Subject: Re: bug#18672: Bug#625834: psgml: does not work (?)

From: Rob Browning <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 12:12:43 -0500

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> Already fixed for Emacs 24.4.
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2014-05/msg00197.html

Great.

> BTW, Emacs 24.4 is very close to being released.
> Debian is very close to being frozen for the next stable.
> I really hope these two things can sync up.

I'll certainly do what I can once it's out.  We have a week or so before
the release managers will be clamping down even further.  Currently
there's a 10-day propagation delay to testing for all packages, and the
package has to make it into testing by November 5th to make it into
jessie.

And it may still be a difficult proposition, since it'll be a nontrivial
change on very short notice, but once 24.4 is available, I'll talk to
the release managers and see how they'd like to proceed.

Thanks
-- 
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org
GPG as of 2011-07-10 E6A9 DA3C C9FD 1FF8 C676 D2C4 C0F0 39E9 ED1B 597A
GPG as of 2002-11-03 14DD 432F AE39 534D B592 F9A0 25C8 D377 8C7E 73A4