Subject: 23.0.60; Emacs.app crashes when initial frame is closed while a second one stays open

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 14:10:49 +0100

Hello!

After Emacs.app has opened its initial frame I create a second one.  
The I close the first one by pressing the red button of the Aqua  
"decoration" this produces a first error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument frame-live-p  
#<dead frame *scratch* 0xcdddc0>)
   frame-selected-window(#<dead frame *scratch* 0xcdddc0>)
   menu-bar-non-minibuffer-window-p()

When I close the remaining frame often a crash happens:

Date/Time:      2009-01-09 13:55:19.948 +0100
OS Version:     10.4.11 (Build 8S165)
Report Version: 4

Command: Emacs
Path:    /Applications/AquaEmacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Parent:  tcsh [23263]

Version: Version 23.0.60 (9.0)

PID:    29526
Thread: 0

Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes:      KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000000

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0023ec90 -[EmacsMenu menuNeedsUpdate:] + 48
1   com.apple.AppKit    	0x9387c39c -[NSMenu _populate:] + 120
2   com.apple.AppKit    	0x9387bf80 AppKitMenuEventHandler + 512
3   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9329d934 DispatchEventToHandlers 
(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 692
4   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9329d08c SendEventToEventTargetInternal 
(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 372
5   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9329cf08 SendEventToEventTargetWithOptions  
+ 40
6   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x933367bc SendMenuPopulate(MenuData*,  
OpaqueEventTargetRef*, unsigned long, double) + 212
7   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9334f718 PopulateMenu(MenuData*,  
OpaqueEventTargetRef*, CheckMenuData*, unsigned long, double) + 28
8   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9334f698 Check1MenuForKeyEvent(MenuData*,  
CheckMenuData*) + 104
9   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9334ef6c CheckMenusForKeyEvent(MenuData*,  
CheckMenuData*) + 564
10  com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9334ecbc IsMenuKeyEvent(MenuData*,  
OpaqueEventRef*, unsigned long, MenuData**, unsigned short*) + 564
11  com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9334ea40 IsMenuKeyEvent + 140
12  com.apple.AppKit    	0x938221dc _NSGetMenuItemForCommandKeyEvent  
+ 300
13  com.apple.AppKit    	0x937861cc _NSHandleCarbonMenuEvent + 496
14  com.apple.AppKit    	0x93783ab4 _DPSNextEvent + 1280
15  com.apple.AppKit    	0x937833f8 -[NSApplication  
nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 116
16  com.apple.AppKit    	0x9377f93c -[NSApplication run] + 472
17  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x002262d8 ns_read_socket + 344
18  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00110b84 read_avail_input + 356
19  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00110d80 gobble_input + 176
20  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00226628 ns_select + 472
21  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0020121c wait_reading_process_output + 1772
22  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00005490 sit_for + 288
23  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001179d8 read_char + 6728
24  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0011aac8 read_key_sequence + 3880
25  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0011cf98 command_loop_1 + 808
26  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a2730 internal_condition_case + 352
27  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001066c0 command_loop_2 + 80
28  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a25c8 internal_catch + 328
29  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0010fbbc recursive_edit_1 + 236
30  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0010fec8 Frecursive_edit + 440
31  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a4acc Ffuncall + 1276
32  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001f8ba4 Fbyte_code + 6788
33  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a804c Feval + 1388
34  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a92dc Fprogn + 92
35  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x000749cc Fsave_window_excursion + 108
36  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001f7c10 Fbyte_code + 2800
37  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a42a0 funcall_lambda + 272
38  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a482c Ffuncall + 604
39  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a599c Fapply + 332
40  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a5c3c apply1 + 76
41  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a5e04 call_debugger + 420
42  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a6080 maybe_call_debugger + 336
43  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a6380 find_handler_clause + 432
44  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a6718 Fsignal + 472
45  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a6a0c xsignal2 + 44
46  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0018978c wrong_type_argument + 60
47  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0006ac78 list_of_panes + 1256
48  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0023fb04 ns_popup_menu + 644
49  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a802c Feval + 1356
50  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a44bc funcall_lambda + 812
51  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a48a4 Ffuncall + 724
52  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a5c58 apply1 + 104
53  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0019fd8c Fcall_interactively + 588
54  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a4b20 Ffuncall + 1360
55  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a4eb8 call3 + 40
56  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0011d264 command_loop_1 + 1524
57  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a2730 internal_condition_case + 352
58  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001066c0 command_loop_2 + 80
59  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a25c8 internal_catch + 328
60  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0010fc8c recursive_edit_1 + 444
61  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0010fec8 Frecursive_edit + 440
62  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00105c10 main + 3584
63  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00002aac _start + 760
64  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x000027b0 start + 48

