Subject: bug#18426: 24.3; imenu-auto-rescan-maxout not mentioned in manual

From: Ethan Glasser-Camp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 12:13:30 -0400

1. Turn on imenu-auto-rescan in some buffers.

2. Start using imenu which mostly seems to work fine on files ~60kb in size,
but occasionally gets stale and takes you to a line that doesn't
correspond to what you selected.

3. Read and reread
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Imenu.html
which explains that imenu-auto-rescan controls the automatic rescanning,
so everything should be fine. Why isn't this workinG?

4. Eventually discover that there's a variable called
imenu-auto-rescan-maxout, which is set to 60000. Sigh sadly and
customize it.

Relatedly, I'm not sure how old the imenu-auto-rescan-maxout variable
is, but it seems to me like 60000 is pretty small in 2014. I bumped it
up to 150000 and behavior is still essentially instantaneous. I see some
people online have bumped it up to ~10MB. In addition to documenting the
variable, would it maybe be a good idea to raise it a bit?

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7)
 of 2014-03-07 on lamiak, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-
locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-
lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-
lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  whole-line-or-region-mode: t
  compilation-in-progress: (nil Malabar Compile Server)
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode 
semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-clean-many-nls-eof-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-clean-no-nl-eof-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-clean-eol-mode: t
  ethan-wspace-highlight-tabs-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  sml-modeline-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
i n g SPC s <C-backspace> <C-backspace> S e t t i n 
g SPC <backspace> <C-backspace> W i t h o u t SPC t 
h i s , SPC e m <backspace> <backspace> i m e n u SPC 
w i l l SPC " s e m i t <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> o m e t i m e s " S-SPC r e f u s e SPC 
t o SPC r e s c a n SPC b u f f e r s , SPC w h i c 
h SPC l e a v e s SPC i m e n u SPC e n t r i e s SPC 
s t a l e SPC <backspace> , SPC w h i c h SPC i s SPC 
v e r y SPC c o n f u s i n g SPC <backspace> . SPC 
<backspace> SPC W <S-backspace> <S-backspace> SPC O 
n SPC s l o w e r SPC m a c h i n e s SPC t h i s SPC 
m i g h t SPC n o t SPC b e SPC a SPC g o o d SPC i 
d e a SPC b u t SPC o n SPC <C-backspace> s o SPC f 
a r SPC n o SPC p e r f o r m a n c e SPC p r o b l 
e m s . M-q C-c C-c C-x b w r i t i <return> C-x TAB 
C-g C-x b <down> <right> <right> <return> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-> C-r h i p c h a t C-c C-x TAB C-x C-s 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x r e p o r t <tab> <tab> 
e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Git finished
Quit
user-error: End of history; no default available
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Clock stopped at [2014-09-08 Mon 11:35] after 0:08
Clock starts at [2014-09-08 Mon 11:35] - showing entire task time.
Saving file /home/ethan/src/org-files/sumall.org...
Wrote /home/ethan/src/org-files/sumall.org
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20140427.1224/yasnippet hides 
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/yasnippet/yasnippet
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elpa/iedit-20131021.116/iedit hides 
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/iedit/iedit
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/scratch/el-get hides /home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-
get/el-get/el-get
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/.dir-locals hides 
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-install hides ~/.emacs.d/el-get-
install
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/scratch/scratch hides ~/.emacs.d/scratch
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/browse-kill-ring/browse-kill-ring hides 
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/initsplit/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-
lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-
mode.git/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-
goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/debian-startup
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/rst-mode/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst
~/.emacs.d/custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/custom
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/rst-mode/rst hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-align hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-align
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-styles 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-styles
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-awk
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-bytecomp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-bytecomp
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-engine 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-engine
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-mode 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-mode
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-defs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-defs
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-menus 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-menus
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-langs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-langs
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-compat 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-compat
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-cmds 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-cmds
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-vars hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-vars
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-fonts 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-fonts
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-guess 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-guess
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-
plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ocaml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sql 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mouse 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-timer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ref 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-clojure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-screen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-shen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-
mode.git/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lob 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-archive 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ruby 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-fortran 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-exp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-faces 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-haskell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-calc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-java 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-list 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-clock 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sqlite 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-attach 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-
