Subject: bug#18473: closed (Re: 24.4.50; SEGFAULT when vconcatting more than 2048 vectors)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:53:02 +0000

Your bug report

#18473: 24.4.50; SEGFAULT when vconcatting more than 2048 vectors

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
18473: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18473
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 24.4.50; SEGFAULT when vconcatting more than 2048 vectors
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Dmitry Antipov <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:52:10 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thanks for fixing the bug.

Subject: 24.4.50; SEGFAULT when vconcatting more than 2048 vectors
From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 22:37:17 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With attached foo.el:

emacs -Q -l foo.el
(testbug 2049)
C-j

SEGFAULT

Output from backtrace full:

(gdb) backtrace full
#0  __GI___libc_free (mem=0x11bf625000000) at malloc.c:2929
        ar_ptr = <optimized out>
        p = <optimized out>
        hook = 0x0
#1  0x0000000000526532 in xfree (block=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:790
No locals.
#2  0x00000000005279ab in free_save_value (save=12877840) at alloc.c:3710
No locals.
#3  0x000000000053fb45 in unbind_to (count=count@entry=27, value=12414258)
    at eval.c:3217
        quitf = 12414258
#4  0x000000000054026f in eval_sub (form=form@entry=12783478) at eval.c:2155
        vals = 0xc48010
        argnum = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 12414258
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {1, 5440526, 0, 5516524, 15006773, 12518338, 12518336, 
          12414258}
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = 13148125
        original_args = 12783446
#5  0x0000000000541b78 in Feval (form=12783478, lexical=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:1999
No locals.
#6  0x000000000054030d in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2184
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 12414258
        i = 2
        maxargs = 2
        argvals = {12783478, 12414258, 12529442, 1, 140737488344632, 5508598, 
          8704233, 12414258}
        fun = 11593589
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 19579014
#7  0x0000000000540691 in Fprogn (body=19578294) at eval.c:461
        val = <optimized out>
#8  0x0000000000540129 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2129
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 19603974
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {12023840, 13091888, 1, 1, 1, 5439051, 12776818, 5434546}
        fun = 11594741
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 19603974
#9  0x0000000000541590 in Funwind_protect (args=19603782) at eval.c:1208
        val = <optimized out>
#10 0x0000000000540129 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2129
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 19603782
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {15006773, 19, 0, 1, 140737488345040, 12414258, 8704233, 1}
        fun = 11593877
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 19603782
#11 0x0000000000540691 in Fprogn (body=19603574, body@entry=19603590)
    at eval.c:461
        val = <optimized out>
#12 0x0000000000535811 in Fsave_current_buffer (args=19603590)
    at editfns.c:955
No locals.
#13 0x0000000000540129 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2129
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 19603590
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {1, 2, 16, 5508598, 140737488345320, 19784198, 18609637, 17}
        fun = 11591717
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 19603590
#14 0x0000000000540691 in Fprogn (body=19603558) at eval.c:461
        val = <optimized out>
#15 0x0000000000542cc7 in Flet (args=19603542) at eval.c:969
        temps = 0x7fffffffd890
        tem = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 12414258
        elt = <optimized out>
        varlist = <optimized out>
        argnum = 1
        sa_must_free = false
#16 0x0000000000540129 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2129
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 19603542
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = <optimized out>
        argvals = {1, 32, 9063264, 5507010, 140737488345680, 12859291, 
          9063269, 15}
        fun = 11594117
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 19603542
#17 0x0000000000540691 in Fprogn (body=19603414) at eval.c:461
        val = <optimized out>
#18 0x0000000000540970 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=19603510, 
    nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffda40)
    at eval.c:2953
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12414258
        lexenv = 12414258
        i = 1
        optional = false
        rest = false
#19 0x00000000005414f5 in apply_lambda (fun=fun@entry=19603510, 
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2835
        args_left = 12414258
        i = 1
        arg_vector = 0x7fffffffda40
        tem = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#20 0x0000000000540517 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=19784198) at eval.c:2256
        fun = 19603510
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 19783990
#21 0x0000000000541b78 in Feval (form=19784198, lexical=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:1999
No locals.
