBITS etc.
set $dummy = main + 8
# With some compilers, we need this to give us struct Lisp_Symbol etc.:
set $dummy = Fmake_symbol + 8

# Find lwlib source files too.
dir ../lwlib
#dir /gd/gnu/lesstif-0.89.9/lib/Xm

# Don't enter GDB when user types C-g to quit.
# This has one unfortunate effect: you can't type C-c
# at the GDB to stop Emacs, when using X.
# However, C-z works just as well in that case.
handle 2 noprint pass

# Make it work like SIGINT normally does.
handle SIGTSTP nopass

# Pass on user signals
handle SIGUSR1 noprint pass
handle SIGUSR2 noprint pass

# Don't pass SIGALRM to Emacs.  This makes problems when
# debugging.
handle SIGALRM ignore

# Use $bugfix so that the value isn't a constant.
# Using a constant runs into GDB bugs sometimes.
define xgetptr
  if (CHECK_LISP_OBJECT_TYPE)
    set $bugfix = $arg0.i
  else
    set $bugfix = $arg0
  end
  set $ptr = ($bugfix & VALMASK) | DATA_SEG_BITS
end

define xgetint
  if (CHECK_LISP_OBJECT_TYPE)
    set $bugfix = $arg0.i
  else
    set $bugfix = $arg0
  end
  set $int = $bugfix << (USE_LSB_TAG ? 0 : INTTYPEBITS) >> INTTYPEBITS
end

define xgettype
  if (CHECK_LISP_OBJECT_TYPE)
    set $bugfix = $arg0.i
  else
    set $bugfix = $arg0
  end
  set $type = (enum Lisp_Type) (USE_LSB_TAG ? $bugfix & (1 << GCTYPEBITS) - 1 : (EMACS_UINT) $bugfix >> VALBITS)
end

# Set up something to print out s-expressions.
# We save and restore print_output_debug_flag to prevent the w32 port
# from calling OutputDebugString, which causes GDB to display each
# character twice (yuk!).
define pr
  pp $
end
document pr
Print the emacs s-expression which is $.
Works only when an inferior emacs is executing.
end

# Print out s-expressions
define pp
  set $tmp = $arg0
  set $output_debug = print_output_debug_flag
  set print_output_debug_flag = 0
  call safe_debug_print ($tmp)
  set print_output_debug_flag = $output_debug
end
document pp
Print the argument as an emacs s-expression
Works only when an inferior emacs is executing.
end

# Print value of lisp variable
define pv
  set $tmp = "$arg0"
  set $output_debug = print_output_debug_flag
  set print_output_debug_flag = 0
  call safe_debug_print (find_symbol_value (intern ($tmp)))
  set print_output_debug_flag = $output_debug
end
document pv
Print the value of the lisp variable given as argument.
Works only when an inferior emacs is executing.
end

# Print out current buffer point and boundaries
define ppt
  set $b = current_buffer
  set $t = $b->text
  printf "BUF PT: %d", $b->pt
  if ($b->pt != $b->pt_byte)
    printf "[%d]", $b->pt_byte
  end
  printf " of 1..%d", $t->z
  if ($t->z != $t->z_byte)
    printf "[%d]", $t->z_byte
  end
  if ($b->begv != 1 || $b->zv != $t->z)
    printf " NARROW=%d..%d", $b->begv, $b->zv
    if ($b->begv != $b->begv_byte || $b->zv != $b->zv_byte)
      printf " [%d..%d]", $b->begv_byte, $b->zv_byte
    end
  end
  printf " GAP: %d", $t->gpt
  if ($t->gpt != $t->gpt_byte)
    printf "[%d]", $t->gpt_byte
  end
  printf " SZ=%d\n", $t->gap_size
end
document ppt
Print current buffer's point and boundaries.
Prints values of point, beg, end, narrow, and gap for current buffer.
end

define pitmethod
  set $itmethod = $arg0
  # output $itmethod
  if ($itmethod == 0)
    printf "GET_FROM_BUFFER"
  end
  if ($itmethod == 1)
    printf "GET_FROM_DISPLAY_VECTOR"
  end
  if ($itmethod == 2)
    printf "GET_FROM_STRING"
  end
  if ($itmethod == 3)
    printf "GET_FROM_C_STRING"
  end
  if ($itmethod == 4)
    printf "GET_FROM_IMAGE"
  end
  if ($itmethod == 5)
    printf "GET_FROM_STRETCH"
  end
  if ($itmethod < 0 || $itmethod > 5)
    output $itmethod
  end
end
document pitmethod
Pretty print it->method given as first arg
end

