Subject: Re: bug#18752: 24.3.94; Why is Cygwin Emacs 2x quicker than Windows Emacs?

From: Fabrice Niessen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 23:08:51 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> From: Fabrice Niessen
>> 
>> I wonder why Cygwin Emacs is 2 times quicker than its Windows
>> counterpart to tangle an Org file, and export it to HTML?
>> 
>> - With the Widows binary "GNU Emacs 24.3.94.1 (i686-pc-mingw32) of
>>   2014-10-02" (compiled by Dani), it always takes around 2:35.
>> 
>> - With the Cygwin executable "GNU Emacs 24.3.93.1 (i686-pc-cygwin) of
>>   2014-08-15", it always just takes around 1:19 for the same operation.
>> 
>> The command I executed, and for which I took the above measures, is:
>> 
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>>     (defun org-save-buffer-and-do-related ()
>>       "Save buffer, execute/tangle code blocks, and export to HTML."
>>       (interactive)
>>       (let* ((orgfile (buffer-file-name))
>>              (base-name (file-name-base orgfile))
>>              (htmlfile (concat base-name ".html")))
>>         (save-buffer)
>>         (when (derived-mode-p 'org-mode)
>>           (let ((before-save-hook nil))
>>             (save-buffer))
>>           (org-babel-tangle)
>>           (when (file-exists-p htmlfile)
>>             (if (file-newer-than-file-p orgfile htmlfile)
>>                 (org-html-export-to-html)
>>               (message "HTML is up to date with Org file"))))))
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>
> You forgot to tell on what OS version was that.

Windows 8.

> You also forgot to tell what compiler options were used for each
> build.  E.g., if the Cygwin build is optimized, whereas the MinGW
> build is not, the twofold speedup is expected (I generally see
> a factor of 2.5 between an optimized and unoptimized build).

I have no idea how Cygwin Emacs gets compiled, nor Windows Emacs (done
by Dani). Putting them in Cc.

> Also, showing a profile collected by "M-x profiler-start RET" might
> give some clues.

Here it is:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
- ...                                                                                                              4223 100%
 - #<lambda 0x5b72713>                                                                                             4117  97%
  - org-display-inline-images                                                                                      4117  97%
   - if                                                                                                            4117  97%
    - progn                                                                                                        4117  97%
     - save-excursion                                                                                              4117  97%
      - org-element-property                                                                                       4107  97%
       - org-element-at-point                                                                                      4107  97%
        - save-excursion                                                                                           4107  97%
         - save-restriction                                                                                        4107  97%
          - save-excursion                                                                                         4082  96%
           - let                                                                                                   4082  96%
            - mapc                                                                                                 4082  96%
             - if                                                                                                  4082  96%
              - org-babel-tangle-collect-blocks                                                                    4082  96%
               - let                                                                                               4082  96%
                - let*                                                                                             4082  96%
                 - let                                                                                             4082  96%
                  - unwind-protect                                                                                 4082  96%
                   - progn                                                                                         4082  96%
                    - while                                                                                        4082  96%
                     - if                                                                                          4077  96%
                      - progn                                                                                      4009  94%
                       - let                                                                                       4009  94%
                        - let*                                                                                     4000  94%
                         - if                                                                                      3972  94%
                          - if                                                                                     3842  90%
                           - setq                                                                                  3842  90%
                            - cons                                                                                 3841  90%
                             - cons                                                                                3841  90%
                              - cons                                                                               3841  90%
                               - org-babel-tangle-single-block                                                     3841  90%
                                - let*                                                                             3841  90%
                                 - org-babel-get-src-block-info                                                    3539  83%
                                  - let                                                                            3538  83%
                                   - if                                                                            3538  83%
                                    - save-excursion                                                               3521  83%
                                     - setq                                                                        3521  83%
                                      - org-babel-parse-src-block-match                                            3521  83%
                                       - let*                                                                      3521  83%
                                        - list                                                                     3519  83%
                                         - apply                                                                   3515  83%
                                          - append                                                                 3494  82%
                                           - org-babel-params-from-properties                                      3494  82%
                                            - let                                                                  3494  82%
                                             - unwind-protect                                                      3494  82%
                                              - progn                                                              3494  82%
                                               - list                                                              3494  82%
                                                - let                                                              3489  82%
                                                 - org-babel-parse-multiple-vars                                   3489  82%
                                                  - delq                                                           3487  82%
                                                   - mapcar                                                        3486  82%
                                                    - #<lambda 0x282bbc17>                                         3484  82%
                                                     - and                                                         3484  82%
                                                      - setq                                                       3481  82%
                                                       - org-entry-get                                             3480  82%
                                                        - let                                                      3479  82%
                                                         - save-excursion                                          3473  82%
                                                          - save-excursion                                         3469  82%
                                                           - save-restriction                                      3467  82%
                                                            - if                                                   3458  81%
                                                             - org-entry-get-with-inheritance                      3453  81%
                                                              - let                                                3450  81%
                                                               - save-excursion                                    3433  81%
                                                                - save-restriction                                 3433  81%
                                                                 - catch                                           3413  80%
                                                                  - while                                          3410  80%
                                                                   - if                                            1884  44%
                                                                    - setq                                         1883  44%
                                                                     - org-entry-get                               1879  44%
                                                                      - let                                        1875  44%
                                                                       - save-excursion                            1870  44%
                                                                        - save-excursion                           1854  43%
                                                                         - save-restriction                        1853  43%
                                                                          - if                                     1820  43%
                                                                           - if                                    1819  43%
                                                                            - save-excursion                       1798  42%
                                                                             - save-restriction                    1796  42%
                                                                              - let                                1793  42%
                                                                               - org-get-property-block               1740  41%
                                                                                - catch                            1739  41%
                                                                                 - save-excursion                  1721  40%
                                                                                  - let*                           1718  40%
                                                                                   - or                            1382  32%
                                                                                    - and                          1181  27%
                                                                                     - not                         1005  23%
                                                                                      - outline-next-heading                976  23%
                                                                                       - re-search-forward                973  23%
                                                                                        - apply                     972  23%
                                                                                         - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                969  22%
                                                                                          - let                     968  22%
                                                                                           - if                     967  22%
                                                                                            - setq                  960  22%
                                                                                             - with-no-warnings                956  22%
                                                                                                funcall                952  22%
                                                                                            - not                     5   0%
                                                                                               fancy-narrow-active-p                  1   0%
                                                                                     - org-before-first-heading-p                174   4%
                                                                                      - save-excursion                159   3%
                                                                                       - null                       100   2%
                                                                                        - re-search-backward                 97   2%
                                                                                         - apply                     96   2%
                                                                                          - ad-Advice-re-search-backward                 95   2%
                                                                                           - let                     92   2%
                                                                                            - if                     92   2%
                                                                                             - setq                  87   2%
                                                                                              - with-no-warnings                 84   1%
                                                                                                 funcall                 79   1%
                                                                                                 last                  1   0%
                                                                                             - not                    2   0%
                                                                                                fancy-narrow-active-p                  1   0%
                                                                                       - end-of-line                 55   1%
                                                                                        - apply                      55   1%
                                                                                         - ad-Advice-end-of-line                 55   1%
                                                                                          - let                      55   1%
                                                                                           - if                      55   1%
                                                                                            - setq                   44   1%
                                                                                             - with-no-warnings                 41   0%
                                                                                                funcall                 36   0%
                                                                                                last                  1   0%
                                                                                            - not                     6   0%
                                                                                               fancy-narrow-active-p                  3   0%
                                                                                    - progn                         192   4%
                                                                                     - org-back-to-heading                189   4%
                                                                                      - condition-case                189   4%
                                                                                       - outline-back-to-heading                163   3%
                                                                                        - re-search-backward                 81   1%
                                                                                         - apply                     81   1%
                                                                                          - ad-Advice-re-search-backward                 80   1%
                                                                                           - let                     77   1%
                                                                                            - if                     75   1%
                                                                                             - setq                  71   1%
                                                                                              - with-no-warnings                 69   1%
                                                                                                 funcall                 62   1%
                                                                                             - not                    3   0%
                                                                                                fancy-narrow-active-p                  3   0%
                                                                                        - outline-on-heading-p                 36   0%
                                                                                         - beginning-of-line                 22   0%
                                                                                          - apply                    20   0%
                                                                                           - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                 19   0%
                                                                                            - let                    19   0%
                                                                                             - if                    19   0%
                                                                                              - setq                 15   0%
                                                                                               - with-no-warnings                 10   0%
                                                                                                  funcall                  5   0%
                                                                                                  last                  2   0%
                                                                                                not                   4   0%
                                                                                        - beginning-of-line                 28   0%
                                                                                         - apply                     27   0%
                                                                                          - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                 26   0%
                                                                                           - let                     24   0%
                                                                                            - if                     22   0%
                                                                                             - setq                  14   0%
                                                                                              - with-no-warnings                 10   0%
                                                                                                 funcall                  4   0%
                                                                                             - not                    6   0%
                                                                                                fancy-narrow-active-p                  3   0%
                                                                                   - if                             294   6%
                                                                                    - re-search-forward                286   6%
                                                                                     - apply                        282   6%
                                                                                      - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                279   6%
                                                                                       - let                        277   6%
                                                                                        - if                        276   6%
                                                                                         - setq                     268   6%
                                                                                          - with-no-warnings                264   6%
                                                                                             funcall                258   6%
                                                                                             last                     2   0%
                                                                                         - not                        7   0%
                                                                                            fancy-narrow-active-p                  2   0%
                                                                                      if                              2   0%
                                                                                   - goto-char                       34   0%
                                                                                    - apply                          34   0%
                                                                                     - ad-Advice-goto-char                 33   0%
                                                                                      - let                          29   0%
                                                                                       - if                          28   0%
                                                                                        - setq                       23   0%
                                                                                         - with-no-warnings                 21   0%
                                                                                            funcall                  17   0%
                                                                                            last                      1   0%
                                                                                        - not                         3   0%
                                                                                           fancy-narrow-active-p                  2   0%
                                                                               - if                                  49   1%
                                                                                - and                                48   1%
                                                                                 - save-excursion                    45   1%
                                                                                  - re-search-forward                 34   0%
                                                                                   - apply                           24   0%
