Subject: bug#18513: 24.3; message-mode sends unencrypted on error

From: David Bremner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 08:12:26 +0200

1) Start emacs with emacs -Q
2) start sending a message with M-x message-mail
3) add "sign" tag with C-c C-m C-s
3) manually replace "sign with "sigencrypt", simulating failed attempt to 
   manually change mode
4) add some text to the message, set a destination address and 
   subject
5) send using C-c C-c

The message is sent unencrypted, without any feedback to the user.  It
seems that the correct response would be to refuse to send a message
with malformed mml tags.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-06-06 on barber, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11600000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=lucid' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--without-gconf'
 '--without-gsettings' 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Circe Channel

Minor modes in effect:
  tracking-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
d @ t h <backspace> e t h e r a <tab> <return> C-n 
t e s t i n g SPC e n c r y p t i o n SPC f a i l 2 
C-n C-n C-n C-c RET C-e C-p C-r C-e M-b M-d n s a C-n 
<return> E d w a r d S-SPC S n o w d e n . SPC S e 
k r i t SPC s t u f f . C-c C-c q = <up> <return> C-c 
C-SPC y e a h , SPC I ' ; d <backspace> <backspace> 
d SPC n e e d SPC t o SPC u s e SPC a SPC w e b SPC 
b r o w s e r SPC f o r SPC t h a t . SPC <return> 
s <backspace> s t i l l SPC n o t SPC s t a l l m a 
n SPC <backspace> e s q u e SPC e n o u g h <return> 
b t w , SPC c <backspace> h o w SPC c a n SPC I SPC 
f i n d SPC a l l SPC b u g s SPC i n SPC m e s s a 
g e - m o d e SPC o n SPC b u g s . g n u . o r g SPC 
? <return> e r r . SPC d e b b u g s . g n u . o r 
g <return> / m e SPC l o o k s SPC f o r SPC h i s 
SPC b u g g y w h i p <return> <help-echo> M-x r e 
p o r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Sending via mail...
Sending...done
Invalid face reference: message-header-from [33 times]
Making completion list...
View mode: type C-h for help, h for commands, q to quit.
Mark set [3 times]
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/js2-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/message-templ/message-templ hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/message-templ/message-templ
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/circe hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/circe
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/lui hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/lui
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/tracking hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/tracking
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/circe-highlight-all-nicks hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/circe-highlight-all-nicks
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/circe-color-nicks hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/circe-color-nicks
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/lui-autopaste hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/lui-autopaste
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/lui-format hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/lui-format
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/circe-chanop hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/circe-chanop
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/lcs hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/lcs
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/lui-irc-colors hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/lui-irc-colors
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/circe-lagmon hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/circe-lagmon
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/circe/lisp/lui-logging hides /home/bremner/share/emacs/site-lisp/circe/lui-logging
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/js2-mode/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/js2-mode/js2-imenu-extras
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/js2-mode/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/js2-mode/js2-mode
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/autoconf/autotest-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/autotest-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/el-get/js2-mode/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/slime/lib/cl-lib
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert-x

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sh-script smie time shr-color color shr gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
view misearch multi-isearch sort mail-extr mm-archive mule-util
nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine vc-git make-mode org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
circe-tls tls server rainbow-mode-autoloads message-templ jss
jss-debugger jss-console jss-io jss-http-repl jss-io-pretty-printers
jss-prompt jss-browser jss-browser-firefox jss-browser-webkit json
jss-remote-value jss-script url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util jss-browser-api
jss-super-mode derived jss-deferred jss-utils websocket url-parse
auth-source eieio gnus-util url-vars bindat circe-color-nicks
circe-chanop circe byte-opt warnings lui-irc-colors lcs lui-format lui
tracking shorten flyspell ispell .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode el-get-dependencies
el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload bytecomp byte-compile
cconv dired js-comint indirect-region self-destruct tempo org-notmuch
org-remember org-datetree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
remember rx vc vc-dispatcher notmuch hl-line notmuch-version
notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello wid-edit notmuch-tree
notmuch-parser notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-address notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib message sendmail rfc822 mml mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec smime
password-cache dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr debian-el
debian-el-loaddefs w3m-load slime-autoloads cl-macs gv pylint
org-install 50magit haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro geiser-install
geiser ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu
ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d
ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs
make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug
format-spec ess-roxy advice cl cl-lib advice-preload hideshow ess-help
ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess ess-inf comint
ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils time-date ess-custom
executable easymenu ess-compat ess-site emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode dpkg-dev-el
dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs preview-latex tex-site auto-loads tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)