Subject: bug#18390: 24.4.50; REGRESSION: `split-window' error

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 20:12:08 -0400

retitle 18390 [w32] 24.4.50; REGRESSION: `split-window' error
quit

Drew Adams <[email-masked]> writes:
> The screenshot you attached shows that there are at least
> some other problems.  This is what you should see:
> https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ColorPaletteScreenshot

Hmm, I see the correct thing on my GNU/Linux box, so this problem seems
to be Windows specific.  I will investigate further next week.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.27 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2016-09-18 built on zony
Repository revision: f0eb70d8935be90f7c03e187c12d9b60e7214cc6
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
Configured using:
 'configure --cache-file=../opt-config.cache 'CFLAGS=-O2 -g3
 -march=native' --enable-checking MAKEINFO=makeinfo-4.13a
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif=no
 --with-jpeg=no'