Subject: Re: bug#18345: Crash in ns_read_socket

From: "Jan D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 15:43:36 +0200

Simon Carter skrev 2014-10-06 10:58:
> Looks like I spoke too soon.
>
> Although it’s not crashing I’ve just hit the issue I mentioned before,
> where all inputs are being pre-prended with another character. It's as
> though there are two input loops being run, the first of which has
> locked up and is just spitting out the same character every time.

Probably some issue with longjumping out of the event loop.  I'll look 
into it.

>
> Incidentally, my repro is essentially to run helm-do-grep1 with a couple
> of thousand filenames as input, and add/remove characters from the
> matching string; something to do with the way it’s running
> asynchronously seems to bring out this issue.

Where do you get a couple of thousand filenames?

	Jan D.

>
>
>
> On 5 October 2014 at 22:13:47, Simon Carter ([email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>) wrote:
>
>> Just tried it out, and it seems to work perfectly!
>>
>> Massive thanks for looking into this, I was starting to hit this crash
>> quite frequently.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Simon
>>
>> On 5 October 2014 at 15:53:45, Jan Djärv ([email-masked]
>> <mailto:[email-masked]>) wrote:
>>
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> I made some changes in trunk.  Please try it and let us know if you
>>> get this error again.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jan D.
>>>
>>> 29 sep 2014 kl. 15:17 skrev Simon Carter <[email-masked]
>>> <mailto:[email-masked]>>:
>>>
>>>> Digging into this, without fulling understanding the code...
>>>>
>>>> apploopnr is incremented/decremented on either side of [NSApp run]
>>>> in both ns_read_socket and ns_select. If it’s >1 after it has been
>>>> incremented there’s a call to emacs_abort(), which is what’s getting
>>>> triggered.
>>>>
>>>> I’ve fiddled around with trying to deal with apploopnr being >1 in a
>>>> couple of different ways, but without any luck.
>>>>
>>>> Interestingly, if you just remove the call to emacs_abort() it
>>>> doesn’t crash, but you seem to end up with two command inputs
>>>> running (in my case, every time I typed any letter it prepended the
>>>> letter ‘i’ to it). This seems to persists indefinitely, until emacs
>>>> is terminated.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 29 September 2014 at 12:14:00, Simon Carter ([email-masked]
>>>> <mailto:[email-masked]>) wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Managed to find some time to repro this in a debug build with GDB
>>>>> attached. Backtrace is this:
>>>>>
>>>>> #0 0x00007fff912ac292 in ?? () from
>>>>> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
>>>>> #1 0x000000010012ff93 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6,
>>>>> backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:388
>>>>> #2 0x000000010015b333 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2285
>>>>> #3 0x00000001002abd50 in ns_term_shutdown (sig=6) at nsterm.m:4470
>>>>> #4 0x0000000100130291 in shut_down_emacs (sig=6, stuff=4328534074)
>>>>> at emacs.c:2043
>>>>> #5 0x000000010012ff23 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6,
>>>>> backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:372
>>>>> #6 0x000000010015b333 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2285
>>>>> #7 0x00000001002bc93a in ns_read_socket (terminal=0x10580ff40,
>>>>> hold_quit=0x7fff5fbf70a8) at nsterm.m:3580
>>>>> #8 0x00000001001385d5 in gobble_input () at keyboard.c:6913
>>>>> #9 0x000000010013e805 in get_input_pending (flags=1) at
>>>>> keyboard.c:6834
>>>>> #10 0x000000010013b2e6 in detect_input_pending_run_timers
>>>>> (do_display=false) at keyboard.c:9974
>>>>> #11 0x0000000100139433 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=4363518054,
>>>>> prev_event=4328534074, used_mouse_menu=0x7fff5fbf789f,
>>>>> end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2578
>>>>> #12 0x0000000100135991 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fff5fbf7a80,
>>>>> bufsize=30, prompt=4328534074, dont_downcase_last=false,
>>>>> can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true,
>>>>> prevent_redisplay=false)
>>>>> at keyboard.c:9169
>>>>> #13 0x000000010013478b in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1461
>>>>> #14 0x00000001001f5abc in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1001342c0
>>>>> , handlers=4328601034, hfun=0x10014ee10 ) at eval.c:1344
>>>>> #15 0x000000010014ed09 in command_loop_2 (ignore=4328534074) at
>>>>> keyboard.c:1196
>>>>> #16 0x00000001001f50d4 in internal_catch (tag=4378858106,
>>>>> func=0x10014ece0 , arg=4328534074) at eval.c:1105
>>>>> #17 0x00000001001337c0 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1167
>>>>> #18 0x00000001001336a4 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:785
>>>>> #19 0x000000010017ca4b in read_minibuf (map=4362866118,
>>>>> initial=4328534074, prompt=4578092849, expflag=false,
>>>>> histvar=4354908098, histpos=0, defalt=4328534074,
>>>>> allow_props=false, inherit_input_method=true)
>>>>> at minibuf.c:707
>>>>> #20 0x000000010017bbb9 in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=4578092849,
>>>>> initial_contents=4328534074, keymap=4362866118, read=4328534074,
>>>>> hist=4354908098, default_value=4328534074,
>>>>> inherit_input_method=4328534122)
>>>>> at minibuf.c:990
>>>>> #21 0x00000001001f7e4a in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x7fff5fbf8208)
>>>>> at eval.c:2749
>>>>> #22 0x0000000100252d80 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4578723745,
>>>>> vector=4359312485, maxdepth=96, args_template=7196, nargs=7,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbf89b0) at bytecode.c:920
>>>>> #23 0x00000001001f8d94 in funcall_lambda (fun=4359312957, nargs=7,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbf8978) at eval.c:2890
>>>>> #24 0x00000001001f7efc in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x7fff5fbf8970)
>>>>> at eval.c:2772
>>>>> #25 0x0000000100252d80 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4578952401,
>>>>> vector=4323078813, maxdepth=36, args_template=0, nargs=0,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbf90c8) at bytecode.c:920
>>>>> #26 0x00000001001f8d94 in funcall_lambda (fun=4323082909, nargs=0,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbf90c8) at eval.c:2890
>>>>> #27 0x00000001001f7efc in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fff5fbf90c0)
>>>>> at eval.c:2772
>>>>> #28 0x00000001001f28eb in eval_sub (form=4366665382) at eval.c:2151
>>>>> #29 0x00000001001f58de in internal_lisp_condition_case
>>>>> (var=4359891458, bodyform=4366665382, handlers=4366665286) at
>>>>> eval.c:1313
>>>>> #30 0x0000000100254297 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4578959201,
>>>>> vector=4580609589, maxdepth=80, args_template=0, nargs=0,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbf9b08) at bytecode.c:1163
>>>>> #31 0x00000001001f8d94 in funcall_lambda (fun=4323070877, nargs=0,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbf9b08) at eval.c:2890
>>>>> #32 0x00000001001f7efc in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fff5fbf9b00)
>>>>> at eval.c:2772
>>>>> #33 0x00000001001f28eb in eval_sub (form=4366666454) at eval.c:2151
>>>>> #34 0x00000001001f50d4 in internal_catch (tag=4378858106,
>>>>> func=0x1001f22c0 , arg=4366666454) at eval.c:1105
>>>>> #35 0x0000000100253e8c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4578960817,
>>>>> vector=4360138309, maxdepth=100, args_template=9216, nargs=9,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbfa530) at bytecode.c:1101
>>>>> #36 0x00000001001f8d94 in funcall_lambda (fun=4360138445, nargs=9,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbfa4e8) at eval.c:2890
>>>>> #37 0x00000001001f7efc in Ffuncall (nargs=10, args=0x7fff5fbfa4e0)
>>>>> at eval.c:2772
>>>>> #38 0x00000001001f7876 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5fbfa710) at
>>>>> eval.c:2343
>>>>> #39 0x00000001001f7bc0 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fff5fbfa708)
>>>>> at eval.c:2703
>>>>> #40 0x0000000100252d80 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4578965441,
>>>>> vector=4360136845, maxdepth=44, args_template=512, nargs=9,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbfae68) at bytecode.c:920
>>>>> #41 0x00000001001f8d94 in funcall_lambda (fun=4360137077, nargs=9,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbfae68) at eval.c:2890
>>>>> #42 0x00000001001f7efc in Ffuncall (nargs=10, args=0x7fff5fbfae60)
>>>>> at eval.c:2772
>>>>> #43 0x00000001001f7876 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5fbfb090) at
>>>>> eval.c:2343
>>>>> #44 0x00000001001f7bc0 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fff5fbfb088)
>>>>> at eval.c:2703
>>>>> #45 0x0000000100252d80 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4578965441,
>>>>> vector=4360136845, maxdepth=44, args_template=512, nargs=12,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbfb830) at bytecode.c:920
>>>>> #46 0x00000001001f8d94 in funcall_lambda (fun=4360137077, nargs=12,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbfb830) at eval.c:2890
>>>>> #47 0x00000001001f7efc in Ffuncall (nargs=13, args=0x7fff5fbfb828)
>>>>> at eval.c:2772
>>>>> #48 0x0000000100252d80 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4317141457,
>>>>> vector=4364076125, maxdepth=100, args_template=4100, nargs=1,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbfbed8) at bytecode.c:920
>>>>> #49 0x00000001001f8d94 in funcall_lambda (fun=4364076717, nargs=1,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbfbed0) at eval.c:2890
>>>>> #50 0x00000001001f71c4 in apply_lambda (fun=4364076717,
>>>>> args=4363151990, count=21) at eval.c:2831
>>>>> #51 0x00000001001f2c62 in eval_sub (form=4363152166) at eval.c:2223
>>>>> #52 0x00000001001f30b4 in Fprogn (body=4363150854) at eval.c:455
>>>>> #53 0x00000001001f90a8 in funcall_lambda (fun=4363151222, nargs=0,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbfc720) at eval.c:2949
>>>>> #54 0x00000001001f7fd5 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fff5fbfc718)
>>>>> at eval.c:2784
>>>>> #55 0x00000001001ee260 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbfc718) at callint.c:270
>>>>> #56 0x00000001001f7bc0 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5fbfc710)
>>>>> at eval.c:2703
>>>>> #57 0x00000001001f737d in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fff5fbfc710) at
