Subject: 25.0.50; SES: Copy&Paste row doesn't keep attributes

From: [email-masked] (Óscar Fuentes)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 14:50:24 +0200

emacs -Q

Visit the attached SES file

Go to the last row that contains data.

Mark and copy the row to the kill ring (C-Spc Down Meta-w)

Press C-y to yank a new row. SES asks "Yank will insert 1 rows.
Continue? (y or n)". Press y.

The first cell of the new row is left-aligned. The cell it was copied
from is right-aligned.

Until recently, alignment was copied too.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2014-10-01 on qcore
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: SES