Subject: bug#1841 closed by Adrian Robert <[email-masked]> (Re: C-<tab> no longer works on Emacs 23, Mac OS 10.3)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:50:03 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs,ns package:

#1841: C-<tab> no longer works on Emacs 23, Mac OS 10.3

It has been closed by Adrian Robert <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Adrian Robert <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
1841: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1841
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: C-<tab> no longer works on Emacs 23, Mac OS 10.3
From: Adrian Robert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:44:00 +0200

Checked in a fix 2009-01-21 to nsterm.m.

Subject: C-<tab> no longer works on Emacs 23, Mac OS 10.3
From: "Alex Schröder" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:42:33 +0100

GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin7.9.0, NS
apple-appkit-743.43) of 2008-12-23 on Alpinobombus.local

When I start /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -Q and press
C-h k C-<tab> nothing happens. In the past, I had C-<tab> bound to
dabbrev-expand or hippie-expand. This no longer works.