>>>>> eval.c:2288
>>>>> #58 0x00000001001ee715 in Fcall_interactively (function=4580578546,
>>>>> record_flag=4379624058, keys=4328584093) at callint.c:416
>>>>> #59 0x00000001001f7d3a in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fff5fbfca08)
>>>>> at eval.c:2730
>>>>> #60 0x0000000100252d80 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4299316505,
>>>>> vector=4299316541, maxdepth=52, args_template=4100, nargs=2,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbfd190) at bytecode.c:920
>>>>> ---Type to continue, or q to quit---
>>>>> #61 0x00000001001f8d94 in funcall_lambda (fun=4299316461, nargs=2,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbfd180) at eval.c:2890
>>>>> #62 0x00000001001f7efc in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fff5fbfd178)
>>>>> at eval.c:2772
>>>>> #63 0x0000000100252d80 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4299315881,
>>>>> vector=4299315917, maxdepth=60, args_template=2052, nargs=2,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbfd900) at bytecode.c:920
>>>>> #64 0x00000001001f8d94 in funcall_lambda (fun=4299315829, nargs=2,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbfd8f0) at eval.c:2890
>>>>> #65 0x00000001001f7efc in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fff5fbfd8e8)
>>>>> at eval.c:2772
>>>>> #66 0x0000000100252d80 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4579613697,
>>>>> vector=4363007285, maxdepth=12, args_template=4328534074, nargs=0,
>>>>> args=0x0) at bytecode.c:920
>>>>> #67 0x00000001001f9171 in funcall_lambda (fun=4360590749, nargs=1,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbfe020) at eval.c:2956
>>>>> #68 0x00000001001f7efc in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5fbfe018)
>>>>> at eval.c:2772
>>>>> #69 0x0000000100252d80 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4579617025,
>>>>> vector=4580831173, maxdepth=12, args_template=4328534074, nargs=0,
>>>>> args=0x0) at bytecode.c:920
>>>>> #70 0x00000001001f9171 in funcall_lambda (fun=4581318509, nargs=0,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbfeb20) at eval.c:2956
>>>>> #71 0x00000001001f7efc in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fff5fbfeb18)
>>>>> at eval.c:2772
>>>>> #72 0x00000001001ee260 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbfeb18) at callint.c:270
>>>>> #73 0x00000001001f7bc0 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5fbfeb10)
>>>>> at eval.c:2703
>>>>> #74 0x00000001001f737d in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fff5fbfeb10) at
>>>>> eval.c:2288
>>>>> #75 0x00000001001ee715 in Fcall_interactively (function=4356247602,
>>>>> record_flag=4328534074, keys=4328584093) at callint.c:416
>>>>> #76 0x00000001001f7d3a in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fff5fbfee08)
>>>>> at eval.c:2730
>>>>> #77 0x0000000100252d80 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=4299316505,
>>>>> vector=4299316541, maxdepth=52, args_template=4100, nargs=1,
>>>>> args=0x7fff5fbff568) at bytecode.c:920
>>>>> #78 0x00000001001f8d94 in funcall_lambda (fun=4299316461, nargs=1,
>>>>> arg_vector=0x7fff5fbff560) at eval.c:2890
>>>>> #79 0x00000001001f7efc in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5fbff558)
>>>>> at eval.c:2772
>>>>> #80 0x00000001001f87b7 in call1 (fn=4328593610, arg1=4356247602) at
>>>>> eval.c:2576
>>>>> #81 0x0000000100134c0b in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1568
>>>>> #82 0x00000001001f5abc in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1001342c0
>>>>> , handlers=4328601034, hfun=0x10014ee10 ) at eval.c:1344
>>>>> #83 0x000000010014ed09 in command_loop_2 (ignore=4328534074) at
>>>>> keyboard.c:1196
>>>>> #84 0x00000001001f50d4 in internal_catch (tag=4328597194,
>>>>> func=0x10014ece0 , arg=4328534074) at eval.c:1105
>>>>> #85 0x000000010013382b in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1175
>>>>> #86 0x00000001001336a4 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:785
>>>>> #87 0x00000001001339d7 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:856
>>>>> #88 0x00000001001318dc in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fff5fbffba0) at
>>>>> emacs.c:1642
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 29 August 2014 at 23:04:54, Simon Carter ([email-masked]
>>>>> <mailto:[email-masked]>(mailto:[email-masked])) wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> > Just tried that (with all the malloc guards turned on) and didn’t get any more information. The bug also doesn’t seem to
>>>>> happen in the terminal version of Emacs, only the windowed version.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > One thing that this might be related to is another bug I reported, 16896, which while it has a different callstack seems
>>>>> quite similar.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Simon
>>>>> >
>>>>> > On 29 August 2014 at 17:16:18, Jan Djärv ([email-masked]
>>>>> <mailto:[email-masked]>(mailto:[email-masked])) wrote:
>>>>> >
>>>>> > > Can you run with NSZombieEnabled=YES set in the environment?
>>>>> > > You can also throw in MallocStackLogging, MallocErrorAbort and MallocCorruptionAbort.
>>>>> > > See malloc(3).
>>>>> > >
>>>>> > > Jan D.