Thread 0 crashed with PPC Thread State 64:
   srr0: 0x000000000023ec90 srr1:  
0x000000000200f930                        vrsave: 0x0000000000000409
     cr: 0x24822482          xer: 0x0000000000000004   lr:  
0x000000009387c39c  ctr: 0x000000000023ec60
     r0: 0x000000009387c39c   r1: 0x00000000bfff9b40   r2:  
0x0000000000cddf10   r3: 0x0000000000cf6a20
     r4: 0x0000000090abee64   r5: 0x0000000000cf6a20   r6:  
0x0000000000040101   r7: 0x00000000036fecf0
     r8: 0x000000005e4e3e2c   r9: 0x0000000000000000  r10:  
0x0000000000000005  r11: 0x00000000000001fc
    r12: 0x000000000023ec60  r13: 0x0000000000000002  r14:  
0x0000000000000000  r15: 0x00000000a329d698
    r16: 0x00000000036ee070  r17: 0x00000000bfffa230  r18:  
0x000000006d656e75  r19: 0x0000000000000009
    r20: 0x000000000ae7d670  r21: 0x00000000ffffd96e  r22:  
0x0000000000000000  r23: 0x00000000bfffa380
    r24: 0x0000000000000000  r25: 0x00000000bfffa230  r26:  
0x00000000036ee070  r27: 0x0000000000000000
    r28: 0x0000000000cf6a20  r29: 0x00000000a37b93f0  r30:  
0x0000000000cf6a20  r31: 0x000000000023ec60

