Subject: cleanup: POLL_FOR_INPUT

From: Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:30:27 -0800 (PST)

POLL_FOR_INPUT is defined in both process.c and keyboard.c, but not
exactly the same way:

keyboard.c:
/* If we support a window system, turn on the code to poll periodically
   to detect C-g.  It isn't actually used when doing interrupt input.
   */
#ifdef HAVE_WINDOW_SYSTEM
#define POLL_FOR_INPUT
#endif

process.c:
/* If we support a window system, turn on the code to poll periodically
   to detect C-g.  It isn't actually used when doing interrupt input.
   */
#if defined(HAVE_WINDOW_SYSTEM) && !defined(USE_ASYNC_EVENTS)
#define POLL_FOR_INPUT
#endif

keyboard.h has an #ifdef POLL_FOR_INPUT, but keyboard.h is included
before POLL_FOR_INPUT is defined...

The above is messy...