Subject: bug#18373: desktop-create-buffer: may call bury-buffer on a just killed buffer (?)

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 20:53:18 -0400

While this patch was sufficiently small that we could accept it as is,
if you intend to send us further patches (which I hope you do), you may
soon bump into the limit of what we can accept without paperwork.

So I think it might be worthwhile to sign the paperwork now, so that
it's out of the way.  If you agree, then please fill the form below and
send it to the FSF as instructed so they can send you the relevant
paperwork to sign.

And if I already asked you this, then please accept my apologies for
repeating myself.  I'm having a hard time keeping track of these, for
some reason (I guess I should write it down somewhere).

        Stefan

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]