Subject: Re: bug#18735: Possible bug - df on Ubuntu's LTS 14.04 Trusty

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 09:52:06 -0600

tag 18735 moreinfo
thanks

On 10/15/2014 02:28 AM, Jordi Ribas wrote:
> Hi folks,
> 
> If possible command "df" not running correctly in Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty ?

Thanks for the report.  However, you'll need to provide more details.
What output are you getting that makes you think it is not running
correctly?  We don't know of any reason that it shouldn't work, and
without a testcase or terminal transcript or other proof of something
that you think is out of the ordinary, we cannot pinpoint a bug.

Also, this FAQ may help you decide if the issue is not in df but in your
expectations:
https://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/faq/coreutils-faq.html#df-and-du-report-different-information

-- 
Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org