#22 0x0000000000540c11 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdc18) at eval.c:2729
        internal_argbuf = {140737488346320, 12516066, 12516064, 12441093, 
          20593808, 1, 20, 5434584}
        fun = 11593589
        original_fun = 12519666
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffdc20
        i = <optimized out>
#23 0x00000000005718a1 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=10128205, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffddc8) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573e29 <exec_byte_code+11479>, 0x573e2b <exec_byte_code+11481>, 
          0x573e2d <exec_byte_code+11483>, 0x573e2f <exec_byte_code+11485>, 
          0x573e2f <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x573e6d <exec_byte_code+11547>, 
          0x573eba <exec_byte_code+11624>, 0x571438 <exec_byte_code+742>, 
          0x57143a <exec_byte_code+744>, 0x57143c <exec_byte_code+746>, 
          0x57143e <exec_byte_code+748>, 0x571440 <exec_byte_code+750>, 
          0x571440 <exec_byte_code+750>, 0x571445 <exec_byte_code+755>, 
          0x571414 <exec_byte_code+706>, 0x5716e9 <exec_byte_code+1431>, 
          0x5716eb <exec_byte_code+1433>, 0x5716ed <exec_byte_code+1435>, 
          0x5716ef <exec_byte_code+1437>, 0x5716f1 <exec_byte_code+1439>, 
          0x5716f1 <exec_byte_code+1439>, 0x571718 <exec_byte_code+1478>, 
          0x5716f6 <exec_byte_code+1444>, 0x5717f7 <exec_byte_code+1701>, 
          0x5717f9 <exec_byte_code+1703>, 0x5717fb <exec_byte_code+1705>, 
          0x5717fd <exec_byte_code+1707>, 0x5717ff <exec_byte_code+1709>, 
          0x5717ff <exec_byte_code+1709>, 0x5717c4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 
          0x5717d5 <exec_byte_code+1667>, 0x571876 <exec_byte_code+1828>, 
          0x571878 <exec_byte_code+1830>, 0x57187a <exec_byte_code+1832>, 
          0x57187c <exec_byte_code+1834>, 0x57187e <exec_byte_code+1836>, 
          0x57187e <exec_byte_code+1836>, 0x571843 <exec_byte_code+1777>, 
          0x571854 <exec_byte_code+1794>, 0x5718f6 <exec_byte_code+1956>, 
          0x5718f8 <exec_byte_code+1958>, 0x5718fa <exec_byte_code+1960>, 
          0x5718fc <exec_byte_code+1962>, 0x5718fe <exec_byte_code+1964>, 
          0x5718fe <exec_byte_code+1964>, 0x5718c3 <exec_byte_code+1905>, 
          0x5718d4 <exec_byte_code+1922>, 0x572464 <exec_byte_code+4882>, 
          0x57230b <exec_byte_code+4537>, 0x572303 <exec_byte_code+4529>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5725e0 <exec_byte_code+5262>, 
          0x57267c <exec_byte_code+5418>, 0x5726c8 <exec_byte_code+5494>, 
          0x57271a <exec_byte_code+5576>, 0x57276c <exec_byte_code+5658>, 
          0x571602 <exec_byte_code+1200>, 0x57164d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 
          0x5727b6 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 0x5715a4 <exec_byte_code+1106>, 
          0x57168b <exec_byte_code+1337>, 0x5727f3 <exec_byte_code+5793>, 
          0x572831 <exec_byte_code+5855>, 0x57285f <exec_byte_code+5901>, 
          0x57289d <exec_byte_code+5963>, 0x5728d5 <exec_byte_code+6019>, 
          0x57295c <exec_byte_code+6154>, 0x57298a <exec_byte_code+6200>, 
          0x5729c8 <exec_byte_code+6262>, 0x572a0a <exec_byte_code+6328>, 
          0x572a38 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x572a66 <exec_byte_code+6420>, 
          0x572aa4 <exec_byte_code+6482>, 0x572ae2 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 
          0x572b20 <exec_byte_code+6606>, 0x572b62 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 
          0x572b9a <exec_byte_code+6728>, 0x572bd2 <exec_byte_code+6784>, 
          0x572c59 <exec_byte_code+6919>, 0x572ca2 <exec_byte_code+6992>, 
          0x572ceb <exec_byte_code+7065>, 0x572e86 <exec_byte_code+7476>, 
          0x572ec9 <exec_byte_code+7543>, 0x572f0c <exec_byte_code+7610>, 
          0x572f4f <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x572f92 <exec_byte_code+7744>, 
          0x572fca <exec_byte_code+7800>, 0x573014 <exec_byte_code+7874>, 
          0x57304c <exec_byte_code+7930>, 0x573084 <exec_byte_code+7986>, 
          0x5730bc <exec_byte_code+8042>, 0x57316a <exec_byte_code+8216>, 
          0x5721fa <exec_byte_code+4264>, 0x5731a7 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 
          0x5731d5 <exec_byte_code+8323>, 0x573257 <exec_byte_code+8453>, 
          0x573294 <exec_byte_code+8514>, 0x5732d1 <exec_byte_code+8575>, 
          0x5732ff <exec_byte_code+8621>, 0x57332f <exec_byte_code+8669>, 
          0x57335f <exec_byte_code+8717>, 0x573393 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5733c8 <exec_byte_code+8822>, 
          0x5733f8 <exec_byte_code+8870>, 0x573428 <exec_byte_code+8918>, 
          0x573458 <exec_byte_code+8966>, 0x573488 <exec_byte_code+9014>, 
          0x5734b8 <exec_byte_code+9062>, 0x5721fa <exec_byte_code+4264>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5734e6 <exec_byte_code+9108>, 
