Subject: bug#18602: closed (Re: bug#18602: 24.4.50; tramp/eshell hangs emacs if remote goes down)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 11:42:01 +0000

Your bug report

#18602: 24.4.50; tramp/eshell hangs emacs if remote goes down

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
18602: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18602
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#18602: 24.4.50; tramp/eshell hangs emacs if remote goes down
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:41:16 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

> [email-masked] writes:
>
>> Im not sure how to fix it, but it would be nice if there was some
>> improved kind of "tramp-cleanup-all-connections" that simply disabled
>> all tramp activity until the connection has been fixed. Perhaps it could
>> be called "tramp-panic".
>
> There is `tramp-cleanup-all-buffers'. It does `tramp-cleanup-all-connections'
> and removes also all buffers which keep a remote default directory. This
> shall be sufficient, because buffers with a remote default directory
> could always trigger actions on the corresponding connection.

No reaction so far, I'm assuming the recommendation works
sufficiently. I'm closing the bug, therefore. Feel free to reopen if it
doesn't satisfy.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 24.4.50; tramp/eshell hangs emacs if remote goes down
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 11:12:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

m-x eshell
cd /scp:somemachine:/

Do stuff in eshell on somemachine, all is well.

Suddenly somemachine goes offline, because someone stumbled on the
network cable.

Now emacs gets all wonky. Tramp tries to login somemachine, but its not
possible, and emacs gets so slow so its not really possible to use it.

If you are fast with many c-g, and manage to switch to another buffer,
you might be able to get out of the situation by killing the offending
eshell.

Im not sure how to fix it, but it would be nice if there was some
improved kind of "tramp-cleanup-all-connections" that simply disabled
all tramp activity until the connection has been fixed. Perhaps it could
be called "tramp-panic".

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.9)
 of 2014-09-26 on exodia.verona.se
Repository revision: 101558 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.70000000
System Description:	Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug)