# Print out iterator given as first arg
define pitx
  set $it = $arg0
  printf "cur=%d", $it->current.pos.charpos
  if ($it->current.pos.charpos != $it->current.pos.bytepos)
    printf "[%d]", $it->current.pos.bytepos
  end
  printf " pos=%d", $it->position.charpos
  if ($it->position.charpos != $it->position.bytepos)
    printf "[%d]", $it->position.bytepos
  end
  printf " start=%d", $it->start.pos.charpos
  if ($it->start.pos.charpos != $it->start.pos.bytepos)
    printf "[%d]", $it->start.pos.bytepos
  end
  printf " end=%d", $it->end_charpos
  printf " stop=%d", $it->stop_charpos
  printf " face=%d", $it->face_id
  if ($it->multibyte_p)
    printf " MB"
  end
  if ($it->header_line_p)
    printf " HL"
  end
  if ($it->n_overlay_strings > 0)
    printf " nov=%d", $it->n_overlay_strings
  end
  if ($it->sp != 0)
    printf " sp=%d", $it->sp
  end
  # IT_CHARACTER
  if ($it->what == 0)
    if ($it->len == 1 && $it->c >= ' ' && it->c < 255)
      printf " ch='%c'", $it->c
    else
      printf " ch=[%d,%d]", $it->c, $it->len
    end
  else
    printf " "
    # output $it->what
    if ($it->what == 0)
      printf "IT_CHARACTER"
    end
    if ($it->what == 1)
      printf "IT_COMPOSITION"
    end
    if ($it->what == 2)
      printf "IT_IMAGE"
    end
    if ($it->what == 3)
      printf "IT_STRETCH"
    end
    if ($it->what == 4)
      printf "IT_EOB"
    end
    if ($it->what == 5)
      printf "IT_TRUNCATION"
    end
    if ($it->what == 6)
      printf "IT_CONTINUATION"
    end
    if ($it->what < 0 || $it->what > 6)
      output $it->what
    end
  end
  if ($it->method != 0)
    # !GET_FROM_BUFFER
    printf " next="
    pitmethod $it->method
    if ($it->method == 2)
      # GET_FROM_STRING
      printf "[%d]", $it->current.string_pos.charpos
    end
    if ($it->method == 4)
      # GET_FROM_IMAGE
      printf "[%d]", $it->image_id
    end
  end
  printf "\n"
  if ($it->bidi_p)
    printf "BIDI: base_stop=%d prev_stop=%d level=%d\n", $it->base_level_stop, $it->prev_stop, $it->bidi_it.resolved_level
  end
  if ($it->region_beg_charpos >= 0)
    printf "reg=%d-%d ", $it->region_beg_charpos, $it->region_end_charpos
  end
  printf "vpos=%d hpos=%d", $it->vpos, $it->hpos,
  printf " y=%d lvy=%d", $it->current_y, $it->last_visible_y
  printf " x=%d vx=%d-%d", $it->current_x, $it->first_visible_x, $it->last_visible_x
  printf " w=%d", $it->pixel_width
  printf " a+d=%d+%d=%d", $it->ascent, $it->descent, $it->ascent+$it->descent
  printf " max=%d+%d=%d", $it->max_ascent, $it->max_descent, $it->max_ascent+$it->max_descent
  printf "\n"
  set $i = 0
  while ($i < $it->sp && $i < 4)
    set $e = $it->stack[$i]
    printf "stack[%d]: ", $i
    pitmethod $e.method
    printf "[%d]", $e.position.charpos
    printf "\n"
    set $i = $i + 1
  end
end
document pitx
Pretty print a display iterator.
Take one arg, an iterator object or pointer.
end