          0x573528 <exec_byte_code+9174>, 0x573556 <exec_byte_code+9220>, 
          0x573584 <exec_byte_code+9266>, 0x5735c2 <exec_byte_code+9328>, 
          0x573600 <exec_byte_code+9390>, 0x57362e <exec_byte_code+9436>, 
          0x57377f <exec_byte_code+9773>, 0x5737bd <exec_byte_code+9835>, 
          0x5737fb <exec_byte_code+9897>, 0x573839 <exec_byte_code+9959>, 
          0x573869 <exec_byte_code+10007>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x572176 <exec_byte_code+4132>, 0x571973 <exec_byte_code+2081>, 
          0x5714b5 <exec_byte_code+867>, 0x571a44 <exec_byte_code+2290>, 
          0x571b33 <exec_byte_code+2529>, 0x571c1d <exec_byte_code+2763>, 
          0x572118 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x572152 <exec_byte_code+4096>, 
          0x571793 <exec_byte_code+1601>, 0x5721c9 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 
          0x57222b <exec_byte_code+4313>, 0x57228f <exec_byte_code+4413>, 
          0x5722c0 <exec_byte_code+4462>, 0x572495 <exec_byte_code+4931>, 
          0x5724eb <exec_byte_code+5017>, 0x57252d <exec_byte_code+5083>, 
          0x572580 <exec_byte_code+5166>, 0x571944 <exec_byte_code+2034>, 
          0x573897 <exec_byte_code+10053>, 0x5738d9 <exec_byte_code+10119>, 
          0x573907 <exec_byte_code+10165>, 0x573935 <exec_byte_code+10211>, 
          0x573963 <exec_byte_code+10257>, 0x573991 <exec_byte_code+10303>, 
          0x5739cf <exec_byte_code+10365>, 0x573a0d <exec_byte_code+10427>, 
          0x573a4b <exec_byte_code+10489>, 0x573a89 <exec_byte_code+10551>, 
          0x573b5c <exec_byte_code+10762>, 0x573b9a <exec_byte_code+10824>, 
          0x573bd8 <exec_byte_code+10886>, 0x573c06 <exec_byte_code+10932>, 
          0x573c44 <exec_byte_code+10994>, 0x573c82 <exec_byte_code+11056>, 
          0x573cc6 <exec_byte_code+11124>, 0x573d0a <exec_byte_code+11192>, 
          0x5730f4 <exec_byte_code+8098>, 0x57312c <exec_byte_code+8154>, 
          0x573d42 <exec_byte_code+11248>, 0x573d9f <exec_byte_code+11341>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x571d07 <exec_byte_code+2997>, 
          0x571dbe <exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x571e92 <exec_byte_code+3392>, 
          0x571f66 <exec_byte_code+3604>, 0x57203f <exec_byte_code+3821>, 
          0x57290d <exec_byte_code+6075>, 0x572c0a <exec_byte_code+6840>, 
          0x573208 <exec_byte_code+8374>, 0x573f1a <exec_byte_code+11720>, 
          0x573f6a <exec_byte_code+11800>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573fcd <exec_byte_code+11899>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x574023 <exec_byte_code+11985> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 12
        op = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x9a8b50 <pure+1544272>
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa7956b <pure+2398827> "\002\")\207", 
          byte_string = 10128169, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa79559 <pure+2398809> "\211\203\b", 
          next = 0x7fffffffde30
        }
        top = 0x7fffffffdc18
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#24 0x00000000005407c2 in funcall_lambda (fun=10128125, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffddc8) at eval.c:2894
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#25 0x0000000000540d43 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffddc0) at eval.c:2775
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 20487506
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#26 0x00000000005718a1 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=10128941, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1028, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffdf78) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573e29 <exec_byte_code+11479>, 0x573e2b <exec_byte_code+11481>, 
          0x573e2d <exec_byte_code+11483>, 0x573e2f <exec_byte_code+11485>, 
          0x573e2f <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x573e6d <exec_byte_code+11547>, 
          0x573eba <exec_byte_code+11624>, 0x571438 <exec_byte_code+742>, 
          0x57143a <exec_byte_code+744>, 0x57143c <exec_byte_code+746>, 
          0x57143e <exec_byte_code+748>, 0x571440 <exec_byte_code+750>, 
          0x571440 <exec_byte_code+750>, 0x571445 <exec_byte_code+755>, 
          0x571414 <exec_byte_code+706>, 0x5716e9 <exec_byte_code+1431>, 
          0x5716eb <exec_byte_code+1433>, 0x5716ed <exec_byte_code+1435>, 
          0x5716ef <exec_byte_code+1437>, 0x5716f1 <exec_byte_code+1439>, 
          0x5716f1 <exec_byte_code+1439>, 0x571718 <exec_byte_code+1478>, 
          0x5716f6 <exec_byte_code+1444>, 0x5717f7 <exec_byte_code+1701>, 
          0x5717f9 <exec_byte_code+1703>, 0x5717fb <exec_byte_code+1705>, 
          0x5717fd <exec_byte_code+1707>, 0x5717ff <exec_byte_code+1709>, 
          0x5717ff <exec_byte_code+1709>, 0x5717c4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 
          0x5717d5 <exec_byte_code+1667>, 0x571876 <exec_byte_code+1828>, 
