Subject: bug#18717: 24.4.50; morse-region/unmorse-region roundtrip not working

From: Heikki Lehvaslaiho <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:37:30 +0300

There is problem in roundtripping text using functions from morse.el.
Both functions morse-region and nato-region do not place the cursor at
the end of the translated region if the last character in the region was
translated. The cursor is placed before the last word. This makes it
impossible to run unmorse-region or denato-region without moving the
cursor.

Examples where word is selected and the carret (^) shows the position of
the cursor:

|         | translate | reverse         | end situation |
| correct |           |                 |               |
|---------+-----------+-----------------+---------------|
| morse   | 7j&^      | --.../.---&^    | 7j&^          |
| nato    | 7j&^      | Seven-Juliett&^ | 7j&^          |
|---------+-----------+-----------------+---------------|
| faulty  |           |                 |               |
|---------+-----------+-----------------+---------------|
| morse   | 7j^       | --...^/.---     | 7^.---        |
| nato    | 7j^       | Seven^-Juliett  | 7^Juliett     |

It is not a huge bug, but annoying when I, e.g., want to quickly convert
an airline reservation code into nato and back.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.3.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version 10.9.4 (Build 13E28))
 of 2014-08-27 on kl-13837
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/info/emacs --without-dbus
 --with-gnutls --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  mac-print-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
n c a n t : SPC E m a c s , SPC l a u c h SPC <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> c h SPC w e b SPC = = <left> 
C - x SPC l SPC w <right> <right> <left> . C-x C-s 
<up> <up> SPC T h e SPC w 3 m SPC c h e a t SPC s h 
e e t . <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <right> [ [ s-v ] [ <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> ] ] <right> 
C-x C-s <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> C-x b s c r <return> SPC * J G 
$ <S-backspace> S 3 <left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
K <backspace> 7 <left> C-SPC <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> M-x m o r s e <tab> <return> s-z <right> 
<right> C-e M-x n a t o <tab> <return> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> M-x u n n a 
t o <tab> <backspace> <tab> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> a n <backspace> 
<backspace> d e n <tab> <return> M-x <up> <up> <return> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
M-x <up> <up> <return> . M-x <up> <up> <return> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <up> <M-up> 
M-x <up> <up> <return> <backspace> & M-x <up> <up> 
<return> M-x <up> <up> <return> M-x <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> M-x <up> d e 
<tab> C-k n o <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
d e m o <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
u n m o r <tab> <return> M-x r e p o <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> M-x r e p o r t 
<tab> <tab> b u g <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
<M-up> is undefined
You can run the command `denato-region' with C-x l N
You can run the command `nato-region' with C-x l n
You can run the command `denato-region' with C-x l N
Making completion list...
x*DING*  [2 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
x*DING* 
completing-read-default: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-sh hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141013/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/lehvasho/src/emacs-literal-config/.cask/24.4.50.1/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail morse magit-key-mode magit
iswitchb esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff dired-x
view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver grep diff-mode
git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit pcvs-util image-file org-clock
tabify semantic/wisent/python semantic/dep semantic/wisent/python-wy
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent python-el-fgallina-expansions
python org-table org-indent misearch multi-isearch time-stamp sh-script
smie executable flycheck help-mode rx subr-x pcase flymake compile paren
paredit w3m-cookie mule-util w3m-form w3m-filter w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ffap url-parse auth-source password-cache
url-vars w3m browse-url timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util reftex-parse reftex
reftex-vars org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
epa-file epa derived epg epg-config autorevert filenotify vc-git
flyspell ispell add-log mac-print-mode htmlize framemove 2048-game
howdoi nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message dired rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnoo nnheader gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils desktop frameset ox-reveal skeleton
ob-perl ob-clojure ob-ruby ob-sh shell ob-python ob-R ob-dot ob-ditaa
ob-plantuml ob-gnuplot ob-sql ob-sqlite ob-org ob-latex ob-lilypond
ox-md ox-beamer ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-agenda saveplace ido recentf tree-widget wid-edit
auto-complete popup fuzzy semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core mode-local cedet plenv linum-relative linum expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom delsel cua-base
evil-surround cl key-chord evil evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands evil-command-window evil-types evil-search
evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common
windmove rect evil-digraphs evil-vars edmacro kmacro hl-line
git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter server exec-path-from-shell
pallet advice org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func suomalainen-kalenteri cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf info easymenu cask help-fns cl-macs gv
cask-bootstrap package-build json lisp-mnt shut-up epl git commander
cl-loaddefs cl-lib f dash s ucs-normalize package time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 704433 113923)
 (symbols 48 59109 0)
 (miscs 40 1295 1851)
 (strings 32 145151 17723)
 (string-bytes 1 4737389)
 (vectors 16 81649)
 (vector-slots 8 1950385 175258)
 (floats 8 419 630)
 (intervals 56 8945 409)
 (buffers 976 33))

-- 

        -Heikki

Heikki Lehvaslaiho - skype:heikki_lehvaslaiho
cell: +966 545 595 849  office: +966 12 808 2429

Saudi Arabian weekend is now Friday and Saturday.

KAUST Supercomputing Center, Building #1, Level 0, 0203-WS23
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia