Subject: Re: bug#18785: 24.4.1; Emacs hangs with Org mode when point is in LOGBOOK

From: Sebastien Vauban <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:44:03 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: Fabrice Niessen <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
>> Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:27:26 +0200
>> 
>> 920     c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c: No such file or directory.
>> Value returned is $50 = 206279014
>> (gdb)
>> Run till exit from #0  0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=206279014, vector=410, maxdepth=1, args_template=21994650, nargs=21994650, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
>> [New Thread 2888.0x27e8]
>> [New Thread 2888.0x1160]
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>> 
>> Does it give you some meat?
>
> Some, yes.  Now do that again, but instead of typing "finish", type
> "bt full" after "thread 1".

Here it is:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ gdb -p 9348
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.8
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word".
/cygdrive/d/Users/fni/.gdbinit:19: Error in sourced command file:
No symbol table is loaded.  Use the "file" command.
Attaching to process 9348
[New Thread 9348.0x990]
[New Thread 9348.0x9dc]
[New Thread 9348.0x2d60]
[New Thread 9348.0xfc0]
[New Thread 9348.0x2840]
[New Thread 9348.0x2518]
[New Thread 9348.0x1de4]
[New Thread 9348.0x2fb8]
[New Thread 9348.0x1b84]
[New Thread 9348.0x2ed8]
[New Thread 9348.0x1460]
[New Thread 9348.0x2fbc]
[New Thread 9348.0x2244]
[New Thread 9348.0x221c]
[New Thread 9348.0x1ea4]
[New Thread 9348.0x225c]
[New Thread 9348.0xdb4]
[New Thread 9348.0x1f90]
[New Thread 9348.0x18ec]
[New Thread 9348.0x203c]
[New Thread 9348.0x1888]
[New Thread 9348.0x10e8]
[New Thread 9348.0x25cc]
[New Thread 9348.0x1458]
[New Thread 9348.0x2650]
[New Thread 9348.0x4d8]
[New Thread 9348.0x2b94]
[New Thread 9348.0x11dc]
[New Thread 9348.0x2988]
[New Thread 9348.0x4a4]
[New Thread 9348.0x2ff8]
[New Thread 9348.0x3240]
[New Thread 9348.0x24d8]
[New Thread 9348.0x2658]
[New Thread 9348.0x30d0]
[New Thread 9348.0x1bd0]
[New Thread 9348.0x6c0]
[New Thread 9348.0x2e00]
[New Thread 9348.0x298c]
[New Thread 9348.0x1d90]
[New Thread 9348.0x25bc]
[New Thread 9348.0x23e0]
[New Thread 9348.0x1610]
[New Thread 9348.0x33a8]
[New Thread 9348.0x1928]
[New Thread 9348.0x2260]
[New Thread 9348.0x2b34]
[New Thread 9348.0x164c]
[New Thread 9348.0x13b8]
Reading symbols from /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/bin/emacs.exe...done.
0x7727f925 in ntdll!DbgBreakPoint () from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SYSTEM32/ntdll.dll
(gdb) thread 1
[Switching to thread 1 (Thread 9348.0x990)]
#0  0x011a04d7 in find_interval (tree=0xb4147a4, position=position@entry=214996) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/intervals.c:657
657     c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/intervals.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x011a04d7 in find_interval (tree=0xb4147a4, position=position@entry=214996) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/intervals.c:657
        relative_position = <optimized out>
#1  0x011a2412 in set_point_both (charpos=214996, bytepos=215335) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/intervals.c:1924
        to = <optimized out>
        from = <optimized out>
        toprev = <optimized out>
        fromprev = <optimized out>
        buffer_point = <optimized out>
        old_position = 215062
        backwards = true
        original_position = <optimized out>
#2  0x0110f2d3 in Fforward_line (n=-4) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/cmds.c:136
        opoint = 215062
        pos = 214996
        pos_byte = 215335
        shortage = 0
        count = -1
#3  0x0118c85a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=121, args_template=21994650, nargs=8965300, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:1689
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 70
        stack = {pc = 0x13b3b6e <pure+1643022> "\210\202\245", byte_string = 19768985, byte_string_start = 0x13b3ab9 <pure+1642841> "\b\204\006", next = 0x88d480}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 19769000)
#4  0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=19768957, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ce44) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#5  0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88ce40) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        original_fun = 19768957
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 68
#6  0x0114d56d in eval_sub (form=form@entry=123251518) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2151
        vals = 0x88ce40
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {67, 21994650, 8, 21994650, 0, 0, 156479516, 18145035}
        fun = 21249869
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 8965696
        original_args = 123251510
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 67
#7  0x0114cce6 in apply_lambda (fun=19064021, args=<optimized out>, count=count@entry=66) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2823
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = 1
        arg_vector = 0x88cee0
        tem = 123251518
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#8  0x0114d042 in eval_sub (form=123251534) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2253
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22174266
        original_args = 123251526
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 66
#9  0x0114d723 in Fsetq (args=<optimized out>) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:532
        args_left = 123251550
        val = <optimized out>
        sym = 123251550
        lex_binding = <optimized out>
#10 Fsetq (args=123251550) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:510
        val = 123251550
#11 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123251558) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123251550
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {21994650, 156480836, 1, 123249678, 123249672, 123249678, 8966424, 18155110}