Binary Images Description:
     0x1000 -   0x27afff org.gnu.Emacs Version 23.0.60 (9.0)	/ 
Applications/AquaEmacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
   0x462000 -   0x490fff libncurses.5.dylib 	/sw/lib/ncurses/ 
libncurses.5.dylib
   0x4ac000 -   0x4cafff libexpat.1.dylib 	/sw/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
   0x605000 -   0x633fff libdbus-1.3.dylib 	/sw/lib/libdbus-1.3.dylib
   0x6bb000 -   0x6dbfff libfontconfig.1.dylib 	/sw/lib/fontconfig2/ 
lib/libfontconfig.1.dylib
   0x7ff000 -   0x8edfff libxml2.2.dylib 	/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
   0x91a000 -   0x987fff libfreetype.6.dylib 	/sw/lib/freetype219/lib/ 
libfreetype.6.dylib
   0xfde000 -   0xfdefff com.apple.SpotLightCM 1.0 (121.36)	/System/ 
Library/Contextual Menu Items/SpotlightCM.plugin/Contents/MacOS/ 
SpotlightCM
  0xb097000 -  0xb09afff CDFinder X CMM 1.2 (Universal) (1.2)	/Users/ 
pete/Library/Contextual Menu Items/CDFinder X CMM.plugin/Contents/ 
MacOS/CDFinder X CMM
  0xb09e000 -  0xb0a1fff com.lemkesoft.GraphicConverterCMI 1.5	/Users/ 
pete/Library/Contextual Menu Items/GraphicConverterCMI.plugin/ 
Contents/MacOS/GraphicConverterCMI
  0xb0ab000 -  0xb169fff com.apple.WebKit 4525.27 (4525.27.1)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
  0xb1f7000 -  0xb2e0fff com.apple.JavaScriptCore 4525.26  
(4525.26.2)	/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/ 
Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
  0xb336000 -  0xba09fff com.apple.WebCore 4525.26 (4525.26.6)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
  0xbda3000 -  0xbda5fff com.apple.AutomatorCMM 1.0.1 (88.2)	/System/ 
Library/Contextual Menu Items/AutomatorCMM.plugin/Contents/MacOS/ 
AutomatorCMM
  0xbda8000 -  0xbdacfff com.apple.FolderActionsMenu 1.3	/System/ 
Library/Contextual Menu Items/FolderActionsMenu.plugin/Contents/MacOS/ 
FolderActionsMenu
  0xbdb0000 -  0xbdc5fff com.derlien.DiskInventoryXFinderCM Disk  
Inventory X CM version 1.0 (1.0)	/Library/Contextual Menu Items/Disk  
Inventory X Finder CM.plugin/Contents/MacOS/Disk Inventory X Finder CM
  0xbdd1000 -  0xbdd2fff uk.co.markallan.clamxav.ScanWithClamXav ???  
(1.0)	/Library/Contextual Menu Items/ScanWithClamXav.plugin/Contents/ 
MacOS/ScanWithClamXav
  0xbdd5000 -  0xbdd6fff net.brockerhoff.XRay.CM 1.1	/Library/ 
Contextual Menu Items/XRay Contextual Menu.plugin/Contents/MacOS/XRay  
Contextual Menu
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe52fff dyld 46.16	/usr/lib/dyld
0x90000000 - 0x901bcfff libSystem.B.dylib 	/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x90214000 - 0x90219fff libmathCommon.A.dylib 	/usr/lib/system/ 
libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x9021b000 - 0x90268fff com.apple.CoreText 1.0.4 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x90293000 - 0x90344fff ATS 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/ 
Versions/A/ATS
0x90373000 - 0x9072efff com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.258.79 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x907bb000 - 0x90895fff com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.4.11 (368.35)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ 
CoreFoundation
0x908de000 - 0x908defff com.apple.CoreServices 10.4 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x908e0000 - 0x909e2fff libicucore.A.dylib 	/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x90a3c000 - 0x90ac0fff libobjc.A.dylib 	/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x90aea000 - 0x90b5cfff com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.4 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x90b72000 - 0x90b84fff libauto.dylib 	/usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x90b8b000 - 0x90e62fff com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 681.18	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x90ec8000 - 0x90f48fff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 4.1	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x90f92000 - 0x90fd4fff com.apple.CFNetwork 4.0 (129.23)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x90fe9000 - 0x91001fff com.apple.WebServices 1.1.2 (1.1.0)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
WebServicesCore.framework/Versions/A/WebServicesCore
0x91011000 - 0x91092fff com.apple.SearchKit 1.0.8	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x910d8000 - 0x91101fff com.apple.Metadata 10.4.4 (121.36)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x91112000 - 0x91120fff libz.1.dylib 	/usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x91123000 - 0x912defff com.apple.security 4.6 (29770)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x913dd000 - 0x913e6fff com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.1.2	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x913ed000 - 0x913f5fff libbsm.dylib 	/usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
0x913f9000 - 0x91421fff com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.8.3	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/ 
SystemConfiguration
0x91434000 - 0x9143ffff libgcc_s.1.dylib 	/usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x91444000 - 0x914bffff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.0.5	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x914fc000 - 0x914fcfff com.apple.ApplicationServices 10.4 (???)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
ApplicationServices
0x914fe000 - 0x91536fff com.apple.AE 1.5 (297)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x91551000 - 0x91623fff com.apple.ColorSync 4.4.11	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x91676000 - 0x91707fff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 4.6  
