Subject: [PATCH] Fix a typo in `fit-window-to-buffer' doc string

From: Kan-Ru Chen (陳侃如) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:33:44 +0800

>From ca0a101c8af3cbaa059176e0f7da2b72e044cd86 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Kan-Ru=20Chen=20=28=E9=99=B3=E4=BE=83=E5=A6=82=29?=
 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:28:32 +0800
Subject: Fix typo in `fit-window-to-buffer' doc string.

diff --git a/lisp/ChangeLog b/lisp/ChangeLog
index 66765cd..7287dbc 100644
--- a/lisp/ChangeLog
+++ b/lisp/ChangeLog
@@ -1,8 +1,12 @@
+2014-09-12  Kan-Ru Chen (陳侃如)  <[email-masked]>
+
+	* window.el (fit-window-to-buffer): Doc fix.
+
 2014-09-10  Ivan Shmakov  <[email-masked]>  (tiny change)
 
 	* desktop.el (desktop-create-buffer): Check that buffers are still live
 	before burying them (bug#18373).
 
 2014-09-09  Glenn Morris  <[email-masked]>
 
 	* calendar/diary-lib.el (diary-list-entries):
diff --git a/lisp/window.el b/lisp/window.el
index c73f019..4dc30ff 100644
--- a/lisp/window.el
+++ b/lisp/window.el
@@ -7168,17 +7168,17 @@ the accessible portion of its buffer.  The optional argument
 MAX-HEIGHT specifies a maximum height and defaults to the height
 of WINDOW's frame.  The optional argument MIN-HEIGHT specifies a
 minimum height and defaults to `window-min-height'.  Both
 MAX-HEIGHT and MIN-HEIGHT are specified in lines and include mode
 and header line and a bottom divider, if any.
 
 If WINDOW is part of a horizontal combination and the value of
 the option `fit-window-to-buffer-horizontally' is non-nil, adjust
-WINDOW's height.  The new width of WINDOW is calculated from the
+WINDOW's width.  The new width of WINDOW is calculated from the
 maximum length of its buffer's lines that follow the current
 start position of WINDOW.  The optional argument MAX-WIDTH
 specifies a maximum width and defaults to the width of WINDOW's
 frame.  The optional argument MIN-WIDTH specifies a minimum width
 and defaults to `window-min-width'.  Both MAX-WIDTH and MIN-WIDTH
 are specified in columns and include fringes, margins, a
 scrollbar and a vertical divider, if any.
 
-- 
1.9.1