>>>>> > >
>>>>> > > 28 aug 2014 kl. 19:24 skrev Simon Carter :
>>>>> > >
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > I’ve had this before, but I’ve now got a 100% repro case (using custom Lisp code, unfortunately).
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
>>>>> > > > 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff9273d292 __kill + 10
>>>>> > > > 1 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a416b terminate_due_to_signal + 148
>>>>> > > > 2 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000bd879 emacs_abort + 19
>>>>> > > > 3 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100177018 ns_term_shutdown + 124
>>>>> > > > 4 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a4355 shut_down_emacs + 283
>>>>> > > > 5 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a4130 terminate_due_to_signal , + 89
>>>>> > > > 6 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000bd879 emacs_abort + 19
>>>>> > > > 7 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001803e7 ns_read_socket + 606
>>>>> > > > 8 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000aa06b gobble_input + 281
>>>>> > > > 9 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000aebf7 get_input_pending + 91
>>>>> > > > 10 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000aa848 read_char + 693
>>>>> > > > 11 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a87ee read_key_sequence + 1583
>>>>> > > > 12 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a7f67 command_loop_1 + 3867
>>>>> > > > 13 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100113d18 internal_condition_case + 251
>>>>> > > > 14 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000b69d1 command_loop_2 + 53
>>>>> > > > 15 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100113733 internal_catch + 243
>>>>> > > > 16 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a684c command_loop + 133
>>>>> > > > 17 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a676b recursive_edit_1 + 131
>>>>> > > > 18 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000ce9b7 read_minibuf + 2007
>>>>> > > > 19 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000ce1bc Fread_from_minibuffer + 256
>>>>> > > > 20 org.gnu.Emacs 0x000000010011543d Ffuncall + 1212
>>>>> > > > 21 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100147d68 exec_byte_code + 2141
>>>>> > > > 22 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 23 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100147d68 exec_byte_code + 2141
>>>>> > > > 24 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 25 org.gnu.Emacs 0x000000010011219f eval_sub + 1296
>>>>> > > > 26 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100113ae1 internal_lisp_condition_case + 543
>>>>> > > > 27 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100148c06 exec_byte_code + 5883
>>>>> > > > 28 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 29 org.gnu.Emacs 0x000000010011219f eval_sub + 1296
>>>>> > > > 30 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100113733 internal_catch + 243
>>>>> > > > 31 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001489cd exec_byte_code + 5314
>>>>> > > > 32 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 33 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100114e20 Fapply + 496
>>>>> > > > 34 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100115245 Ffuncall + 708
>>>>> > > > 35 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100147d68 exec_byte_code + 2141
>>>>> > > > 36 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 37 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100114e20 Fapply + 496
>>>>> > > > 38 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100115245 Ffuncall + 708
>>>>> > > > 39 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100147d68 exec_byte_code + 2141
>>>>> > > > 40 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 41 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100147d68 exec_byte_code + 2141
>>>>> > > > 42 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100114bad apply_lambda + 303
>>>>> > > > 43 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100111f93 eval_sub + 772
>>>>> > > > 44 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100115d4e funcall_lambda + 691
>>>>> > > > 45 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 46 org.gnu.Emacs 0x000000010010f746 Ffuncall_interactively + 58
>>>>> > > > 47 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100115245 Ffuncall + 708
>>>>> > > > 48 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100114cba Fapply + 138
>>>>> > > > 49 org.gnu.Emacs 0x000000010010fc8c Fcall_interactively + 1329
>>>>> > > > 50 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100115364 Ffuncall + 995
>>>>> > > > 51 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100147d68 exec_byte_code + 2141
>>>>> > > > 52 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 53 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100147d68 exec_byte_code + 2141
>>>>> > > > 54 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 55 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100147d68 exec_byte_code + 2141
>>>>> > > > 56 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100115d94 funcall_lambda + 761
>>>>> > > > 57 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 58 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100147d68 exec_byte_code + 2141
>>>>> > > > 59 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100115d94 funcall_lambda + 761
>>>>> > > > 60 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 61 org.gnu.Emacs 0x000000010010f746 Ffuncall_interactively + 58
>>>>> > > > 62 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100115245 Ffuncall + 708
>>>>> > > > 63 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100114cba Fapply + 138
>>>>> > > > 64 org.gnu.Emacs 0x000000010010fc8c Fcall_interactively + 1329
>>>>> > > > 65 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100115364 Ffuncall + 995
>>>>> > > > 66 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100147d68 exec_byte_code + 2141
>>>>> > > > 67 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001151bd Ffuncall + 572
>>>>> > > > 68 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001001157d1 call1 + 45
>>>>> > > > 69 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a7a86 command_loop_1 + 2618
>>>>> > > > 70 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100113d18 internal_condition_case + 251
>>>>> > > > 71 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000b69d1 command_loop_2 + 53
>>>>> > > > 72 org.gnu.Emacs 0x0000000100113733 internal_catch + 243
>>>>> > > > 73 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a68ad command_loop + 230
>>>>> > > > 74 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a676b recursive_edit_1 + 131
>>>>> > > > 75 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a69d7 Frecursive_edit + 242
>>>>> > > > 76 org.gnu.Emacs 0x00000001000a5802 main + 5204
>>>>> > > > 77 libdyld.dylib 0x00007fff96e795fd start + 1
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > Dump of assembler code for function ns_read_socket:
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180189 <+0>: push %rbp
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018018a <+1>: mov %rsp,%rbp
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018018d <+4>: push %r15
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018018f <+6>: push %r14
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180191 <+8>: push %r12
