Subject: bug#18613: 24.3.94; fullscreen mode: extra pixels below minibuffer aren't repainted

From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 16:11:53 -0400

When I enter fullscreen mode using 'toggle-frame-fullscreen', the extra
pixels below the minibuffer line (4 pixels in my case) are never
repainted, leaving whatever was there on the screen before issuing the
command.  I'm using windowmaker-0.95.5.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.94.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.1)
 of 2014-10-02 on localhost
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11202000
Configured using:
 `configure
 CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/wgvrj5q40prd4d1fb0j81n6gxdpqwz79-bash-4.3.27/bin/bash
 SHELL=/gnu/store/wgvrj5q40prd4d1fb0j81n6gxdpqwz79-bash-4.3.27/bin/bash
 --prefix=/gnu/store/6x3z5nwya75jgfs76qkpj25va9iwsqd4-emacs-24.3.94
 --enable-fast-install
 --with-crt-dir=/gnu/store/1zxdnj48g45pwram0s8nprvkkwxzp62b-glibc-2.20/lib'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Outline

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent input:
  [removed; irrelevant]

Recent messages:
  [removed; irrelevant]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow emacsbug noutline outline rfc2104 mailalias smtpmail sendmail
cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs pcmpl-unix misearch multi-isearch vc-git
geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-guile geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-doc
geiser-compile geiser-debug geiser-menu geiser-company geiser-autodoc
advice eldoc info-look info compile geiser-edit etags geiser-completion
geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax geiser-log geiser-popup
view geiser-impl geiser-custom geiser-base help-mode mule-util w3m-form
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ffap thingatpt url-parse url-vars
w3m doc-view jka-compr dired image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
shr browse-url sort gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
disp-table nndraft nnmh nnfolder parse-time netrc gnutls network-stream
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
starttls tls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime
password-cache dig mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util wid-edit shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color paredit edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib server
w3m-wget w3m-load magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit
easy-mmode message format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
ring pcvs-util add-log geiser-install geiser scheme time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 1276886 79402)
 (symbols 24 39354 51)
 (miscs 20 384 1486)
 (strings 16 140137 23663)
 (string-bytes 1 5315787)
 (vectors 8 36550)
 (vector-slots 4 1118045 141778)
 (floats 8 321 802)
 (intervals 28 93845 418)
 (buffers 512 57)
 (heap 1024 54299 5382))