Subject: bug#18244: closed (24.3.92; Error with semantic-mode when python buffers are present.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 05:37:03 +0000

Your bug report

#18244: 24.3.92; Error with semantic-mode when python buffers are present.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
18244: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18244
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: 24.3.92; Error with semantic-mode when python buffers are present.
From: [email-masked] (Fabián Ezequiel Gallina)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 02:36:03 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed at f3400f4 in the master branch.

--
Thanks,
Fabián.

Subject: 24.3.92; Error with semantic-mode when python buffers are present.
From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:43:21 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1) Open some python files.
2) (semantic-mode 1)

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Searching for program" "aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type" "nil")
  start-process("Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" #<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "nil" "-i" "--autoindent")
  apply(start-process "Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" #<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "nil" ("-i" "--autoindent"))
  start-file-process("Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" #<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "nil" "-i" "--autoindent")
  apply(start-file-process "Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" #<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "nil" ("-i" "--autoindent"))
  comint-exec-1("Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" #<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "nil" ("-i" "--autoindent"))
  comint-exec(#<buffer  *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*> "Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" "nil" nil ("-i" "--autoindent"))
  make-comint-in-buffer("Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" " *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*" "nil" nil "-i" "--autoindent")
  apply(make-comint-in-buffer "Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" " *Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]*" "nil" nil ("-i" "--autoindent"))
  python-shell-make-comint("nil -i --autoindent" "Python Internal [fab30fe3f846223fdafbc4e25eb683fd]" nil t)
  run-python-internal()
  python-shell-internal-get-or-create-process()
  python-shell-internal-send-string("import sys;print ('\\n'.join(sys.path))")
  semantic-python-get-system-include-path()
  (progn (semantic-python-get-system-include-path))
  (if (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (progn (semantic-python-get-system-include-path)))
  (when (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (semantic-python-get-system-include-path))
  eval((when (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (semantic-python-get-system-include-path)))
  byte-code("\303\304N\211.\203.	@\202.\n)!\207" [symbol sv exp eval saved-value] 4)
  custom-initialize-reset(semantic-python-dependency-system-include-path (when (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (semantic-python-get-system-include-path)))
  custom-declare-variable(semantic-python-dependency-system-include-path (when (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (semantic-python-get-system-include-path)) "The system include path used by Python language." :group python :group semantic :type (repeat (directory :tag "Directory")) :set #[(sym val) "\303	\"\210	.\304\305\nBC\306\307#\210\310\311\307\"\210\n\210)\312\313!\205\".\310\313\307\"\207" [sym val tmp0 set-default mode-local-bind semantic-dependency-system-include-path (mode-variable-flag t) python-mode mode-local-map-mode-buffers #[nil "\302\301!\210\211.\207" [tmp0 semantic-dependency-system-include-path make-local-variable] 2] fboundp semantic-decoration-unparsed-include-do-reset] 4])
  byte-code("\306\300\307\310\311\312\311\313\314\315\316\317&\210.\320\321	BC\322\323#\210\324\325\323\"\210	\210)\326\321\323.\327!\330.\n\204F.\211.\204F. ..\205E.\331..\".\n\203p.\f\204p.\n\332N\203_.\331.\n\332N\"\211.\204F.\n\211.\333N\206j.\n\334N)\211.\204J.\f,\335\336#\210\326\321\323\300#\207" [semantic-python-dependency-system-include-path tmp0 mode symbol bind name custom-declare-variable (when (and (featurep (quote python)) (not noninteractive)) (semantic-python-get-system-include-path)) "The system include path used by Python language." :group python semantic :type (repeat (directory :tag "Directory")) :set #[(sym val) "\303	\"\210	.\304\305\nBC\306\307#\210\310\311\307\"\210\n\210)\312\313!\205\".\310\313\307\"\207" [sym val tmp0 set-default mode-local-bind semantic-dependency-system-include-path (mode-variable-flag t) python-mode mode-local-map-mode-buffers #[nil "\302\301!\210\211.\207" [tmp0 semantic-dependency-system-include-path make-local-variable] 2] fboundp semantic-decoration-unparsed-include-do-reset] 4] mode-local-bind semantic-dependency-system-include-path (mode-variable-flag t) python-mode mode-local-map-mode-buffers #[nil "\302\301!\210\211.\207" [tmp0 semantic-dependency-system-include-path make-local-variable] 2] put symbol-name nil intern-soft mode-local-symbol-table mode-local-parent derived-mode-parent variable-documentation "System path to search for include files." mode-local-active-mode major-mode] 12)
  wisent-python-default-setup()
  semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
  semantic-mode(1)
  eval((semantic-mode 1) nil)
  eval-last-sexp-1(nil)
  eval-last-sexp(nil)
  call-interactively(eval-last-sexp)
  tv-eval-last-sexp-at-eol()
  call-interactively(tv-eval-last-sexp-at-eol nil nil)
  command-execute(tv-eval-last-sexp-at-eol)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.92.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2014-08-09 on dell-14z
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  git-gutter-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <down> <f8> q M-x <down> <down> <return> 
M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p <return> 1 ) SPC 
O p e n SPC s o m e SPC p y t h o n SPC f i l e s . 
<return> 2 ) SPC M-( s e m a n t i c - m o d e SPC 
1 <right> <return> <return> M-y M-y M-y M-y <return> 
C-c C-c d n <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> M-< 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> C-c C-c ? r <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> C-c C-c <down> 
C-c C-k y C-< q C-< C-x C-² M-x <return>