        fun = 21249317
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22080714
        original_args = 123251550
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 65
#12 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123249686) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123249678
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {8966416, 8966320, 8966552, 18141281, 2, 0, 64, 18139827}
        fun = 21249197
        val = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        original_fun = 22080554
        original_args = 123249678
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 64
#13 0x0114d8b1 in Fprogn (body=123249702) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#14 0x01150d8c in Flet (args=123249710) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:963
        temps = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 21994650
        elt = <optimized out>
        varlist = <optimized out>
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#15 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123249718) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123249710
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {22174266, 123251550, 8966808, 28, 101318656, 5, -1, 18139827}
        fun = 21249533
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22080938
        original_args = 123249710
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 62
#16 0x0114d8b1 in Fprogn (body=123249726) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#17 0x0114dc0e in funcall_lambda (fun=123249742, nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88d420) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2949
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#18 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x88d41c) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 122894090
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 59
#19 0x0114f0c6 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x88d41c) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2292
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 209421806
        funcall_args = 0x0
        fun = 122894090
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
#20 0x0114e1e3 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88d418) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2703
        fun = 21249845
        original_fun = 22081386
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 58
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#21 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=4, args_template=512, nargs=1, args=0x88d598) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 58
        stack = {pc = 0x1630b89 <dumped_data+1280905> "\207", byte_string = 23556761, byte_string_start = 0x1630b84 <dumped_data+1280900> "\300\301\302\003#\207", next = 0x88d5f0}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 100851224)
#22 0x0114dbc4 in funcall_lambda (fun=100851253, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88d598) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#23 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88d594) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 23251666
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 57
#24 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=0, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 57
        stack = {pc = 0x13b5d73 <pure+1651731> "\207", byte_string = 19761177, byte_string_start = 0x13b5d69 <pure+1651721> "\b\204\006", next = 0x88dd50}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 19769200)
#25 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=19769173, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88d714) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#26 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88d710) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 19769173
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 55
#27 0x0114d56d in eval_sub (form=form@entry=123067886) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2151
        vals = 0x88d710
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {54, 21994650, 8, 21994650, 0, 0, 156479516, 6}
        fun = 21249869
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 8967952
        original_args = 123067878
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 54
#28 0x0114cce6 in apply_lambda (fun=19064021, args=<optimized out>, count=count@entry=53) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2823
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = 1
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        arg_vector = 0x88d7b0
        tem = 123067886
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#29 0x0114d042 in eval_sub (form=123067902) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2253
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22174266
        original_args = 123067894
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 53
#30 0x0114d723 in Fsetq (args=<optimized out>) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:532
        args_left = 123067918
        val = <optimized out>
        sym = 123067918
        lex_binding = <optimized out>
#31 Fsetq (args=123067918) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:510
        val = 123067918
#32 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123067926) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123067918
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {23257530, 8968556, -1, 123068062, 123068056, 123068062, 8968680, 18155110}
        fun = 21249317
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22080714
        original_args = 123067918
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 52
#33 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123068070) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123068062
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {8968996, 1989988707, 246042, 245703, 127991808, 0, 8968752, 0}
        fun = 21249197
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22080554
        original_args = 123068062
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 51