define pit
  pitx it
end
document pit
Pretty print the display iterator it.
end

define prowx
  set $row = $arg0
  printf "y=%d x=%d pwid=%d", $row->y, $row->x, $row->pixel_width
  printf " a+d=%d+%d=%d", $row->ascent, $row->height-$row->ascent, $row->height
  printf " phys=%d+%d=%d", $row->phys_ascent, $row->phys_height-$row->phys_ascent, $row->phys_height
  printf " vis=%d\n", $row->visible_height
  printf "used=(LMargin=%d,Text=%d,RMargin=%d) Hash=%d\n", $row->used[0], $row->used[1], $row->used[2], $row->hash
  printf "start=%d end=%d", $row->start.pos.charpos, $row->end.pos.charpos
  if ($row->enabled_p)
    printf " ENA"
  end
  if ($row->displays_text_p)
    printf " DISP"
  end
  if ($row->mode_line_p)
    printf " MODEL"
  end
  if ($row->continued_p)
    printf " CONT"
  end
  if ($row-> truncated_on_left_p)
    printf " TRUNC:L"
  end
  if ($row-> truncated_on_right_p)
    printf " TRUNC:R"
  end
  if ($row->starts_in_middle_of_char_p)
    printf " STARTMID"
  end
  if ($row->ends_in_middle_of_char_p)
    printf " ENDMID"
  end
  if ($row->ends_in_newline_from_string_p)
    printf " ENDNLFS"
  end
  if ($row->ends_at_zv_p)
    printf " ENDZV"
  end
  if ($row->overlapped_p)
    printf " OLAPD"
  end
  if ($row->overlapping_p)
    printf " OLAPNG"
  end
  printf "\n"
end
document prowx
Pretty print information about glyph_row.
Takes one argument, a row object or pointer.
end

define prow
  prowx row
end
document prow
Pretty print information about glyph_row in row.
end

define pcursorx
  set $cp = $arg0
  printf "y=%d x=%d vpos=%d hpos=%d", $cp->y, $cp->x, $cp->vpos, $cp->hpos
end
document pcursorx
Pretty print a window cursor.
end

define pcursor
  printf "output: "
  pcursorx output_cursor
  printf "\n"
end
document pcursor
Pretty print the output_cursor.
end

define pwinx
  set $w = $arg0
  if ($w->mini_p != Qnil)
    printf "Mini "
  end
  printf "Window %d ", $int
  xgetptr $w->buffer
  set $tem = (struct buffer *) $ptr
  xgetptr $tem->name_
  printf "%s", ((struct Lisp_String *) $ptr)->data
  printf "\n"
  xgetptr $w->start
  set $tem = (struct Lisp_Marker *) $ptr
  printf "start=%d end:", $tem->charpos
  if ($w->window_end_valid != Qnil)
    xgetint $w->window_end_pos
    printf "pos=%d", $int
    xgetint $w->window_end_vpos
    printf " vpos=%d", $int
  else
    printf "invalid"
  end
  printf " vscroll=%d", $w->vscroll
  if ($w->force_start != Qnil)
    printf " FORCE_START"
  end
  if ($w->must_be_updated_p)
    printf " MUST_UPD"
  end
  printf "\n"
  printf "cursor: "
  pcursorx $w->cursor
  printf "  phys: "
  pcursorx $w->phys_cursor
  if ($w->phys_cursor_on_p)
    printf " ON"
  else
    printf " OFF"
  end
  printf " blk="
  if ($w->last_cursor_off_p != $w->cursor_off_p)
    if ($w->last_cursor_off_p)
      printf "ON->"
    else
      printf "OFF->"
    end
  end
  if ($w->cursor_off_p)
    printf "ON"
  else
    printf "OFF"
  end
  printf "\n"
end
document pwinx
Pretty print a window structure.
Takes one argument, a pointer to a window structure.
end

define pwin
  pwinx w
end
document pwin
Pretty print window structure w.
end

define pbiditype
  if ($arg0 == 0)
    printf "UNDEF"
  end
  if ($arg0 == 1)
    printf "L"
  end
  if ($arg0 == 2)
    printf "R"
  end
  if ($arg0 == 3)
    printf "EN"
  end
  if ($arg0 == 4)
    printf "AN"
  end
  if ($arg0 == 5)
    printf "BN"
  end
  if ($arg0 == 6)
    printf "B"
  end
  if ($arg0 < 0 || $arg0 > 6)
    printf "%d??", $arg0
  end
end
document pbiditype
Print textual description of bidi type given as first argument.
end