Recent messages:
report-emacs-bug-hook: M-x report-emacs-bug was canceled, please read *Bug Help* buffer
Mark set [2 times]
NUL characters found, which may cause problems.  Continue sending? (d, r, s, e, ?):  [2 times]
Mark set
Sending...
message-send: No methods specified to send by
Mark set
Sending...
message-send: No methods specified to send by
Message modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/auctex/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/tq

Features:
(help-mode mail-extr helm-ring cl-indent shadow epa-mail mule-util
emacsbug helm-command vc-rcs sh-script smie executable vc-git
naquadah-theme em-unix em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias align-let git-gutter server
psession golden-ratio winner undo-tree diff slime-xref-browser
slime-banner slime-tramp slime-asdf slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
gud apropos etags arc-mode archive-mode image-file xdvi-search
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads pcomplete-extension pcmpl-unix
pcmpl-gnu em-term term disp-table ehelp helm-ipython helm-elisp
helm-eval python json eldoc-eval warnings whitespace paren time recentf
tree-widget savehist mu4e-config org-mu4e helm-mu mu4e-contrib mu4e
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 mu4e-mark
mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-about
mu4e-vars mu4e-meta gnus-dired nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win nnoo
config-w3m w3m-search w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util w3m-load smtpmail-async smtpmail sendmail dired-async
iterator lacarte iedit-rect iedit iedit-lib smallurl mm-url gnus
gnus-ems nnheader wid-edit rectangle-utils rect ledger-config ledger
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-arg esh-util tv-utils async pcvs vc-cvs
pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs pcvs-util ewoc mb-depth cl-info hyperspec
slime-autoloads esh-toggle flymake no-word htmlize cl dired-extension
emms-mpd-config emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer
emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-info emms-streams later-do emms-source-playlist emms-source-file
emms-player-simple emms-setup emms emms-compat org-config-thierry ob-sh
org-crypt cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew
holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-annotation-helper addressbook-bookmark message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader firefox-protocol
bookmark-firefox-handler bookmark-extensions org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs init-helm-thierry
helm-mode helm-dictionary helm-ls-git helm-descbinds helm-ls-hg
helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
helm-plugin bookmark pp helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep wgrep-helm
wgrep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils dired compile comint
ansi-color ring helm-locate helm cl-macs gv vc vc-dispatcher helm-config
helm-aliases epa-file epa derived epg epg-config auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache package time-date avoid cus-start cus-load
w3m-wget info easymenu edmacro kmacro advice help-fns net-utils
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 482044 40685)
 (symbols 48 54894 4)
 (miscs 40 386 1000)
 (strings 32 130267 14038)
 (string-bytes 1 3821416)
 (vectors 16 46164)
 (vector-slots 8 791234 24790)
 (floats 8 2153 314)
 (intervals 56 3232 0)
 (buffers 960 88)
 (heap 1024 34545 2356))
-- 
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997