(177.13)	/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x9174e000 - 0x91805fff com.apple.QD 3.10.27 (???)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x91842000 - 0x918a0fff com.apple.HIServices 1.5.3 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x918cf000 - 0x918f0fff com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.1	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x91904000 - 0x91929fff com.apple.FindByContent 1.5	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
FindByContent.framework/Versions/A/FindByContent
0x9193c000 - 0x9197efff com.apple.LaunchServices 183	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x9199a000 - 0x919aefff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.3	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x919bc000 - 0x91a02fff com.apple.ImageIO.framework 1.5.8	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x91a19000 - 0x91ae0fff libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib 	/usr/lib/libcrypto. 
0.9.7.dylib
0x91b2e000 - 0x91b43fff libcups.2.dylib 	/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x91b48000 - 0x91b66fff libJPEG.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x91b6c000 - 0x91c23fff libJP2.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
0x91c72000 - 0x91c76fff libGIF.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x91c78000 - 0x91ce2fff libRaw.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libRaw.dylib
0x91ce7000 - 0x91d01fff libPng.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x91d06000 - 0x91d09fff libRadiance.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x91e09000 - 0x91e47fff libTIFF.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x91e4e000 - 0x91e4efff com.apple.Accelerate 1.2.2 (Accelerate  
1.2.2)	/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Accelerate
0x91e50000 - 0x91f35fff com.apple.vImage 2.4	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x91f3d000 - 0x91f5cfff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.2.2 (vecLib  
3.2.2)	/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x91fc8000 - 0x92036fff libvMisc.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libvMisc.dylib
0x92041000 - 0x920d6fff libvDSP.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libvDSP.dylib
0x920f0000 - 0x92678fff libBLAS.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libBLAS.dylib
0x926ab000 - 0x929d6fff libLAPACK.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x92a06000 - 0x92af4fff libiconv.2.dylib 	/usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x92af7000 - 0x92b7ffff com.apple.DesktopServices 1.3.7	/System/ 
Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/ 
DesktopServicesPriv
0x92bc0000 - 0x92debfff com.apple.Foundation 6.4.10 (567.37)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x92f18000 - 0x92f36fff libGL.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x92f41000 - 0x92f9bfff libGLU.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x92fb9000 - 0x92fb9fff com.apple.Carbon 10.4 (???)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x92fbb000 - 0x92fcffff com.apple.ImageCapture 3.0	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x92fe7000 - 0x92ff7fff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.4	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x93003000 - 0x93018fff com.apple.securityhi 2.0 (203)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x9302a000 - 0x930b1fff com.apple.ink.framework 101.2 (69)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x930c5000 - 0x930d0fff com.apple.help 1.0.3 (32)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/ 
Versions/A/Help
0x930da000 - 0x93108fff com.apple.openscripting 1.2.7 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x93122000 - 0x93131fff com.apple.print.framework.Print 5.2 (192.4)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x9313d000 - 0x931a3fff com.apple.htmlrendering 1.1.2	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x931d4000 - 0x93223fff com.apple.NavigationServices 3.4.4 (3.4.3)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x93251000 - 0x9326efff com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x93280000 - 0x9328dfff com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.2 (73)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x93296000 - 0x935a4fff com.apple.HIToolbox 1.4.10 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x936f4000 - 0x93700fff com.apple.opengl 1.4.7	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x93779000 - 0x93779fff com.apple.Cocoa 6.4 (???)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x9377b000 - 0x93daefff com.apple.AppKit 6.4.10 (824.48)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x9413b000 - 0x941adfff com.apple.CoreData 91 (92.1)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x941e6000 - 0x942abfff com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.4.7	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x942fe000 - 0x942fefff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.4	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x94300000 - 0x944c0fff com.apple.QuartzCore 1.4.12	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x9450a000 - 0x94547fff libsqlite3.0.dylib 	/usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
0x9454f000 - 0x9459ffff libGLImage.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x945a8000 - 0x945c1fff com.apple.CoreVideo 1.4.2	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x94779000 - 0x94788fff libCGATS.A.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib
0x94790000 - 0x9479dfff libCSync.A.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x947e3000 - 0x947fcfff libRIP.A.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x94c19000 - 0x94c8afff libstdc++.6.dylib 	/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x9cdd8000 - 0x9cdf8fff libmx.A.dylib 	/usr/lib/libmx.A.dylib

