Subject: Re: bug#18359: Macro expansion failure [MSYS2-MinGW64]

From: Angelo Graziosi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 23:40:21 +0200

Il 31/08/2014 22:07, Stefan Monnier ha scritto:
>>> FWIW, the presence of a `bzr' executable should not be needed.  And it
>>> should work regardless of the use of lightweight checkouts (which I use
>>> systematically, BTW)
>> With MSYS on MS-Windows?
>
> Same difference.  No matter how broken/weird the bzr/git/myfavoritevcs
> setup might be, Emacs should build just fine.
>
> Here "should" means "if it doesn't, I'd consider it as a bug".

I have used the lightweight tree since there was the transition CVS --> 
BZR, and it worked just fine on Cygwin and GNU/Linux. It is only on 
MSYS2-MinGW64 that there were these issues..

BTW, recent trunk from GIT fails with the Eager macro expansion 
failure... (on emacs-devel, others have flagged similar issues)

Ciao,
  Angelo.