define pgx
  set $g = $arg0
  # CHAR_GLYPH
  if ($g.type == 0)
    if ($g.u.ch >= ' ' && $g.u.ch < 127)
      printf "CHAR[%c]", $g.u.ch
    else
      printf "CHAR[0x%x]", $g.u.ch
    end
  end
  # COMPOSITE_GLYPH
  if ($g.type == 1)
    printf "COMP[%d (%d..%d)]", $g.u.cmp.id, $g.slice.cmp.from, $g.slice.cmp.to
  end
  # GLYPHLESS_GLYPH
  if ($g.type == 2)
    printf "GLYPHLESS["
    if ($g.u.glyphless.method == 0)
      printf "THIN]"
    end
    if ($g.u.glyphless.method == 1)
      printf "EMPTY]"
    end
    if ($g.u.glyphless.method == 2)
      printf "ACRO]"
    end
    if ($g.u.glyphless.method == 3)
      printf "HEX]"
    end
  end
  # IMAGE_GLYPH
  if ($g.type == 3)
    printf "IMAGE[%d]", $g.u.img_id
  end
  # STRETCH_GLYPH
  if ($g.type == 4)
    printf "STRETCH[%d+%d]", $g.u.stretch.height, $g.u.stretch.ascent
  end
  xgettype ($g.object)
  if ($type == Lisp_String)
    xgetptr $g.object
    printf " str=0x%x[%d]", ((struct Lisp_String *)$ptr)->data, $g.charpos
  else
    printf " pos=%d", $g.charpos
  end
  # For characters, print their resolved level and bidi type
  if ($g.type == 0)
    printf " blev=%d,btyp=", $g.resolved_level
    pbiditype $g.bidi_type
  end
  printf " w=%d a+d=%d+%d", $g.pixel_width, $g.ascent, $g.descent
  # If not DEFAULT_FACE_ID
  if ($g.face_id != 0)
    printf " face=%d", $g.face_id
  end
  if ($g.voffset)
    printf " vof=%d", $g.voffset
  end
  if ($g.multibyte_p)
    printf " MB"
  end
  if ($g.padding_p)
    printf " PAD"
  end
  if ($g.glyph_not_available_p)
    printf " N/A"
  end
  if ($g.overlaps_vertically_p)
    printf " OVL"
  end
  if ($g.avoid_cursor_p)
    printf " AVOID"
  end
  if ($g.left_box_line_p)
    printf " ["
  end
  if ($g.right_box_line_p)
    printf " ]"
  end
  if ($g.slice.img.x || $g.slice.img.y || $g.slice.img.width || $g.slice.img.height)
    printf " slice=%d,%d,%d,%d" ,$g.slice.img.x, $g.slice.img.y, $g.slice.img.width, $g.slice.img.height
  end
  printf "\n"
end
document pgx
Pretty print a glyph structure.
Takes one argument, a pointer to a glyph structure.
end

define pg
  set $pgidx = 0
  pgx glyph
end
document pg
Pretty print glyph structure glyph.
end

define pgi
  set $pgidx = $arg0
  pgx (&glyph[$pgidx])
end
document pgi
Pretty print glyph structure glyph[I].
Takes one argument, a integer I.
end

define pgn
  set $pgidx = $pgidx + 1
  pgx (&glyph[$pgidx])
end
document pgn
Pretty print next glyph structure.
end

define pgrowx
  set $row = $arg0
  set $area = 0
  set $xofs = $row->x
  while ($area < 3)
    set $used = $row->used[$area]
    if ($used > 0)
      set $gl0 = $row->glyphs[$area]
      set $pgidx = 0
      printf "%s: %d glyphs\n", ($area == 0 ? "LEFT" : $area == 2 ? "RIGHT" : "TEXT"), $used
      while ($pgidx < $used)
	printf "%3d %4d: ", $pgidx, $xofs
	pgx $gl0[$pgidx]
	set $xofs = $xofs + $gl0[$pgidx]->pixel_width
	set $pgidx = $pgidx + 1
      end
    end
    set $area = $area + 1
  end
end
document pgrowx
Pretty print all glyphs in a row structure.
Takes one argument, a pointer to a row structure.
end

define pgrow
  pgrowx row
end
document pgrow
Pretty print all glyphs in row structure row.
end

define pgrowit
  pgrowx it->glyph_row
end
document pgrowit
Pretty print all glyphs in it->glyph_row.
end

define prowlims
  printf "edges=(%d,%d),enb=%d,r2l=%d,cont=%d,trunc=(%d,%d),at_zv=%d\n", $arg0->minpos.charpos, $arg0->maxpos.charpos, $arg0->enabled_p, $arg0->reversed_p, $arg0->continued_p, $arg0->truncated_on_left_p, $arg0->truncated_on_right_p, $arg0->ends_at_zv_p
end
document prowlims
Print important attributes of a glyph_row structure.
Takes one argument, a pointer to a glyph_row structure.
end