************************************************************************ 
****************
Date/Time:      2009-01-09 13:55:19.948 +0100
OS Version:     10.4.11 (Build 8S165)
Report Version: 4

Command: Emacs
Path:    /Applications/AquaEmacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Parent:  tcsh [23263]

Version: Version 23.0.60 (9.0)

PID:    29526
Thread: 0

Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes:      KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000000

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0023ec90 -[EmacsMenu menuNeedsUpdate:] + 48
1   com.apple.AppKit    	0x9387c39c -[NSMenu _populate:] + 120
2   com.apple.AppKit    	0x9387bf80 AppKitMenuEventHandler + 512
3   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9329d934 DispatchEventToHandlers 
(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 692
4   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9329d08c SendEventToEventTargetInternal 
(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 372
5   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9329cf08 SendEventToEventTargetWithOptions  
+ 40
6   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x933367bc SendMenuPopulate(MenuData*,  
OpaqueEventTargetRef*, unsigned long, double) + 212
7   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9334f718 PopulateMenu(MenuData*,  
OpaqueEventTargetRef*, CheckMenuData*, unsigned long, double) + 28
8   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9334f698 Check1MenuForKeyEvent(MenuData*,  
CheckMenuData*) + 104
9   com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9334ef6c CheckMenusForKeyEvent(MenuData*,  
CheckMenuData*) + 564
10  com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9334ecbc IsMenuKeyEvent(MenuData*,  
OpaqueEventRef*, unsigned long, MenuData**, unsigned short*) + 564
11  com.apple.HIToolbox 	0x9334ea40 IsMenuKeyEvent + 140
12  com.apple.AppKit    	0x938221dc _NSGetMenuItemForCommandKeyEvent  
+ 300
13  com.apple.AppKit    	0x937861cc _NSHandleCarbonMenuEvent + 496
14  com.apple.AppKit    	0x93783ab4 _DPSNextEvent + 1280
15  com.apple.AppKit    	0x937833f8 -[NSApplication  
nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 116
16  com.apple.AppKit    	0x9377f93c -[NSApplication run] + 472
17  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x002262d8 ns_read_socket + 344
18  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00110b84 read_avail_input + 356
19  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00110d80 gobble_input + 176
20  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00226628 ns_select + 472
21  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0020121c wait_reading_process_output + 1772
22  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00005490 sit_for + 288
23  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001179d8 read_char + 6728
24  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0011aac8 read_key_sequence + 3880
25  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0011cf98 command_loop_1 + 808
26  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a2730 internal_condition_case + 352
27  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001066c0 command_loop_2 + 80
28  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a25c8 internal_catch + 328
29  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0010fbbc recursive_edit_1 + 236
30  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0010fec8 Frecursive_edit + 440
31  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a4acc Ffuncall + 1276
32  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001f8ba4 Fbyte_code + 6788
33  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a804c Feval + 1388
34  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a92dc Fprogn + 92
35  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x000749cc Fsave_window_excursion + 108
36  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001f7c10 Fbyte_code + 2800
37  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a42a0 funcall_lambda + 272
38  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a482c Ffuncall + 604
39  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a599c Fapply + 332
40  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a5c3c apply1 + 76
41  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a5e04 call_debugger + 420
42  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a6080 maybe_call_debugger + 336
43  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a6380 find_handler_clause + 432
44  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a6718 Fsignal + 472
45  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a6a0c xsignal2 + 44
46  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0018978c wrong_type_argument + 60
47  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0006ac78 list_of_panes + 1256
48  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0023fb04 ns_popup_menu + 644
49  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a802c Feval + 1356
50  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a44bc funcall_lambda + 812
51  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a48a4 Ffuncall + 724
52  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a5c58 apply1 + 104
53  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0019fd8c Fcall_interactively + 588
54  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a4b20 Ffuncall + 1360
55  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a4eb8 call3 + 40
56  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0011d264 command_loop_1 + 1524
57  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a2730 internal_condition_case + 352
58  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001066c0 command_loop_2 + 80
59  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x001a25c8 internal_catch + 328
60  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0010fc8c recursive_edit_1 + 444
61  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x0010fec8 Frecursive_edit + 440
62  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00105c10 main + 3584
63  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x00002aac _start + 760
64  org.gnu.Emacs       	0x000027b0 start + 48

Thread 0 crashed with PPC Thread State 64:
   srr0: 0x000000000023ec90 srr1:  
0x000000000200f930                        vrsave: 0x0000000000000409
     cr: 0x24822482          xer: 0x0000000000000004   lr:  
0x000000009387c39c  ctr: 0x000000000023ec60
     r0: 0x000000009387c39c   r1: 0x00000000bfff9b40   r2:  
0x0000000000cddf10   r3: 0x0000000000cf6a20
     r4: 0x0000000090abee64   r5: 0x0000000000cf6a20   r6:  
0x0000000000040101   r7: 0x00000000036fecf0
     r8: 0x000000005e4e3e2c   r9: 0x0000000000000000  r10:  
0x0000000000000005  r11: 0x00000000000001fc
    r12: 0x000000000023ec60  r13: 0x0000000000000002  r14:  
0x0000000000000000  r15: 0x00000000a329d698
    r16: 0x00000000036ee070  r17: 0x00000000bfffa230  r18:  
0x000000006d656e75  r19: 0x0000000000000009
    r20: 0x000000000ae7d670  r21: 0x00000000ffffd96e  r22:  
0x0000000000000000  r23: 0x00000000bfffa380
    r24: 0x0000000000000000  r25: 0x00000000bfffa230  r26:  
0x00000000036ee070  r27: 0x0000000000000000
    r28: 0x0000000000cf6a20  r29: 0x00000000a37b93f0  r30:  
0x0000000000cf6a20  r31: 0x000000000023ec60

