Subject: bug#18699: 25.0.50; Windows 7: Odd length text property list

From: [email-masked] (Óscar Fuentes)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 04:02:22 +0200

Backtrace:

#0  validate_plist (list=8577862) at ../../emacs/src/textprop.c:235
#1  0x0114d240 in add_text_properties_1 (start=start@entry=4,
    end=end@entry=48, properties=properties@entry=8577862,
    object=object@entry=22450013,
    set_type=set_type@entry=TEXT_PROPERTY_REPLACE)
    at ../../emacs/src/textprop.c:1181
#2  0x0114d607 in Fadd_text_properties (object=22450013, properties=8577862,
    end=end@entry=48, start=4) at ../../emacs/src/textprop.c:1306
#3  Fput_text_property (start=4, end=end@entry=48, property=21207346,
    value=22318226, object=22450013) at ../../emacs/src/textprop.c:1324
#4  0x01071e04 in produce_charset (coding=<optimized out>, pos=12,
    charbuf=0x82e39c) at ../../emacs/src/coding.c:7285
#5  produce_annotation (pos=12, coding=<optimized out>)
    at ../../emacs/src/coding.c:7328
#6  decode_coding (coding=coding@entry=0x82e5e0)
    at ../../emacs/src/coding.c:7423
#7  0x01076e6e in decode_coding_object (coding=<optimized out>,
    coding@entry=0x82e5e0, src_object=<optimized out>,
    src_object@entry=14478465, from=<optimized out>, from@entry=0,
    from_byte=<optimized out>, from_byte@entry=0, to=<optimized out>,
    to_byte=<optimized out>, dst_object=<optimized out>,
    dst_object@entry=21139106) at ../../emacs/src/coding.c:8149
#8  0x01078aea in code_convert_string (string=string@entry=14478465,
    coding_system=<optimized out>, coding_system@entry=22318258,
    dst_object=<optimized out>, encodep=encodep@entry=false,
    nocopy=nocopy@entry=false, norecord=norecord@entry=true)
    at ../../emacs/src/coding.c:9491
#9  0x01078f09 in code_convert_string_norecord (string=14478465,
    coding_system=coding_system@entry=22318258, encodep=encodep@entry=false)
    at ../../emacs/src/coding.c:9511
#10 0x01167840 in intern_font_name (
    string=string@entry=0x82eb2c "Courier New")
    at ../../emacs/src/w32font.c:289
#11 0x01167ca7 in w32_enumfont_pattern_entity (frame=<optimized out>,
    requested_font=0x82ecd4, backend=21295146, font_type=4,
    physical_font=0x82e928, logical_font=0x82eb10)
    at ../../emacs/src/w32font.c:1085
#12 add_font_entity_to_list (logical_font=0x82eb10, physical_font=0x82e928,
    font_type=4, lParam=8580308) at ../../emacs/src/w32font.c:1500
#13 0x777004b5 in SetPixelV () from C:\Windows\system32\gdi32.dll
#14 0x7770041e in SetPixelV () from C:\Windows\system32\gdi32.dll
#15 0x777005db in GDI32!EnumFontFamiliesExA ()
   from C:\Windows\system32\gdi32.dll
#16 0x777005a8 in GDI32!EnumFontFamiliesExA ()
   from C:\Windows\system32\gdi32.dll
#17 0x011689a0 in w32font_list_internal (
    f=f@entry=0x1810310 <dumped_data+4102736>,
    font_spec=font_spec@entry=21240061, opentype_only=opentype_only@entry=1)
    at ../../emacs/src/w32font.c:833
#18 0x01178347 in uniscribe_list (f=0x1810310 <dumped_data+4102736>,
    font_spec=21240061) at ../../emacs/src/w32uniscribe.c:74
#19 0x011179ca in font_list_entities (f=0x1810310 <dumped_data+4102736>,
    spec=25013381) at ../../emacs/src/font.c:2804
#20 0x011181e4 in font_find_for_lface (
    f=f@entry=0x1810310 <dumped_data+4102736>, attrs=attrs@entry=0x82eeb4,
    spec=spec@entry=25232517, c=c@entry=-1) at ../../emacs/src/font.c:3281
#21 0x01118df2 in font_load_for_lface (
    f=f@entry=0x1810310 <dumped_data+4102736>, attrs=attrs@entry=0x82eeb4,
    spec=spec@entry=25232517) at ../../emacs/src/font.c:3354
#22 0x01118eb9 in font_open_by_spec (
    f=f@entry=0x1810310 <dumped_data+4102736>, spec=25232517)
    at ../../emacs/src/font.c:3416
#23 0x01118ef6 in font_open_by_name (
    f=f@entry=0x1810310 <dumped_data+4102736>, name=14478433)
    at ../../emacs/src/font.c:3432
#24 0x01157ffc in x_default_font_parameter (
    f=f@entry=0x1810310 <dumped_data+4102736>, parms=parms@entry=22486246)
    at ../../emacs/src/w32fns.c:4404
#25 0x0115fc4c in Fx_create_frame (parameters=22486246)
    at ../../emacs/src/w32fns.c:4568
#26 0x011044b2 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x82f094)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2723
#27 0x01136cda in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=18883733,
    maxdepth=16, args_template=21139074, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:920
#28 0x0110401b in funcall_lambda (fun=18883685, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x82f240) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2956
#29 0x01104335 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x82f23c)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2784
#30 0x01136cda in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19180645,
    maxdepth=64, args_template=args_template@entry=1024, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x82f3e8)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:920
#31 0x0110409e in funcall_lambda (fun=19180597, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x82f3e8) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2890
#32 0x01104335 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x82f3e4)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2784
#33 0x01136cda in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19178765,
    maxdepth=24, args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x82f578)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:920
#34 0x0110409e in funcall_lambda (fun=19178725, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x82f578) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2890
#35 0x01104335 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x82f574)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2784
#36 0x01136cda in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19196101,
    maxdepth=68, args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x82f73c)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:920
#37 0x0110409e in funcall_lambda (fun=19196061, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x82f73c) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2890
#38 0x01104335 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0x82f738)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2784
#39 0x01136cda in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19194541,
    maxdepth=48, args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0,
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x82f870)
    at ../../emacs/src/bytecode.c:920
#40 0x0110409e in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=19194501,
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x82f870)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2890
#41 0x01103595 in apply_lambda (fun=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>,
    count=count@entry=3) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2831
#42 0x01103865 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=22884086)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:2253
#43 0x01106be9 in Feval (form=22884086, lexical=21139074)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1993
#44 0x01099b84 in top_level_2 () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:1206
#45 0x01102c39 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x1099b6b <top_level_2>, handlers=21192610,
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x109dffd <cmd_error>) at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1344
#46 0x01099b62 in top_level_1 (ignore=21139074)
    at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:1214
#47 0x01102b5c in internal_catch (tag=21189938,
    func=func@entry=0x1099b03 <top_level_1>, arg=21139074)
    at ../../emacs/src/eval.c:1105
#48 0x0109dcb6 in command_loop () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:1175
#49 recursive_edit_1 () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:786
#50 0x0109df4b in Frecursive_edit () at ../../emacs/src/keyboard.c:857
#51 0x011ba1b8 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x8e2c30)
    at ../../emacs/src/emacs.c:1623