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180193 <+10>: push %rbx
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180194 <+11>: and $0xffffffffffffffe0,%rsp
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018019b <+18>: sub $0x60,%rsp
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018019f <+22>: mov %rsi,%r14
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801a2 <+25>: callq 0x1001836d1
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801a7 <+30>: mov 0x56ea2(%rip),%r15 # 0x1001d7050
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801ae <+37>: mov (%r15),%rdi
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801b1 <+40>: mov 0x5f660(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001df818
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801b8 <+47>: callq *0x5712a(%rip) # 0x1001d72e8
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801be <+53>: mov $0xffffffff,%r12d
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801c4 <+59>: test %rax,%rax
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801c7 <+62>: jne 0x1001803d2
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801cd <+68>: xor %ebx,%ebx
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801cf <+70>: cmpl $0x0,0x448aba(%rip) # 0x1005c8c90
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801d6 <+77>: jle 0x10018020c
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801d8 <+79>: xor %r12d,%r12d
>>>>> > > > ---Type to continue, or q to quit---
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801db <+82>: mov 0x448aa6(%rip),%rdi # 0x1005c8c88
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801e2 <+89>: add %rbx,%rdi
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801e5 <+92>: mov %r14,%rsi
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801e8 <+95>: callq 0x1000ae28f
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801ed <+100>: inc %r12d
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801f0 <+103>: add $0x40,%rbx
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801f4 <+107>: cmp 0x448a95(%rip),%r12d # 0x1005c8c90
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801fb <+114>: jl 0x1001801db
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001801fd <+116>: movl $0x0,0x448a89(%rip) # 0x1005c8c90
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180207 <+126>: jmpq 0x1001803d2
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018020c <+131>: lea 0x3a3fb9(%rip),%rax # 0x1005241cc
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180213 <+138>: incl (%rax)
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180215 <+140>: movl $0x0,0x448a51(%rip) # 0x1005c8c70
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018021f <+150>: vxorps %ymm0,%ymm0,%ymm0
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180223 <+154>: vmovaps %ymm0,0x20(%rsp)
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180229 <+160>: vmovaps %ymm0,(%rsp)
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018022e <+165>: lea (%rsp),%rax
>>>>> > > > ---Type to continue, or q to quit---
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180232 <+169>: mov %rax,0x448a07(%rip) # 0x1005c8c40
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180239 <+176>: mov %r14,0x448a28(%rip) # 0x1005c8c68
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180240 <+183>: mov 0x448a51(%rip),%rdi # 0x1005c8c98
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180247 <+190>: mov 0x5f2ca(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001df518
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018024e <+197>: mov 0x57093(%rip),%r12 # 0x1001d72e8
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180255 <+204>: vzeroupper
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180258 <+207>: callq *%r12
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018025b <+210>: mov 0x603be(%rip),%rdi # 0x1001e0620
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180262 <+217>: mov 0x5f2bf(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001df528
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180269 <+224>: callq *%r12
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018026c <+227>: mov 0x5f2bd(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001df530
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180273 <+234>: mov %rax,%rdi
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180276 <+237>: callq *%r12
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180279 <+240>: mov %rax,0x448a18(%rip) # 0x1005c8c98
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180280 <+247>: mov 0x448b89(%rip),%rdi # 0x1005c8e10
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180287 <+254>: test %rdi,%rdi
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018028a <+257>: je 0x1001802e3
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018028c <+259>: mov 0x5f355(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001df5e8
>>>>> > > > ---Type to continue, or q to quit---
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180293 <+266>: callq *0x5704f(%rip) # 0x1001d72e8
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180299 <+272>: test %rax,%rax
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018029c <+275>: je 0x1001802e3
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018029e <+277>: mov (%r15),%rbx
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802a1 <+280>: mov 0x448b68(%rip),%rdi # 0x1005c8e10
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802a8 <+287>: mov 0x5f2f1(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001df5a0
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802af <+294>: xor %edx,%edx
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802b1 <+296>: callq *%r12
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802b4 <+299>: mov 0x5fa15(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001dfcd0
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802bb <+306>: mov %rbx,%rdi
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802be <+309>: mov %rax,%rdx
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802c1 <+312>: callq *%r12
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802c4 <+315>: test %al,%al
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802c6 <+317>: je 0x1001802e3
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802c8 <+319>: mov 0x448b41(%rip),%rdi # 0x1005c8e10
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802cf <+326>: mov 0x5fa02(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001dfcd8
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802d6 <+333>: xor %edx,%edx
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802d8 <+335>: callq *0x5700a(%rip) # 0x1001d72e8
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802de <+341>: jmpq 0x1001803a6
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802e3 <+346>: mov 0x448b2e(%rip),%rdi # 0x1005c8e18
>>>>> > > > ---Type to continue, or q to quit---
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802ea <+353>: test %rdi,%rdi
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802ed <+356>: je 0x10018036c
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802ef <+358>: mov 0x5f2f2(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001df5e8
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802f6 <+365>: callq *0x56fec(%rip) # 0x1001d72e8
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802fc <+371>: test %rax,%rax
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001802ff <+374>: je 0x10018036c
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180301 <+376>: mov (%r15),%r14