#34 0x0114d8b1 in Fprogn (body=123068086) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#35 0x01150d8c in Flet (args=123068094) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:963
        temps = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 21994650
        elt = <optimized out>
        varlist = <optimized out>
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#36 0x0114d1d2 in eval_sub (form=123068102) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2128
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 123068094
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {164293918, 8969136, 8969096, 158320709, 158320709, 22118730, 8969384, 18478152}
        fun = 21249533
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22080938
        original_args = 123068094
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 49
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#37 0x0114d8b1 in Fprogn (body=123068110) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:455
        val = <optimized out>
#38 0x0114dc0e in funcall_lambda (fun=123068126, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88dcf0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2949
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#39 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88dcec) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 122894122
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 46
#40 0x0114f0e4 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x88dcec) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2288
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 21994650
        funcall_args = 0x0
        fun = 122894122
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
#41 0x0114e1e3 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88dce8) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2703
        fun = 21249845
        original_fun = 22081386
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 45
#42 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=4, args_template=512, nargs=0, args=0x88de7c) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 45
        stack = {pc = 0x1630b89 <dumped_data+1280905> "\207", byte_string = 23556761, byte_string_start = 0x1630b84 <dumped_data+1280900> "\300\301\302\003#\207", next = 0x88def0}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 100856688)
#43 0x0114dbc4 in funcall_lambda (fun=100856717, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88de7c) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#44 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88de78) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 23251602
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 44
#45 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=1, args_template=0, nargs=8969848, args=0x88e014) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 44
        stack = {
          pc = 0x13cc0fe <pure+1742750> "\210`\002V\203a\001`\300\242W\203a\001\326`\327\"\330>\204a\001\r\306H\211\001@T\240\266\002\r\306H\211\001A\300\242`Z\\\241\266\002`\262\002?\001\300\242\002Z\016\032W---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
\203\222\001\r\307H\211\001@T\240\266\002\r\307H\211\001A\300\242\005Z\\\241\266\002\303\311\003\300\242?\006\006%\240\210\202C\002\r\331H\211\001@T\240\266\002\r\331H\211\001A\300\242\006\006Z\\\241\266\002\300\242\003Z\016\032\307_V\203\350\001\303\311\004\211\300\242\\g\211\262\a?â%\240\210\002âB\005\203\336\001\005\211\002\002AB\241\266\002\202\344\001\211\016\033B\026\033\210\202\253\001\303\311\004\300\242?â%\240\210"..., byte_string = 19651801, byte_string_start = 0x13cbfd2 <pure+1742450> "¢\203=", next = 0x88e1d0}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 185622568)
#46 0x0114dbc4 in funcall_lambda (fun=185622693, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e014) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#47 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e010) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 185622693
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 43
#48 0x0114d56d in eval_sub (form=form@entry=209421742) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2151
        vals = 0x88e010
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {5, 8970592, 65534, 18033540, 21994650, 5, 0, 2}
        fun = 21249869
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 8970256
        original_args = 209421734
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 42
#49 0x01150a13 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=23616610, bodyform=209421742, handlers=209421790) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:1313
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        oldhandlerlist = 0x60a5d90
        clausenb = <optimized out>
#50 0x0118af48 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=143, args_template=1024, nargs=8970572, args=0x88e2ec) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:1163
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 42
        stack = {pc = 0x13cc277 <pure+1743127> "\266\204\207", byte_string = 19651705, byte_string_start = 0x13cc222 <pure+1743042> "\211C\211\242\204\v", next = 0x88e350}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 8970592)
#51 0x0114dbc4 in funcall_lambda (fun=19651685, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e2ec) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2890
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#52 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e2e8) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 23616578
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 41
#53 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=1, args_template=21994650, nargs=21994650, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 40
        stack = {pc = 0x751c963 "8\203\031", byte_string = 123881441, byte_string_start = 0x751c954 "\302\303 8\205\065", next = 0x88e4c0}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 123444920)
#54 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=123444957, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e468) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#55 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e464) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 124239994