                                                                                    - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                 24   0%
                                                                                     - let                           24   0%
                                                                                      - if                           23   0%
                                                                                       - setq                        20   0%
                                                                                        - with-no-warnings                 19   0%
                                                                                           funcall                   19   0%
                                                                                         not                          2   0%
                                                                                   - concat                           9   0%
                                                                                    - org-re-property                  9   0%
                                                                                     - concat                         7   0%
                                                                                      - format                        3   0%
                                                                                         if                           2   0%
                                                                                  - goto-char                         9   0%
                                                                                   - apply                            9   0%
                                                                                    - ad-Advice-goto-char                  9   0%
                                                                                     - let                            7   0%
                                                                                      - if                            6   0%
                                                                                       - setq                         6   0%
                                                                                        - with-no-warnings                  6   0%
                                                                                           funcall                    6   0%
                                                                                   not                                1   0%
                                                                            - cdr                                     3   0%
                                                                             - assoc                                  3   0%
                                                                              - org-entry-properties                  3   0%
                                                                               - save-excursion                       3   0%
                                                                                - save-restriction                    3   0%
                                                                                 - let                                3   0%
                                                                                  - save-excursion                    3   0%
                                                                                   - save-excursion                   3   0%
                                                                                    - save-restriction                  3   0%
                                                                                     - let                            3   0%
                                                                                      - if                            3   0%
                                                                                       - and                          2   0%
                                                                                        - condition-case                  2   0%
                                                                                         - progn                      2   0%
                                                                                          - org-back-to-heading                  2   0%
                                                                                           - condition-case                  2   0%
                                                                                            - outline-back-to-heading                  2   0%
                                                                                               outline-on-heading-p                  1   0%
                                                                                             - beginning-of-line                  1   0%
                                                                                              - apply                  1   0%
                                                                                                 ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                  1   0%
                                                                                       - progn                        1   0%
                                                                                          if                          1   0%
                                                                          - goto-char                                26   0%
                                                                           - apply                                   22   0%
                                                                            - ad-Advice-goto-char                    21   0%
                                                                             - let                                   14   0%
                                                                              - if                                   14   0%
                                                                               - setq                                 9   0%
                                                                                  with-no-warnings                    6   0%
                                                                               - not                                  3   0%
                                                                                  fancy-narrow-active-p                  1   0%
                                                                             or                                       2   0%
                                                                   - or                                            1523  36%
                                                                    - condition-case                               1520  35%
                                                                     - progn                                       1518  35%
                                                                      - org-up-heading-safe                        1506  35%
                                                                       - if                                        1506  35%
                                                                        - progn                                    1322  31%
                                                                         - let                                     1321  31%
                                                                          - and                                    1261  29%
                                                                           - re-search-backward                    1210  28%
                                                                            - apply                                1193  28%
                                                                             - ad-Advice-re-search-backward               1190  28%
                                                                              - let                                1189  28%
                                                                               - if                                1188  28%
                                                                                - setq                             1185  28%
                                                                                 - with-no-warnings                1183  28%
                                                                                    funcall                        1176  27%
                                                                                    last                              1   0%
                                                                                - not                                 3   0%
                                                                                   fancy-narrow-active-p                  2   0%
                                                                           - funcall                                 45   1%
                                                                            - org-outline-level                      45   1%
                                                                             - save-excursion                        41   0%
                                                                              - if                                   39   0%
                                                                               - not                                 28   0%
                                                                                - condition-case                     27   0%
                                                                                 - progn                             27   0%
                                                                                  - org-back-to-heading                 26   0%
                                                                                   - condition-case                  26   0%
                                                                                    - outline-back-to-heading                 26   0%
                                                                                     - outline-on-heading-p                 11   0%
                                                                                      - beginning-of-line                  6   0%
                                                                                       - apply                        6   0%
                                                                                          ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                  4   0%
                                                                                     - beginning-of-line                  3   0%
                                                                                      - apply                         3   0%
                                                                                       - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                  3   0%
                                                                                        - let                         2   0%
                                                                                           if                         2   0%
                                                                               - 1-                                   4   0%
                                                                                  -                                   1   0%
                                                                          - 1-                                       56   1%
                                                                           - funcall                                 55   1%
                                                                            - org-outline-level                      51   1%
                                                                             - save-excursion                        45   1%
                                                                              - if                                   42   0%
                                                                               - not                                 28   0%
                                                                                - condition-case                     26   0%
                                                                                 - progn                             22   0%
                                                                                  - org-back-to-heading                 17   0%
                                                                                   - condition-case                  17   0%
                                                                                      outline-back-to-heading                 16   0%
                                                                               - 1-                                   6   0%
                                                                                  -                                   4   0%
                                                                        - condition-case                            179   4%
                                                                         - progn                                    179   4%
                                                                          - org-back-to-heading                     176   4%
                                                                           - condition-case                         175   4%
                                                                            - outline-back-to-heading                159   3%
                                                                             - re-search-backward                    64   1%
                                                                              - apply                                63   1%
                                                                               - ad-Advice-re-search-backward                 62   1%
                                                                                - let                                62   1%
                                                                                 - if                                60   1%
                                                                                  - setq                             55   1%
                                                                                   - with-no-warnings                 51   1%
                                                                                      funcall                        46   1%
                                                                                  - not                               3   0%
                                                                                     fancy-narrow-active-p                  1   0%
                                                                             - outline-on-heading-p                  42   0%
                                                                              - beginning-of-line                    29   0%
                                                                               - apply                               29   0%
                                                                                - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                 27   0%
                                                                                 - let                               27   0%
                                                                                  - if                               25   0%
                                                                                   - setq                            19   0%
                                                                                    - with-no-warnings                 15   0%
                                                                                       funcall                        6   0%
                                                                                       last                           2   0%
                                                                                   - not                              3   0%
                                                                                      fancy-narrow-active-p                  2   0%
                                                                             - beginning-of-line                     31   0%
                                                                              - apply                                31   0%
                                                                               - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                 30   0%
                                                                                - let                                28   0%
                                                                                 - if                                25   0%
                                                                                  - setq                             17   0%
                                                                                   - with-no-warnings                 14   0%
                                                                                      funcall                         7   0%
                                                                                      last                            1   0%
                                                                                  - not                               8   0%
                                                                                     fancy-narrow-active-p                  3   0%
                                                                      - org-set-regexps-and-options                   8   0%
                                                                       - if                                           8   0%
                                                                        - progn                                       8   0%
                                                                         - let                                        8   0%
                                                                          - save-excursion                            8   0%
                                                                           - save-restriction                         8   0%
                                                                            - while                                   8   0%
                                                                             - re-search-forward                      6   0%
                                                                              - apply                                 6   0%
                                                                               - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                  6   0%
                                                                                - let                                 6   0%
                                                                                 - if                                 6   0%
                                                                                  - setq                              6   0%
                                                                                   - with-no-warnings                  6   0%
                                                                                      funcall                         6   0%
                                                                             - or                                     2   0%
                                                                              - and                                   2   0%
                                                                               - re-search-forward                    2   0%
                                                                                - apply                               2   0%
                                                                                 - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                  2   0%
                                                                                  - let                               2   0%
                                                                                   - if                               2   0%
                                                                                    - setq                            2   0%
                                                                                     - with-no-warnings                  2   0%
                                                                                        funcall                       2   0%
                                                                      - funcall                                       2   0%
                                                                       - emacs-lisp-mode                              2   0%
                                                                        - run-mode-hooks                              2   0%
                                                                         - apply                                      2   0%
                                                                          - run-hooks                                 2   0%
                                                                           - flyspell-prog-mode                       2   0%
                                                                            - flyspell-mode                           2   0%
                                                                             - flyspell-mode-on                       2   0%
                                                                              - flyspell-accept-buffer-local-defs                  2   0%
                                                                               - ispell-accept-buffer-local-defs                  2   0%
                                                                                - ispell-buffer-local-dict                  2   0%
                                                                                 - ispell-internal-change-dictionary                  2   0%
                                                                                  - ispell-kill-ispell                  2   0%
                                                                                   - delete-process                   2   0%
                                                                                    - redisplay_internal (C function)                  1   0%
                                                                                     - eval                           1   0%
                                                                                      - let*                          1   0%
                                                                                       - list                         1   0%
                                                                                        - funcall                     1   0%
                                                                                         - powerline-arrow-right                  1   0%
                                                                                          - let*                      1   0%
                                                                                           - if                       1   0%
                                                                                            - puthash                  1   0%
                                                                                             - apply                  1   0%
                                                                                              - #<compiled 0x14dda2b>                  1   0%
                                                                                               - pl/pattern-to-string                  1   0%
                                                                                                  mapconcat                  1   0%
                                                                   - org-table-map-tables                             2   0%
                                                                    - save-excursion                                  2   0%
                                                                     - save-restriction                               2   0%
                                                                      - while                                         2   0%
                                                                       - re-search-forward                            2   0%
                                                                        - apply                                       2   0%