mode.git/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mhe 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-tangle 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-gnuplot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-perl 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-info 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-id 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-irc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-picolisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-rmail 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-keys 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-
mode.git/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-w3m 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-gnus 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ditaa 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-css 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-scala 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-src 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lilypond 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mobile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-comint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-dot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-bibtex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-matlab 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-bbdb 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-crypt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-eval 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-octave 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-emacs-
lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-python 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-habit 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-ctags 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-mscgen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-indent 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-feed 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-macs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-maxima 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-
asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-scheme 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sass 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-
inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-awk 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-plot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-install 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/.dir-locals hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/tabulated-list/tabulated-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils ielm
macros descr-text sh-script smie dired-x dired-aux align conf-mode
haskell-doc inf-haskell haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-decl-scan
haskell-indentation haskell-font-lock haskell-mode haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-align-imports dabbrev browse-url
org-colview cal-iso org-agenda org-attach org-id face-remap image-file
org-capture org-archive mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox hi-lock css-mode
ibuf-ext ibuffer novice calc-arith calc-misc calc-undo calc-math
calc-forms em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp electric em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic
em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util cal-move
parse-time browse-kill-ring magit-blame calc-yank mc-mark-more
multiple-cursors-core calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs hippie-exp mule-util semantic/html tramp-cache
semantic/wisent/javascript-jv semantic/wisent/js-wy js moz mail-extr
sgml-mode nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc
xmltok wgrep find-dired yaml-mode bookmark semantic/edit magit-extras
magit-ediff smerge-mode ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help
ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff magit view epa epg epg-config
diff-mode magit-popup git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode with-editor
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell dash server
semantic/tag-write semantic/analyze/complete semantic/db-typecache
misearch multi-isearch semantic/decorate/mode semantic/dep
semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files network-stream
starttls tls srecode/mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-awk cc-guess cc-menus
cc-styles cc-align tabify org-table executable org-clock vc-git flyspell
ispell org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-element
avl-tree ob-python diary-lib diary-loaddefs org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ffap eldoc
paredit hl-line idle-highlight ethan-java ethan-lisp ethan-esvn esvn
log-edit pcvs-util add-log ethan-misc winner offlineimap elide-head info
color-theme ethan-wspace recentf tree-widget paren autorevert xt-mouse
ethan-defuns uniquify ethan-el-get malabar-mode derived malabar-refactor
malabar-semanticdb eieio-opt speedbar sb-image dframe malabar-test
malabar-jump-to-project malabar-codegen malabar-misc malabar-import
malabar-reflection arc-mode archive-mode malabar-project malabar-groovy
fringe-helper malabar-util srecode/getset srecode/semantic
srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args srecode/find subword cc-cmds
cc-engine cc-langs malabar-annotations cc-vars cc-defs cc-bytecomp
malabar-abbrevs skeleton wisent-malabar-java-wy semantic-lex wisent-comp
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent/java-tags semantic/java
semantic/doc semantic/wisent/javat-wy malabar-variables srecode/srt-mode
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table
semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn srecode/map srecode
semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet elpy pyvenv thingatpt grep
python rx nose json idomenu imenu ido highlight-indentation flymake
compile comint find-file-in-project etags ring elpy-refactor
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup 2048-game-autoloads
elpy-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads find-file-in-project-autoloads
fuzzy-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads idle-highlight-autoloads
idomenu-autoloads iedit-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads
java-snippets-autoloads less-css-mode-autoloads malabar-mode-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads nose-autoloads popup-autoloads finder-inf
pyvenv-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
java-snippets yasnippet whole-line-or-region undo-tree diff
twittering-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap xml
sml-modeline java-mode-indent-annotations iedit rect
haskell-mode-autoloads rainbow-mode ansi-color color windmove edmacro
kmacro elhome initsplit cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit find-func
delight byte-opt warnings advice advice-preload .loaddefs el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-notify help-mode easymenu el-get-emacsmirror
el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package cl-macs gv el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl cl-lib dired emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)