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 39
#56 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=1, args_template=21994650, nargs=21994650, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 39
        stack = {pc = 0x751ca62 "\206\a", byte_string = 123880561, byte_string_start = 0x751ca60 "\300 \206\a", next = 0x88e660}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 123445040)
#57 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=123445061, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e5d8) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#58 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e5d4) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 124233482
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 38
#59 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=1, args_template=21994650, nargs=0, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 33
        stack = {pc = 0x6061f31 "\036\065\016\064\203r", byte_string = 124282801, byte_string_start = 0x6061ecc "\212\b\204\t", next = 0x88e7e0}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 123445584)
#60 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=123446005, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e778) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#61 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88e774) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 124233962
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 31
#62 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=131, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 31
        stack = {pc = 0x751d2d6 "\207", byte_string = 124207585, byte_string_start = 0x751d250 "\b\t>\203\203", next = 0x88e960}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 123389520)
#63 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=123446373, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88e8f8) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#64 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88e8f4) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 123877674
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 29
#65 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=185, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 29
        stack = {pc = 0x751d3c4 "\207", byte_string = 124209145, byte_string_start = 0x751d308 "\306 \210\b\203\v", next = 0x88eae0}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 123389616)
#66 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=123446397, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ea78) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#67 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88ea74) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 124231290
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 27
#68 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=21994650, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 26
        stack = {pc = 0x751e28d "\202\265", byte_string = 124994329, byte_string_start = 0x751e228 "\306 \210\b\203\v", next = 0x88ec70}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 123425440)
#69 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=123425637, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ebf8) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#70 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88ebf4) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 123868866
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 24
#71 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=21994650, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 24
        stack = {pc = 0x75232c3 "\211\030\203\"", byte_string = 124907625, byte_string_start = 0x75232c0 "\303\304!\211\030\203\"", next = 0x88ede0}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 123406056)
#72 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=123406117, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88ed88) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#73 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88ed84) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 123406117
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 22
#74 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=2, args_template=21994650, nargs=76, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 13
        stack = {pc = 0x7523165 "\202\276", byte_string = 124907177, byte_string_start = 0x752311c "\b\205\300", next = 0x88f030}
        result = 158320704
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        type = (unknown: 123406136)
#75 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=123406285, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88efcc) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#76 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x88efc8) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 124883906
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 12
#77 0x0114f0e4 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x88efc8) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2288
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 21994650
        funcall_args = 0x0
        fun = 124883906
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
#78 0x0114e1e3 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88efc4) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2703
        fun = 21249845
        original_fun = 22081386
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 11
#79 0x0118ab67 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=3, args_template=21994650, nargs=8974284, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 10
        stack = {pc = 0x13c1aed <pure+1700237> "\210)\301\207", byte_string = 19693209, byte_string_start = 0x13c1ae4 <pure+1700228> "r\301\b\302H\b\303H\"\210)\301\207", next = 0x88f220}
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 8974288)
#80 0x0118d5c3 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=19693209, vector=19693237, maxdepth=16) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:486
No locals.