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180304 <+379>: mov 0x448b0d(%rip),%rdi # 0x1005c8e18
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018030b <+386>: mov 0x5f28e(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001df5a0
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180312 <+393>: xor %edx,%edx
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180314 <+395>: callq *%r12
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180317 <+398>: mov %rax,%rbx
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018031a <+401>: mov 0x448aff(%rip),%rdi # 0x1005c8e20
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180321 <+408>: mov 0x5f278(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001df5a0
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180328 <+415>: xor %edx,%edx
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018032a <+417>: callq *%r12
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018032d <+420>: mov 0x5f9ac(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001dfce0
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180334 <+427>: mov %r14,%rdi
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180337 <+430>: mov %rbx,%rdx
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018033a <+433>: mov %rax,%rcx
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018033d <+436>: callq *%r12
>>>>> > > > ---Type to continue, or q to quit---
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180340 <+439>: test %al,%al
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180342 <+441>: je 0x10018036c
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180344 <+443>: mov 0x448acd(%rip),%rdi # 0x1005c8e18
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018034b <+450>: mov 0x5f986(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001dfcd8
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180352 <+457>: xor %edx,%edx
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180354 <+459>: callq *%r12
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180357 <+462>: mov 0x448ac2(%rip),%rdi # 0x1005c8e20
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018035e <+469>: mov 0x5f973(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001dfcd8
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180365 <+476>: xor %edx,%edx
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180367 <+478>: callq *%r12
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018036a <+481>: jmp 0x1001803a6
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018036c <+483>: movb $0x0,0x44892d(%rip) # 0x1005c8ca0
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180373 <+490>: mov $0xffffffff,%edi
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180378 <+495>: callq 0x1001759c2
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018037d <+500>: mov 0x448a85(%rip),%eax # 0x1005c8e08
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180383 <+506>: lea 0x1(%rax),%ecx
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180386 <+509>: mov %ecx,0x448a7c(%rip) # 0x1005c8e08
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018038c <+515>: test %eax,%eax
>>>>> > > > ---Type to continue, or q to quit---
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018038e <+517>: jne 0x1001803e2
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180390 <+519>: mov (%r15),%rdi
>>>>> > > > 0x0000000100180393 <+522>: mov 0x5f30e(%rip),%rsi # 0x1001df6a8
>>>>> > > > 0x000000010018039a <+529>: callq *0x56f48(%rip) # 0x1001d72e8
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803a0 <+535>: decl 0x448a62(%rip) # 0x1005c8e08
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803a6 <+541>: mov 0x4488c3(%rip),%r12d # 0x1005c8c70
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803ad <+548>: movl $0x0,0x4488b9(%rip) # 0x1005c8c70
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803b7 <+558>: movq $0x0,0x44887e(%rip) # 0x1005c8c40
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803c2 <+569>: movq $0x0,0x44889b(%rip) # 0x1005c8c68
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803cd <+580>: callq 0x1000aff08
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803d2 <+585>: mov %r12d,%eax
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803d5 <+588>: lea -0x20(%rbp),%rsp
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803d9 <+592>: pop %rbx
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803da <+593>: pop %r12
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803dc <+595>: pop %r14
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803de <+597>: pop %r15
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803e0 <+599>: pop %rbp
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803e1 <+600>: retq
>>>>> > > > ---Type to continue, or q to quit---
>>>>> > > > 0x00000001001803e2 <+601>: callq 0x1000bd866
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.3.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version 10.9.4 (Build 13E28))
>>>>> > > > of 2014-08-28 on scarter-mac.europe.corp.microsoft.com
>>>>> > > > Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
>>>>> > > > Configured using:
>>>>> > > > `configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD --without-dbus
>>>>> > > > --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
>>>>> > > > --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/info/emacs
>>>>> > > > --without-gnutls --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > Configured features:
>>>>> > > > ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > Important settings:
>>>>> > > > value of $LC_ALL: en_GB.UTF-8
>>>>> > > > value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
>>>>> > > > locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > Major mode: Lisp Interaction
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > Minor modes in effect:
>>>>> > > > eldoc-mode: t
>>>>> > > > evil-paredit-mode: t
>>>>> > > > paredit-mode: t
>>>>> > > > diff-hl-mode: t
>>>>> > > > diff-auto-refine-mode: t
>>>>> > > > yas-global-mode: t
>>>>> > > > yas-minor-mode: t
>>>>> > > > global-hl-line-mode: t
>>>>> > > > highlight-parentheses-mode: t
>>>>> > > > winner-mode: t
>>>>> > > > sml-modeline-mode: t
>>>>> > > > shell-dirtrack-mode: t
>>>>> > > > helm-match-plugin-mode: t
>>>>> > > > helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
>>>>> > > > savehist-mode: t
>>>>> > > > show-paren-mode: t
>>>>> > > > global-auto-revert-mode: t
>>>>> > > > flycheck-mode: t
>>>>> > > > company-mode: t
>>>>> > > > global-surround-mode: t
>>>>> > > > surround-mode: t
>>>>> > > > global-undo-tree-mode: t
>>>>> > > > undo-tree-mode: t
>>>>> > > > evil-mode: t
>>>>> > > > evil-local-mode: t
>>>>> > > > delete-selection-mode: t
>>>>> > > > ido-everywhere: t
>>>>> > > > cua-mode: t
>>>>> > > > tooltip-mode: t
>>>>> > > > electric-indent-mode: t
>>>>> > > > mouse-wheel-mode: t
>>>>> > > > menu-bar-mode: t
>>>>> > > > file-name-shadow-mode: t
>>>>> > > > global-font-lock-mode: t
>>>>> > > > font-lock-mode: t
>>>>> > > > blink-cursor-mode: t
>>>>> > > > auto-composition-mode: t
>>>>> > > > auto-encryption-mode: t
>>>>> > > > auto-compression-mode: t
>>>>> > > > size-indication-mode: t
>>>>> > > > column-number-mode: t
>>>>> > > > line-number-mode: t
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > end-emacs-bug-report>
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > Recent messages:
>>>>> > > > Loading /Users/scarter/emacs/dotemacs.el (source)...done
>>>>> > > > [yas] Loading for `lisp-interaction-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/yasnippet-20140810.1626/snippets/lisp-interaction-mode)
>>>>> (quote lisp-interaction-mode)))!