Binary Images Description:
     0x1000 -   0x27afff org.gnu.Emacs Version 23.0.60 (9.0)	/ 
Applications/AquaEmacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
   0x462000 -   0x490fff libncurses.5.dylib 	/sw/lib/ncurses/ 
libncurses.5.dylib
   0x4ac000 -   0x4cafff libexpat.1.dylib 	/sw/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
   0x605000 -   0x633fff libdbus-1.3.dylib 	/sw/lib/libdbus-1.3.dylib
   0x6bb000 -   0x6dbfff libfontconfig.1.dylib 	/sw/lib/fontconfig2/ 
lib/libfontconfig.1.dylib
   0x7ff000 -   0x8edfff libxml2.2.dylib 	/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
   0x91a000 -   0x987fff libfreetype.6.dylib 	/sw/lib/freetype219/lib/ 
libfreetype.6.dylib
   0xfde000 -   0xfdefff com.apple.SpotLightCM 1.0 (121.36)	/System/ 
Library/Contextual Menu Items/SpotlightCM.plugin/Contents/MacOS/ 
SpotlightCM
  0xb097000 -  0xb09afff CDFinder X CMM 1.2 (Universal) (1.2)	/Users/ 
pete/Library/Contextual Menu Items/CDFinder X CMM.plugin/Contents/ 
MacOS/CDFinder X CMM
  0xb09e000 -  0xb0a1fff com.lemkesoft.GraphicConverterCMI 1.5	/Users/ 
pete/Library/Contextual Menu Items/GraphicConverterCMI.plugin/ 
Contents/MacOS/GraphicConverterCMI
  0xb0ab000 -  0xb169fff com.apple.WebKit 4525.27 (4525.27.1)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
  0xb1f7000 -  0xb2e0fff com.apple.JavaScriptCore 4525.26  
(4525.26.2)	/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/ 
Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
  0xb336000 -  0xba09fff com.apple.WebCore 4525.26 (4525.26.6)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
  0xbda3000 -  0xbda5fff com.apple.AutomatorCMM 1.0.1 (88.2)	/System/ 
Library/Contextual Menu Items/AutomatorCMM.plugin/Contents/MacOS/ 
AutomatorCMM
  0xbda8000 -  0xbdacfff com.apple.FolderActionsMenu 1.3	/System/ 
Library/Contextual Menu Items/FolderActionsMenu.plugin/Contents/MacOS/ 
FolderActionsMenu
  0xbdb0000 -  0xbdc5fff com.derlien.DiskInventoryXFinderCM Disk  
Inventory X CM version 1.0 (1.0)	/Library/Contextual Menu Items/Disk  
Inventory X Finder CM.plugin/Contents/MacOS/Disk Inventory X Finder CM
  0xbdd1000 -  0xbdd2fff uk.co.markallan.clamxav.ScanWithClamXav ???  
(1.0)	/Library/Contextual Menu Items/ScanWithClamXav.plugin/Contents/ 
MacOS/ScanWithClamXav
  0xbdd5000 -  0xbdd6fff net.brockerhoff.XRay.CM 1.1	/Library/ 
Contextual Menu Items/XRay Contextual Menu.plugin/Contents/MacOS/XRay  
Contextual Menu
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe52fff dyld 46.16	/usr/lib/dyld
0x90000000 - 0x901bcfff libSystem.B.dylib 	/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x90214000 - 0x90219fff libmathCommon.A.dylib 	/usr/lib/system/ 
libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x9021b000 - 0x90268fff com.apple.CoreText 1.0.4 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x90293000 - 0x90344fff ATS 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/ 
Versions/A/ATS
0x90373000 - 0x9072efff com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.258.79 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x907bb000 - 0x90895fff com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.4.11 (368.35)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ 
CoreFoundation
0x908de000 - 0x908defff com.apple.CoreServices 10.4 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x908e0000 - 0x909e2fff libicucore.A.dylib 	/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x90a3c000 - 0x90ac0fff libobjc.A.dylib 	/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x90aea000 - 0x90b5cfff com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.4 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x90b72000 - 0x90b84fff libauto.dylib 	/usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x90b8b000 - 0x90e62fff com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 681.18	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x90ec8000 - 0x90f48fff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 4.1	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x90f92000 - 0x90fd4fff com.apple.CFNetwork 4.0 (129.23)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x90fe9000 - 0x91001fff com.apple.WebServices 1.1.2 (1.1.0)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
WebServicesCore.framework/Versions/A/WebServicesCore
0x91011000 - 0x91092fff com.apple.SearchKit 1.0.8	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x910d8000 - 0x91101fff com.apple.Metadata 10.4.4 (121.36)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x91112000 - 0x91120fff libz.1.dylib 	/usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x91123000 - 0x912defff com.apple.security 4.6 (29770)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x913dd000 - 0x913e6fff com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.1.2	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x913ed000 - 0x913f5fff libbsm.dylib 	/usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
0x913f9000 - 0x91421fff com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.8.3	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/ 
SystemConfiguration
0x91434000 - 0x9143ffff libgcc_s.1.dylib 	/usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x91444000 - 0x914bffff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.0.5	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x914fc000 - 0x914fcfff com.apple.ApplicationServices 10.4 (???)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
ApplicationServices
0x914fe000 - 0x91536fff com.apple.AE 1.5 (297)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x91551000 - 0x91623fff com.apple.ColorSync 4.4.11	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x91676000 - 0x91707fff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 4.6  