define pmtxrows
  set $mtx = $arg0
  set $gl = $mtx->rows
  set $glend = $mtx->rows + $mtx->nrows - 1
  set $i = 0
  while ($gl < $glend)
    printf "%d: ", $i
    prowlims $gl
    set $gl = $gl + 1
    set $i = $i + 1
  end
end
document pmtxrows
Print data about glyph rows in a glyph matrix.
Takes one argument, a pointer to a glyph_matrix structure.
end

define xtype
  xgettype $
  output $type
  echo \n
  if $type == Lisp_Misc
    xmisctype
  else
    if $type == Lisp_Vectorlike
      xvectype
    end
  end
end
document xtype
Print the type of $, assuming it is an Emacs Lisp value.
If the first type printed is Lisp_Vector or Lisp_Misc,
a second line gives the more precise type.
end

define pvectype
  set $size = ((struct Lisp_Vector *) $arg0)->header.size
  if ($size & PSEUDOVECTOR_FLAG)
    output (enum pvec_type) (($size & PVEC_TYPE_MASK) >> PSEUDOVECTOR_AREA_BITS)
  else
    output PVEC_NORMAL_VECTOR
  end
  echo \n
end
document pvectype
Print the subtype of vectorlike object.
Takes one argument, a pointer to an object.
end

define xvectype
  xgetptr $
  pvectype $ptr
end
document xvectype
Print the subtype of vectorlike object.
This command assumes that $ is a Lisp_Object.
end

define pvecsize
  set $size = ((struct Lisp_Vector *) $arg0)->header.size
  if ($size & PSEUDOVECTOR_FLAG)
    output ($size & PSEUDOVECTOR_SIZE_MASK)
    echo \n
    output (($size & PSEUDOVECTOR_REST_MASK) >> PSEUDOVECTOR_SIZE_BITS)
  else
    output ($size & ~ARRAY_MARK_FLAG)
  end
  echo \n
end
document pvecsize
Print the size of vectorlike object.
Takes one argument, a pointer to an object.
end

define xvecsize
  xgetptr $
  pvecsize $ptr
end
document xvecsize
Print the size of $
This command assumes that $ is a Lisp_Object.
end

define xmisctype
  xgetptr $
  output (enum Lisp_Misc_Type) (((struct Lisp_Free *) $ptr)->type)
  echo \n
end
document xmisctype
Assume that $ is some misc type and print its specific type.
end

define xint
  xgetint $
  print $int
end
document xint
Print $ as an Emacs Lisp integer.  This gets the sign right.
end

define xptr
  xgetptr $
  print (void *) $ptr
end
document xptr
Print the pointer portion of an Emacs Lisp value in $.
end

define xmarker
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Marker *) $ptr
end
document xmarker
Print $ as a marker pointer.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp marker value.
end

define xoverlay
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Overlay *) $ptr
end
document xoverlay
Print $ as a overlay pointer.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp overlay value.
end

define xmiscfree
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Free *) $ptr
end
document xmiscfree
Print $ as a misc free-cell pointer.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp Misc value.
end

define xsymbol
  set $sym = $
  xgetptr $sym
  print (struct Lisp_Symbol *) $ptr
  xprintsym $sym
  echo \n
end
document xsymbol
Print the name and address of the symbol $.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp symbol value.
end

define xstring
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_String *) $ptr
  xprintstr $
  echo \n
end
document xstring
Print the contents and address of the string $.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp string value.
end

define xvector
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Vector *) $ptr
  output ($->header.size > 50) ? 0 : ($->contents[0])@($->header.size & ~ARRAY_MARK_FLAG)
echo \n
end
document xvector
Print the contents and address of the vector $.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp vector value.
end

define xprocess
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Process *) $ptr
  output *$
  echo \n
end
document xprocess
Print the address of the struct Lisp_process to which $ points.
This command assumes that $ is a Lisp_Object.
end

define xframe
  xgetptr $
  print (struct frame *) $ptr
  xgetptr $->name
  set $ptr = (struct Lisp_String *) $ptr
  xprintstr $ptr
  echo \n
end
document xframe
Print $ as a frame pointer.
This command assumes $ is an Emacs Lisp frame value.
end