#81 0x0114d3a9 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=19693198) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2184
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {19693209, 19693237, 16, 906000, 165807790, 21248448, 16792000, 19692421}
        fun = 21254485
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 3
        original_args = 19693206
        funcar = 188827556
        count = 9
#82 0x01150a13 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=23682530, bodyform=19693198, handlers=19693262) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:1313
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        oldhandlerlist = 0x60a5d10
        clausenb = <optimized out>
#83 0x0118af48 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=158320704, vector=188827556, maxdepth=143, args_template=21994650, nargs=8974772, args=0x0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/bytecode.c:1163
        targets = {0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c23d <exec_byte_code+6648>, 0x118c242 <exec_byte_code+6653>, 0x118c247 <exec_byte_code+6658>, 0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>,
          0x118aa20 <exec_byte_code+475>, 0x118b2c3 <exec_byte_code+2686>, 0x118b2f9 <exec_byte_code+2740>, 0x118b368 <exec_byte_code+2851>, 0x118b36d <exec_byte_code+2856>, 0x118b33e <exec_byte_code+2809>,
          0x118b343 <exec_byte_code+2814>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118aa4c <exec_byte_code+519>, 0x118b035 <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x118b348 <exec_byte_code+2819>, 0x118b14c <exec_byte_code+2311>,
          0x118b151 <exec_byte_code+2316>, 0x118b1aa <exec_byte_code+2405>, 0x118b1af <exec_byte_code+2410>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118aaa5 <exec_byte_code+608>, 0x118b1eb <exec_byte_code+2470>,
          0x118b18a <exec_byte_code+2373>, 0x118b015 <exec_byte_code+2000>, 0x118b01a <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x118b01f <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x118b025 <exec_byte_code+2016>, 0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>,
          0x118ab14 <exec_byte_code+719>, 0x118b1da <exec_byte_code+2453>, 0x118aff5 <exec_byte_code+1968>, 0x118afdf <exec_byte_code+1946>, 0x118afe4 <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x118afe9 <exec_byte_code+1956>,
          0x118afba <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118ab4a <exec_byte_code+773>, 0x118afa9 <exec_byte_code+1892>, 0x118afbf <exec_byte_code+1914>, 0x118b4b1 <exec_byte_code+3180>,
          0x118b4b6 <exec_byte_code+3185>, 0x118b4bb <exec_byte_code+3190>, 0x118b48c <exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118ab81 <exec_byte_code+828>, 0x118b452 <exec_byte_code+3085>,
          0x118b491 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x118aec0 <exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x118aeb6 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x118adec <exec_byte_code+1447>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b8a1 <exec_byte_code+4188>, 0x118b91d <exec_byte_code+4312>, 0x118b94e <exec_byte_code+4361>,
          0x118bfdd <exec_byte_code+6040>, 0x118c00e <exec_byte_code+6089>, 0x118b0dd <exec_byte_code+2200>, 0x118b114 <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x118c048 <exec_byte_code+6147>, 0x118b0a9 <exec_byte_code+2148>,
          0x118b156 <exec_byte_code+2321>, 0x118c072 <exec_byte_code+6189>, 0x118be41 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 0x118be68 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x118be9d <exec_byte_code+5720>, 0x118bed1 <exec_byte_code+5772>,
          0x118bf45 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x118bf69 <exec_byte_code+5924>, 0x118bf9e <exec_byte_code+5977>, 0x118bac7 <exec_byte_code+4738>, 0x118baeb <exec_byte_code+4774>, 0x118bb0f <exec_byte_code+4810>,
          0x118bb44 <exec_byte_code+4863>, 0x118bb7c <exec_byte_code+4919>, 0x118bbb1 <exec_byte_code+4972>, 0x118bbed <exec_byte_code+5032>, 0x118bc21 <exec_byte_code+5084>, 0x118bc55 <exec_byte_code+5136>,
          0x118bcc6 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x118bcf4 <exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x118bd22 <exec_byte_code+5341>, 0x118be04 <exec_byte_code+5567>, 0x118bd87 <exec_byte_code+5442>, 0x118bdc4 <exec_byte_code+5503>,
          0x118b80c <exec_byte_code+4039>, 0x118c6d4 <exec_byte_code+7823>, 0x118c677 <exec_byte_code+7730>, 0x118c6a0 <exec_byte_code+7771>, 0x118c5a7 <exec_byte_code+7522>, 0x118c5db <exec_byte_code+7574>,
          0x118c60f <exec_byte_code+7626>, 0x118c420 <exec_byte_code+7131>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118c467 <exec_byte_code+7202>, 0x118c48b <exec_byte_code+7238>, 0x118c4f8 <exec_byte_code+7347>,
          0x118c53c <exec_byte_code+7415>, 0x118c580 <exec_byte_code+7483>, 0x118ba78 <exec_byte_code+4659>, 0x118baa1 <exec_byte_code+4700>, 0x118c915 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x118c956 <exec_byte_code+8465>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c871 <exec_byte_code+8236>, 0x118c89a <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x118c8c3 <exec_byte_code+8318>, 0x118c8ec <exec_byte_code+8359>, 0x118c708 <exec_byte_code+7875>,