Configured using:
 `configure --with-xwidgets --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  zen-reward-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  global-cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  grab-and-drag-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> <return> C-x b e m a c s <return> M-> * SPC 
T O D O SPC t r a m p SPC p a n i c SPC c l e a n u 
p <return> s o , SPC i f SPC a f c i SPC g o e e s 
SPC d o w n , SPC m y SPC t r a m p SPC e s h e l l 
SPC t h e r e SPC m o r e SPC o r SPC l e s s SPC h 
a n g s SPC t h e SPC m a c h i n e <return> <backspace> 
. <return> s o , SPC i t SPC s h o u l d SPC b e SPC 
p p s s i b l e SPC o t SPC <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> t o SPC s p <backspace> t o p SPC a l l 
SPC t r a m p SPC t i m e r s . <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <left> <C-left> <right> <right> <backspace> 
o <down> <down> <return> <return> M-x e m a c s SPC 
b u g <down> <down> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set [3 times]
Tramp: Opening connection for [email-masked] using scp...
Tramp: Sending command `exec ssh -l root  -o ControlPath=/tmp/tramp.866Eyd.%r@%h:%p -o ControlMaster=auto -o ControlPersist=no -e none 172.16.201.16'
Tramp: Waiting for prompts from remote shell...
Tramp: Sending password
Tramp: Waiting for prompts from remote shell...done
Tramp: Found remote shell prompt on `172.16.201.16'
Tramp: Opening connection for [email-masked] using scp...done
Mark set
End of buffer [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20140927.1303/php-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/php-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mdee/javascript-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/folkets hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/folkets
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/zos hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/zos
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/url-jdbc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/url-jdbc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/status-window hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/status-window
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myerc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myerc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myadvice hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myadvice
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-mmm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-mmm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-init hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-init
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-face-remap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-face-remap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-jave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-jave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-dbus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-dbus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emacspoll hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emacspoll
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/cpm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/cpm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/org-inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/org-inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/fsdired/fsdired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fsdired/fsdired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-query hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-query
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-postop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-postop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-multi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-multi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-ewoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-ewoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-local hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-local
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-example hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-example
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox3-edits hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox3-edits
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dna-debug/dna-debug hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dna-debug/dna-debug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dired-sequence/dired-sequence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dired-sequence/dired-sequence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-20140924.807/ace-jump-buffer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-20140725.1510/ace-jump-buffer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-20140924.807/ace-jump-buffer-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-20140725.1510/ace-jump-buffer-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-20140924.807/ace-jump-buffer-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ace-jump-buffer-20140725.1510/ace-jump-buffer-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140929.456/smtpmail-async hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140920.2147/smtpmail-async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140929.456/dired-async hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140920.2147/dired-async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140929.456/async hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140920.2147/async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140929.456/async-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140920.2147/async-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140929.456/async-bytecomp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140920.2147/async-bytecomp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140929.456/async-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20140920.2147/async-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/browse-kill-ring hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20140915.616/browse-kill-ring
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/nrepl-client hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/nrepl-client
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-stacktrace hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-stacktrace
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-selector hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-selector
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-scratch hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-scratch
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-repl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-repl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-macroexpansion hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-macroexpansion
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-interaction hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-interaction
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-inspector hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-inspector
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-eldoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-eldoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-doc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-doc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-client hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-client
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-classpath hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-classpath
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-browse-ns hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-browse-ns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140926.2253/cider-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/cider-20140920.1411/cider-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/color-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-oddmuse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-oddmuse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-nxml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-nxml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-keywords hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-keywords
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-pysmell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-pysmell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-ispell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-ispell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-gtags hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-gtags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-files hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-files
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-etags hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-etags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-elisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-elisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-eclim hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-eclim
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-yasnippet hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-yasnippet
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-dabbrev hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-dabbrev
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-xcode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-xcode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-dabbrev-code hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-dabbrev-code
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-css hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-tempo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-tempo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-cmake hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-cmake
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-template hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-template
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-clang hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-clang
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-semantic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-semantic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-capf hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-capf
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-ropemacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-ropemacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-bbdb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-abbrev hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-abbrev
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140928.1830/company-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20140920.1410/company-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-status hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-status
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-recipes hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-recipes
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-notify hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-notify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-methods hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-methods
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-list-packages hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-list-packages
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-dependencies hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-dependencies
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-custom hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-custom
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-core hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-byte-compile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-byte-compile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-build hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-build
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-install hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140919.909/el-get-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/creole-20140924.800/creole hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/creole-20140705.414/creole