>>>>> > > > [yas] Loading compiled snippets from /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/yasnippet-20140810.1626/snippets/lisp-interaction-mode
>>>>> > > > [yas] Loading for `emacs-lisp-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/yasnippet-20140810.1626/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode)
>>>>> (quote emacs-lisp-mode)))!
>>>>> > > > [yas] Loading compiled snippets from /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/yasnippet-20140810.1626/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode
>>>>> > > > [yas] Loading for `prog-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/yasnippet-20140810.1626/snippets/prog-mode)
>>>>> (quote prog-mode)))!
>>>>> > > > [yas] Loading compiled snippets from /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/yasnippet-20140810.1626/snippets/prog-mode
>>>>> > > > Loading /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/yasnippet-20140810.1626/snippets/prog-mode/.yas-setup...done
>>>>> > > > For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-a.
>>>>> > > > delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
>>>>> > > > byte-code: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > Load-path shadows:
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/omnisharp-emacs-scarter/example-config-for-evil-mode hides /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/example-config-for-evil-mode
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/ack hides /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/nav-20120507.7/ack
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/sunrise-x-tree-1.450/sunrise-x-tree
>>>>> hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/sunrise-commander-20130222.26/sunrise-x-tree
>>>>>
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/static hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/static
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/richtext hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/richtext
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/pym hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/pym
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/product hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/product
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/poem hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/poem
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/poem-e20_3
>>>>> hides /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/poem-e20_3
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/poem-e20 hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/poem-e20
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/poe hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/poe
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/pcustom hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/pcustom
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/pces hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/pces
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/pces-e20 hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/pces-e20
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/pces-20 hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/pces-20
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/pccl hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/pccl
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/pccl-20 hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/pccl-20
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/path-util hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/path-util
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/mule-caesar
>>>>> hides /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/mule-caesar
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/mcs-e20 hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/mcs-e20
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/mcs-20 hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/mcs-20
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/mcharset hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/mcharset
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/invisible hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/invisible
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/install hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/install
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/filename hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/filename
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/emu hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/emu
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/calist hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/calist
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/broken hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/broken
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/apel-ver hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/apel-ver
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/alist hides
>>>>> /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/apel-20130823.2314/alist
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-about hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-about
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/whitespace hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/whitespace
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/timezone hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/timezone
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/flim-20130626.204/md4 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/md4
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/flim-20130626.204/hex-util hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/hex-util
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/apel-10.7/apel-10.7/env hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/env
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
>>>>>
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox-texinfo hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox-publish hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox-org hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-org
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox-odt hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-md
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox-man hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-man
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox-latex hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox-icalendar hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox-html hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-html
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox-beamer hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ox-ascii hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-w3m hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-version hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-version
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-timer hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-timer
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-table hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-table
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-src hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-src
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-rmail hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-protocol hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-plot hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-plot
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-pcomplete hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
>>>>>
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-mouse hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-mobile hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-mhe hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-macs hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macs
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-macro hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macro
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-loaddefs hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-list hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-list
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-irc hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-irc
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-install hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-install
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-inlinetask hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
>>>>>
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-info hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-info
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-indent hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-indent
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-id hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-id
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-habit hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-habit
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-gnus hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-footnote hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-feed hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-feed
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-faces hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-faces
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-eshell hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-entities hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-entities
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-element hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-element
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-docview hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-docview
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-datetree hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-ctags hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-crypt hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-compat hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-compat
