Subject: bug#18290: closed (Re: bug#18290: 24.3.93; url-http-parse-headers not handling 301 responses to PROPFIND)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 09:12:03 +0000

Your bug report

#18290: 24.3.93; url-http-parse-headers not handling 301 responses to PROPFIND

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
18290: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18290
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#18290: 24.3.93; url-http-parse-headers not handling 301 responses to PROPFIND
From: Nicolas Petton <[email-masked]>
To: Alexis <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 10:11:25 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Alexis <[email-masked]> writes:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I think you're right, and the code should be changed as you describe.
>> However, I don't have access to anything that requires PROPFIND, so it's a bit
>> difficult for me to test. Could you create a patch for this, and then I'll
>> apply it?
>
> Thanks, i'll see what i can do. :-)

I committed a fix for this in master (commit 46dfdd8), so I'm closing
the issue, but please reopen it if it doesn't work for PROPFIND, as I
have only tested it with POST.

Nico

Subject: 24.3.93; url-http-parse-headers not handling 301 responses to PROPFIND
From: Alexis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:49:54 +1000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

--

In url-http.el, a comment states:

;; If the 301|302 status code is received in response to a request other
;; than GET or HEAD, the user agent MUST NOT automatically redirect the
;; request unless it can be confirmed by the user, since this might
;; change the conditions under which the request was issued.

Thus, only responses to the HEAD and GET methods are handled. A 301
response to a PROPFIND request, such as Google provides as part of its
CardDAV API, is not handled, with the result that the gzip'd response
body provided by Google is not decompressed, and cannot be further
processed by the url-dav library.

It seems to me that RFC2616 has been superseded in this regard by
RFC4918, which states, in section 9.1.2:

"In PROPFIND responses, information about individual properties is
returned inside 'propstat' elements (see Section 14.22), each containing
an individual 'status' element containing information about the
properties appearing in it.  The list below summarizes the most common
status codes used inside 'propstat'; however, clients should be prepared
to handle other 2/3/4/5xx series status codes as well."

Further, RFC4918 section 12 states:

"In general, many HTTP status codes can be used in response to any
request, not just in cases described in this document.  Note also that
WebDAV servers are known to use 300-level redirect responses (and early
interoperability tests found clients unprepared to see those
responses)."

This suggests that url-http should be modified to handle 301 responses
to PROPFIND, in addition to HEAD and GET.

--

In GNU Emacs 24.3.93.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2014-08-15 on adele
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.6 (wheezy)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: 1

Recent input:
<up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> C-x C-e <down> <down> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<left> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> C-y <right> <right> 
C-x C-e <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> C-x C-e c <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <down> 
C-x C-e <down> C-e C-x C-e <down> <down> <down> <up> 
<up> C-e C-x C-e <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> C-e C-x C-e c C-x k <return> y <down> <down> <down> 
<return> q C-x k <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
C-x b <down> <down> <down> <down> d d x y <up> <return> 
<up> <up> <up> <return> M-x r e p o r t - <return>

Recent messages:
Buffer scratch.el modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y
[2014-08-18T18:44:52.59891] Saving bookmark-list display state...
[2014-08-18T18:44:52.168839] Saving file /home/alexis/.emacs-bmk-bmenu-state.el...
Wrote /home/alexis/.emacs-bmk-bmenu-state.el
[2014-08-18T18:44:52.300742] Saving bookmark-list display state...done
[2014-08-18T18:44:59.567596] Updating buffer list...
[2014-08-18T18:44:59.630673] Updating buffer list...done
[2014-08-18T18:45:03.997460] Buffer url-util.el.gz modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y
[2014-08-18T18:45:04.21465] Operation finished; killed 2 buffers
[2014-08-18T18:45:47.522019] 
[2014-08-18T18:48:47.516729] 

