Subject: bug#18393: mm-view-pkcs7-verify ignores mml-smime-use

From: Jens Lechtenboerger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 10:56:50 +0200

On 2019-09-28, at 19:55, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> Jens Lechtenboerger <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> At the end of 2015, when gnus was still maintained in its own
>> repository (https://git.gnus.org/gnus.git) and had a "lisp/tests"
>> subdirectory, I refactored gnus code for OpenPGP and S/MIME and
>> added tests/gnustest-mml-sec.el with key material in
>> tests/mml-gpghome (with expired subkeys, disabled keys, revoked
>> uids).  I don’t know whether that is still publicly accessible
>> anywhere but I’ve got a local copy with my merged branch if you are
>> interested.
>
> I do not seem to have a "mml-gpghome" directory on any of my machines.
> Could you tar up and mail me the test data?

I uploaded a tar archive for the test directory here:
https://uni-muenster.sciebo.de/s/OIfu8cUSgqRfhVs

The file gnustest-mml-sec.README contains initial pointers.

Best wishes
Jens