Subject: bug#18614: Fix gui selection on OSX

From: David Raynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 16:04:34 -0400

To reproduce: open ./nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -q, hit
cmd-a to select all.

diff --git a/lisp/ChangeLog b/lisp/ChangeLog
index ce62957..98a299b 100644
--- a/lisp/ChangeLog
+++ b/lisp/ChangeLog
@@ -1,3 +1,6 @@
+2014-10-02  David Raynes  <[email-masked]>
+       * term/ns-win.el: Add functions to ns frame, not x frame.
+
 2014-10-02  Stefan Monnier  <[email-masked]>

        * obsolete/lucid.el (read-number): Remove, redundant.
diff --git a/lisp/term/ns-win.el b/lisp/term/ns-win.el
index 5889baf..b1d3a00 100644
--- a/lisp/term/ns-win.el
+++ b/lisp/term/ns-win.el
@@ -971,10 +971,10 @@ See the documentation of
`create-fontset-from-fontset-spec' for the format.")
                      (when gui-select-enable-clipboard
                        (ns-set-pasteboard text))))

-(gui-method-define gui-own-selection x #'ns-own-selection-internal)
-(gui-method-define gui-disown-selection x #'ns-disown-selection-internal)
-(gui-method-define gui-selection-owner-p x #'ns-selection-owner-p)
-(gui-method-define gui-get-selection x #'x-get-selection-internal) ;FIXME:name!
+(gui-method-define gui-own-selection ns #'ns-own-selection-internal)
+(gui-method-define gui-disown-selection ns #'ns-disown-selection-internal)
+(gui-method-define gui-selection-owner-p ns #'ns-selection-owner-p)
+(gui-method-define gui-get-selection ns #'x-get-selection-internal)
;FIXME:name!

 (provide 'ns-win)