Subject: 24.3.92; Error with semantic-mode when python buffers are present.

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:43:21 +0200

1) Open some python files.
2) (semantic-mode 1)

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Searching for program" "aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type" "nil")
  start-process("Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" #<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "nil" "-i" "--autoindent")
  apply(start-process "Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" #<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "nil" ("-i" "--autoindent"))
  start-file-process("Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" #<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "nil" "-i" "--autoindent")
  apply(start-file-process "Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" #<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "nil" ("-i" "--autoindent"))
  comint-exec-1("Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" #<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "nil" ("-i" "--autoindent"))
  comint-exec(#<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" "nil" nil ("-i" "--autoindent"))
  make-comint-in-buffer("Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" " *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*" "nil" nil "-i" "--autoindent")
  apply(make-comint-in-buffer "Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" " *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*" "nil" nil ("-i" "--autoindent"))
  python-shell-make-comint("nil -i --autoindent" "Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" nil t)
  run-python-internal()
  python-shell-internal-get-or-create-process()
  python-shell-internal-send-string("import sys;print ('\\n'.join(sys.path))")
  semantic-python-get-system-include-path()
  (progn (semantic-python-get-system-include-path))
  (if (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (progn (semantic-python-get-system-include-path)))
  (when (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (semantic-python-get-system-include-path))
  eval((when (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (semantic-python-get-system-include-path)))
  byte-code("\303\304N\211.\203.	@\202.\n)!\207" [symbol sv exp eval saved-value] 4)
  custom-initialize-reset(semantic-python-dependency-system-include-path (when (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (semantic-python-get-system-include-path)))
  custom-declare-variable(semantic-python-dependency-system-include-path (when (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (semantic-python-get-system-include-path)) "The system include path used by Python language." :group python :group semantic :type (repeat (directory :tag "Directory")) :set #[(sym val) "\303	\"\210	.\304\305\nBC\306\307#\210\310\311\307\"\210\n\210)\312\313!\205\".\310\313\307\"\207" [sym val tmp0 set-default mode-local-bind semantic-dependency-system-include-path (mode-variable-flag t) python-mode mode-local-map-mode-buffers #[nil "\302\301!\210\211.\207" [tmp0 semantic-dependency-system-include-path make-local-variable] 2] fboundp semantic-decoration-unparsed-include-do-reset] 4])
  byte-code("\306\300\307\310\311\312\311\313\314\315\316\317&\210.\320\321	BC\322\323#\210\324\325\323\"\210	\210)\326\321\323.\327!\330.\n\204F.\211.\204F. ..\205E.\331..\".\n\203p.\f\204p.\n\332N\203_.\331.\n\332N\"\211.\204F.\n\211.\333N\206j.\n\334N)\211.\204J.\f,\335\336#\210\326\321\323\300#\207" [semantic-python-dependency-system-include-path tmp0 mode symbol bind name custom-declare-variable (when (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (semantic-python-get-system-include-path)) "The system include path used by Python language." :group python semantic :type (repeat (directory :tag "Directory")) :set #[(sym val) "\303	\"\210	.\304\305\nBC\306\307#\210\310\311\307\"\210\n\210)\312\313!\205\".\310\313\307\"\207" [sym val tmp0 set-default mode-local-bind semantic-dependency-system-include-path (mode-variable-flag t) python-mode mode-local-map-mode-buffers #[nil "\302\301!\210\211.\207" [tmp0 semantic-dependency-system-include-path make-local-variable] 2] fboundp semantic-decoration-unparsed-include-do-reset] 4] mode-local-bind semantic-dependency-system-include-path (mode-variable-flag t) python-mode mode-local-map-mode-buffers #[nil "\302\301!\210\211.\207" [tmp0 semantic-dependency-system-include-path make-local-variable] 2] put symbol-name nil intern-soft mode-local-symbol-table mode-local-parent derived-mode-parent variable-documentation "System path to search for include files." mode-local-active-mode major-mode] 12)
  wisent-python-default-setup()
  semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
  semantic-mode(1)
  eval((semantic-mode 1) nil)
  eval-last-sexp-1(nil)
  eval-last-sexp(nil)
  call-interactively(eval-last-sexp)
  tv-eval-last-sexp-at-eol()
  call-interactively(tv-eval-last-sexp-at-eol nil nil)
  command-execute(tv-eval-last-sexp-at-eol)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.92.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2014-08-09 on dell-14z
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  git-gutter-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <down> <f8> q M-x <down> <down> <return> 
M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p <return> 1 ) SPC 
O p e n SPC s o m e SPC p y t h o n SPC f i l e s . 
<return> 2 ) SPC M-( s e m a n t i c - m o d e SPC 
1 <right> <return> <return> M-y M-y M-y M-y <return> 
C-c C-c d n <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> M-< 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> C-c C-c ? r <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> C-c C-c <down> 
C-c C-k y C-< q C-< C-x C-² M-x <return>