                                                                         - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                  2   0%
                                                                          - let                                       2   0%
                                                                           - if                                       2   0%
                                                                            - setq                                    2   0%
                                                                             - with-no-warnings                       2   0%
                                                                                funcall                               2   0%
                                                                  - org-set-regexps-and-options-for-tags                  2   0%
                                                                   - if                                               2   0%
                                                                    - progn                                           2   0%
                                                                     - let                                            2   0%
                                                                      - save-excursion                                2   0%
                                                                       - save-restriction                             2   0%
                                                                        - while                                       2   0%
                                                                         - re-search-forward                          2   0%
                                                                          - apply                                     2   0%
                                                                           - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                  2   0%
                                                                            - let                                     2   0%
                                                                             - if                                     2   0%
                                                                              - setq                                  2   0%
                                                                               - with-no-warnings                     2   0%
                                                                                  funcall                             2   0%
                                                                 - let                                               18   0%
                                                                  - unwind-protect                                   18   0%
                                                                   - progn                                           18   0%
                                                                    - catch                                          18   0%
                                                                     - condition-case                                18   0%
                                                                      - progn                                        18   0%
                                                                       - while                                       18   0%
                                                                        - or                                         18   0%
                                                                         - org-up-heading-safe                       18   0%
                                                                          - if                                       18   0%
                                                                           - progn                                   17   0%
                                                                            - let                                    17   0%
                                                                             - and                                   16   0%
                                                                              - re-search-backward                   15   0%
                                                                               - apply                               15   0%
                                                                                - ad-Advice-re-search-backward                 15   0%
                                                                                 - let                               15   0%
                                                                                  - if                               15   0%
                                                                                   - setq                            15   0%
                                                                                    - with-no-warnings                 15   0%
                                                                                       funcall                       15   0%
                                                                             - 1-                                     1   0%
                                                                              - funcall                               1   0%
                                                                               - org-outline-level                    1   0%
                                                                                - save-excursion                      1   0%
                                                                                 - if                                 1   0%
                                                                                  - not                               1   0%
                                                                                   - condition-case                   1   0%
                                                                                    - progn                           1   0%
                                                                                     - org-back-to-heading                  1   0%
                                                                                      - condition-case                  1   0%
                                                                                         outline-back-to-heading                  1   0%
                                                                           - condition-case                           1   0%
                                                                            - progn                                   1   0%
                                                                             - org-back-to-heading                    1   0%
                                                                              - condition-case                        1   0%
                                                                                 outline-back-to-heading                  1   0%
                                                               - setq                                                 9   0%
                                                                - or                                                  9   0%
                                                                   cdr                                                8   0%
                                                             - and                                                    1   0%
                                                              - if                                                    1   0%
                                                                 eq                                                   1   0%
                                                            - goto-char                                               7   0%
                                                             - apply                                                  6   0%
                                                              - ad-Advice-goto-char                                   5   0%
                                                               - let                                                  5   0%
                                                                - if                                                  5   0%
                                                                   not                                                2   0%
                                                                 - setq                                               2   0%
                                                                  - with-no-warnings                                  2   0%
                                                                     funcall                                          2   0%
                                                      - cons                                                          3   0%
                                                       - org-babel-read                                               1   0%
                                                        - if                                                          1   0%
                                                         - or                                                         1   0%
                                                          - org-babel-number-p                                        1   0%
                                                           - if                                                       1   0%
                                                              and                                                     1   0%
                                                    - mapcar                                                          1   0%
                                                     - mapcar                                                         1   0%
                                                      - org-babel-combine-header-arg-lists                            1   0%
                                                         let                                                          1   0%
                                                  - let                                                               2   0%
                                                   - mapc                                                             2   0%
                                                    - #<lambda 0x1f5f795a>                                            2   0%
                                                     - if                                                             2   0%
                                                        eq                                                            2   0%
                                                - org-babel-parse-header-arguments                                    4   0%
                                                 - org-entry-get                                                      4   0%
                                                  - let                                                               4   0%
                                                   - save-excursion                                                   4   0%
                                                    - save-excursion                                                  4   0%
                                                     - save-restriction                                               4   0%
                                                      - if                                                            4   0%
                                                       - org-entry-get-with-inheritance                               4   0%
                                                        - let                                                         3   0%
                                                         - save-excursion                                             1   0%
                                                          - save-restriction                                          1   0%
                                                           - catch                                                    1   0%
                                                            - while                                                   1   0%
                                                               or                                                     1   0%
                                                         - setq                                                       1   0%
                                                            or                                                        1   0%
                                                - if                                                                  1   0%
                                                 - progn                                                              1   0%
                                                  - org-babel-parse-header-arguments                                  1   0%
                                                   - org-entry-get                                                    1   0%
                                                    - let                                                             1   0%
                                                     - save-excursion                                                 1   0%
                                                      - save-excursion                                                1   0%
                                                       - save-restriction                                             1   0%
                                                        - if                                                          1   0%
                                                         - org-entry-get-with-inheritance                             1   0%
                                                            let                                                       1   0%
                                          - org-babel-merge-params                                                   21   0%
                                           - let*                                                                    20   0%
                                            - mapc                                                                   20   0%
                                             - #<lambda 0x1f091fa5>                                                  16   0%
                                              - mapc                                                                 16   0%
                                               - #<lambda 0x1f02ea92>                                                16   0%
                                                - cond                                                               16   0%
                                                 - setq                                                              10   0%
                                                  - funcall                                                          10   0%
                                                   - #<lambda 0x1f6ce7b8>                                             9   0%
                                                    - let                                                             9   0%
                                                     - mapc                                                           8   0%
                                                      - #<lambda 0x3cf38738>                                          8   0%
                                                       - mapc                                                         7   0%
                                                        - #<lambda 0x7610e1e>                                         6   0%
                                                         - mapc                                                       4   0%
                                                          - #<lambda 0x37cd50e7>                                      4   0%
                                                           - if                                                       4   0%
                                                            - progn                                                   4   0%
                                                             - mapcar                                                 3   0%
                                                              - #<lambda 0x1824625f>                                  2   0%
                                                                 setq                                                 1   0%
                                                         - setq                                                       2   0%
                                                          - org-uniquify                                              2   0%
                                                             let                                                      1   0%
                                                     split-string                                                     1   0%
                                                   eql                                                                1   0%
                                             - #<lambda 0x612f607>                                                    4   0%
                                              - let                                                                   4   0%
                                               - setq                                                                 3   0%
                                                - cons                                                                3   0%
                                                   cons                                                               2   0%
                                         - let                                                                        4   0%
                                          - save-current-buffer                                                       2   0%
                                           - unwind-protect                                                           1   0%
                                            - and                                                                     1   0%
                                             - kill-buffer                                                            1   0%
                                                helm-kill-buffer-hook                                                 1   0%
                                          org-no-properties                                                           1   0%
                                    - setq                                                                           11   0%
                                     - org-babel-where-is-src-block-head                                             11   0%
                                      - let                                                                          11   0%
                                       - or                                                                          11   0%
                                        - save-excursion                                                             11   0%
                                         - and                                                                       11   0%
                                            or                                                                        1   0%
                                    - progn                                                                           5   0%
                                     - let*                                                                           5   0%
                                      - setcar                                                                        4   0%
                                       - org-babel-process-params                                                     4   0%
                                        - let*                                                                        4   0%
                                         - append                                                                     2   0%
                                          - org-babel-get-header                                                      1   0%
                                           - delq                                                                     1   0%
                                            - mapcar                                                                  1   0%
                                               #<lambda 0x17af2610>                                                   1   0%
                                            split-string                                                              1   0%
                                         - if                                                                         1   0%
                                          - org-babel-disassemble-tables                                              1   0%
                                           - let                                                                      1   0%
                                              list                                                                    1   0%
                                         - mapcar                                                                     1   0%
                                          - org-babel-get-header                                                      1   0%
                                           - delq                                                                     1   0%
                                            - mapcar                                                                  1   0%
                                             - #<lambda 0x17af2610>                                                   1   0%
                                                if                                                                    1   0%
                                 - save-restriction                                                                 194   4%
                                  - +                                                                               194   4%
                                     line-number-at-pos                                                             194   4%
                                 - let                                                                               96   2%
                                  - org-no-properties                                                                95   2%
                                   - org-store-link                                                                  95   2%
                                    - if                                                                             94   2%
                                     - let*                                                                          94   2%
                                      - let                                                                          93   2%
                                       - cond                                                                        64   1%
                                        - cond                                                                       62   1%
                                         - if                                                                        57   1%
                                          - progn                                                                    54   1%
                                           - let*                                                                    54   1%
                                            - if                                                                     36   0%
                                             - progn                                                                 36   0%
                                              - setq                                                                 36   0%
                                               - concat                                                              34   0%
                                                - condition-case                                                     34   0%
                                                 - org-make-org-heading-search-string                                34   0%
                                                  - let                                                              34   0%
                                                   - or                                                              33   0%
                                                    - and                                                            33   0%
                                                     - save-excursion                                                33   0%