          0x571878 <exec_byte_code+1830>, 0x57187a <exec_byte_code+1832>, 
          0x57187c <exec_byte_code+1834>, 0x57187e <exec_byte_code+1836>, 
          0x57187e <exec_byte_code+1836>, 0x571843 <exec_byte_code+1777>, 
          0x571854 <exec_byte_code+1794>, 0x5718f6 <exec_byte_code+1956>, 
          0x5718f8 <exec_byte_code+1958>, 0x5718fa <exec_byte_code+1960>, 
          0x5718fc <exec_byte_code+1962>, 0x5718fe <exec_byte_code+1964>, 
          0x5718fe <exec_byte_code+1964>, 0x5718c3 <exec_byte_code+1905>, 
          0x5718d4 <exec_byte_code+1922>, 0x572464 <exec_byte_code+4882>, 
          0x57230b <exec_byte_code+4537>, 0x572303 <exec_byte_code+4529>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5725e0 <exec_byte_code+5262>, 
          0x57267c <exec_byte_code+5418>, 0x5726c8 <exec_byte_code+5494>, 
          0x57271a <exec_byte_code+5576>, 0x57276c <exec_byte_code+5658>, 
          0x571602 <exec_byte_code+1200>, 0x57164d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 
          0x5727b6 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 0x5715a4 <exec_byte_code+1106>, 
          0x57168b <exec_byte_code+1337>, 0x5727f3 <exec_byte_code+5793>, 
          0x572831 <exec_byte_code+5855>, 0x57285f <exec_byte_code+5901>, 
          0x57289d <exec_byte_code+5963>, 0x5728d5 <exec_byte_code+6019>, 
          0x57295c <exec_byte_code+6154>, 0x57298a <exec_byte_code+6200>, 
          0x5729c8 <exec_byte_code+6262>, 0x572a0a <exec_byte_code+6328>, 
          0x572a38 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x572a66 <exec_byte_code+6420>, 
          0x572aa4 <exec_byte_code+6482>, 0x572ae2 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 
          0x572b20 <exec_byte_code+6606>, 0x572b62 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 
          0x572b9a <exec_byte_code+6728>, 0x572bd2 <exec_byte_code+6784>, 
          0x572c59 <exec_byte_code+6919>, 0x572ca2 <exec_byte_code+6992>, 
          0x572ceb <exec_byte_code+7065>, 0x572e86 <exec_byte_code+7476>, 
          0x572ec9 <exec_byte_code+7543>, 0x572f0c <exec_byte_code+7610>, 
          0x572f4f <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x572f92 <exec_byte_code+7744>, 
          0x572fca <exec_byte_code+7800>, 0x573014 <exec_byte_code+7874>, 
          0x57304c <exec_byte_code+7930>, 0x573084 <exec_byte_code+7986>, 
          0x5730bc <exec_byte_code+8042>, 0x57316a <exec_byte_code+8216>, 
          0x5721fa <exec_byte_code+4264>, 0x5731a7 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 
          0x5731d5 <exec_byte_code+8323>, 0x573257 <exec_byte_code+8453>, 
          0x573294 <exec_byte_code+8514>, 0x5732d1 <exec_byte_code+8575>, 
          0x5732ff <exec_byte_code+8621>, 0x57332f <exec_byte_code+8669>, 
          0x57335f <exec_byte_code+8717>, 0x573393 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5733c8 <exec_byte_code+8822>, 
          0x5733f8 <exec_byte_code+8870>, 0x573428 <exec_byte_code+8918>, 
          0x573458 <exec_byte_code+8966>, 0x573488 <exec_byte_code+9014>, 
          0x5734b8 <exec_byte_code+9062>, 0x5721fa <exec_byte_code+4264>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5734e6 <exec_byte_code+9108>, 
          0x573528 <exec_byte_code+9174>, 0x573556 <exec_byte_code+9220>, 
          0x573584 <exec_byte_code+9266>, 0x5735c2 <exec_byte_code+9328>, 
          0x573600 <exec_byte_code+9390>, 0x57362e <exec_byte_code+9436>, 
          0x57377f <exec_byte_code+9773>, 0x5737bd <exec_byte_code+9835>, 
          0x5737fb <exec_byte_code+9897>, 0x573839 <exec_byte_code+9959>, 
          0x573869 <exec_byte_code+10007>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x572176 <exec_byte_code+4132>, 0x571973 <exec_byte_code+2081>, 
          0x5714b5 <exec_byte_code+867>, 0x571a44 <exec_byte_code+2290>, 
          0x571b33 <exec_byte_code+2529>, 0x571c1d <exec_byte_code+2763>, 
          0x572118 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x572152 <exec_byte_code+4096>, 
          0x571793 <exec_byte_code+1601>, 0x5721c9 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 
          0x57222b <exec_byte_code+4313>, 0x57228f <exec_byte_code+4413>, 
          0x5722c0 <exec_byte_code+4462>, 0x572495 <exec_byte_code+4931>, 
          0x5724eb <exec_byte_code+5017>, 0x57252d <exec_byte_code+5083>, 
          0x572580 <exec_byte_code+5166>, 0x571944 <exec_byte_code+2034>, 
          0x573897 <exec_byte_code+10053>, 0x5738d9 <exec_byte_code+10119>, 
          0x573907 <exec_byte_code+10165>, 0x573935 <exec_byte_code+10211>, 
          0x573963 <exec_byte_code+10257>, 0x573991 <exec_byte_code+10303>, 
          0x5739cf <exec_byte_code+10365>, 0x573a0d <exec_byte_code+10427>, 
          0x573a4b <exec_byte_code+10489>, 0x573a89 <exec_byte_code+10551>, 
          0x573b5c <exec_byte_code+10762>, 0x573b9a <exec_byte_code+10824>, 
          0x573bd8 <exec_byte_code+10886>, 0x573c06 <exec_byte_code+10932>, 
          0x573c44 <exec_byte_code+10994>, 0x573c82 <exec_byte_code+11056>, 
          0x573cc6 <exec_byte_code+11124>, 0x573d0a <exec_byte_code+11192>, 