define xcompiled
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Vector *) $ptr
  output ($->contents[1])@($->header.size & 0xff)
end
document xcompiled
Print $ as a compiled function pointer.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp compiled value.
end

define xwindow
  xgetptr $
  print (struct window *) $ptr
  set $window = (struct window *) $ptr
  xgetint $window->total_cols
  set $width=$int
  xgetint $window->total_lines
  set $height=$int
  xgetint $window->left_col
  set $left=$int
  xgetint $window->top_line
  set $top=$int
  printf "%dx%d+%d+%d\n", $width, $height, $left, $top
end
document xwindow
Print $ as a window pointer, assuming it is an Emacs Lisp window value.
Print the window's position as "WIDTHxHEIGHT+LEFT+TOP".
end

define xwinconfig
  xgetptr $
  print (struct save_window_data *) $ptr
end
document xwinconfig
Print $ as a window configuration pointer.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp window configuration value.
end

define xsubr
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Subr *) $ptr
  output *$
  echo \n
end
document xsubr
Print the address of the subr which the Lisp_Object $ points to.
end

define xchartable
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Char_Table *) $ptr
  printf "Purpose: "
  xprintsym $->purpose
  printf "  %d extra slots", ($->header.size & 0x1ff) - 68
  echo \n
end
document xchartable
Print the address of the char-table $, and its purpose.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp char-table value.
end

define xsubchartable
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Sub_Char_Table *) $ptr
  xgetint $->depth
  set $depth = $int
  xgetint $->min_char
  printf "Depth: %d, Min char: %d (0x%x)\n", $depth, $int, $int
end
document xsubchartable
Print the address of the sub-char-table $, its depth and min-char.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp sub-char-table value.
end

define xboolvector
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Bool_Vector *) $ptr
  output ($->size > 256) ? 0 : ($->data[0])@(($->size + BOOL_VECTOR_BITS_PER_CHAR - 1)/ BOOL_VECTOR_BITS_PER_CHAR)
  echo \n
end
document xboolvector
Print the contents and address of the bool-vector $.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp bool-vector value.
end

define xbuffer
  xgetptr $
  print (struct buffer *) $ptr
  xgetptr $->name_
  output ((struct Lisp_String *) $ptr)->data
  echo \n
end
document xbuffer
Set $ as a buffer pointer and the name of the buffer.
This command assumes $ is an Emacs Lisp buffer value.
end

define xhashtable
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Hash_Table *) $ptr
end
document xhashtable
Set $ as a hash table pointer.
This command assumes that $ is an Emacs Lisp hash table value.
end

define xcons
  xgetptr $
  print (struct Lisp_Cons *) $ptr
  output/x *$
  echo \n
end
document xcons
Print the contents of $ as an Emacs Lisp cons.
end

define nextcons
  p $.u.cdr
  xcons
end
document nextcons
Print the contents of the next cell in a list.
This command assumes that the last thing you printed was a cons cell contents
(type struct Lisp_Cons) or a pointer to one.
end
define xcar
  xgetptr $
  xgettype $
  print/x ($type == Lisp_Cons ? ((struct Lisp_Cons *) $ptr)->car : 0)
end
document xcar
Assume that $ is an Emacs Lisp pair and print its car.
end

define xcdr
  xgetptr $
  xgettype $
  print/x ($type == Lisp_Cons ? ((struct Lisp_Cons *) $ptr)->u.cdr : 0)
end
document xcdr
Assume that $ is an Emacs Lisp pair and print its cdr.
end

define xlist
  xgetptr $
  set $cons = (struct Lisp_Cons *) $ptr
  xgetptr Qnil
  set $nil = $ptr
  set $i = 0
  while $cons != $nil && $i < 10
    p/x $cons->car
    xpr
    xgetptr $cons->u.cdr
    set $cons = (struct Lisp_Cons *) $ptr
    set $i = $i + 1
    printf "---\n"
  end
  if $cons == $nil
    printf "nil\n"
  else
    printf "...\n"
    p $ptr
  end
end
document xlist
Print $ assuming it is a list.
end

define xfloat
  xgetptr $
  print ((struct Lisp_Float *) $ptr)->u.data
end
document xfloat
Print $ assuming it is a lisp floating-point number.
end

define xscrollbar
  xgetptr $
  print (struct scrollbar *) $ptr
output *$
echo \n
end
document xscrollbar
Print $ as a scrollbar pointer.
end