                                                      - org-element-property                                         32   0%
                                                       - org-element-at-point                                        32   0%
                                                        - save-excursion                                             32   0%
                                                         - save-restriction                                          32   0%
                                                          - let                                                      32   0%
                                                           - cond                                                    32   0%
                                                            - org-element-headline-parser                            30   0%
                                                             - save-excursion                                        30   0%
                                                              - let*                                                 30   0%
                                                               - let                                                 20   0%
                                                                - save-excursion                                     14   0%
                                                                 - let*                                              13   0%
                                                                  - outline-next-heading                             11   0%
                                                                   - re-search-forward                               11   0%
                                                                    - apply                                          11   0%
                                                                     - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                   11   0%
                                                                      - let                                          11   0%
                                                                       - if                                          11   0%
                                                                        - setq                                       11   0%
                                                                         - with-no-warnings                          11   0%
                                                                            funcall                                  11   0%
                                                                  - org-get-limited-outline-regexp                    1   0%
                                                                   - cond                                             1   0%
                                                                      let*                                            1   0%
                                                                 - while                                              1   0%
                                                                  - and                                               1   0%
                                                                   - re-search-forward                                1   0%
                                                                    - apply                                           1   0%
                                                                     - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                    1   0%
                                                                      - let                                           1   0%
                                                                       - if                                           1   0%
                                                                        - setq                                        1   0%
                                                                         - with-no-warnings                           1   0%
                                                                            funcall                                   1   0%
                                                                - org-element-put-property                            2   0%
                                                                 - if                                                 1   0%
                                                                    setcar                                            1   0%
                                                                - list                                                2   0%
                                                                 - nconc                                              2   0%
                                                                  - list                                              2   0%
                                                                     if                                               1   0%
                                                               - org-heading-components                               5   0%
                                                                - save-excursion                                      4   0%
                                                                 - if                                                 4   0%
                                                                  - if                                                3   0%
                                                                   - list                                             3   0%
                                                                    - org-match-string-no-properties                  2   0%
                                                                     - if                                             2   0%
                                                                        match-string-no-properties                    1   0%
                                                                      length                                          1   0%
                                                                    let                                               1   0%
                                                               - and                                                  2   0%
                                                                - progn                                               2   0%
                                                                 - goto-char                                          1   0%
                                                                  - apply                                             1   0%
                                                                   - ad-Advice-goto-char                              1   0%
                                                                    - let                                             1   0%
                                                                     - if                                             1   0%
                                                                      - setq                                          1   0%
                                                                       - with-no-warnings                             1   0%
                                                                          funcall                                     1   0%
                                                               - min                                                  2   0%
                                                                - save-excursion                                      2   0%
                                                                 - org-end-of-subtree                                 2   0%
                                                                  - let                                               2   0%
                                                                   - funcall                                          1   0%
                                                                      org-outline-level                               1   0%
                                                                     if                                               1   0%
                                                            - beginning-of-line                                       1   0%
                                                             - apply                                                  1   0%
                                                              - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                           1   0%
                                                               - let                                                  1   0%
                                                                - if                                                  1   0%
                                                                 - setq                                               1   0%
                                                                  - with-no-warnings                                  1   0%
                                                                     funcall                                          1   0%
                                                      - org-back-to-heading                                           1   0%
                                                       - condition-case                                               1   0%
                                                        - outline-back-to-heading                                     1   0%
                                                         - re-search-backward                                         1   0%
                                                          - apply                                                     1   0%
                                                           - ad-Advice-re-search-backward                             1   0%
                                                            - let                                                     1   0%
                                                             - if                                                     1   0%
                                                              - setq                                                  1   0%
                                                               - with-no-warnings                                     1   0%
                                                                  funcall                                             1   0%
                                                   - setq                                                             1   0%
                                                    - replace-regexp-in-string                                        1   0%
                                                       funcall                                                        1   0%
                                               - or                                                                   2   0%
                                                - nth                                                                 2   0%
                                                 - condition-case                                                     2   0%
                                                  - progn                                                             2   0%
                                                   - org-heading-components                                           2   0%
                                                    - save-excursion                                                  2   0%
                                                       if                                                             1   0%
                                                     - org-back-to-heading                                            1   0%
                                                        condition-case                                                1   0%
                                            - org-element-at-point                                                   18   0%
                                             - save-excursion                                                        18   0%
                                              - save-restriction                                                     18   0%
                                               - let                                                                 18   0%
                                                - cond                                                               17   0%
                                                 - org-element--parse-to                                             11   0%
                                                  - catch                                                            11   0%
                                                   - save-excursion                                                  11   0%
                                                    - save-restriction                                               11   0%
                                                     - let*                                                          11   0%
                                                      - and                                                          11   0%
                                                       - org-element--cache-find                                     11   0%
                                                        - let                                                        11   0%
                                                         - while                                                     11   0%
                                                          - let*                                                     10   0%
                                                           - cond                                                     7   0%
                                                            - and                                                     5   0%
                                                             - not                                                    5   0%
                                                              - org-element--cache-key-less-p                         3   0%
                                                                 if                                                   2   0%
                                                               - org-element--cache-key                               1   0%
                                                                  or                                                  1   0%
                                                           - org-element-property                                     3   0%
                                                            - if                                                      3   0%
                                                               plist-get                                              1   0%
                                                 - if                                                                 5   0%
                                                  - progn                                                             5   0%
                                                   - if                                                               5   0%
                                                    - org-element--cache-sync                                         5   0%
                                                     - if                                                             5   0%
                                                      - progn                                                         5   0%
                                                       - save-current-buffer                                          5   0%
                                                        - let                                                         5   0%
                                                         - if                                                         3   0%
                                                          - org-element--cache-set-timer                              3   0%
                                                           - setq                                                     3   0%
                                                            - run-with-idle-timer                                     3   0%
                                                             - timer-activate-when-idle                               3   0%
                                                              - timer--activate                                       2   0%
                                                                 timer--time-less-p                                   2   0%
                                                         - catch                                                      2   0%
                                                          - while                                                     2   0%
                                                           - org-element--cache-process-request                       1   0%
                                                            - catch                                                   1   0%
                                                               if                                                     1   0%
                                                 - let*                                                               1   0%
                                                    org-at-heading-p                                                  1   0%
                                                - end-of-line                                                         1   0%
                                                 - apply                                                              1   0%
                                                  - ad-Advice-end-of-line                                             1   0%
                                                   - let                                                              1   0%
                                                    - if                                                              1   0%
                                                     - setq                                                           1   0%
                                                      - with-no-warnings                                              1   0%
                                                         last                                                         1   0%
                                         - org-in-regexp                                                              3   0%
                                          - catch                                                                     3   0%
                                           - let                                                                      3   0%
                                            - save-excursion                                                          2   0%
                                             - while                                                                  2   0%
                                              - re-search-forward                                                     2   0%
                                               - apply                                                                2   0%
                                                - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                         1   0%
                                                 - let                                                                1   0%
                                                  - if                                                                1   0%
                                                   - setq                                                             1   0%
                                                    - with-no-warnings                                                1   0%
                                                       funcall                                                        1   0%
                                         - and                                                                        2   0%
                                          - or                                                                        2   0%
                                           - and                                                                      1   0%
                                            - org-entry-get                                                           1   0%
                                             - let                                                                    1   0%
                                              - save-excursion                                                        1   0%
                                               - save-excursion                                                       1   0%
                                                  save-restriction                                                    1   0%
                                        - and                                                                         2   0%
                                           derived-mode-p                                                             1   0%
                                       - if                                                                          29   0%
                                        - or                                                                         29   0%
                                         - and                                                                       29   0%
                                          - org-make-link-string                                                     29   0%
                                           - setq                                                                    27   0%
                                            - cond                                                                   27   0%
                                             - string-match                                                          20   0%
                                              - org-image-file-name-regexp                                           20   0%
                                               - if                                                                  20   0%
                                                - image-file-name-regexp                                             20   0%
                                                 - regexp-opt                                                        19   0%
                                                  - regexp-opt-group                                                 18   0%
                                                   - regexp-opt-group                                                18   0%
                                                    - regexp-opt-group                                               17   0%
                                                     - regexp-opt-group                                              15   0%
                                                      - regexp-opt-group                                             14   0%
                                                       - regexp-opt-group                                            12   0%
                                                        - regexp-opt-group                                            9   0%
                                                         - regexp-opt-group                                           8   0%
                                                          - regexp-opt-group                                          8   0%
                                                           - regexp-opt-group                                         5   0%
                                                            - regexp-opt-group                                        5   0%
                                                             - regexp-opt-group                                       4   0%
                                                              - regexp-opt-group                                      2   0%
                                                               - regexp-opt-group                                     1   0%
                                                                  regexp-opt-group                                    1   0%
                                                                mapcar                                                1   0%
                                                             regexp-opt-charset                                       2   0%
                                                        - mapcar                                                      1   0%
                                                           #<compiled 0x4d0bbb>                                       1   0%