          0x118c731 <exec_byte_code+7916>, 0x118abc0 <exec_byte_code+891>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118c758 <exec_byte_code+7955>, 0x118c798 <exec_byte_code+8019>, 0x118c7bc <exec_byte_code+8055>,
          0x118c7e0 <exec_byte_code+8091>, 0x118c818 <exec_byte_code+8147>, 0x118c84d <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x118b97f <exec_byte_code+4410>, 0x118c9f0 <exec_byte_code+8619>, 0x118c983 <exec_byte_code+8510>,
          0x118c9bb <exec_byte_code+8566>, 0x118c3bf <exec_byte_code+7034>, 0x118ca85 <exec_byte_code+8768>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118ad3e <exec_byte_code+1273>, 0x118b4c5 <exec_byte_code+3200>,
          0x118b046 <exec_byte_code+2049>, 0x118b53f <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x118b698 <exec_byte_code+3667>, 0x118b6f7 <exec_byte_code+3762>, 0x118ad04 <exec_byte_code+1215>, 0x118aceb <exec_byte_code+1190>,
          0x118b1b4 <exec_byte_code+2415>, 0x118ac40 <exec_byte_code+1019>, 0x118b1fc <exec_byte_code+2487>, 0x118ad82 <exec_byte_code+1341>, 0x118adac <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x118aee2 <exec_byte_code+1693>,
          0x118af27 <exec_byte_code+1762>, 0x118af66 <exec_byte_code+1825>, 0x118b849 <exec_byte_code+4100>, 0x118b463 <exec_byte_code+3102>, 0x118ca25 <exec_byte_code+8672>, 0x118ca61 <exec_byte_code+8732>,
          0x118c255 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 0x118c279 <exec_byte_code+6708>, 0x118c2a0 <exec_byte_code+6747>, 0x118c2c4 <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x118c2f9 <exec_byte_code+6836>, 0x118c331 <exec_byte_code+6892>,
          0x118c366 <exec_byte_code+6945>, 0x118c39b <exec_byte_code+6998>, 0x118c0a7 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x118c0dc <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x118c114 <exec_byte_code+6351>, 0x118c138 <exec_byte_code+6387>,
          0x118c16d <exec_byte_code+6440>, 0x118c1a5 <exec_byte_code+6496>, 0x118c1d7 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x118c209 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x118c643 <exec_byte_code+7678>, 0x118c3e8 <exec_byte_code+7075>,
          0x118b25d <exec_byte_code+2584>, 0x118b297 <exec_byte_code+2642>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b5d4 <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x118b641 <exec_byte_code+3580>, 0x118b788 <exec_byte_code+3907>,
          0x118ba23 <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x118ac6a <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x118bf05 <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x118bc89 <exec_byte_code+5188>, 0x118c4b8 <exec_byte_code+7283>, 0x118b372 <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x118b3a7 <exec_byte_code+2914>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b3eb <exec_byte_code+2982>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>,
          0x118abea <exec_byte_code+933>, 0x118b424 <exec_byte_code+3039> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 6
        stack = {pc = 0x13c1b6c <pure+1700364> "\210\016\027\205\217", byte_string = 19693057, byte_string_start = 0x13c1af2 <pure+1700242> "\b\021\n\020\v\022\306\034\v\033\307\v!\206\026", next = 0x0}
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        result = 158320704
        type = (unknown: 19693072)
#84 0x0114dabf in funcall_lambda (fun=19693037, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x88f33c) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2956
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 21994650
        next = 188827556
        lexenv = 21994650
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#85 0x0114deeb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x88f338) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2784
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 22037818
        funcar = 188827556
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        count = 4
#86 0x0114e3e8 in call1 (fn=22037818, arg1=arg1@entry=123420525) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:2576
No locals.
#87 0x010d4c1c in timer_check_2 (idle_timers=<optimized out>, timers=<optimized out>) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:4562
        old_deactivate_mark = 21994650
        idle_timer_ripe = <optimized out>
        timer = 123420525
        timer_time = {tv_sec = 1414161515, tv_nsec = 5000097}
        timer_difference = <optimized out>
        idle_timer_difference = <optimized out>
        ripe = true
        idle_timer = <optimized out>
        idle_timer_time = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 125000000}
        timer_ripe = <optimized out>
        nexttime = <optimized out>
        idleness_now = <optimized out>
        chosen_timer = 123420525
        now = {tv_sec = 1414161514, tv_nsec = 943000000}
#88 timer_check () at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:4629
        nexttime = <optimized out>
        timers = 166446758
        idle_timers = 166446710
        tem = <optimized out>
#89 0x010d4e2d in readable_events (flags=flags@entry=1) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:3466
No locals.