          0x5730f4 <exec_byte_code+8098>, 0x57312c <exec_byte_code+8154>, 
          0x573d42 <exec_byte_code+11248>, 0x573d9f <exec_byte_code+11341>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x571d07 <exec_byte_code+2997>, 
          0x571dbe <exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x571e92 <exec_byte_code+3392>, 
          0x571f66 <exec_byte_code+3604>, 0x57203f <exec_byte_code+3821>, 
          0x57290d <exec_byte_code+6075>, 0x572c0a <exec_byte_code+6840>, 
          0x573208 <exec_byte_code+8374>, 0x573f1a <exec_byte_code+11720>, 
          0x573f6a <exec_byte_code+11800>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573fcd <exec_byte_code+11899>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x574023 <exec_byte_code+11985> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 10
        op = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x9a8e30 <pure+1545008>
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa7941c <pure+2398492> "\n)B\211A\t=\204\032", 
          byte_string = 10128905, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa7940f <pure+2398479> "\b\204\b", 
          next = 0x7fffffffdfd0
        }
        top = 0x7fffffffddc0
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#27 0x00000000005407c2 in funcall_lambda (fun=10128853, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdf78) at eval.c:2894
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#28 0x0000000000540d43 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdf70) at eval.c:2775
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 15703282
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#29 0x00000000005718a1 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=10126005, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=1024, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffe1a0) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573e29 <exec_byte_code+11479>, 0x573e2b <exec_byte_code+11481>, 
          0x573e2d <exec_byte_code+11483>, 0x573e2f <exec_byte_code+11485>, 
          0x573e2f <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x573e6d <exec_byte_code+11547>, 
          0x573eba <exec_byte_code+11624>, 0x571438 <exec_byte_code+742>, 
          0x57143a <exec_byte_code+744>, 0x57143c <exec_byte_code+746>, 
          0x57143e <exec_byte_code+748>, 0x571440 <exec_byte_code+750>, 
          0x571440 <exec_byte_code+750>, 0x571445 <exec_byte_code+755>, 
          0x571414 <exec_byte_code+706>, 0x5716e9 <exec_byte_code+1431>, 
          0x5716eb <exec_byte_code+1433>, 0x5716ed <exec_byte_code+1435>, 
          0x5716ef <exec_byte_code+1437>, 0x5716f1 <exec_byte_code+1439>, 
          0x5716f1 <exec_byte_code+1439>, 0x571718 <exec_byte_code+1478>, 
          0x5716f6 <exec_byte_code+1444>, 0x5717f7 <exec_byte_code+1701>, 
          0x5717f9 <exec_byte_code+1703>, 0x5717fb <exec_byte_code+1705>, 
          0x5717fd <exec_byte_code+1707>, 0x5717ff <exec_byte_code+1709>, 
          0x5717ff <exec_byte_code+1709>, 0x5717c4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 
          0x5717d5 <exec_byte_code+1667>, 0x571876 <exec_byte_code+1828>, 
          0x571878 <exec_byte_code+1830>, 0x57187a <exec_byte_code+1832>, 
          0x57187c <exec_byte_code+1834>, 0x57187e <exec_byte_code+1836>, 
          0x57187e <exec_byte_code+1836>, 0x571843 <exec_byte_code+1777>, 
          0x571854 <exec_byte_code+1794>, 0x5718f6 <exec_byte_code+1956>, 
          0x5718f8 <exec_byte_code+1958>, 0x5718fa <exec_byte_code+1960>, 
          0x5718fc <exec_byte_code+1962>, 0x5718fe <exec_byte_code+1964>, 
          0x5718fe <exec_byte_code+1964>, 0x5718c3 <exec_byte_code+1905>, 
          0x5718d4 <exec_byte_code+1922>, 0x572464 <exec_byte_code+4882>, 
          0x57230b <exec_byte_code+4537>, 0x572303 <exec_byte_code+4529>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5725e0 <exec_byte_code+5262>, 
          0x57267c <exec_byte_code+5418>, 0x5726c8 <exec_byte_code+5494>, 
          0x57271a <exec_byte_code+5576>, 0x57276c <exec_byte_code+5658>, 
          0x571602 <exec_byte_code+1200>, 0x57164d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 
          0x5727b6 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 0x5715a4 <exec_byte_code+1106>, 
          0x57168b <exec_byte_code+1337>, 0x5727f3 <exec_byte_code+5793>, 
          0x572831 <exec_byte_code+5855>, 0x57285f <exec_byte_code+5901>, 
          0x57289d <exec_byte_code+5963>, 0x5728d5 <exec_byte_code+6019>, 
          0x57295c <exec_byte_code+6154>, 0x57298a <exec_byte_code+6200>, 
          0x5729c8 <exec_byte_code+6262>, 0x572a0a <exec_byte_code+6328>, 
          0x572a38 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x572a66 <exec_byte_code+6420>, 
          0x572aa4 <exec_byte_code+6482>, 0x572ae2 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 
          0x572b20 <exec_byte_code+6606>, 0x572b62 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 
          0x572b9a <exec_byte_code+6728>, 0x572bd2 <exec_byte_code+6784>, 