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-colview hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-colview
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-clock hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-clock
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-capture hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-capture
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-bibtex hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-bbdb hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-attach hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-attach
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-archive hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-archive
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/org-agenda hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-tangle hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-table hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-table
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-sqlite hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-sql hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-shen hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-sh hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-screen hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-scheme hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-scala hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-sass hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-ruby hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-ref hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-R
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-python hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-python
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-plantuml hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-picolisp hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-perl hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-org hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-org
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-octave hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-ocaml hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-mscgen hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-maxima hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-matlab hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-makefile hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-lob hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-lisp hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-lilypond hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-ledger hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-latex hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-keys hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-js
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-java hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-java
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-io
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-haskell hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-gnuplot hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-fortran hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-exp hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-eval hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-emacs-lisp hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
>>>>>
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-dot hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-ditaa hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-css hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-css
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-core hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-core
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-comint hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-clojure hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-calc hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-C
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-awk hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/org-20140811/ob-asymptote hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/flim-20130626.204/sasl hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/flim-20130626.204/sasl-ntlm hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/flim-20130626.204/sasl-digest hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/flim-20130626.204/sasl-cram hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/flim-20130626.204/ntlm hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/ntlm
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/flim-20130626.204/hmac-md5 hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/data/elpa/flim-20130626.204/hmac-def hides
>>>>> /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
>>>>> > > > /Users/scarter/emacs/site-lisp/sym-comp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/sym-comp
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > Features:
>>>>> > > > (shadow mule-util emacsbug eldoc evil-paredit paredit diff-hl vc-dir
>>>>> > > > ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode company-jedi company-files
>>>>> > > > company-oddmuse company-keywords company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
>>>>> > > > company-etags company-gtags company-xcode company-semantic company-eclim
>>>>> > > > company-template company-css company-nxml company-elisp server org-mu4e
>>>>> > > > mu4e mu4e-speedbar mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
>>>>> > > > mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
>>>>> > > > html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists
>>>>> > > > mu4e-about mu4e-vars message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
>>>>> > > > mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
>>>>> > > > mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta yasnippet find-lisp filecache
>>>>> > > > multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
>>>>> > > > rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
>>>>> > > > mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core expand-region text-mode-expansions
>>>>> > > > the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
>>>>> > > > expand-region-custom hl-line rainbow-mode highlight-symbol
>>>>> > > > highlight-parentheses sc-wombat-theme evil-args key-chord direx winner
>>>>> > > > sml-modeline bbc-radioplay linkd keyfreq fold-dwim hideshow
>>>>> > > > folding-isearch folding nav omnisharp etags popup json flymake-cursor
>>>>> > > > shaderlab-mode projects helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat
>>>>> > > > tramp-loaddefs trampver shell dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers
>>>>> > > > helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-net
>>>>> > > > browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
>>>>> > > > url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
>>>>> > > > byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
>>>>> > > > mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-plugin bookmark pp
>>>>> > > > helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external
>>>>> > > > helm-utils grep compile sc-dired-aliases speedbar sb-image ezimage
>>>>> > > > dframe bm dired-single wdired dired-x dired org-mobile org-agenda smex
>>>>> > > > re-builder epa-file epa derived epg epg-config savehist paren autorevert
>>>>> > > > filenotify flycheck help-mode rx subr-x pcase dash company helm-locate
>>>>> > > > helm evil-jumper surround evil evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps
>>>>> > > > evil-commands evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat
>>>>> > > > evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
>>>>> > > > edmacro kmacro ispell org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
>>>>> > > > org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
>>>>> > > > ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
>>>>> > > > ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
>>>>> > > > org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
>>>>> > > > ace-window ace-jump-mode tex-site auto-complete-etags-autoloads
>>>>> > > > color-theme-autoloads dired-single-autoloads fastnav-autoloads
>>>>> > > > flymake-cursor-autoloads goto-last-change-autoloads grizzl-autoloads
>>>>> > > > gtags-autoloads helm-spotify-autoloads hideshowvis-autoloads
>>>>> > > > highlight-symbol-autoloads idle-highlight-mode-autoloads
>>>>> > > > key-chord-autoloads multi-autoloads nav-autoloads powerline advice
>>>>> > > > help-fns cl-macs powerline-separators color powerline-themes
>>>>> > > > rainbow-mode-autoloads rfringe-autoloads sunrise-commander-autoloads
>>>>> > > > info whole-line-or-region-autoloads package cl gv delsel recentf
>>>>> > > > tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib easymenu ido cua-base cus-start
>>>>> > > > cus-load time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
>>>>> > > > lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
>>>>> > > > fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
>>>>> > > > menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
>>>>> > > > syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
>>>>> > > > vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
>>>>> > > > romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
>>>>> > > > case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
>>>>> > > > loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
>>>>> > > > sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
>>>>> > > > hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns
>>>>> > > > multi-tty emacs)
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > > Memory information:
>>>>> > > > ((conses 16 418743 36161)
>>>>> > > > (symbols 48 47674 1)
>>>>> > > > (miscs 40 158 145)
>>>>> > > > (strings 32 113088 24118)
>>>>> > > > (string-bytes 1 3524257)
>>>>> > > > (vectors 16 49435)
>>>>> > > > (vector-slots 8 1524372 103562)
>>>>> > > > (floats 8 722 252)
>>>>> > > > (intervals 56 423 0)
>>>>> > > > (buffers 976 12))
>>>>> > > > --
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > > >
>>>>> > >
>>>