#90 0x010d6482 in get_input_pending (flags=flags@entry=1) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:6826
No locals.
#91 0x010d91ff in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=do_display@entry=true) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:9976
        old_timers_run = 290
#92 0x011925c8 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<optimized out>, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0, read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1, do_display=do_display@entry=true, wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=21994650,
    wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0, just_wait_proc=just_wait_proc@entry=0) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/process.c:4694
        old_timers_run = 290
        old_buffer = 0x96fc840
        old_window = 24437181
        leave = false
        timeout_reduced_for_timers = true
        channel = <optimized out>
        nfds = 0
        Available = {bits = {0, 0}}
        Writeok = {bits = {0, 0}}
        check_write = false
        check_delay = <optimized out>
        no_avail = false
        xerrno = <optimized out>
        proc = <optimized out>
        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 23000000}
        end_time = {tv_sec = 1414161544, tv_nsec = 804000000}
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        got_some_input = -1
#93 0x0100d06b in sit_for (timeout=timeout@entry=120, reading=reading@entry=true, display_option=display_option@entry=1) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/dispnew.c:5771
        sec = <optimized out>
        nsec = 0
        do_display = true
#94 0x010db0aa in read_char (commandflag=1, map=map@entry=163790390, prev_event=21994650, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x88f89b, end_time=end_time@entry=0x0)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:2825
        tem0 = <optimized out>
        timeout = <optimized out>
        delay_level = <optimized out>
        buffer_size = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        local_getcjmp = {8976376, 163790337, 21994650, 21994650, 8975852, 17668429, 8978372, 0, 412320, 9, 1, 18493748, 21994650, 2, 0, 21994650}
        save_jump = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 21994650
        also_record = 21994650
        reread = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0x60ba130
#95 0x010dca8b in read_key_sequence (keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x88f948, prompt=prompt@entry=21994650, dont_downcase_last=false, dont_downcase_last@entry=116,
    can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true, fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, prevent_redisplay=false, prevent_redisplay@entry=116, bufsize=30)
    at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:9171
        interrupted_kboard = 0x60ba130
        interrupted_frame = 0x174e5a8 <dumped_data+2450856>
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 163790390
        first_event = 21994650
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 23526710, map = 23526710, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 22016790, map = 22016790, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 23526718, map = 23526718, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 21994650
        original_uppercase = 18542829
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x96fc840
        fake_prefixed_keys = 21994650
#96 0x010de1f5 in command_loop_1 () at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:1462
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {22039402, 56, 21994650, 22080424, 125978540, 18066883, 22080426, 21994650, 21994650, 0, 40, 21994650, 40, 18139748, 22080426, 21994650, 8976888, 2, 23754254, 21965105, 8976888, 21994650,
          23754254, 21994650, 1, 0, 1, 21965105, 8976888, 17633624}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 884
        prev_buffer = 0x96fc840
#97 0x0114c278 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x10ddfe7 <command_loop_1>, handlers=22048250, hfun=hfun@entry=0x10d31d1 <cmd_error>) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:1344
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x60a5d10
#98 0x010d1aba in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=21994650) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:1197
        val = 158320704
#99 0x0114c1b4 in internal_catch (tag=22045578, func=func@entry=0x10d1a9a <command_loop_2>, arg=21994650) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/eval.c:1105
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x14f9c7a <dumped_data+7290>
#100 0x010d2dd6 in command_loop () at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:1176
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
No locals.
#101 recursive_edit_1 () at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:786
        val = 0
#102 0x010d307f in Frecursive_edit () at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/keyboard.c:857
        buffer = <optimized out>
#103 0x0121e51f in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x9a1540) at c:/msys/home/Dani/emacs/trunk/src/emacs.c:1623
        dummy = 0
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = 154
        skip_args = 0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
(gdb)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best regards,
  Seb