Subject: bug#18784: Coultdn't compile emacs-24.4

From: Gangræna Gorgeous <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:52:40 +0400

I've got segfault trying to compile emacs-24.4.

dmesg:
[ 1807.828767] grsec: denied resource overstep by requesting 4294967295 for
RLIMIT_NOFILE against limit 1048576 for
/var/tmp/portage/app-editors/emacs-24.4/work/emacs-24.4/conftest[conftest:8947]
uid/euid:0/0 gid/egid:0/0, parent
/var/tmp/portage/app-editors/emacs-24.4/work/emacs-24.4/configure[configure:8944]
uid/euid:0/0 gid/egid:0/0
[ 1807.828805] grsec: denied resource overstep by requesting 1048576 for
RLIMIT_NOFILE against limit 1048576 for
/var/tmp/portage/app-editors/emacs-24.4/work/emacs-24.4/conftest[conftest:8947]
uid/euid:0/0 gid/egid:0/0, parent
/var/tmp/portage/app-editors/emacs-24.4/work/emacs-24.4/configure[configure:8944]
uid/euid:0/0 gid/egid:0/0
[ 1817.329338] grsec: denied resource overstep by requesting 1048576 for
RLIMIT_NOFILE against limit 1048576 for
/var/tmp/portage/app-editors/emacs-24.4/work/emacs-24.4/conftest[conftest:9974]
uid/euid:0/0 gid/egid:0/0, parent
/var/tmp/portage/app-editors/emacs-24.4/work/emacs-24.4/configure[configure:9973]
uid/euid:0/0 gid/egid:0/0
[ 1850.050464] temacs[11504]: segfault at 47e1c0 ip 000003fff51346d0 sp
000003ffffff8478 error 4 in libc-2.19.so[3fff509b000+1af000]