define xpr
  xtype
  if $type == Lisp_Int0 || $type == Lisp_Int1
    xint
  end
  if $type == Lisp_Symbol
    xsymbol
  end
  if $type == Lisp_String
    xstring
  end
  if $type == Lisp_Cons
    xcons
  end
  if $type == Lisp_Float
    xfloat
  end
  if $type == Lisp_Misc
    set $misc = (enum Lisp_Misc_Type) (((struct Lisp_Free *) $ptr)->type)
    if $misc == Lisp_Misc_Free
      xmiscfree
    end
    if $misc == Lisp_Misc_Marker
      xmarker
    end
    if $misc == Lisp_Misc_Overlay
      xoverlay
    end
#    if $misc == Lisp_Misc_Save_Value
#      xsavevalue
#    end
  end
  if $type == Lisp_Vectorlike
    set $size = ((struct Lisp_Vector *) $ptr)->header.size
    if ($size & PSEUDOVECTOR_FLAG)
      set $vec = (enum pvec_type) (($size & PVEC_TYPE_MASK) >> PSEUDOVECTOR_AREA_BITS)
      if $vec == PVEC_NORMAL_VECTOR
	xvector
      end
      if $vec == PVEC_PROCESS
	xprocess
      end
      if $vec == PVEC_FRAME
	xframe
      end
      if $vec == PVEC_COMPILED
	xcompiled
      end
      if $vec == PVEC_WINDOW
	xwindow
      end
      if $vec == PVEC_WINDOW_CONFIGURATION
	xwinconfig
      end
      if $vec == PVEC_SUBR
	xsubr
      end
      if $vec == PVEC_CHAR_TABLE
	xchartable
      end
      if $vec == PVEC_BOOL_VECTOR
	xboolvector
      end
      if $vec == PVEC_BUFFER
	xbuffer
      end
      if $vec == PVEC_HASH_TABLE
	xhashtable
      end
    else
      xvector
    end
  end
end
document xpr
Print $ as a lisp object of any type.
end

define xprintstr
  set $data = (char *) $arg0->data
  set $strsize = ($arg0->size_byte < 0) ? ($arg0->size & ~ARRAY_MARK_FLAG) : $arg0->size_byte
  # GDB doesn't like zero repetition counts
  if $strsize == 0
    output ""
  else
    output ($arg0->size > 1000) ? 0 : ($data[0])@($strsize)
  end
end

define xprintsym
  xgetptr $arg0
  set $sym = (struct Lisp_Symbol *) $ptr
  xgetptr $sym->name
  set $sym_name = (struct Lisp_String *) $ptr
  xprintstr $sym_name
end
document xprintsym
  Print argument as a symbol.
end

define xcoding
  set $tmp = (struct Lisp_Hash_Table *) ((Vcoding_system_hash_table & VALMASK) | DATA_SEG_BITS)
  set $tmp = (struct Lisp_Vector *) (($tmp->key_and_value & VALMASK) | DATA_SEG_BITS)
  set $name = $tmp->contents[$arg0 * 2]
  print $name
  pr
  print $tmp->contents[$arg0 * 2 + 1]
  pr
end
document xcoding
  Print the name and attributes of coding system that has ID (argument).
end

define xcharset
  set $tmp = (struct Lisp_Hash_Table *) ((Vcharset_hash_table & VALMASK) | DATA_SEG_BITS)
  set $tmp = (struct Lisp_Vector *) (($tmp->key_and_value & VALMASK) | DATA_SEG_BITS)
  p $tmp->contents[charset_table[$arg0].hash_index * 2]
  pr
end
document xcharset
  Print the name of charset that has ID (argument).
end

define xfontset
  xgetptr $
  set $tbl = (struct Lisp_Char_Table *) $ptr
  print $tbl
  xgetint $tbl->extras[0]
  printf " ID:%d", $int
  xgettype $tbl->extras[1]
  xgetptr $tbl->extras[1]
  if $type == Lisp_String
    set $ptr = (struct Lisp_String *) $ptr
    printf " Name:"
    xprintstr $ptr
  else
    xgetptr $tbl->extras[2]
    set $ptr = (struct Lisp_Char_Table *) $ptr
    xgetptr $ptr->extras[1]
    set $ptr = (struct Lisp_String *) $ptr
    printf " Realized from:"
    xprintstr $ptr
  end
  echo \n
end