(177.13)	/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x9174e000 - 0x91805fff com.apple.QD 3.10.27 (???)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x91842000 - 0x918a0fff com.apple.HIServices 1.5.3 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x918cf000 - 0x918f0fff com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.1	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x91904000 - 0x91929fff com.apple.FindByContent 1.5	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
FindByContent.framework/Versions/A/FindByContent
0x9193c000 - 0x9197efff com.apple.LaunchServices 183	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x9199a000 - 0x919aefff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.3	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x919bc000 - 0x91a02fff com.apple.ImageIO.framework 1.5.8	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x91a19000 - 0x91ae0fff libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib 	/usr/lib/libcrypto. 
0.9.7.dylib
0x91b2e000 - 0x91b43fff libcups.2.dylib 	/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x91b48000 - 0x91b66fff libJPEG.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x91b6c000 - 0x91c23fff libJP2.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
0x91c72000 - 0x91c76fff libGIF.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x91c78000 - 0x91ce2fff libRaw.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libRaw.dylib
0x91ce7000 - 0x91d01fff libPng.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x91d06000 - 0x91d09fff libRadiance.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x91e09000 - 0x91e47fff libTIFF.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x91e4e000 - 0x91e4efff com.apple.Accelerate 1.2.2 (Accelerate  
1.2.2)	/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Accelerate
0x91e50000 - 0x91f35fff com.apple.vImage 2.4	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x91f3d000 - 0x91f5cfff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.2.2 (vecLib  
3.2.2)	/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x91fc8000 - 0x92036fff libvMisc.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libvMisc.dylib
0x92041000 - 0x920d6fff libvDSP.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libvDSP.dylib
0x920f0000 - 0x92678fff libBLAS.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libBLAS.dylib
0x926ab000 - 0x929d6fff libLAPACK.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x92a06000 - 0x92af4fff libiconv.2.dylib 	/usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x92af7000 - 0x92b7ffff com.apple.DesktopServices 1.3.7	/System/ 
Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/ 
DesktopServicesPriv
0x92bc0000 - 0x92debfff com.apple.Foundation 6.4.10 (567.37)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x92f18000 - 0x92f36fff libGL.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x92f41000 - 0x92f9bfff libGLU.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x92fb9000 - 0x92fb9fff com.apple.Carbon 10.4 (???)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x92fbb000 - 0x92fcffff com.apple.ImageCapture 3.0	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x92fe7000 - 0x92ff7fff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.4	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x93003000 - 0x93018fff com.apple.securityhi 2.0 (203)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x9302a000 - 0x930b1fff com.apple.ink.framework 101.2 (69)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x930c5000 - 0x930d0fff com.apple.help 1.0.3 (32)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/ 
Versions/A/Help
0x930da000 - 0x93108fff com.apple.openscripting 1.2.7 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x93122000 - 0x93131fff com.apple.print.framework.Print 5.2 (192.4)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x9313d000 - 0x931a3fff com.apple.htmlrendering 1.1.2	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x931d4000 - 0x93223fff com.apple.NavigationServices 3.4.4 (3.4.3)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x93251000 - 0x9326efff com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x93280000 - 0x9328dfff com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.2 (73)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x93296000 - 0x935a4fff com.apple.HIToolbox 1.4.10 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x936f4000 - 0x93700fff com.apple.opengl 1.4.7	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x93779000 - 0x93779fff com.apple.Cocoa 6.4 (???)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x9377b000 - 0x93daefff com.apple.AppKit 6.4.10 (824.48)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x9413b000 - 0x941adfff com.apple.CoreData 91 (92.1)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x941e6000 - 0x942abfff com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.4.7	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x942fe000 - 0x942fefff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.4	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x94300000 - 0x944c0fff com.apple.QuartzCore 1.4.12	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x9450a000 - 0x94547fff libsqlite3.0.dylib 	/usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
0x9454f000 - 0x9459ffff libGLImage.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x945a8000 - 0x945c1fff com.apple.CoreVideo 1.4.2	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x94779000 - 0x94788fff libCGATS.A.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib
0x94790000 - 0x9479dfff libCSync.A.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x947e3000 - 0x947fcfff libRIP.A.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x94c19000 - 0x94c8afff libstdc++.6.dylib 	/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x9cdd8000 - 0x9cdf8fff libmx.A.dylib 	/usr/lib/libmx.A.dylib