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/creole-20140924.800/creole-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/creole-20140705.414/creole-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/creole-20140924.800/creole-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/creole-20140705.414/creole-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140922.757/flycheck hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140919.347/flycheck
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140922.757/flycheck-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140919.347/flycheck-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140922.757/flycheck-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140919.347/flycheck-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-xref hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-xref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-version hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-syntax hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-syntax
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-impl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-impl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-image hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-image
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-guile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-guile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-edit hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-edit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-repl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-repl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-doc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-doc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-reload hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-reload
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-debug hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-debug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-racket hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-racket
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-custom hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-custom
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-popup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-popup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-connection hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-connection
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-menu hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-menu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-completion hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-completion
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-log hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-log
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-compile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-compile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-company hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-company
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-base hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-base
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-autodoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-autodoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140922.1823/geiser-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20140830.1146/geiser-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20140303.1301/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-unicode-input-method
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-session hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-session
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-package hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-package
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-sort-imports hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-sort-imports
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-process hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-process
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-move-nested hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-move-nested
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-show hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-show
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-navigate-imports hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-navigate-imports
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-presentation-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-presentation-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-mode-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-mode-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-collapse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-collapse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-simple-indent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-simple-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-doc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-doc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-checkers hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-checkers
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-str hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-str
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-decl-scan hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-decl-scan
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-cabal hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-cabal
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-complete-module hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-complete-module
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-c hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-c
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-font-lock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-font-lock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-bot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-bot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-interactive-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-interactive-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-debug hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-debug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-align-imports hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-align-imports
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-indentation hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-indentation
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-compile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-compile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/ghc-core hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/ghc-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-indent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-mode-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-string hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-string
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/w3m-haddock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/w3m-haddock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-menu hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-menu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-yas hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-yas
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/inf-haskell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/inf-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140928.332/haskell-utils hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/haskell-mode-20140918.208/haskell-utils
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/httprepl-20140928.1244/httprepl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/httprepl-20140215.511/httprepl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/httprepl-20140928.1244/httprepl-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/httprepl-20140215.511/httprepl-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/httprepl-20140928.1244/httprepl-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/httprepl-20140215.511/httprepl-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-var hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-var
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-opt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-opt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-mac hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-mac
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-fn hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-fn
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-face hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-face
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-doc2 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-doc2
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-doc1 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-doc1
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-chg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-chg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-cmd2 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-cmd2
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-cmd1 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-cmd1
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-mcmd hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-mcmd
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140924.1419/icicles-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icicles-20140918.1523/icicles-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/javascript-2.2.1/javascript
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-texi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-texi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-state hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-state
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-sort hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-sort
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-schedule hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-schedule
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-report hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-report
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-regex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-regex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-reconcile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-reconcile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-post hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-post
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-occur hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-occur
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-navigate hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-navigate
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-mode-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-mode-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-init hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-init
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-fonts hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-fonts
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-fontify hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-fontify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-exec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-exec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-context hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-context
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-complete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-complete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-commodities hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-commodities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-xact hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-xact
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140928.2045/ledger-mode-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20140918.1956/ledger-mode-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140928.751/magit hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140908.1424/magit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140928.751/magit-wip hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140908.1424/magit-wip
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140928.751/magit-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140908.1424/magit-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140928.751/magit-key-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140908.1424/magit-key-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140928.751/magit-blame hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140908.1424/magit-blame