          0x572c59 <exec_byte_code+6919>, 0x572ca2 <exec_byte_code+6992>, 
          0x572ceb <exec_byte_code+7065>, 0x572e86 <exec_byte_code+7476>, 
          0x572ec9 <exec_byte_code+7543>, 0x572f0c <exec_byte_code+7610>, 
          0x572f4f <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x572f92 <exec_byte_code+7744>, 
          0x572fca <exec_byte_code+7800>, 0x573014 <exec_byte_code+7874>, 
          0x57304c <exec_byte_code+7930>, 0x573084 <exec_byte_code+7986>, 
          0x5730bc <exec_byte_code+8042>, 0x57316a <exec_byte_code+8216>, 
          0x5721fa <exec_byte_code+4264>, 0x5731a7 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 
          0x5731d5 <exec_byte_code+8323>, 0x573257 <exec_byte_code+8453>, 
          0x573294 <exec_byte_code+8514>, 0x5732d1 <exec_byte_code+8575>, 
          0x5732ff <exec_byte_code+8621>, 0x57332f <exec_byte_code+8669>, 
          0x57335f <exec_byte_code+8717>, 0x573393 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5733c8 <exec_byte_code+8822>, 
          0x5733f8 <exec_byte_code+8870>, 0x573428 <exec_byte_code+8918>, 
          0x573458 <exec_byte_code+8966>, 0x573488 <exec_byte_code+9014>, 
          0x5734b8 <exec_byte_code+9062>, 0x5721fa <exec_byte_code+4264>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5734e6 <exec_byte_code+9108>, 
          0x573528 <exec_byte_code+9174>, 0x573556 <exec_byte_code+9220>, 
          0x573584 <exec_byte_code+9266>, 0x5735c2 <exec_byte_code+9328>, 
          0x573600 <exec_byte_code+9390>, 0x57362e <exec_byte_code+9436>, 
          0x57377f <exec_byte_code+9773>, 0x5737bd <exec_byte_code+9835>, 
          0x5737fb <exec_byte_code+9897>, 0x573839 <exec_byte_code+9959>, 
          0x573869 <exec_byte_code+10007>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x572176 <exec_byte_code+4132>, 0x571973 <exec_byte_code+2081>, 
          0x5714b5 <exec_byte_code+867>, 0x571a44 <exec_byte_code+2290>, 
          0x571b33 <exec_byte_code+2529>, 0x571c1d <exec_byte_code+2763>, 
          0x572118 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x572152 <exec_byte_code+4096>, 
          0x571793 <exec_byte_code+1601>, 0x5721c9 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 
          0x57222b <exec_byte_code+4313>, 0x57228f <exec_byte_code+4413>, 
          0x5722c0 <exec_byte_code+4462>, 0x572495 <exec_byte_code+4931>, 
          0x5724eb <exec_byte_code+5017>, 0x57252d <exec_byte_code+5083>, 
          0x572580 <exec_byte_code+5166>, 0x571944 <exec_byte_code+2034>, 
          0x573897 <exec_byte_code+10053>, 0x5738d9 <exec_byte_code+10119>, 
          0x573907 <exec_byte_code+10165>, 0x573935 <exec_byte_code+10211>, 
          0x573963 <exec_byte_code+10257>, 0x573991 <exec_byte_code+10303>, 
          0x5739cf <exec_byte_code+10365>, 0x573a0d <exec_byte_code+10427>, 
          0x573a4b <exec_byte_code+10489>, 0x573a89 <exec_byte_code+10551>, 
          0x573b5c <exec_byte_code+10762>, 0x573b9a <exec_byte_code+10824>, 
          0x573bd8 <exec_byte_code+10886>, 0x573c06 <exec_byte_code+10932>, 
          0x573c44 <exec_byte_code+10994>, 0x573c82 <exec_byte_code+11056>, 
          0x573cc6 <exec_byte_code+11124>, 0x573d0a <exec_byte_code+11192>, 
          0x5730f4 <exec_byte_code+8098>, 0x57312c <exec_byte_code+8154>, 
          0x573d42 <exec_byte_code+11248>, 0x573d9f <exec_byte_code+11341>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x571d07 <exec_byte_code+2997>, 
          0x571dbe <exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x571e92 <exec_byte_code+3392>, 
          0x571f66 <exec_byte_code+3604>, 0x57203f <exec_byte_code+3821>, 
          0x57290d <exec_byte_code+6075>, 0x572c0a <exec_byte_code+6840>, 
          0x573208 <exec_byte_code+8374>, 0x573f1a <exec_byte_code+11720>, 
          0x573f6a <exec_byte_code+11800>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573fcd <exec_byte_code+11899>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x574023 <exec_byte_code+11985> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 8
        op = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x9a82b8 <pure+1542072>
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa79838 <pure+2399544> "\210\301 )\207", 
          byte_string = 10125969, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa7982c <pure+2399532> "p\030\301 \210\302\001\206\v", 
          next = 0x7fffffffe430
        }
        top = 0x7fffffffdf70
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#30 0x00000000005407c2 in funcall_lambda (fun=10125917, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffe1a0) at eval.c:2894
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#31 0x0000000000540d43 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe198) at eval.c:2775
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 20487058
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#32 0x000000000053c894 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=2, 
    args=0x7fffffffe198) at callint.c:270
No locals.
