Subject: bug#1854: 23.0.60; Gnus opens browser tab twice

From: Torsten Bronger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 09:59:16 +0100

Hallöchen!

Torsten Bronger writes:

> If I open an email in Gnus with an HTML link, it is clickable.  If
> I click on it, it opens the tab in Firefox *twice*.  This is
> behaviour that was introduced in the CVS version only recently
> (well, I don't update often, so it may be a few months old).

This problem vanished somehow yesterday.  I checked the logfile of
my package manager but I could found any automatic update which
could be responsible for it (unless it was libc, gcc, or ldap, which
is hardly the case).  Additionally, I haven't installed a new CVS
Emacs.

So unfortunately, I can't tell you what is responsible.  I can only
say the e.g. my instant messager never exhibited this behaviour, it
was only Emacs.  I'm ready for answering any questions nevertheless
of course.

Tschö,
Torsten.

-- 
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus
                   Jabber ID: [email-masked]