                                                         mapcar                                                       1   0%
                                                     - mapcar                                                         1   0%
                                                        #<compiled 0x4d0bbb>                                          1   0%
                                                    sort                                                              1   0%
                                             - concat                                                                 5   0%
                                              - org-link-escape                                                       5   0%
                                               - if                                                                   5   0%
                                                - mapconcat                                                           4   0%
                                                 - #<lambda 0x1da4db5a>                                               4   0%
                                                  - if                                                                4   0%
                                                   - or                                                               4   0%
                                                    - and                                                             3   0%
                                                       or                                                             3   0%
                                           - if                                                                       1   0%
                                            - progn                                                                   1   0%
                                               while                                                                  1   0%
                                      - org-get-limited-outline-regexp                                                1   0%
                                         cond                                                                         1   0%
                                    and                                                                               1   0%
                                 - intern                                                                             5   0%
                                  - or                                                                                5   0%
                                   - format                                                                           5   0%
                                    - or                                                                              5   0%
                                     - condition-case                                                                 5   0%
                                      - progn                                                                         5   0%
                                       - nth                                                                          5   0%
                                        - org-heading-components                                                      5   0%
                                         - save-excursion                                                             4   0%
                                          - org-back-to-heading                                                       3   0%
                                           - condition-case                                                           3   0%
                                            - outline-back-to-heading                                                 2   0%
                                             - outline-on-heading-p                                                   1   0%
                                              - beginning-of-line                                                     1   0%
                                               - apply                                                                1   0%
                                                - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                                         1   0%
                                                 - let                                                                1   0%
                                                  - if                                                                1   0%
                                                     not                                                              1   0%
                                             - re-search-backward                                                     1   0%
                                              - apply                                                                 1   0%
                                               - ad-Advice-re-search-backward                                         1   0%
                                                - let                                                                 1   0%
                                                 - if                                                                 1   0%
                                                  - setq                                                              1   0%
                                                   - with-no-warnings                                                 1   0%
                                                      funcall                                                         1   0%
                                            if                                                                        1   0%
                                 - let*                                                                               5   0%
                                  - let                                                                               4   0%
                                   - save-current-buffer                                                              4   0%
                                    - unwind-protect                                                                  4   0%
                                       and                                                                            3   0%
                                       progn                                                                          1   0%
                                    if                                                                                1   0%
                          - or                                                                                      130   3%
                           - org-in-commented-heading-p                                                             130   3%
                            - cond                                                                                  130   3%
                             - save-excursion                                                                       123   2%
                              - and                                                                                 123   2%
                               - org-in-commented-heading-p                                                         123   2%
                                - cond                                                                              123   2%
                                 - save-excursion                                                                   119   2%
                                  - and                                                                             119   2%
                                   - org-in-commented-heading-p                                                      97   2%
                                    - cond                                                                           97   2%
                                     - save-excursion                                                                96   2%
                                      - and                                                                          96   2%
                                       - org-up-heading-safe                                                         96   2%
                                        - if                                                                         96   2%
                                         - progn                                                                     96   2%
                                          - let                                                                      96   2%
                                           - 1-                                                                      96   2%
                                            - funcall                                                                96   2%
                                             - org-outline-level                                                     96   2%
                                              - save-excursion                                                       95   2%
                                               - if                                                                  95   2%
                                                - not                                                                95   2%
                                                 - condition-case                                                    95   2%
                                                  - progn                                                            95   2%
                                                   - org-back-to-heading                                             95   2%
                                                    - condition-case                                                 95   2%
                                                     - outline-back-to-heading                                       95   2%
                                                      - outline-on-heading-p                                         58   1%
                                                       - beginning-of-line                                           44   1%
                                                        - apply                                                      41   0%
                                                         - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                               38   0%
                                                          - let                                                      35   0%
                                                           - if                                                      34   0%
                                                            - setq                                                   23   0%
                                                             - with-no-warnings                                      16   0%
                                                                funcall                                               9   0%
                                                                last                                                  2   0%
                                                            - not                                                     7   0%
                                                               fancy-narrow-active-p                                  3   0%
                                                      - beginning-of-line                                            36   0%
                                                       - apply                                                       35   0%
                                                        - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                                31   0%
                                                         - let                                                       27   0%
                                                          - if                                                       27   0%
                                                           - setq                                                    18   0%
                                                            - with-no-warnings                                       15   0%
                                                               funcall                                                7   0%
                                                               last                                                   3   0%
                                                           - not                                                      7   0%
                                                              fancy-narrow-active-p                                   3   0%
                                       org-before-first-heading-p                                                     1   0%
                                   - org-up-heading-safe                                                             22   0%
                                    - if                                                                             22   0%
                                     - progn                                                                         22   0%
                                      - let                                                                          22   0%
                                       - and                                                                         22   0%
                                        - re-search-backward                                                         21   0%
                                         - apply                                                                     21   0%
                                          - ad-Advice-re-search-backward                                             21   0%
                                           - let                                                                     21   0%
                                            - if                                                                     21   0%
                                             - setq                                                                  21   0%
                                              - with-no-warnings                                                     21   0%
                                                 funcall                                                             21   0%
                                 - let                                                                                3   0%
                                  - nth                                                                               2   0%
                                   - org-heading-components                                                           2   0%
                                    - save-excursion                                                                  2   0%
                                     - if                                                                             2   0%
                                      - if                                                                            1   0%
                                       - list                                                                         1   0%
                                          length                                                                      1   0%
                                        let                                                                           1   0%
                                    and                                                                               1   0%
                                 - org-before-first-heading-p                                                         1   0%
                                  - save-excursion                                                                    1   0%
                                   - null                                                                             1   0%
                                    - re-search-backward                                                              1   0%
                                     - apply                                                                          1   0%
                                      - ad-Advice-re-search-backward                                                  1   0%
                                       - let                                                                          1   0%
                                        - if                                                                          1   0%
                                         - setq                                                                       1   0%
                                          - with-no-warnings                                                          1   0%
                                             funcall                                                                  1   0%
                             - let                                                                                    5   0%
                              - nth                                                                                   4   0%
                               - org-heading-components                                                               4   0%
                                - save-excursion                                                                      4   0%
                                 - if                                                                                 2   0%
                                    let                                                                               1   0%
                                  - if                                                                                1   0%
                                   - list                                                                             1   0%
                                      org-reduced-level                                                               1   0%
                                 - org-back-to-heading                                                                2   0%
                                  - condition-case                                                                    2   0%
                                   - outline-back-to-heading                                                          1   0%
                                    - re-search-backward                                                              1   0%
                                     - apply                                                                          1   0%
                                      - ad-Advice-re-search-backward                                                  1   0%
                                       - let                                                                          1   0%
                                        - if                                                                          1   0%
                                         - setq                                                                       1   0%
                                          - with-no-warnings                                                          1   0%
                                             funcall                                                                  1   0%
                                and                                                                                   1   0%
                             - org-before-first-heading-p                                                             2   0%
                              - save-excursion                                                                        2   0%
                               - end-of-line                                                                          1   0%
                                - apply                                                                               1   0%
                                 - ad-Advice-end-of-line                                                              1   0%
                                  - let                                                                               1   0%
                                   - if                                                                               1   0%
                                    - setq                                                                            1   0%
                                     - with-no-warnings                                                               1   0%
                                        funcall                                                                       1   0%
                               - null                                                                                 1   0%
                                - re-search-backward                                                                  1   0%
                                 - apply                                                                              1   0%
                                  - ad-Advice-re-search-backward                                                      1   0%
                                   - let                                                                              1   0%
                                    - if                                                                              1   0%
                                     - setq                                                                           1   0%
                                      - with-no-warnings                                                              1   0%
                                         funcall                                                                      1   0%
                         - org-babel-get-src-block-info                                                              28   0%
                          - let                                                                                      28   0%
                           - if                                                                                      28   0%
                            - save-excursion                                                                         17   0%
                             - setq                                                                                  14   0%
                              - org-babel-parse-src-block-match                                                      14   0%
                               - let*                                                                                14   0%
                                - list                                                                               14   0%
                                 - let                                                                               12   0%
                                  - save-current-buffer                                                              11   0%
                                   - unwind-protect                                                                  10   0%
                                    - progn                                                                           9   0%
                                     - let                                                                            9   0%
                                      - unwind-protect                                                                6   0%
                                       - progn                                                                        6   0%
                                        - insert                                                                      6   0%
                                         - org-unescape-code-in-string                                                6   0%
                                          - replace-regexp-in-string                                                  6   0%
                                             apply                                                                    1   0%
                                      - org-mode                                                                      2   0%
                                       - progn                                                                        2   0%
                                        - let                                                                         2   0%
                                         - org-set-regexps-and-options                                                2   0%
                                          - if                                                                        2   0%
                                           - progn                                                                    2   0%
                                            - let                                                                     2   0%
                                             - let                                                                    2   0%