Load-path shadows:
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-ocaml hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-ocaml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-mhe hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-mhe
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-compat hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-compat
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-md hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox-md
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-gnuplot hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-gnuplot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-table hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-gnus hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-gnus
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-indent hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-indent
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-footnote hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-footnote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-exp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-exp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-list hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-inlinetask hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-inlinetask
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-comint hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-comint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-macs hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-macs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-bibtex hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-bibtex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-java hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-java
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-org hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-habit hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-habit
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-entities hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-entities
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-screen hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-screen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-odt hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox-odt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-mscgen hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-mscgen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-picolisp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-picolisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-scala hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-scala
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-asymptote hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-asymptote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-beamer hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox-beamer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-haskell hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-haskell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-awk hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-awk
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-feed hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-feed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-eval hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-eval
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-attach hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-attach
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-latex hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-ref hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-ref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-sass hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-sass
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-css hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-css
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-sh hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-sh
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-agenda hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-agenda
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-plantuml hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-plantuml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-shen hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-shen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-table hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-icalendar hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox-icalendar
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-lob hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-lob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-lilypond hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-lilypond
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-timer hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-timer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-sqlite hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-sqlite
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-js hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-js
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-maxima hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-maxima
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-bbdb hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-bbdb
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-matlab hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-matlab
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-publish hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox-publish
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-w3m hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-w3m
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-dot hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-dot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-html hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox-html
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-datetree hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-datetree
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-octave hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-octave
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-info hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-info
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-capture hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-capture
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-archive hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-archive
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-ruby hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-ruby
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-ditaa hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-ditaa
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-org hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-perl hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-perl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-pcomplete hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-pcomplete
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-scheme hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-scheme
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-protocol hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-protocol
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-rmail hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-rmail
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-man hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox-man
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-texinfo hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox-texinfo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-docview hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-docview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-C hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-C
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-lisp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-eshell hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-eshell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-io hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-io
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-python hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-python
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-latex hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-ascii hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox-ascii
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-src hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-src
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-R hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-R
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-crypt hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-crypt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-mouse hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-mouse
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-macro hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-macro
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-core hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-core
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-calc hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-calc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-clojure hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-clojure
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-irc hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-irc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-tangle hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-tangle
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-sql hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-sql
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-keys hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-keys
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-faces hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-faces
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-ctags hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-ctags
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-mobile hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-mobile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-makefile hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-makefile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-colview hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-colview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-clock hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-clock
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-id hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-id
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-plot hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-plot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-install hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-install
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-element hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-element
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-fortran hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-fortran
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-ledger hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ob-ledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-version hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-version
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-loaddefs hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-loaddefs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/ox
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/gnugo-3.0.0/gnugo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140818/org-bullets hides /home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20131106.1108/org-bullets
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-id
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-element
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-install
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-info
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-src
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-version
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140818/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20140802.2209/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug url-queue url-nfs url-file url-dired url-irc tempo
company-dabbrev company-template company rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util table dabbrev org-learn hi-lock org-id geiser ob-octave calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs profiler iso-transl ht
ox-org ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
http-post-simple eww mm-url shr timezone parse-time align two-column
term ehelp httprepl edebug irfc url-dav tramp-cache iswitchb esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff dom buffer-combine ucs-utils
font-utils persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base unicode-fonts
sh-script smie executable org-colview gnutls cal-iso tabify jumblr
magit-key-mode magit diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode misearch multi-isearch cider-repl cider-eldoc cider-mode
cider-interaction apropos arc-mode archive-mode cider-doc cider-test
cider-stacktrace cider-client org-table nrepl-client cider-util log-edit
pcvs-util add-log helm-files image-dired dired-aux ffap helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-help helm-external helm-buffers
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-elscreen helm-locate helm-config helm-aliases
projectile pkg-info epl grep warnings yasnippet image-file bookmark+
bookmark+-key dired-x bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark
autoload lisp-mnt tar-mode mm-archive url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth
url-handlers finder-inf clojure-mode imenu inf-lisp appt view cal-china
lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-move eieio-opt
descr-text gnugo-imgen xpm-m2z artist picture reporter rect xpm gnugo
mail-extr org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m flyspell ispell erc-truncate
erc-speedbar erc-sound erc-services erc-replace erc-page erc-notify
erc-identd erc-ibuffer erc-ezbounce erc-desktop-notifications erc-dcc
erc-capab erc-autoaway cus-edit ibuf-ext ibuffer mule-util server vc-git
flymake eldoc smartparens hideshow ert ewoc debug org-vcard flycheck
help-mode subr-x paren cus-start cus-load pretty-mode paredit-menu
paredit org-weather org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader org-depend org-bullets tex highlight-tags-mode
engine-mode dired-details+ dired-details perl-find-library rx cperl-mode
color-theme-desert color-theme highlight-tail cursor-chg column-marker
col-highlight vline malyon malyon-mode pcase window-jump undo-tree diff
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell synonyms smex saveplace
run-assoc rainbow-delimiters helm-info helm-dictionary helm-plugin
helm-utils helm-net helm-dash helm-match-plugin helm guide-key
face-remap popwin google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui google-translate-core filecache
ac-emacs-eclim-source eclim-completion eclimd eclim eclim-problems
eclim-maven compile eclim-ant eclim-java json eclim-project s
ucs-normalize etags calfw-org org-capture org-element org-agenda
calfw-ical icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-cal calfw holidays
hol-loaddefs dash auto-complete-config auto-complete popup mu4e
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view
browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368
smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
hl-line mu4e-meta notifications dbus xml erc-log network-stream starttls
tls epa-file epa derived epg epg-config erc-list erc-menu erc-join
erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button
wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat thingatpt pp emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-bookmarks
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc advice
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate dired emms-setup emms emms-compat disp-table org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ac-dabbrev-autoloads tex-site auto-complete-auctex-autoloads
autopair-autoloads centered-cursor-mode-autoloads charmap-autoloads
charmap col-highlight-autoloads color-theme-autoloads
color-theme-buffer-local-autoloads column-marker-autoloads
cperl-mode-autoloads cursor-chg-autoloads dired-details+-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads dired-dups-autoloads dired-single-autoloads
dropdown-list-autoloads elisp-cache-autoloads edmacro kmacro
erc-view-log-autoloads esqlite-helm-autoloads esqlite-autoloads
f-autoloads free-keys-autoloads git-gutter+-autoloads
guide-key-autoloads helm-package-autoloads http-twiddle-autoloads
httprepl-autoloads iedit-autoloads impatient-mode-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads irfc-autoloads jknav-autoloads kpm-list-autoloads
maildir-autoloads kv-autoloads manage-minor-mode-autoloads
furl-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads
noflet-autoloads notify-autoloads oauth-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads paredit-autoloads paredit-menu-autoloads
pcsv-autoloads perlcritic-autoloads popup-autoloads
pretty-symbols-autoloads regex-tool-autoloads register-list-autoloads
request-deferred-autoloads request-autoloads restclient-autoloads
show-css-autoloads slime-js-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads
slime-autoloads soundcloud-autoloads info easymenu spaces-autoloads
synonyms-autoloads tabulated-list-autoloads help-fns cl-macs cl gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcache-autoloads unbound-autoloads
window-jump-autoloads window-layout-autoloads xclip-autoloads package
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2759593 500082)
 (symbols 48 102376 166)
 (miscs 40 8789 6776)
 (strings 32 745705 59179)
 (string-bytes 1 12755022)
 (vectors 16 127173)
 (vector-slots 8 3406086 184763)
 (floats 8 1314 5924)
 (intervals 56 109902 20591)
 (buffers 960 164)
 (heap 1024 192145 36904))