Subject: Macro expansion failure [MSYS2-MinGW64]

From: Angelo Graziosi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:49:21 +0200

With recent trunk, building the 64 bit build of Emacs on Windows using 
MSYS2/MinGW64 tools, produces many "macro-expansion failure" messages:

[...]
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds 
`max-lisp-eval-depth'")
[...]

Usually, when I see those messages, I stop the build... or should I 
continue?

Thanks,
  Angelo.