Subject: Re: bug#18538: stdbuf: command not found

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:05:51 -0600

tag 18538 moreinfo
thanks

On 09/23/2014 07:48 AM, Pollgreen, Rick (AS) wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to figure out why the "stdbuf" command is not working on our ubuntu64 system.
> Any ideas?

Help us help you.  What version are you (trying) to use? Is this a
pre-built version from your distro (if so, ask the ubuntu folks why they
are shipping a broken build, rather than upstream), or something you are
building yourself?  What error messages are you getting, or other
symptoms that lead you to believe it is not working?

> 
> This email may contain Northrop Grumman proprietary information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient.

Such email disclaimers are unenforceable on publicly archived lists.
You may want to consider using a personal account instead of spamming
the list with your employer's bogus legalese.

-- 
Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org