#33 0x0000000000540b88 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe190) at eval.c:2706
        fun = 11592773
        original_fun = 12532130
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#34 0x000000000053e08a in Fcall_interactively (function=20487058, 
    record_flag=12414258, keys=12449013) at callint.c:876
        val = <optimized out>
        args = 0x7fffffffe190
        visargs = 0x7fffffffe1a8
        specs = <optimized out>
        filter_specs = <optimized out>
        teml = <optimized out>
        up_event = 12414258
        enable = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
        next_event = <optimized out>
        prefix_arg = 12414258
        string = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        varies = 0x7fffffffe1c0 ""
        i = 3
        nargs = 3
        mark = <optimized out>
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 20487058
        save_last_command = 12454226
        save_this_original_command = 20487058
        save_real_this_command = 20487058
#35 0x0000000000540c2b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe3a8) at eval.c:2733
        internal_argbuf = {20487058, 12414258, 0, 5440526, 40, 19761542, 
          12452338, 1}
        fun = 11592725
        original_fun = 12532562
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffe3b0
        i = <optimized out>
#36 0x00000000005718a1 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=9507149, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=4100, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffe568) at bytecode.c:920
        targets = {0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573e29 <exec_byte_code+11479>, 0x573e2b <exec_byte_code+11481>, 
          0x573e2d <exec_byte_code+11483>, 0x573e2f <exec_byte_code+11485>, 
          0x573e2f <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x573e6d <exec_byte_code+11547>, 
          0x573eba <exec_byte_code+11624>, 0x571438 <exec_byte_code+742>, 
          0x57143a <exec_byte_code+744>, 0x57143c <exec_byte_code+746>, 
          0x57143e <exec_byte_code+748>, 0x571440 <exec_byte_code+750>, 
          0x571440 <exec_byte_code+750>, 0x571445 <exec_byte_code+755>, 
          0x571414 <exec_byte_code+706>, 0x5716e9 <exec_byte_code+1431>, 
          0x5716eb <exec_byte_code+1433>, 0x5716ed <exec_byte_code+1435>, 
          0x5716ef <exec_byte_code+1437>, 0x5716f1 <exec_byte_code+1439>, 
          0x5716f1 <exec_byte_code+1439>, 0x571718 <exec_byte_code+1478>, 
          0x5716f6 <exec_byte_code+1444>, 0x5717f7 <exec_byte_code+1701>, 
          0x5717f9 <exec_byte_code+1703>, 0x5717fb <exec_byte_code+1705>, 
          0x5717fd <exec_byte_code+1707>, 0x5717ff <exec_byte_code+1709>, 
          0x5717ff <exec_byte_code+1709>, 0x5717c4 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 
          0x5717d5 <exec_byte_code+1667>, 0x571876 <exec_byte_code+1828>, 
          0x571878 <exec_byte_code+1830>, 0x57187a <exec_byte_code+1832>, 
          0x57187c <exec_byte_code+1834>, 0x57187e <exec_byte_code+1836>, 
          0x57187e <exec_byte_code+1836>, 0x571843 <exec_byte_code+1777>, 
          0x571854 <exec_byte_code+1794>, 0x5718f6 <exec_byte_code+1956>, 
          0x5718f8 <exec_byte_code+1958>, 0x5718fa <exec_byte_code+1960>, 
          0x5718fc <exec_byte_code+1962>, 0x5718fe <exec_byte_code+1964>, 
          0x5718fe <exec_byte_code+1964>, 0x5718c3 <exec_byte_code+1905>, 
          0x5718d4 <exec_byte_code+1922>, 0x572464 <exec_byte_code+4882>, 
          0x57230b <exec_byte_code+4537>, 0x572303 <exec_byte_code+4529>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5725e0 <exec_byte_code+5262>, 
          0x57267c <exec_byte_code+5418>, 0x5726c8 <exec_byte_code+5494>, 
          0x57271a <exec_byte_code+5576>, 0x57276c <exec_byte_code+5658>, 
          0x571602 <exec_byte_code+1200>, 0x57164d <exec_byte_code+1275>, 
          0x5727b6 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 0x5715a4 <exec_byte_code+1106>, 
          0x57168b <exec_byte_code+1337>, 0x5727f3 <exec_byte_code+5793>, 
          0x572831 <exec_byte_code+5855>, 0x57285f <exec_byte_code+5901>, 
          0x57289d <exec_byte_code+5963>, 0x5728d5 <exec_byte_code+6019>, 
          0x57295c <exec_byte_code+6154>, 0x57298a <exec_byte_code+6200>, 
          0x5729c8 <exec_byte_code+6262>, 0x572a0a <exec_byte_code+6328>, 
          0x572a38 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x572a66 <exec_byte_code+6420>, 
          0x572aa4 <exec_byte_code+6482>, 0x572ae2 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 
          0x572b20 <exec_byte_code+6606>, 0x572b62 <exec_byte_code+6672>, 
          0x572b9a <exec_byte_code+6728>, 0x572bd2 <exec_byte_code+6784>, 
          0x572c59 <exec_byte_code+6919>, 0x572ca2 <exec_byte_code+6992>, 
          0x572ceb <exec_byte_code+7065>, 0x572e86 <exec_byte_code+7476>, 
          0x572ec9 <exec_byte_code+7543>, 0x572f0c <exec_byte_code+7610>, 
          0x572f4f <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x572f92 <exec_byte_code+7744>, 
          0x572fca <exec_byte_code+7800>, 0x573014 <exec_byte_code+7874>, 
          0x57304c <exec_byte_code+7930>, 0x573084 <exec_byte_code+7986>, 
          0x5730bc <exec_byte_code+8042>, 0x57316a <exec_byte_code+8216>, 
          0x5721fa <exec_byte_code+4264>, 0x5731a7 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 
          0x5731d5 <exec_byte_code+8323>, 0x573257 <exec_byte_code+8453>, 
          0x573294 <exec_byte_code+8514>, 0x5732d1 <exec_byte_code+8575>, 
          0x5732ff <exec_byte_code+8621>, 0x57332f <exec_byte_code+8669>, 
          0x57335f <exec_byte_code+8717>, 0x573393 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5733c8 <exec_byte_code+8822>, 
          0x5733f8 <exec_byte_code+8870>, 0x573428 <exec_byte_code+8918>, 
          0x573458 <exec_byte_code+8966>, 0x573488 <exec_byte_code+9014>, 
          0x5734b8 <exec_byte_code+9062>, 0x5721fa <exec_byte_code+4264>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x5734e6 <exec_byte_code+9108>, 