                                              - save-current-buffer                                                   1   0%
                                               - unwind-protect                                                       1   0%
                                                - progn                                                               1   0%
                                                 - let                                                                1   0%
                                                  - org-mode                                                          1   0%
                                                   - run-mode-hooks                                                   1   0%
                                                    - apply                                                           1   0%
                                                     - run-hooks                                                      1   0%
                                                      - #<lambda 0x31f23557>                                          1   0%
                                                       - local-set-key                                                1   0%
                                                        - kbd                                                         1   0%
                                                           read-kbd-macro                                             1   0%
                                              - while                                                                 1   0%
                                               - setq                                                                 1   0%
                                                - car-safe                                                            1   0%
                                                 - prog1                                                              1   0%
                                                    setq                                                              1   0%
                                    - and                                                                             1   0%
                                       kill-buffer                                                                    1   0%
                                 - apply                                                                              2   0%
                                  - org-babel-merge-params                                                            2   0%
                                   - let*                                                                             2   0%
                                    - mapcar                                                                          2   0%
                                     - #<lambda 0x2386aed>                                                            2   0%
                                        mapcar                                                                        2   0%
                               goto-char                                                                              1   0%
                             - while                                                                                  1   0%
                              - and                                                                                   1   0%
                               - forward-line                                                                         1   0%
                                - apply                                                                               1   0%
                                 - ad-Advice-forward-line                                                             1   0%
                                  - let                                                                               1   0%
                                   - if                                                                               1   0%
                                    - setq                                                                            1   0%
                                     - with-no-warnings                                                               1   0%
                                        funcall                                                                       1   0%
                            - setq                                                                                   10   0%
                             - org-babel-where-is-src-block-head                                                     10   0%
                              - let                                                                                  10   0%
                               - or                                                                                  10   0%
                                - save-excursion                                                                     10   0%
                                 - and                                                                               10   0%
                                    or                                                                                1   0%
                            - progn                                                                                   1   0%
                             - let*                                                                                   1   0%
                              - setcar                                                                                1   0%
                                 org-babel-generate-file-param                                                        1   0%
                        - #<lambda 0xe45a7af>                                                                         9   0%
                         - replace-regexp-in-string                                                                   8   0%
                          - condition-case                                                                            5   0%
                           - or                                                                                       5   0%
                            - nth                                                                                     5   0%
                             - org-heading-components                                                                 5   0%
                              - save-excursion                                                                        5   0%
                               - org-back-to-heading                                                                  3   0%
                                - condition-case                                                                      3   0%
                                 - outline-back-to-heading                                                            2   0%
                                  - re-search-backward                                                                2   0%
                                   - apply                                                                            2   0%
                                    - ad-Advice-re-search-backward                                                    2   0%
                                     - let                                                                            2   0%
                                      - if                                                                            2   0%
                                       - setq                                                                         2   0%
                                        - with-no-warnings                                                            2   0%
                                           funcall                                                                    2   0%
                               - if                                                                                   2   0%
                                  let                                                                                 2   0%
                      - org-babel-active-location-p                                                                  68   1%
                       - memq                                                                                        68   1%
                        - car                                                                                        68   1%
                         - let                                                                                       67   1%
                          - unwind-protect                                                                           67   1%
                           - progn                                                                                   67   1%
                            - org-element-context                                                                    67   1%
                             - catch                                                                                 67   1%
                              - save-excursion                                                                       67   1%
                               - save-restriction                                                                    67   1%
                                - let*                                                                               67   1%
                                 - or                                                                                66   1%
                                  - org-element-at-point                                                             66   1%
                                   - save-excursion                                                                  66   1%
                                    - save-restriction                                                               66   1%
                                     - let                                                                           66   1%
                                      - cond                                                                         65   1%
                                       - org-element--parse-to                                                       63   1%
                                        - catch                                                                      63   1%
                                         - save-excursion                                                            63   1%
                                          - save-restriction                                                         63   1%
                                           - let*                                                                    62   1%
                                            - let                                                                    62   1%
                                             - while                                                                 52   1%
                                              - if                                                                   52   1%
                                               - setq                                                                29   0%
                                                - org-element--current-element                                       29   0%
                                                 - save-excursion                                                    29   0%
                                                  - let                                                              29   0%
                                                   - cond                                                            29   0%
                                                    - let                                                            28   0%
                                                     - cond                                                          27   0%
                                                      - cond                                                         19   0%
                                                       - let                                                         18   0%
                                                        - if                                                         18   0%
                                                         - funcall                                                   18   0%
                                                          - org-element-src-block-parser                             17   0%
                                                           - let                                                     17   0%
                                                            - if                                                     17   0%
                                                             - let                                                   13   0%
                                                              - save-excursion                                       13   0%
                                                               - let*                                                13   0%
                                                                - org-element-remove-indentation                      9   0%
                                                                 - catch                                              8   0%
                                                                  - let                                               8   0%
                                                                   - save-current-buffer                              8   0%
                                                                    - unwind-protect                                  7   0%
                                                                     - and                                            6   0%
                                                                      - kill-buffer                                   4   0%
                                                                       - replace-buffer-in-windows                    3   0%
                                                                          unrecord-window-buffer                      2   0%
                                                                          window-normalize-buffer                     1   0%
                                                                     - progn                                          1   0%
                                                                      - if                                            1   0%
                                                                       - while                                        1   0%
                                                                        - let                                         1   0%
                                                                         - forward-line                               1   0%
                                                                          - apply                                     1   0%
                                                                           - ad-Advice-forward-line                   1   0%
                                                                            - let                                     1   0%
                                                                               if                                     1   0%
                                                                 - org-unescape-code-in-string                        1   0%
                                                                    replace-regexp-in-string                          1   0%
                                                                  progn                                               2   0%
                                                                - list                                                1   0%
                                                                   nconc                                              1   0%
                                                                - org-match-string-no-properties                      1   0%
                                                                   if                                                 1   0%
                                                             - not                                                    4   0%
                                                              - save-excursion                                        3   0%
                                                               - re-search-forward                                    3   0%
                                                                - apply                                               3   0%
                                                                 - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                        3   0%
                                                                  - let                                               3   0%
                                                                   - if                                               3   0%
                                                                    - setq                                            2   0%
                                                                     - with-no-warnings                               2   0%
                                                                        funcall                                       2   0%
                                                                    - not                                             1   0%
                                                                       fancy-narrow-active-p                          1   0%
                                                            org-element-example-block-parser                          1   0%
                                                       - beginning-of-line                                            1   0%
                                                        - apply                                                       1   0%
                                                         - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                                1   0%
                                                          - let                                                       1   0%
                                                           - if                                                       1   0%
                                                            - setq                                                    1   0%
                                                             - with-no-warnings                                       1   0%
                                                                funcall                                               1   0%
                                                      - org-element-plain-list-parser                                 4   0%
                                                       - or                                                           3   0%
                                                        - org-element--list-struct                                    3   0%
                                                         - let                                                        3   0%
                                                          - save-excursion                                            3   0%
                                                           - catch                                                    3   0%
                                                            - while                                                   3   0%
                                                             - cond                                                   3   0%
                                                              - let                                                   1   0%
                                                               - setq                                                 1   0%
                                                                - cons                                                1   0%
                                                                 - progn                                              1   0%
                                                                  - let                                               1   0%
                                                                     match-string-no-properties                       1   0%
                                                                and                                                   1   0%
                                                       - save-excursion                                               1   0%
                                                        - let*                                                        1   0%
                                                         - list                                                       1   0%
                                                          - nconc                                                     1   0%
                                                             list                                                     1   0%
                                                        org-element-paragraph-parser                                  1   0%
                                                     - org-element--collect-affiliated-keywords                       1   0%
                                                      - if                                                            1   0%
                                                       - let                                                          1   0%
                                                        - while                                                       1   0%
                                                           and                                                        1   0%
                                                    - let*                                                            1   0%
                                                     - org-at-heading-p                                               1   0%
                                                      - outline-on-heading-p                                          1   0%
                                                       - beginning-of-line                                            1   0%
                                                        - apply                                                       1   0%
                                                         - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                                1   0%
                                                          - let                                                       1   0%
                                                           - if                                                       1   0%
                                                            - setq                                                    1   0%
                                                             - with-no-warnings                                       1   0%
                                                                funcall                                               1   0%
                                               - org-element--cache-put                                              23   0%
                                                - cond                                                               23   0%
                                                 - avl-tree-enter                                                    18   0%
                                                  - avl-tree--do-enter                                               18   0%
                                                   - avl-tree--do-enter                                              16   0%
                                                    - avl-tree--do-enter                                             14   0%
                                                     - avl-tree--do-enter                                            13   0%
                                                      - avl-tree--do-enter                                           11   0%
                                                       - avl-tree--do-enter                                           7   0%
                                                        - avl-tree--do-enter                                          6   0%
                                                         - avl-tree--do-enter                                         4   0%
                                                          - avl-tree--do-enter                                        3   0%
                                                           - org-element--cache-compare                               3   0%
                                                            - org-element--cache-key-less-p                           3   0%
