Subject: Re: bug#18426: [PATCH] Increase default size of imenu-auto-rescan-maxout

From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:33:45 +0200

tags 18426 fixed
close 18426 26.2
quit

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
>> I have no further feedback, but the call on installing it in emacs-26
>> belongs to Eli.
>
> I'm okay with that, thanks.

Pushed on Alex's behalf as 1c22f037fd to emacs-26

Alex, I wasn't sure if you'd signed copyright papers or not, so I
marked this change as exempt, since itʼs small. If youʼre planning to
contribute bigger changes to emacs, it would be good to get the
copyright assignment paperwork in order (I say 'paperwork', but the
process is pretty much electronic these days).

Thanks

Robert