Model: PowerBook5,5, BootROM 4.8.4f1, 1 processors, PowerPC G4   
(1.1), 1.5 GHz, 2 GB
Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon 9700, ATY,RV360M11, AGP, 64 MB
Memory Module: SODIMM0/J20STANDARD, 1 GB, DDR SDRAM, PC2700U-25330
Memory Module: SODIMM1/J23REVERSED, 1 GB, DDR SDRAM, PC2700U-25330
AirPort: AirPort Extreme, 405.1 (3.90.34.0.p18)
Modem: LastDash, Euro, V.92, 4.0, APPLE VERSION 2.6.6
Bluetooth: Version 1.9.5f4, 2 service, 0 devices, 1 incoming serial  
ports
Network Service: Ethernet (integriert), Ethernet, en0
Network Service: AirPort, AirPort, en1
PCI Card: TXN,PCIXXXX-00, cardbus, PC Card
Parallel ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R   UJ-825, 4.38 GB
Parallel ATA Device: Hitachi IC25N080ATMR04-0, 74.53 GB
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, Apple, Inc., Up to 12 Mb/ 
sec, 500 mA

In GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0, NS apple- 
appkit-824.48)
  of 2009-01-04 on localhost
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.824
configured using `configure  '--without-sound' '--without-pop' '-- 
with-dbus' '--with-libotf' '--with-ns' '--disable-ns-self-contained'  
'--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application Support/Emacs/ 
calendar23:/Library/Application Support/Emacs/caml:/Library/ 
Application Support/Emacs:/sw/share/emacs21/site-lisp/elib'  
'PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/sw/lib/xft2/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/fontconfig2/lib/ 
pkgconfig:/sw/lib/freetype219/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/pango-ft219/lib/ 
pkgconfig:/sw/lib/qt4-x11/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/system-openssl/lib/ 
pkgconfig:/sw/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/share/pkgconfig:/usr/X11R6/lib/ 
pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig' 'CFLAGS=-Wno- 
pointer-sign -bind_at_load -H -pipe -fPIC -mcpu=7450 -mtune=7450 - 
fast -mpim-altivec -ftree-vectorize -foptimize-register-move - 
freorder-blocks -freorder-blocks-and-partition -fthread-jumps - 
fpeephole -fno-crossjumping' 'CPPFLAGS=-no-cpp-precomp' 'LDFLAGS=- 
bind_at_load -dead_strip -multiply_defined suppress -L/sw/lib/ncurses''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.UTF-8
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
   default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Grep

Minor modes in effect:
   show-paren-mode: t
   display-time-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   global-auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

--
Greetings

   Pete

There's no place like ~
		– (UNIX Guru)