Subject: bug#18393: mm-view-pkcs7-verify ignores mml-smime-use

From: Jens Lechtenboerger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 20:15:49 +0200

On 2019-09-27, at 17:19, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> But I should be doing more testing before I start hacking away, and have
> a bigger test corpus.
>
> Does anybody know of one that's handy with different signing/encryption
> methods?

At the end of 2015, when gnus was still maintained in its own
repository (https://git.gnus.org/gnus.git) and had a "lisp/tests"
subdirectory, I refactored gnus code for OpenPGP and S/MIME and
added tests/gnustest-mml-sec.el with key material in
tests/mml-gpghome (with expired subkeys, disabled keys, revoked
uids).  I don’t know whether that is still publicly accessible
anywhere but I’ve got a local copy with my merged branch if you are
interested.

I did not create S/MIME messages of the form of this bug report.

Best wishes
Jens