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140928.751/magit-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20140908.1424/magit-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/git-rebase-mode-20140928.1547/git-rebase-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/git-rebase-mode-20140605.520/git-rebase-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/git-rebase-mode-20140928.1547/git-rebase-mode-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/git-rebase-mode-20140605.520/git-rebase-mode-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/git-rebase-mode-20140928.1547/git-rebase-mode-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/git-rebase-mode-20140605.520/git-rebase-mode-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/memory-usage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/memory-usage-0.2/memory-usage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-console hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-console
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-info hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-indent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-man hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-id hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-habit hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-footnote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-feed hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-faces hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-beamer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-entities hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-ascii hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-element hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-docview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-w3m hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-datetree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-timer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-ctags hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-crypt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-publish hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-colview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-src hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-clock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-capture hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-rmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-bibtex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-protocol hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-bbdb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-odt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-attach hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-plot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-agenda hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-tangle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-md hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-sql hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-mouse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-mobile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-makefile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-mhe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-macs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-haskell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-macro hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-list hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-fortran hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-irc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-clojure hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-C hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-scheme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-R hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-version hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-exp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-shen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-sh hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-sh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-screen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-python hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-keys hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ref hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-scala hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-maxima hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-sass hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ruby hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-awk hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-comint hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-octave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ledger hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-dot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-perl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-core hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-install hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-calc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-css hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-matlab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-java hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-lob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-io hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-js hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140915/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/package-build-20140928.351/package-build hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/package-build-20140912.330/package-build
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/package-build-20140928.351/package-build-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/package-build-20140912.330/package-build-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/package-build-20140928.351/package-build-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/package-build-20140912.330/package-build-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20140927.1303/php-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20140904.1932/php-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20140927.1303/php-mode-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20140904.1932/php-mode-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20140927.1303/php-mode-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20140904.1932/php-mode-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-20140922.1121/rainbow-delimiters hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-20140917.323/rainbow-delimiters
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-20140922.1121/rainbow-delimiters-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-20140917.323/rainbow-delimiters-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-20140922.1121/rainbow-delimiters-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-20140917.323/rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140928.449/smartparens hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140913.428/smartparens
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140928.449/smartparens-ruby hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140913.428/smartparens-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140928.449/smartparens-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140913.428/smartparens-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140928.449/smartparens-lua hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140913.428/smartparens-lua
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140928.449/smartparens-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140913.428/smartparens-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140928.449/smartparens-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140913.428/smartparens-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140928.449/smartparens-config hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140913.428/smartparens-config
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140928.449/smartparens-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20140913.428/smartparens-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/clojure-mode-20140921.845/clojure-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/clojure-mode-20140919.545/clojure-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/clojure-mode-20140921.845/clojure-mode-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/clojure-mode-20140919.545/clojure-mode-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/clojure-mode-20140921.845/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/clojure-mode-20140919.545/clojure-mode-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20140929.35/slime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20140913.730/slime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20140929.35/slime-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20140913.730/slime-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20140929.35/slime-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20140913.730/slime-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20140929.35/slime-tests hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20140913.730/slime-tests
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/tronesque-theme-20140922.256/tronesque-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/tronesque-theme-20140918.1402/tronesque-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/tronesque-theme-20140922.256/tronesque-theme-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/tronesque-theme-20140918.1402/tronesque-theme-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/tronesque-theme-20140922.256/tronesque-theme-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/tronesque-theme-20140918.1402/tronesque-theme-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/wgrep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-20140420.446/wgrep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20140929.240/yasnippet hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20140911.312/yasnippet
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20140929.240/yasnippet-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20140911.312/yasnippet-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20140929.240/yasnippet-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20140911.312/yasnippet-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-md hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-protocol hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-timer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-mobile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-beamer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-footnote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-entities hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-docview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-datetree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-colview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-capture hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-ascii hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-w3m hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-mhe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-man hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-publish hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-info hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-install hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-plot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-macs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-mouse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-indent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-element hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-src hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-rmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-habit hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-irc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-odt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-feed hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-macro hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-scheme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-bbdb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-lob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-core hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-scala hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-shen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-java hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-awk hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-sass hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ref hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-clock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-list hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-bibtex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-io hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-matlab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-attach hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-makefile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-agenda hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ruby hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-ctags hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-python hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-faces hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-tangle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-perl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ledger hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-comint hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-id hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-keys hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-C hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-js hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-crypt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-calc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-maxima hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-sql hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-fortran hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-octave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-clojure hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-haskell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-exp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-dot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-R hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-css hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-screen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-version hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/org-drill/org-drill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-jira-20140907.452/org-jira hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-jira
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/htmlize/htmlize
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/lpath hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/lpath
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fetchmail-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/fetchmail-mode/fetchmail-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-build hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-build
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-methods hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-methods
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-core hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-dependencies hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-dependencies
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-recipes hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-recipes
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-status hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-status
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-notify hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-notify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-byte-compile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-byte-compile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-custom hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-custom
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-list-packages hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-list-packages
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20140927.1414/el-get-install hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/sclang/tree-widget hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/tree-widget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/md4
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-planner/remember/remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140922/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.2251/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20140820.1251/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ert-0.1/ert hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug flyspell ispell smerge-mode magit-key-mode magit epa
diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit
pcvs-util add-log sh-script smie executable html-mode-expansions
sgml-mode tex-mode latexenc ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox semantic/tag-write semantic/decorate/include semantic/m3
semantic/db-file semantic/adebug eieio-datadebug data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/el semantic/db-el semantic/bovine tar-mode epg
url-handlers org-datetree org-clock tabify org-table sql find-dired
tramp-cmds cal-move cal-iso time misearch multi-isearch spray face-remap
mailalias smtpmail sendmail nnir helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval
gnus-dired cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-styles cc-align pcmpl-unix vc-git quail org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m em-unix em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls
em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util tramp-cache tramp-sh recentf
tree-widget url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue gnus-html url-cache
mm-url shr-color shr flow-fill qp mm-archive gnus-cite mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-kill gnus-ml gnus-topic cedet-edebug nndoc
nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual utf-7
nnfolder gnus-cache gnutls network-stream starttls nntp gnus-alias
highline nnmairix nnml paredit flycheck subr-x pcase malabar-mode
malabar-refactor malabar-semanticdb malabar-test malabar-jump-to-project
malabar-codegen malabar-misc malabar-import malabar-reflection arc-mode
archive-mode malabar-project malabar-groovy fringe-helper malabar-util
srecode/getset srecode/semantic srecode/insert srecode/filters
srecode/args srecode/find cap-words superword subword cc-cmds cc-engine
malabar-annotations cc-vars cc-defs malabar-abbrevs skeleton
wisent-malabar-java-wy semantic-lex wisent-comp semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent/java-tags semantic/java semantic/doc
semantic/wisent/java-tags-wy semantic/wisent/javat-wy malabar-variables
semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs dired-async keyfreq projectile
ibuf-ext pkg-info epl dash s ucs-normalize parallel-xwidget parallel
parallel-remote butler butler-util butler-servers json expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom deft mule-util sauron-identica
sauron-jabber sauron-twittering sauron-notifications notifications
sauron-org sauron-dbus dbus sauron-erc ith-pottspec ith-kvittomall
company geiser org-man ob-dot org-contacts zoom-frm frame-cmds frame-fns
avoid emvkbd view boxquote rect wgrep winner jv-timeclock ses unsafep
timeclock-visualize auto-edit-substitute fsdired hide-lines memory-usage
my-eshell ido pager znc erc-ezbounce plannerinit muse-backlink
remember-planner remember planner-cyclic solar cal-dst cal-bahai
planner-appt appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-org org-capture
org-element org-agenda org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
planner-tasks-overview planner-erc erc-track erc-ring erc-menu erc-match
erc-log erc-list erc-dcc erc-pcomplete erc-capab erc-join erc-autoaway
erc-hl-nicks erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat planner-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win message mml mml-sec mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader mail-utils
planner-multi crm planner-publish muse-xml muse-latex muse-wiki planner
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs muse-html muse-xml-common muse-colors
cus-edit muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps derived
muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode windmove abook mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums vcard pastebin
paren eldoc pk-total-recall w3m-load sort printing ps-print ps-def lpr
helm-mode helm-files rx image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap helm-plugin bookmark helm-locate helm-help
helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-utils helm
helm-source helm-config helm-autoloads helm-aliases async-bytecomp async
cedet-m3 semantic/senator semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/idle working fame
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse generic-x
auto-shell-command popwin deferred jvfetchmail mailcrypt rfc822 sauron
popup timeclock battery now zen-mode grab-and-drag easy-mmode server
abacus-autoloads autoinsert ace-window ace-jump-mode boxquote-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads caps-mode-autoloads charmap
color-file-completion-autoloads color-theme-complexity-autoloads
color-theme-dpaste-autoloads color-theme-eclipse-autoloads
color-theme-emacs-revert-theme-autoloads color-theme-github-autoloads
color-theme-ir-black-autoloads color-theme-railscasts-autoloads
color-theme-tango-autoloads color-theme-tangotango-autoloads
color-theme-twilight-autoloads color-theme-vim-insert-mode-autoloads
color-theme-zenburn-autoloads color-theme-autoloads columnify-autoloads
command-frequency-autoloads compilation-recenter-end-autoloads
compile-bookmarks-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads css-mode-autoloads
dired-isearch-autoloads djvu-autoloads doc-mode-autoloads dsvn-autoloads
ediprolog-autoloads erc-nick-notify-autoloads ert-autoloads
facebook-autoloads flymake-css-autoloads flymake-csslint-autoloads
flymake-d-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads
flymake-shell-autoloads fsvn-autoloads gdb-shell-autoloads
gtk-look-autoloads edmacro kmacro http-twiddle-autoloads
idle-require-autoloads ipython-autoloads javap-autoloads
javascript-autoloads jenkins-watch-autoloads key-chord-autoloads
levenshtein-autoloads lisppaste-autoloads logito-autoloads warnings
mark-multiple-autoloads furl-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads mldonkey-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads
multi-eshell-autoloads muse-autoloads nterm-autoloads
org-table-comment-autoloads otp-autoloads sb-info info pastie-autoloads
pointback-autoloads pov-mode-autoloads powerline powerline-separators
color powerline-themes project-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
smart-tab-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads
slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads tron-theme-autoloads
typing-autoloads weather-autoloads wget-autoloads wtf-autoloads
xtide-autoloads zenburn-autoloads finder-inf ert ewoc debug org-loaddefs
gnus-load cssh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util time-date
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete format-spec term disp-table ehelp ibuffer cedet-devel-load
eieio-opt find-func srecode/map semantic/edit srecode/srt-mode
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode
semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/ctxt
semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
advice cedet-compat inversion ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe eieio-custom wid-edit cedet eieio byte-opt eieio-core
cedet-remove-builtin cl-macs .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
help-mode easymenu el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa package el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-custom el-get-core autoload help-fns lisp-mnt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired zen-1-theme
zen-2-theme deeper-blue-theme image-file grep compile comint ansi-color
ring cus-start cus-load tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3153947 1695683)
 (symbols 48 157038 348)
 (miscs 40 25859 46432)
 (strings 32 324099 553263)
 (string-bytes 1 16560016)
 (vectors 16 119057)
 (vector-slots 8 2612585 466317)
 (floats 8 1749 8817)
 (intervals 56 140996 32949)
 (buffers 976 564)
 (heap 1024 296020 187941))

-- 
Joakim Verona