Subject: Re: bug#18572: unbalanced parentheses

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 17:14:44 +0100

Richard Stallman <[email-masked]> writes:

> [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
> [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
> [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
>
>   > the bug report has been sitting in a part
>   > of the bug tracker that nobody has looked at due to a misunderstanding.
>
> That is alarming.  Has the misunderstanding been cleared up now
> so that other bug reports won't go unnoticed this way?

Yes.  The misunderstanding was that bugs reported from Gnus were tagged
"gnus" only, and I was only looking at bugs tagged "emacs" or
"emacs,gnus".  I'm now going through two and a half years worth of
Gnus-only bugs.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no