          0x573528 <exec_byte_code+9174>, 0x573556 <exec_byte_code+9220>, 
          0x573584 <exec_byte_code+9266>, 0x5735c2 <exec_byte_code+9328>, 
          0x573600 <exec_byte_code+9390>, 0x57362e <exec_byte_code+9436>, 
          0x57377f <exec_byte_code+9773>, 0x5737bd <exec_byte_code+9835>, 
          0x5737fb <exec_byte_code+9897>, 0x573839 <exec_byte_code+9959>, 
          0x573869 <exec_byte_code+10007>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x572176 <exec_byte_code+4132>, 0x571973 <exec_byte_code+2081>, 
          0x5714b5 <exec_byte_code+867>, 0x571a44 <exec_byte_code+2290>, 
          0x571b33 <exec_byte_code+2529>, 0x571c1d <exec_byte_code+2763>, 
          0x572118 <exec_byte_code+4038>, 0x572152 <exec_byte_code+4096>, 
          0x571793 <exec_byte_code+1601>, 0x5721c9 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 
          0x57222b <exec_byte_code+4313>, 0x57228f <exec_byte_code+4413>, 
          0x5722c0 <exec_byte_code+4462>, 0x572495 <exec_byte_code+4931>, 
          0x5724eb <exec_byte_code+5017>, 0x57252d <exec_byte_code+5083>, 
          0x572580 <exec_byte_code+5166>, 0x571944 <exec_byte_code+2034>, 
          0x573897 <exec_byte_code+10053>, 0x5738d9 <exec_byte_code+10119>, 
          0x573907 <exec_byte_code+10165>, 0x573935 <exec_byte_code+10211>, 
          0x573963 <exec_byte_code+10257>, 0x573991 <exec_byte_code+10303>, 
          0x5739cf <exec_byte_code+10365>, 0x573a0d <exec_byte_code+10427>, 
          0x573a4b <exec_byte_code+10489>, 0x573a89 <exec_byte_code+10551>, 
          0x573b5c <exec_byte_code+10762>, 0x573b9a <exec_byte_code+10824>, 
          0x573bd8 <exec_byte_code+10886>, 0x573c06 <exec_byte_code+10932>, 
          0x573c44 <exec_byte_code+10994>, 0x573c82 <exec_byte_code+11056>, 
          0x573cc6 <exec_byte_code+11124>, 0x573d0a <exec_byte_code+11192>, 
          0x5730f4 <exec_byte_code+8098>, 0x57312c <exec_byte_code+8154>, 
          0x573d42 <exec_byte_code+11248>, 0x573d9f <exec_byte_code+11341>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x571d07 <exec_byte_code+2997>, 
          0x571dbe <exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x571e92 <exec_byte_code+3392>, 
          0x571f66 <exec_byte_code+3604>, 0x57203f <exec_byte_code+3821>, 
          0x57290d <exec_byte_code+6075>, 0x572c0a <exec_byte_code+6840>, 
          0x573208 <exec_byte_code+8374>, 0x573f1a <exec_byte_code+11720>, 
          0x573f6a <exec_byte_code+11800>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573fcd <exec_byte_code+11899>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x573dde <exec_byte_code+11404>, 
          0x574023 <exec_byte_code+11985> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 4
        op = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x911150 <pure+923216>
        stack = {
          pc = 0xabbca3 <pure+2671011> "\006\006\071\203\233", 
          byte_string = 9507113, 
          byte_string_start = 0xabbc2f <pure+2670895> "\306\020\211?\205\f", 
          next = 0x0
        }
        top = 0x7fffffffe3a8
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#37 0x00000000005407c2 in funcall_lambda (fun=9507069, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffe568) at eval.c:2894
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#38 0x0000000000540d43 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe560) at eval.c:2775
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 12458594
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#39 0x00000000005421f8 in call1 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:2579
No locals.
#40 0x00000000004e3415 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1572
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {40, 12441088, 12019776, 12414208, 0, 5440526, 
          140737488348784, 5506371, 12865190, 15763730, 12865190, 0, 0, 
          5508917, 12462130, 12865190, 8583969, 15763730, 15763730, 5087554, 
          12640486, 12414258, 12414258, 5087849, 15904256, 4000, 0, 0, 0, 
          5512067}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 52
        prev_buffer = 0xbdd600
#41 0x000000000053f358 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4e2eeb <command_loop_1>, handlers=12466210, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4da166 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1350
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#42 0x00000000004d5f90 in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12414258)
    at keyboard.c:1196
        val = <optimized out>
#43 0x000000000053f239 in internal_catch (tag=12462178, 
    func=func@entry=0x4d5f76 <command_loop_2>, arg=12414258) at eval.c:1111
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#44 0x00000000004d5f28 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1175
No locals.
#45 0x00000000004d9dc8 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:785
        val = <optimized out>
#46 0x00000000004da098 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:856
        buffer = <optimized out>
#47 0x00000000004d59a9 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffe8a8)
    at emacs.c:1642
        dummy = 6036221
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 8720000, 
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0

Lisp Backtrace:
"vconcat" (0xffffd4f8)
"eval" (0xffffd580)
"progn" (0xffffd688)
"unwind-protect" (0xffffd758)
"save-current-buffer" (0xffffd838)
"let" (0xffffd988)
"testbug" (0xffffda40)
"eval" (0xffffdc20)
"eval-last-sexp-1" (0xffffddc8)
"eval-last-sexp" (0xffffdf78)
"eval-print-last-sexp" (0xffffe1a0)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffe198)
"call-interactively" (0xffffe3b0)
"command-execute" (0xffffe568)

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2014-09-13 on maru2
Repository revision: 111226 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11600000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)

Configured using:
 `configure --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 'CFLAGS=-Og -ggdb' --with-wide-int'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])