define xfont
  xgetptr $
  set $size = (((struct Lisp_Vector *) $ptr)->header.size & 0x1FF)
  if $size == FONT_SPEC_MAX
    print (struct font_spec *) $ptr
  else
    if $size == FONT_ENTITY_MAX
      print (struct font_entity *) $ptr
    else
      print (struct font *) $ptr
    end
  end
end
document xfont
Print $ assuming it is a list font (font-spec, font-entity, or font-object).
end

define xbacktrace
  set $bt = backtrace_top ()
  while backtrace_p ($bt)
    set $fun = backtrace_function ($bt)
    xgettype $fun
    if $type == Lisp_Symbol
      xprintsym $fun
      printf " (0x%x)\n", backtrace_args ($bt)
    else
      xgetptr $fun
      printf "0x%x ", $ptr
      if $type == Lisp_Vectorlike
	xgetptr $fun
        set $size = ((struct Lisp_Vector *) $ptr)->header.size
        if ($size & PSEUDOVECTOR_FLAG)
	  output (enum pvec_type) (($size & PVEC_TYPE_MASK) >> PSEUDOVECTOR_AREA_BITS)
	else
	  output $size & ~ARRAY_MARK_FLAG
	end
      else
        printf "Lisp type %d", $type
      end
      echo \n
    end
    set $bt = backtrace_next ($bt)
  end
end
document xbacktrace
  Print a backtrace of Lisp function calls from backtrace_list.
  Set a breakpoint at Fsignal and call this to see from where
  an error was signaled.
end

define xprintbytestr
  set $data = (char *) $arg0->data
  set $bstrsize = ($arg0->size_byte < 0) ? ($arg0->size & ~ARRAY_MARK_FLAG) : $arg0->size_byte
  printf "Bytecode: "
  if $bstrsize > 0
    output/u ($arg0->size > 1000) ? 0 : ($data[0])@($bvsize)
  else
    printf ""
  end
end
document xprintbytestr
  Print a string of byte code.
end

define xwhichsymbols
  set $output_debug = print_output_debug_flag
  set print_output_debug_flag = 0
  call safe_debug_print (which_symbols ($arg0, $arg1))
  set print_output_debug_flag = $output_debug
end
document xwhichsymbols
  Print symbols which references a given lisp object
  either as its symbol value or symbol function.
  Call with two arguments: the lisp object and the
  maximum number of symbols referencing it to produce.
end

define xbytecode
  set $bt = byte_stack_list
  while $bt
    xgetptr $bt->byte_string
    set $ptr = (struct Lisp_String *) $ptr
    xprintbytestr $ptr
    printf "\n0x%x => ", $bt->byte_string
    xwhichsymbols $bt->byte_string 5
    set $bt = $bt->next
  end
end
document xbytecode
  Print a backtrace of the byte code stack.
end

# Show Lisp backtrace after normal backtrace.
define hookpost-backtrace
  set $bt = backtrace_top ()
  if backtrace_p ($bt)
    echo \n
    echo Lisp Backtrace:\n
    xbacktrace
  end
end

# Flush display (X only)
define ff
  set x_flush (0)
end
document ff
Flush pending X window display updates to screen.
Works only when an inferior emacs is executing.
end

set print pretty on
set print sevenbit-strings

show environment DISPLAY
show environment TERM

# When debugging, it is handy to be able to "return" from
# terminate_due_to_signal when an assertion failure is non-fatal.
break terminate_due_to_signal

# x_error_quitter is defined only on X.  But window-system is set up
# only at run time, during Emacs startup, so we need to defer setting
# the breakpoint.  init_sys_modes is the first function called on
# every platform after init_display, where window-system is set.
tbreak init_sys_modes
commands
  silent
  xgetptr globals.f_Vinitial_window_system
  set $tem = (struct Lisp_Symbol *) $ptr
  xgetptr $tem->name
  set $tem = (struct Lisp_String *) $ptr
  set $tem = (char *) $tem->data
  # If we are running in synchronous mode, we want a chance to look
  # around before Emacs exits.  Perhaps we should put the break
  # somewhere else instead...
  if $tem[0] == 'x' && $tem[1] == '\0'
    break x_error_quitter
  end
  continue
end
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I'd be glad to reduce it to the bare minimum, BTW, but I don't know
what's needed. Though, this is not really important, as long as that
works; but does it?

[1] DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0