                                                             - if                                                     3   0%
                                                              - if                                                    3   0%
                                                               - catch                                                3   0%
                                                                - while                                               3   0%
                                                                 - cond                                               3   0%
                                                                    setq                                              1   0%
                                                         - org-element--cache-compare                                 2   0%
                                                          - org-element--cache-key-less-p                             2   0%
                                                           - if                                                       2   0%
                                                            - if                                                      2   0%
                                                             - catch                                                  2   0%
                                                              - while                                                 2   0%
                                                                 cond                                                 1   0%
                                                          org-element--cache-compare                                  1   0%
                                                       - org-element--cache-compare                                   4   0%
                                                        - org-element--cache-key-less-p                               4   0%
                                                         - if                                                         3   0%
                                                          - if                                                        3   0%
                                                           - catch                                                    2   0%
                                                            - while                                                   2   0%
                                                               cond                                                   2   0%
                                                      - org-element--cache-compare                                    1   0%
                                                       - org-element--cache-key-less-p                                1   0%
                                                        - if                                                          1   0%
                                                         - if                                                         1   0%
                                                          - catch                                                     1   0%
                                                           - while                                                    1   0%
                                                              cond                                                    1   0%
                                                     - org-element--cache-compare                                     1   0%
                                                      - org-element--cache-key-less-p                                 1   0%
                                                       - if                                                           1   0%
                                                        - if                                                          1   0%
                                                         - catch                                                      1   0%
                                                          - while                                                     1   0%
                                                           - cond                                                     1   0%
                                                              setq                                                    1   0%
                                                    - org-element--cache-compare                                      2   0%
                                                     - org-element--cache-key-less-p                                  2   0%
                                                      - if                                                            2   0%
                                                       - if                                                           2   0%
                                                        - catch                                                       2   0%
                                                         - while                                                      2   0%
                                                          - cond                                                      1   0%
                                                             throw                                                    1   0%
                                                   - org-element--cache-compare                                       1   0%
                                                    - org-element--cache-key-less-p                                   1   0%
                                                       if                                                             1   0%
                                                 - if                                                                 5   0%
                                                  - progn                                                             5   0%
                                                   - let                                                              5   0%
                                                    - org-element--cache-find                                         5   0%
                                                     - let                                                            5   0%
                                                      - while                                                         4   0%
                                                       - let*                                                         4   0%
                                                        - cond                                                        3   0%
                                                         - and                                                        1   0%
                                                          - not                                                       1   0%
                                                           - org-element--cache-key-less-p                            1   0%
                                                            - if                                                      1   0%
                                                               if                                                     1   0%
                                                         - setq                                                       1   0%
                                                            progn                                                     1   0%
                                                          org-element-property                                        1   0%
                                             - or                                                                    10   0%
                                              - save-excursion                                                       10   0%
                                               - let*                                                                10   0%
                                                - outline-next-heading                                                8   0%
                                                 - re-search-forward                                                  8   0%
                                                  - apply                                                             8   0%
                                                   - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                      8   0%
                                                    - let                                                             8   0%
                                                     - if                                                             8   0%
                                                      - setq                                                          8   0%
                                                       - with-no-warnings                                             8   0%
                                                          funcall                                                     8   0%
                                           - goto-char                                                                1   0%
                                            - apply                                                                   1   0%
                                             - ad-Advice-goto-char                                                    1   0%
                                              - let                                                                   1   0%
                                               - if                                                                   1   0%
                                                  not                                                                 1   0%
                                       - let*                                                                         2   0%
                                        - org-at-heading-p                                                            1   0%
                                         - outline-on-heading-p                                                       1   0%
                                          - beginning-of-line                                                         1   0%
                                           - apply                                                                    1   0%
                                            - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                                             1   0%
                                             - let                                                                    1   0%
                                              - if                                                                    1   0%
                                               - setq                                                                 1   0%
                                                - with-no-warnings                                                    1   0%
                                                   funcall                                                            1   0%
                                        - org-get-limited-outline-regexp                                              1   0%
                                         - cond                                                                       1   0%
                                            let*                                                                      1   0%
                     - re-search-forward                                                                              5   0%
                      - apply                                                                                         5   0%
                       - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                                  5   0%
                        - let                                                                                         5   0%
                         - if                                                                                         5   0%
                          - setq                                                                                      5   0%
                           - with-no-warnings                                                                         5   0%
                              funcall                                                                                 5   0%
          - let                                                                                                      25   0%
           - cond                                                                                                    12   0%
            - org-element-headline-parser                                                                            12   0%
             - save-excursion                                                                                        12   0%
              - let*                                                                                                 12   0%
               - min                                                                                                 12   0%
                - save-excursion                                                                                     12   0%
                 - org-end-of-subtree                                                                                12   0%
                  - let                                                                                              12   0%
                   - if                                                                                              12   0%
                    - let                                                                                            11   0%
                     - and                                                                                           11   0%
                      - re-search-forward                                                                            10   0%
                       - apply                                                                                       10   0%
                        - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                                10   0%
                         - let                                                                                       10   0%
                          - if                                                                                       10   0%
                           - setq                                                                                    10   0%
                            - with-no-warnings                                                                        9   0%
                               funcall                                                                                9   0%
                      - beginning-of-line                                                                             1   0%
                       - apply                                                                                        1   0%
                        - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                                                                 1   0%
                         - let                                                                                        1   0%
                          - if                                                                                        1   0%
                             setq                                                                                     1   0%
                      and                                                                                             1   0%
           - org-align-all-tags                                                                                       7   0%
            - save-excursion                                                                                          7   0%
             - if                                                                                                     7   0%
              - org-set-tags                                                                                          7   0%
               - if                                                                                                   7   0%
                - let*                                                                                                7   0%
                 - if                                                                                                 7   0%
                  - save-excursion                                                                                    7   0%
                   - let                                                                                              7   0%
                    - while                                                                                           7   0%
                     - org-set-tags                                                                                   4   0%
                      - if                                                                                            4   0%
                       - let*                                                                                         4   0%
                        - if                                                                                          4   0%
                         - org-get-tags-string                                                                        3   0%
                          - save-excursion                                                                            2   0%
                             if                                                                                       1   0%
                           - beginning-of-line                                                                        1   0%
                            - apply                                                                                   1   0%
                             - ad-Advice-beginning-of-line                                                            1   0%
                              - let                                                                                   1   0%
                               - if                                                                                   1   0%
                                  setq                                                                                1   0%
                         - org-move-to-column                                                                         1   0%
                          - let                                                                                       1   0%
                             if                                                                                       1   0%
                     - re-search-forward                                                                              3   0%
                      - apply                                                                                         3   0%
                       - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                                  3   0%
                        - let                                                                                         3   0%
                         - if                                                                                         3   0%
                          - setq                                                                                      3   0%
                           - with-no-warnings                                                                         3   0%
                              funcall                                                                                 3   0%
           - org-install-agenda-files-menu                                                                            4   0%
            - let                                                                                                     4   0%
             - save-excursion                                                                                         4   0%
              - if                                                                                                    4   0%
               - progn                                                                                                4   0%
                - easy-menu-change                                                                                    4   0%
                 - append                                                                                             4   0%
                  - mapcar                                                                                            4   0%
                   - org-agenda-files                                                                                 4   0%
                    - let                                                                                             4   0%
                     - setq                                                                                           4   0%
                      - apply                                                                                         4   0%
                       - mapcar                                                                                       4   0%
                        - #<lambda 0xc26763b>                                                                         4   0%
                           if                                                                                         4   0%
           - org-update-all-dblocks                                                                                   2   0%
            - if                                                                                                      2   0%
             - progn                                                                                                  2   0%
              - org-map-dblocks                                                                                       2   0%
               - let                                                                                                  2   0%
                - save-excursion                                                                                      2   0%
                 - while                                                                                              2   0%
                  - re-search-forward                                                                                 2   0%
                   - apply                                                                                            2   0%
                    - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                                     2   0%
                     - let                                                                                            2   0%
                      - if                                                                                            2   0%
                       - setq                                                                                         2   0%
                        - with-no-warnings                                                                            2   0%
                           funcall                                                                                    2   0%
      - save-restriction                                                                                              9   0%
       - let                                                                                                          9   0%
        - while                                                                                                       9   0%
         - re-search-forward                                                                                          9   0%
          - apply                                                                                                     9   0%
           - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                                              9   0%
            - let                                                                                                     9   0%
             - if                                                                                                     9   0%
              - setq                                                                                                  9   0%
               - with-no-warnings                                                                                     9   0%
                  funcall                                                                                             9   0%
      - org-map-entries                                                                                               1   0%
       - if                                                                                                           1   0%
        - let*                                                                                                        1   0%