Recent messages:
report-emacs-bug-hook: M-x report-emacs-bug was canceled, please read *Bug Help* buffer
Mark set [2 times]
NUL characters found, which may cause problems.  Continue sending? (d, r, s, e, ?):  [2 times]
Mark set
Sending...
message-send: No methods specified to send by
Mark set
Sending...
message-send: No methods specified to send by
Message modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/auctex/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/tq

Features:
(help-mode mail-extr helm-ring cl-indent shadow epa-mail mule-util
emacsbug helm-command vc-rcs sh-script smie executable vc-git
naquadah-theme em-unix em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias align-let git-gutter server
psession golden-ratio winner undo-tree diff slime-xref-browser
slime-banner slime-tramp slime-asdf slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
gud apropos etags arc-mode archive-mode image-file xdvi-search
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads pcomplete-extension pcmpl-unix
pcmpl-gnu em-term term disp-table ehelp helm-ipython helm-elisp
helm-eval python json eldoc-eval warnings whitespace paren time recentf
tree-widget savehist mu4e-config org-mu4e helm-mu mu4e-contrib mu4e
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 mu4e-mark
mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-about
mu4e-vars mu4e-meta gnus-dired nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win nnoo
config-w3m w3m-search w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util w3m-load smtpmail-async smtpmail sendmail dired-async
iterator lacarte iedit-rect iedit iedit-lib smallurl mm-url gnus
gnus-ems nnheader wid-edit rectangle-utils rect ledger-config ledger
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-arg esh-util tv-utils async pcvs vc-cvs
pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs pcvs-util ewoc mb-depth cl-info hyperspec
slime-autoloads esh-toggle flymake no-word htmlize cl dired-extension
emms-mpd-config emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer
emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-info emms-streams later-do emms-source-playlist emms-source-file
emms-player-simple emms-setup emms emms-compat org-config-thierry ob-sh
org-crypt cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew
holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-annotation-helper addressbook-bookmark message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader firefox-protocol
bookmark-firefox-handler bookmark-extensions org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs init-helm-thierry
helm-mode helm-dictionary helm-ls-git helm-descbinds helm-ls-hg
helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
helm-plugin bookmark pp helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep wgrep-helm
wgrep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils dired compile comint
ansi-color ring helm-locate helm cl-macs gv vc vc-dispatcher helm-config
helm-aliases epa-file epa derived epg epg-config auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache package time-date avoid cus-start cus-load
w3m-wget info easymenu edmacro kmacro advice help-fns net-utils
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 482044 40685)
 (symbols 48 54894 4)
 (miscs 40 386 1000)
 (strings 32 130267 14038)
 (string-bytes 1 3821416)
 (vectors 16 46164)
 (vector-slots 8 791234 24790)
 (floats 8 2153 314)
 (intervals 56 3232 0)
 (buffers 960 88)
 (heap 1024 34545 2356))
-- 
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997