         - save-excursion                                                                                             1   0%
          - save-restriction                                                                                          1   0%
           - if                                                                                                       1   0%
            - progn                                                                                                   1   0%
             - setq                                                                                                   1   0%
              - org-scan-tags                                                                                         1   0%
               - let*                                                                                                 1   0%
                - save-excursion                                                                                      1   0%
                 - while                                                                                              1   0%
                    catch                                                                                             1   0%
   Automatic GC                                                                                                      48   1%
 - command-execute                                                                                                   45   1%
  - apply                                                                                                            45   1%
   - ad-Advice-command-execute                                                                                       45   1%
    - let                                                                                                            45   1%
     - setq                                                                                                          45   1%
      - with-no-warnings                                                                                             45   1%
       - funcall                                                                                                     45   1%
        - #<compiled 0x4bac79>                                                                                       45   1%
         - call-interactively                                                                                        45   1%
          - org-save-buffer-and-do-related                                                                           45   1%
           - let*                                                                                                    45   1%
            - save-buffer                                                                                            45   1%
             - basic-save-buffer                                                                                     45   1%
              - funcall                                                                                              23   0%
               - #<compiled 0x4ac35f>                                                                                23   0%
                - run-hooks                                                                                          23   0%
                 - #<lambda 0x1b7a00b2>                                                                              11   0%
                  - if                                                                                               11   0%
                   - delete-trailing-whitespace                                                                      11   0%
                    - re-search-forward                                                                              10   0%
                     - apply                                                                                         10   0%
                      - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                                  10   0%
                       - let                                                                                         10   0%
                        - if                                                                                         10   0%
                         - setq                                                                                      10   0%
                          - with-no-warnings                                                                         10   0%
                             funcall                                                                                  9   0%
                 - leuven-org-update-buffer                                                                           7   0%
                  - if                                                                                                7   0%
                   - progn                                                                                            7   0%
                    - let                                                                                             4   0%
                     - org-table-map-tables                                                                           2   0%
                      - save-excursion                                                                                2   0%
                       - save-restriction                                                                             2   0%
                        - while                                                                                       2   0%
                         - re-search-forward                                                                          2   0%
                          - apply                                                                                     2   0%
                           - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                              2   0%
                            - let                                                                                     2   0%
                             - if                                                                                     2   0%
                              - setq                                                                                  2   0%
                               - with-no-warnings                                                                     2   0%
                                  funcall                                                                             2   0%
                     - org-table-iterate-buffer-tables                                                                2   0%
                      - let*                                                                                          2   0%
                       - save-excursion                                                                               1   0%
                        - save-restriction                                                                            1   0%
                         - catch                                                                                      1   0%
                          - while                                                                                     1   0%
                           - if                                                                                       1   0%
                            - equal                                                                                   1   0%
                               setq                                                                                   1   0%
                    - sit-for                                                                                         3   0%
                     - redisplay                                                                                      1   0%
                      - redisplay_internal (C function)                                                               1   0%
                       - eval                                                                                         1   0%
                        - let*                                                                                        1   0%
                         - list                                                                                       1   0%
                          - when                                                                                      1   0%
                           - if                                                                                       1   0%
                            - progn                                                                                   1   0%
                             - if                                                                                     1   0%
                                vc-workfile-unchanged-p                                                               1   0%
                 - org-encrypt-entries                                                                                3   0%
                  - let                                                                                               3   0%
                   - org-scan-tags                                                                                    3   0%
                    - let*                                                                                            3   0%
                     - save-excursion                                                                                 3   0%
                      - while                                                                                         3   0%
                       - catch                                                                                        3   0%
                        - setq                                                                                        2   0%
                           if                                                                                         1   0%
                        - if                                                                                          1   0%
                         - and                                                                                        1   0%
                          - and                                                                                       1   0%
                           - let                                                                                      1   0%
                            - eval                                                                                    1   0%
                             - and                                                                                    1   0%
                                progn                                                                                 1   0%
              - basic-save-buffer-1                                                                                  21   0%
               - basic-save-buffer-2                                                                                 21   0%
                - write-region                                                                                       20   0%
                 - select-safe-coding-system                                                                         18   0%
                    find-coding-systems-region                                                                       18   0%
                 - redisplay_internal (C function)                                                                    1   0%
                  - eval                                                                                              1   0%
                   - let*                                                                                             1   0%
                    - list                                                                                            1   0%
                     - funcall                                                                                        1   0%
                      - powerline-arrow-right                                                                         1   0%
                       - let*                                                                                         1   0%
                        - if                                                                                          1   0%
                         - puthash                                                                                    1   0%
                          - apply                                                                                     1   0%
                           - #<compiled 0x14dda2b>                                                                    1   0%
                            - pl/pattern-to-string                                                                    1   0%
                               mapconcat                                                                              1   0%
                - backup-buffer                                                                                       1   0%
                 - funcall                                                                                            1   0%
                  - #<compiled 0x1bf9b6d>                                                                             1   0%
                   - funcall                                                                                          1   0%
                    - #<compiled 0x1bf9b91>                                                                           1   0%
                     - backup-buffer-copy                                                                             1   0%
                      - funcall                                                                                       1   0%
                       - #<compiled 0x4abfdb>                                                                         1   0%
                          message                                                                                     1   0%
              - vc-after-save                                                                                         1   0%
               - vc-state-refresh                                                                                     1   0%
                - vc-call-backend                                                                                     1   0%
                 - apply                                                                                              1   0%
                  - vc-default-state-heuristic                                                                        1   0%
                   - vc-call-backend                                                                                  1   0%
                    - apply                                                                                           1   0%
                     - vc-git-state                                                                                   1   0%
                      - vc-git--call                                                                                  1   0%
                       - apply                                                                                        1   0%
                        - process-file                                                                                1   0%
                           apply                                                                                      1   0%
 - org-refresh-category-properties                                                                                    5   0%
  - let                                                                                                               5   0%
   - let*                                                                                                             5   0%
    - unwind-protect                                                                                                  5   0%
     - progn                                                                                                          5   0%
      - save-excursion                                                                                                5   0%
       - save-restriction                                                                                             5   0%
        - while                                                                                                       5   0%
         - re-search-forward                                                                                          5   0%
          - apply                                                                                                     5   0%
           - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                                              5   0%
            - let                                                                                                     5   0%
             - if                                                                                                     5   0%
              - setq                                                                                                  5   0%
               - with-no-warnings                                                                                     5   0%
                  funcall                                                                                             5   0%
 - org-refresh-properties                                                                                             5   0%
  - let                                                                                                               5   0%
   - let*                                                                                                             5   0%
    - unwind-protect                                                                                                  5   0%
     - progn                                                                                                          5   0%
      - save-excursion                                                                                                5   0%
       - save-restriction                                                                                             5   0%
        - while                                                                                                       5   0%
         - catch                                                                                                      3   0%
          - let*                                                                                                      3   0%
           - unwind-protect                                                                                           3   0%
            - progn                                                                                                   3   0%
             - save-excursion                                                                                         3   0%
              - while                                                                                                 3   0%
               - re-search-forward                                                                                    3   0%
                - apply                                                                                               3   0%
                 - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                                        3   0%
                  - let                                                                                               3   0%
                   - if                                                                                               3   0%
                    - setq                                                                                            3   0%
                     - with-no-warnings                                                                               3   0%
                        funcall                                                                                       3   0%
         - re-search-forward                                                                                          2   0%
          - apply                                                                                                     2   0%
           - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                                              2   0%
            - let                                                                                                     2   0%
             - if                                                                                                     2   0%
              - setq                                                                                                  2   0%
               - with-no-warnings                                                                                     2   0%
                  funcall                                                                                             2   0%
 - org-refresh-stats-properties                                                                                       2   0%
  - let                                                                                                               2   0%
   - let*                                                                                                             2   0%
    - unwind-protect                                                                                                  2   0%
     - progn                                                                                                          2   0%
      - save-excursion                                                                                                2   0%
       - save-restriction                                                                                             2   0%
        - while                                                                                                       2   0%
         - re-search-forward                                                                                          2   0%
          - apply                                                                                                     2   0%
           - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                                              2   0%
            - let                                                                                                     2   0%
             - if                                                                                                     2   0%
              - setq                                                                                                  2   0%
               - with-no-warnings                                                                                     2   0%
                  funcall                                                                                             2   0%
 - font-lock-fontify-region                                                                                           1   0%
  - font-lock-default-fontify-region                                                                                  1   0%
   - font-lock-fontify-keywords-region                                                                                1   0%
    - org-do-latex-and-related                                                                                        1   0%
     - if                                                                                                             1   0%
      - progn                                                                                                         1   0%
       - catch                                                                                                        1   0%
        - while                                                                                                       1   0%
         - re-search-forward                                                                                          1   0%
          - apply                                                                                                     1   0%
           - ad-Advice-re-search-forward                                                                              1   0%
            - let                                                                                                     1   0%
             - if                                                                                                     1   0%
              - setq                                                                                                  1   0%
               - with-no-warnings                                                                                     1   0%
                  funcall                                                                                             1   0%
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best regards,
Fabrice